PDA

View Full Version : Season pass doesnt show up in game

Prof.DrFredward
02-05-2016, 10:08 AM
After purchaisng the season pass through uplay when i start the game it doesnt show up on my account, can you assist please?

koz.FK
02-05-2016, 04:06 PM
I get the same problem. Ive already tried to copy the key on steam but it says that is already activated. How can I solve this? By the way, on steam I see only one key (Gold Edition), and its not working.

WARg2002012
02-05-2016, 04:50 PM
I get the same problem. Ive already tried to copy the key on steam but it says that is already activated. How can I solve this? By the way, on steam I see only one key (Gold Edition), and its not working.

I bought the season pass 10 days ago and have received nothing! I have spoken to ubisoft support a lot and they are unable to fix my issue or give me a refund!!!

koz.FK
02-05-2016, 05:59 PM
I bought the season pass 10 days ago and have received nothing! I have spoken to ubisoft support a lot and they are unable to fix my issue or give me a refund!!!

Are you using steam? I can't see the season pass key on my steam, but it is installed. They said that I should contact steam's support. I got a Gold Edition key, so I should get the season pass, but its not happening.
Some people solve this problem by just copying the key on steam and activating on Uplay. In my case, it says that is already activated.

WARg2002012
02-05-2016, 11:56 PM
Are you using steam? I can't see the season pass key on my steam, but it is installed. They said that I should contact steam's support. I got a Gold Edition key, so I should get the season pass, but its not happening.
Some people solve this problem by just copying the key on steam and activating on Uplay. In my case, it says that is already activated.

the thing is, I bought it on uplay!!