PDA

View Full Version : Any plans for end game Statistic Screen?

Sir_Magnetron
02-04-2016, 01:27 PM
As my title says, for a strategy turn based game an end game score point plus statistic screen is a must. So the game becomes somewhat re-playable. Are there any plans for this?

Antalyan
02-05-2016, 07:33 PM
Definitely agree. What I have recently found out about it:

"We are looking at developing a stat screen for the game like previous version but with MUCH more detail. We already have 'tracking' features in the game, it's just a case of making them visual to the user, this will include your total rank and give you a title like, bone dragon or something along these lines, I don't believe however there will be some sort of official leader board."

Sir_Magnetron
02-05-2016, 09:47 PM

"We are looking at developing a stat screen for the game like previous version but with MUCH more detail. We already have 'tracking' features in the game, it's just a case of making them visual to the user, this will include your total rank and give you a title like, bone dragon or something along these lines, I don't believe however there will be some sort of official leader board."

Thanks mate, seems the devs and Ubisoft are not even looking at this forum ( While they removed the shadow council ). Hope they will add a stats screen!

Sir_Magnetron
02-06-2016, 06:02 PM
Any plans Ubisoft? Limbic? Hello? You made this forum to communicate..

Wo0olfgang
02-07-2016, 05:31 PM

Good, but in addition they must put an option to end the game. Or statistics to be shown even if you don.t win the map and just quit.

I say this because most of multiplayer/hotseat games end after main heroes battle. You don.t wait to take over the castle and beat the other heroes .. etc ..

Limbic_Dan
02-09-2016, 12:13 PM
Hey All.

Yup as posted by Antalyan. It's something that is on the table. Certainly not finilized and requires more work but such a feature is something that is possible for the game eventually. Having it if you quit/don't 'complete' a map however I'm not sure if that's technically viable (just me talking I would have to dig deeper) but that would also be cool and i've noted the idea down.