PDA

View Full Version : Beta Extension

Natchai_Ubisoft
01-31-2016, 06:58 PM
Over the last few days, we’ve seen an incredible amount of excitement for the game, leading to many of you registering on the waitlist for a chance to join our Closed Beta. We’ve been working very hard to let as many players as possible join, while still maintaining a smooth experience for everyone.
Earlier today, we announced that we were now inviting as many players as possible from the waitlist, in addition to those who had guaranteed pre-order access. We’ve started sending invites, with priority given to those who signed up first.
In order to allow everyone who has access to fully enjoy the Beta, we’re happy to announce we’re extending the duration by 24h for all players. As a result servers will remain open until Tuesday, February 2nd, 12pm CET | 6 am EST | 3 am PST.
Thank you all for your amazing support!

StrengthSTR
01-31-2016, 07:01 PM
Fix damn hax, please, thanks.

Whisky1968
01-31-2016, 07:05 PM
Wooohooo.....thanks Natchai.

Bl4ut0
01-31-2016, 07:08 PM
That is amazing that the beta has been extended 24 hours but PLEASE fix the rogue teleport glitch that allows you to walk into a restricted area and be teleported into a safehouse to wait out the rest of the time you are rogue as it ruins the game. there are large groups of people sitting on the north side of the darkzone near an extraction point on top of a garage and just sniping people getting dzpoints then just repelling into the restricted area and then teleporting to the safehouse.

Tranquility-
01-31-2016, 07:09 PM
Can someone link me to the non-pre order waiting list? I've been looking for it, but I can't seem to find it. My friend has been dying to get another PC code to play with me.

Breebarella
01-31-2016, 07:27 PM
That is amazing that the beta has been extended 24 hours but PLEASE fix the rogue teleport glitch that allows you to walk into a restricted area and be teleported into a safehouse to wait out the rest of the time you are rogue as it ruins the game. there are large groups of people sitting on the north side of the darkzone near an extraction point on top of a garage and just sniping people getting dzpoints then just repelling into the restricted area and then teleporting to the safehouse.

like this person said this is a huge bummer especially once you end up with more then 2 ppl doing this in the darkzone that you are in. Our group was in one that had around 10 players doing this around the sniper point across from the extraction point next to the sports store and then up by the library and all around the safe house alley. We were lucky (this is laced with sarcasm) to also have at least 1 invisible player who was with some of the rogue exploiters who would kill off anyone close to stopping their buddies escaping to the red wall. It made almost 75% of the map unplayable by anyone wanting to do things legitimately, and if nothing is done to stop this it will make the extension really worthless at least to me and i would assume anyone who wanted to enjoy that zone the way it was meant to be. I for one am glad i got to play in it for a day before the cheating butts showed up and ruined it.

MattTreck
01-31-2016, 07:28 PM

There's no reason for them to waste development resources on an issue that will only apply to the beta. Which has less than 48 hours left.

Thanks for the extension guys!

Dammed_Prophet
01-31-2016, 07:32 PM
Over the last few days, we’ve seen an incredible amount of excitement for the game, leading to many of you registering on the waitlist for a chance to join our Closed Beta. We’ve been working very hard to let as many players as possible join, while still maintaining a smooth experience for everyone.
Earlier today, we announced that we were now inviting as many players as possible from the waitlist, in addition to those who had guaranteed pre-order access. We’ve started sending invites, with priority given to those who signed up first.
In order to allow everyone who has access to fully enjoy the Beta, we’re happy to announce we’re extending the duration by 24h for all players. As a result servers will remain open until Tuesday, February 2nd, 12pm CET | 6 am EST | 3 am PST.
Thank you all for your amazing support!

Thank you so much for this, this is an amazing game and now I can finish off my PS character.

Savarthas
01-31-2016, 07:36 PM
like this person said this is a huge bummer especially once you end up with more then 2 ppl doing this in the darkzone that you are in. Our group was in one that had around 10 players doing this around the sniper point across from the extraction point next to the sports store and then up by the library and all around the safe house alley. We were lucky (this is laced with sarcasm) to also have at least 1 invisible player who was with some of the rogue exploiters who would kill off anyone close to stopping their buddies escaping to the red wall. It made almost 75% of the map unplayable by anyone wanting to do things legitimately, and if nothing is done to stop this it will make the extension really worthless at least to me and i would assume anyone who wanted to enjoy that zone the way it was meant to be. I for one am glad i got to play in it for a day before the cheating butts showed up and ruined it.

You do realize this is beta right? That exploit is only there for the duration of beta... when the area which they are exploiting becomes active upon release, they won't be able to pull that off.

The only solution at this point would be to load into a new server / instance of the dead zone... You can do this by leaving the dead zone, back into the pve area, wait 5 minutes and re-enter, or use the matchmaker to join a random team (assuming you aren't already in one).

jackennils_
01-31-2016, 07:45 PM
There's an even easier solution: Make the wall solid, so that nobody can get through.

demando
01-31-2016, 07:56 PM
And Dark Zone freezing pls fix that too.

Night_MHD
01-31-2016, 07:58 PM
Be very careful what are you doing

Ill explain

Friday and Saturday were great. Lot of PvP and PvE fun. Than all players who played at least 20 hours were fully geared at Sunday morning. There is nothing to do in DZ only few mobs. No Instances only few elites. People are bored so they are doing those exploits. You did let us to the DZ and there is basically nothing to do only farming those landmarks over and over again

You have no mechanic what so ever that will show if that guy was rogue a minute ago. So anyone can kill you anytime and you cannot do anything...he just runs to the red zone and clears rogue status. If guy who is NON-HOSTILE wants to kill you you cannot do anything, please add some mechanics which would show BE CAREFUL THIS GUY IS AN *******

Please be careful if you mix new players with those bored jerks who are fully geared, aim boted, wall hacked, invisible moded, than you will get a negative review. Im telling you if you let in new beta testers in, they will eat you alive and none is gonna buy Division. ň

Beta is lost face it. Many cheaters in every instance. Solo this game is unplayable...and for some reason i could not connect to any group today ( server error )

Close it before its too late. I play from Friday and i have literally nothing else to max or farm ( im missing purple gloves---)

VolumeRX
01-31-2016, 08:00 PM
Can someone link me to the non-pre order waiting list? I've been looking for it, but I can't seem to find it. My friend has been dying to get another PC code to play with me.
There you go:
http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/beta/index.aspx

Night_MHD
01-31-2016, 08:06 PM

Yeah Im glad too that i could experience DZ before cheaters ruined it. Its awesome but if they let new players to experience only this broken DZ it will be disaster.

valdesko
01-31-2016, 08:07 PM
fix those ******* chests in DZ !

Kahdir
01-31-2016, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the extension, much appreciated :cool:

I wish you could extend it to one week before the March 8th release 🙏
Pretty Please with sugar on top 🍰

Now if only my #TheDivisonBeta character could transfer to 1 of the 4 slots in the full release that would be Phenomenal! 😀

...playing on Xbox One [Fuzzy Belvedere] -pre-ordered Gold Edition, possibly picking up for PS4 if friends/coworkers drop Destiny :p

Captain_Summers
01-31-2016, 08:40 PM
Thank you, but what happens after the Beta ends - do we get to continue to play it 'offline in single player mode' i.e. no one in Dark Zone, or will the game not even load without seeing the 'servers' on the other end?

ItchyFingerMcGe
01-31-2016, 08:47 PM
I'd like to think this is because my birthday was yesterday. Thanks Ubisoft, I can't wait for March 8th!

kingofjamaica
01-31-2016, 08:55 PM
Yay, another full day of not being able to loot crates in the Dark Zone...

Jagdpanther07
01-31-2016, 09:03 PM
As it stands right now it looks like A LOT of things are stored CLIENT-SIDE and your game client tells the server which is true. THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA. There's a ton of videos and evidence popping up of people with 10,000 ammo in their magazine, speeding around, and a bunch of other stuff.

THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED.

This is going to ruin the game and all my friends and I have already refunded it until there is word on this.

Link to two posts on The Division Subreddit where it talks about this and has .gif and video proof:
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/43jr61/pc_version_will_be_plagued_with_cheaters/
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/43iidg/suggestion_there_better_be_anticheat_in_the_final/

thatSTERLINguy
01-31-2016, 09:10 PM
Hey folks. Any word on new things to mess around with and explore within the beta, or is this just a 24 hour extension to make up for the way beta invites were sent out? I'll be dipping back in regardless to help out some of my friends who just started, but, it'd be cool if there were some new things or even bug fixes.

Larz1695
01-31-2016, 09:46 PM
Can't go wrong with more data, right?

primey_
01-31-2016, 10:23 PM
Crashing every 10 minutes. A extension is not helpful, a patch is more helpful. This "BETA" is just a marketing hype demo and a very poor one. If it really was a beta it would go on for longer and be patched regularly

Bezerker85
01-31-2016, 11:31 PM
Sadly probably wont make a difference as the PSN code Ubi gave me was already redeemed.

deltaman41
01-31-2016, 11:59 PM

Some people are thick or stupid??the red walls are there for the beta.when the full game comes out they will be gone.so the sniper point across from the extraction point will be useless.and has u progress u'll unlock a ton of better stuff to deal with this.dont u read what your abilities can do has u unlock them.

xJstarx00
02-01-2016, 12:34 AM
Crashing every 10 minutes. A extension is not helpful, a patch is more helpful. This "BETA" is just a marketing hype demo and a very poor one. If it really was a beta it would go on for longer and be patched regularly

I've never seen a beta go on for a very long time nor have I ever seen one go through patches regularly usually people just report bugs and they work on it before the full game comes out And about your "Crashing every 10 minutes" that must be your problem because i've been playing for awhile and I haven't crashed lol.

OrangRevolution
02-01-2016, 01:25 AM
So awesome! Ubisoft, you guys rock!!

I love the game so far!!

Breebarella
02-01-2016, 01:50 AM
Some people are thick or stupid??the red walls are there for the beta.when the full game comes out they will be gone.so the sniper point across from the extraction point will be useless.and has u progress u'll unlock a ton of better stuff to deal with this.dont u read what your abilities can do has u unlock them.

I'm well aware what the red wall is and that it will be gone once beta is over. you my dear must be the thick one as everyone complaining about these exploits are saying these ppl are ruining the beta experience. You are unable to get a feel for what the zone is supposed to be like since now 75% of the ppl there are doing it. How can ubisoft expect to get any reports from plalyers if they are simply unable to play almost a whole map which is half of what is available in beta because of ppl doing a beta exploit? And if I was a thick person and came in there and experienced some of the stuff that I have today I would simply not buy the live game because who wants to be farmed? Today everyone who wants to not be apart of the rogue exploiters have been avoiding the east and north half of the map. So now any time a drop is called in they all come kill ppl there trying to extract to go rogue and run. they don't even pick up the loot they just want the dark zone cash reward. I also got to experience the joys of being killed 3 times while loading out of a check point from the vendor by rogue agents as well as one player blocking the door so i couldn't interact with it while their team mate killed me to make them Rogue. (that really needs to be fixed there should be a buffer point between the open world and the doors) The exploiters are ruining what that zone should be and no one can now at this point in the beta actually experience it unless they make the red wall a solid wall or kill you.

RaveGreg
02-01-2016, 03:18 AM
Sweet maybe you can also get Dark Zone chests working so we'll have something other than just shooting at each other to do

alineo-FR
02-01-2016, 04:18 AM
Thank you :)

Dankrou
02-01-2016, 05:07 AM
Здорово!:p

drinkc0ke
02-01-2016, 05:58 AM
I'm well aware what the red wall is and that it will be gone once beta is over. you my dear must be the thick one as everyone complaining about these exploits are saying these ppl are ruining the beta experience. You are unable to get a feel for what the zone is supposed to be like since now 75% of the ppl there are doing it. How can ubisoft expect to get any reports from plalyers if they are simply unable to play almost a whole map which is half of what is available in beta because of ppl doing a beta exploit? And if I was a thick person and came in there and experienced some of the stuff that I have today I would simply not buy the live game because who wants to be farmed? Today everyone who wants to not be apart of the rogue exploiters have been avoiding the east and north half of the map. So now any time a drop is called in they all come kill ppl there trying to extract to go rogue and run. they don't even pick up the loot they just want the dark zone cash reward. I also got to experience the joys of being killed 3 times while loading out of a check point from the vendor by rogue agents as well as one player blocking the door so i couldn't interact with it while their team mate killed me to make them Rogue. (that really needs to be fixed there should be a buffer point between the open world and the doors) The exploiters are ruining what that zone should be and no one can now at this point in the beta actually experience it unless they make the red wall a solid wall or kill you.

I understand your frustration, but rest assured that this exploit will not exist in the final game. So if it annoys you to the point that you cannot enjoy the beta, I would suggest just waiting until the full game comes out. In the meantime, there is an extraction point at the bottom right of the map in the DZ01 area, so you can always go there to extract since there are no spots to perform the red wall rogue exploit. Cheers!

teflon skull
02-01-2016, 09:40 AM
While I want exploits, cheats, and bugs gone as much as anyone, you have to realize how this is working. Have you noticed no downloads? There hasn't been any client side patches to my knowledge over this short period of the game being open. We report. They record and take it to the people to fix or attempt to fix. We need to organize our thoughts. People are posting the same bugs over and over without searching first. People are haphazardly posting things in the wrong forums. Do they need to know? Yes. Does organizing and streamlining it for them make it easier/faster? Yes. The fixes/patches will be coming for release, not the beta (however you label it considering it's length and time frame before release). Think of it like you are getting a free preview and a chance to make the game better/more bug free for release.

They could use a known post in each category to make it easier, but that's quite the work for already busy people.

Zuiq
02-01-2016, 11:25 AM
Sweet maybe you can also get Dark Zone chests working so we'll have something other than just shooting at each other to do

DZ chests are working fine, you are probably coming across those that have been looted already. The timer on the DZ Key chests is 3 hours after being looted, i'm not sure about small, medium and large boxes, but they have a shorter timer on them.

Lucifer6six6
02-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Be very careful what are you doing

Ill explain

Friday and Saturday were great. Lot of PvP and PvE fun. Than all players who played at least 20 hours were fully geared at Sunday morning. There is nothing to do in DZ only few mobs. No Instances only few elites. People are bored so they are doing those exploits. You did let us to the DZ and there is basically nothing to do only farming those landmarks over and over again

You have no mechanic what so ever that will show if that guy was rogue a minute ago. So anyone can kill you anytime and you cannot do anything...he just runs to the red zone and clears rogue status. If guy who is NON-HOSTILE wants to kill you you cannot do anything, please add some mechanics which would show BE CAREFUL THIS GUY IS AN *******

Please be careful if you mix new players with those bored jerks who are fully geared, aim boted, wall hacked, invisible moded, than you will get a negative review. Im telling you if you let in new beta testers in, they will eat you alive and none is gonna buy Division. ň

Beta is lost face it. Many cheaters in every instance. Solo this game is unplayable...and for some reason i could not connect to any group today ( server error )

Close it before its too late. I play from Friday and i have literally nothing else to max or farm ( im missing purple gloves---)

Lol... what

MsJessikat
02-01-2016, 02:50 PM

There are no Hax. There is a bug currently in game where someone equips certain items and becomes Invisible to everyone. They can still kill people and not be killed. It's like a God Mode. It did not happen to me but a friend I was grouped with.
I am sure many reports have been submitted to get this fixed by release.

People need to stop screaming "Hax" when they either die to their own lack of skill or a known bug.

StrengthSTR
02-01-2016, 03:34 PM
There are no Hax. There is a bug currently in game where someone equips certain items and becomes Invisible to everyone. They can still kill people and not be killed. It's like a God Mode. It did not happen to me but a friend I was grouped with.
I am sure many reports have been submitted to get this fixed by release.

People need to stop screaming "Hax" when they either die to their own lack of skill or a known bug.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxJVrILs-aw
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/43jr61/pc_version_will_be_plagued_with_cheaters/
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/43iidg/suggestion_there_better_be_anticheat_in_the_final/
You should be able to find more, if that's not enough, cuz i'm too lazy to dig further for someone, who ain't reading discussion section.

SIStreet1986
02-01-2016, 04:46 PM

They are exploits not hacks and that is the point of the beta is to fix those before release. Want to help than record and submit the problems you are experiencing.

Sinmatic
02-01-2016, 05:00 PM
I would quote a few people here but im really addressing everyone in this post.

There is an Aim bot available already... with ESP and a few other useful things. Not going to post links to it or videos because i do not condone it nor wish to spread its availability more than it is but google can help prove this as well as maybe a few posts up (or perhaps that was on redit, idk)

The invis Hack is not a hack ... its a bug.. its happened to me several times and my brother several times...not sure what exactly causes it though ive read that certain items can produce this regularly but from personal experience i feel its more linked to the group joining/zoning mechanic having issues.

Rogues TPing to safe house is an exploit with the beta build.... Hopefully it is implemented differently for the main world borders in the release.

Also not addressed here in this forum yet is rogue grinding friends... This is also an issue. One can easily go rogue in a number of areas by dropping a friend to his knees (not killing him) then both escaping to safe house as if a normal rogue TP... this can be done repeatedly with no diminishing returns on gaining rogue off the same toon over and over... basicly .. you get 200 credits per round flat rate ... no matter how many times you do it or how fast you do it.

I have seen once someone flying about 6 stories up however this could have been a graphical bug like the floating weapons you sometimes see above peoples heads.

There is a speed hack... though ive only seen this once but holding a grenade while running will allow you to run faster so not everyone who runs faster is hacking.

My Experiences with the beta:

IT'S A BETA!!!... overall i love it ...

The rogue/TP exploit is a little annoying but ive done it myself so i cant complain.

The friend grinding is a major issue that needs to be addressed... i was able to get 3k credits in less than half an hour and buy the yellow assault weapon from the safe house vender. (took half an hour only because people rogue hunt, so random people would show up out of no where and kill me... 4 on 1 doesnt work well for the 1.

The small space available made it rather cramped with limited mobs to grind on... This created a situation where after the first few days ... Rogueing was done by EVERYONE almost because there wasnt much left to do... If you didnt have good gear by then ... you were playing casually... and casual players in PVP oriented RPG's get schooled always in any game... This is no different.

I hope this sheds a little light on things and dispells some ridiculous notions as well as put light on certain things that are in fact real issues... not everyone who kills you in a few shots or takes an enormous amount of damage and doesnt die is a hacker... they might just have better gear than you or have better skill than you. ..... I am sure that ubisoft WILL have an anticheat program in place for launch... releasing that now ... would give the cheat devs more info to build more undetectable cheats before launch even comes

Raekwon20
02-01-2016, 05:07 PM
their is no point in fixing a glitch that will only be in the beta.

REZ16X
02-01-2016, 05:12 PM
Open-Beta im Februar

1 PC 17.2.16 ??

S1NN3RGY
02-01-2016, 05:36 PM
Oh Yay a 24hr extension. Why even release the BETA in the first place? Destiny had a higher BETA population than this and even they let it run longer then 3-4 days. This is a complete waste of time and given developers track records over the last few years, I highly doubt they will Polish this up in the next month let alone fix the hacks, EP camping and numerous other stupid, game ruining bugs that they should have addressed pre-BETA...isn't that why you have an Alpha test? But i don't have a degree to make underdeveloped, overpriced, bugged video games so wtf do I know.

MisterManiacal
02-01-2016, 05:46 PM
To everyone complaining that their experience was ruined by the glitches and bugs and exploiits:

This is a beta. If you do not understand the purpose of beta testing, please refrain from it in the future. Beta testing is not your "chance to see the game". It's SOLE purpose is to find these bugs and exploits. And guess what? Several were found.

I exploited a few myself. A friend and I spent several hours going invisibie and killing people. Not because I believe in exploiting or because I needed or wanted to cheat. We tried exploiting it in multiple ways, seeing what caused it, what affected it, etc. Then I reported it with my findings. THATS what beta is for. That's its ONLY purpose.

If you decide not to buy a game because you encountered some bugs in beta, that's great. The game is probably better off without you. As long as you understand that the Alpha, BETA, GM process is not your "free preview" but a TOOL that developers use to find things wrong with the game and stress their servers to make launch as smooth as possible.

MisterManiacal
02-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Oh Yay a 24hr extension. Why even release the BETA in the first place? Destiny had a higher BETA population than this and even they let it run longer then 3-4 days. This is a complete waste of time and given developers track records over the last few years, I highly doubt they will Polish this up in the next month let alone fix the hacks, EP camping and numerous other stupid, game ruining bugs that they should have addressed pre-BETA...isn't that why you have an Alpha test? But i don't have a degree to make underdeveloped, overpriced, bugged video games so wtf do I know.

Yet, here you are. Playing it and complaining about it.

Alpha is a very narrow testing field. Very hard to find ALL the bugs. But, as you said, you don't have a degree in such things. Makes me wonder why you're even posting about it.

Beta is the next phase where many more people are brought in to see what can be found, exploited and broken. It appears that has been successful as we have found many of them.

I reported all my findings and was told that the developers already know what's causing the invisibility glitch and will have it fixed before launch. Just because they didn't fdix it in your "free preview" of the game, doesn't mean they haven't or don't intend to fix it.

See my above post.

If you can't be here to play the BETA for the reasons intended. Why play at all? This is a TESTING environment and nothing more. It's not here for your pleasure, satisfaction or fun. It's to break things and find things, report them so they can be fixed.

If you're so sure Ubisoft will do a bad job. Again, I don't see why you're even here. Go play Destiny.

Arokhantos
02-01-2016, 05:59 PM
PSN network maintaince canceled the extension of the beta gj ubisoft.

MisterManiacal
02-01-2016, 06:02 PM
PSN network maintaince canceled the extension of the beta gj ubisoft.

LOL! Now's it's Ubisoft's fault that PSN had maintenance?

If you people are so hell bent on hating Ubisoft. And blaming them for everything, why are you here? Why even bother "previewing" this game? Why waste your time??

I don't get it.

Same thing happens with EA. Everyone goes to play their latest creation only to ***** afterwards about how bad EA is.

If EA and Ubisoft are SO BAD? Why wouldn't you just avoid their games like the plague? I know, maybe they'll get one right. Right? Well, WAIT. Wait for it to release, see what people say a few months down the road. If they got it right, buy it. If not, you didn't waste your time or the developers.

liviliam
02-01-2016, 06:13 PM
And PSN is down, FML!

weelboy
02-01-2016, 07:42 PM
i played the game and its good...Add some more MP pvp game mode, more objective in full game .. there is nothing much to do in dark zone as me and my frnds experienced and u need to fix come prob and use anti hack...thanks for the beta its awe

smokenso
02-01-2016, 08:12 PM
Whats the point of extending beta when almost in every session there several cheaters.And rather its anoying experience,more than testing game in apha ? :D

l Mr Badger l
02-01-2016, 10:10 PM
Whats the point of extending beta when almost in every session there several cheaters.And rather its anoying experience,more than testing game in apha ? :D

Yes but how does cat when kumquat edible trees is window horse?

DesertDawg
02-01-2016, 11:24 PM
That's one of the reasons why you run a Beta test.

Curandas
02-02-2016, 09:45 AM

Those restricted zones won't exist in the final game as they're just there to limit the beta playable area so there is nothing to be fixed as this exploit won't happen in the final game.

Curandas
02-02-2016, 09:53 AM
To everyone complaining that their experience was ruined by the glitches and bugs and exploiits:

This is a beta. If you do not understand the purpose of beta testing, please refrain from it in the future. Beta testing is not your "chance to see the game". It's SOLE purpose is to find these bugs and exploits. And guess what? Several were found.

I exploited a few myself. A friend and I spent several hours going invisibie and killing people. Not because I believe in exploiting or because I needed or wanted to cheat. We tried exploiting it in multiple ways, seeing what caused it, what affected it, etc. Then I reported it with my findings. THATS what beta is for. That's its ONLY purpose.

If you decide not to buy a game because you encountered some bugs in beta, that's great. The game is probably better off without you. As long as you understand that the Alpha, BETA, GM process is not your "free preview" but a TOOL that developers use to find things wrong with the game and stress their servers to make launch as smooth as possible.

Finally someone with common sense! I hate these people who play beta versions like they're playing the game. I spent the first day just wandering around testing the game mechanics until I finally decided to do a side mission.

Mastiff070
02-02-2016, 12:20 PM
I loved it aside the Bugs, which will get worked out, I pre-ordered after this beta! Great job Massive!!!

Ubisoft you picked a good title to produce.

I can't wait to see more..

Ammboz
02-02-2016, 12:48 PM
Thank you for the amazing Beta and your cool Support of the community with the streams and Events. I loved it. Take care and see you in NYC =)

influu
02-02-2016, 02:34 PM
I had soo much fun playing the beta, ended up playing it for like 40 hours..

Already preordered the gold edition package, waiting till March 8 is going to kill me tho.. :(

xJstarx00
02-02-2016, 08:46 PM
Yeah the beta was great besides the bugs but you should expect that from the beta its meant to help the makers of the game find the bugs out ahead of time of the release so they can try to fix them before it releases like MisterManiacal said but yeah can't wait till march 8th Dx Anyone got a time machine or blue prints for one?

GotShadow
02-02-2016, 10:42 PM
Yeah the beta was great besides the bugs but you should expect that from the beta its meant to help the makers of the game find the bugs out ahead of time of the release so they can try to fix them before it releases like MisterManiacal said but yeah can't wait till march 8th Dx Anyone got a time machine or blue prints for one?

Sorry, the crafting system wasn't available to make one. :P

B0N3Z9oh5
02-03-2016, 01:57 AM
Well I love that you guys didn't send me my key until yesterday so I didn't even get to play the beta after preordering the game 6 months ago. Glad all those wait listed people got access before me too. I even sent you a message staying that I hadent received it yet and you directed me to the forum that told me to launch a ticket. Not impressed ubisoft. Actually pretty disappointed seeing as I was really looking forward to trying the game out only to be told that the beta was closed before the game was fully downloaded.

CharlieSix2552
02-03-2016, 07:35 AM

Amen! Some people are really stupid. The only thing I would add, is that a BETA is also for suggesting useful enhancements to the game... But other than that you said it.

gromozeka_
02-03-2016, 01:09 PM
Hello everyone, I probably missed something, but I have "uplay" written that the game is not available and not Noah Initiates!
Tell me what's wrong?

SideWays408
02-03-2016, 01:19 PM
There's an even easier solution: Make the wall solid, so that nobody can get through.

Even better solution then that would be to kill that person and make him lose large amounts of darkzone expirience and funds and ofcourse all looted items when the timer runs out instead of teleporting them.

alfinnete
02-03-2016, 01:57 PM
Hi all.

Sry my English

Any talk to me, on release the 4K support, ultra textures coming or this is one false promise from Ubi??

Razgriz21386
02-04-2016, 06:36 PM

Wont all of the zones be open when it goes live? so people wont be able to pull this off, since they will just end up rappelling onto the street behind. Im not up to date as to how much of the areas we are going to have access to right away, but unless they restrict the zones like they did in beta, any issue with using a teleport bug, will kinda be nipped in the butt.

I would like to say, i definitely enjoyed the weekend of beta. im a completionist kinda player, so i had fun hunting down all the intel, and doing all the missions i could find. I had a few problems with the game though. One being a graphics issue where i started seeing pixelation, and color issues after spending a good 10 hours playing non-stop. the second being the initial 'tutorial' video you guys put in. i would like to say that was a very genius idea to give players an idea of what to expect, but it needs optimized a bit more. i actually thought my game had locked up at first, since it took so long to actually load the video.

overall i definitely give this game an 8/10 for being a beta weekend teaser.

xJstarx00
02-06-2016, 08:09 AM
Wont all of the zones be open when it goes live? so people wont be able to pull this off, since they will just end up rappelling onto the street behind. Im not up to date as to how much of the areas we are going to have access to right away, but unless they restrict the zones like they did in beta, any issue with using a teleport bug, will kinda be nipped in the butt.

I would like to say, i definitely enjoyed the weekend of beta. im a completionist kinda player, so i had fun hunting down all the intel, and doing all the missions i could find. I had a few problems with the game though. One being a graphics issue where i started seeing pixelation, and color issues after spending a good 10 hours playing non-stop. the second being the initial 'tutorial' video you guys put in. i would like to say that was a very genius idea to give players an idea of what to expect, but it needs optimized a bit more. i actually thought my game had locked up at first, since it took so long to actually load the video.

overall i definitely give this game an 8/10 for being a beta weekend teaser.

Well the video they showed at the beginning was most likely just for the beta it most likely won't be there in the release because if I remember he did mention what to expect in the beta in the video or something like that and I didn't notice any pixelation or color issues while I was playing unless I just wasn't paying attention what were you playing the beta on?