PDA

View Full Version : Missing sounds and flaps?

XyZspineZyX
09-11-2003, 01:36 AM
I have been out of town for three weeks. I get home and see a 1.11 patch for IL2 so I download it and install it.

On some of the German planes (yes it seems to only happen on German planes) the sound cuts out after firing a long burst of guns/cannon. It eventually comes back if I don't fire the guns for a while.

I've also lost incrimental flap settings on some planes. It's either full up, or full down. It skips combat and takeoff settings.

It also seems to run a bit slower than before.

System Specs:
P4 2.66GHz
1024MB PC2700LL
ATI 9700 Pro
SB Audigy2

_____
Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

XyZspineZyX
09-11-2003, 01:36 AM
I have been out of town for three weeks. I get home and see a 1.11 patch for IL2 so I download it and install it.

On some of the German planes (yes it seems to only happen on German planes) the sound cuts out after firing a long burst of guns/cannon. It eventually comes back if I don't fire the guns for a while.

I've also lost incrimental flap settings on some planes. It's either full up, or full down. It skips combat and takeoff settings.

It also seems to run a bit slower than before.

System Specs:
P4 2.66GHz
1024MB PC2700LL
ATI 9700 Pro
SB Audigy2

_____
Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.