PDA

View Full Version : Servers maintenance Saturday, January 30

Ubi_Yannick
01-29-2016, 09:48 PM
Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance on Saturday, January 30 at 10:00 CET, 04:00 AM EST, 01:00 AM PST.
Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours. Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thanks for your patience during this downtime.

The Division Team

titusthefox
01-30-2016, 04:07 AM
What's the maintenance for? Feel free to unlock more content with it... =3

Thanks

HeigarHelfist
01-30-2016, 04:20 AM
Well patch notes would be helpful so we can check what has been fixed is really fixed but oh well....as long as it is a good game on full release I am happy

Aodan.Twitch
01-30-2016, 04:49 AM
Will the fix for MIKE 20240078 be included? I spent 6 hours rust trying to play your beta, even with a VPN. Yet I'm getting pushed/suggested fixes that don't work. It's something on your side and I'm honestly disgusted how the team isn't owning it.

Jahosefat
01-30-2016, 06:03 AM
Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance on Saturday, January 30 at 10:00 CET, 04:00 AM EST, 01:00 AM PST.
Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours. Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

The Division Team

3 days of beta and the servers are coming down a second time for 3 hours? awesome

LynxOblivion
01-30-2016, 07:11 AM
I keep getting a ROMEO 10580100 error can someone tell me what that is, my cousin is playin so not sure why its not working

Shanmyster
01-30-2016, 08:07 AM
Hey guys,
enjoying the little slice of the game we are getting to play atm. Really looking forward to the full game.
You can do as many 3 hour maintenance sessions as you want as long as the game is GREAT.
Feel free to extend the beta!!! ;) ;)

Harledir
01-30-2016, 08:48 AM
Hey guys,
enjoying the little slice of the game we are getting to play atm. Really looking forward to the full game.
You can do as many 3 hour maintenance sessions as you want as long as the game is GREAT.
Feel free to extend the beta!!! ;) ;)

+1 spot on! Go for it! :cool:

FallenDevil66
01-30-2016, 08:58 AM
pls more than 6 missions or open another wing for quest. For an Beta was the Gameplay too short.

allanon10101
01-30-2016, 10:08 AM
How about posting the shutdown time in UTC or GMT, a timezone the rest of the world is familiar with? -.-

ExStaz_
01-30-2016, 10:10 AM
This game is great. It's a good surprise for me & it will be day one for me. Keep it work & good job :o

B3N--
01-30-2016, 10:10 AM
How about posting the shutdown time in UTC or GMT, a timezone the rest of the world is familiar with? -.-

Good point, totally agree

I have just take a look and CET is pretty the same as GMT+1, so like France time

Chastity Matrix
01-30-2016, 10:16 AM
honestly I think their own posted time frames are wrong.

Their posted EST (Eastern Standard Time) was marked to go down at 4am and PST at 1am (which would be 3a CST). I got home at 1a CST and their servers were down for maintenance and now it's 3:14a with servers still down..... So either they're about ready to come back online or we got 1 hour left to wait....

Drunkmonkie
01-30-2016, 10:17 AM
3 days of beta and the servers are coming down a second time for 3 hours? awesome

Yes that is what beta's are about Bug Finding, they are not here for you to cram every morsel of your life in to the game over the 3 days its open, why don't you go outside and get some fresh air or talk to some real friends?

So far the beta has bee excellent with just a few bugs here and there the grey menu background the most common.

Good job so far dev's I was worried with the reviews that the game wouldn't meet the hype but it certainly has for me.

Keep up the good work

Drunkmonkie
01-30-2016, 10:19 AM
honestly I think their own posted time frames are wrong.

Their posted EST (Eastern Standard Time) was marked to go down at 4am and PST at 1am (which would be 3a CST or UTC). I got home at 1a CST and their servers were down for maintenance and now it's 3:14a with servers still down..... So either they're about ready to come back online or we got 1 hour left to wait....

They have only just gone down so we have 3 hours or so to wait

Radoo-RO
01-30-2016, 10:23 AM
I keep getting a ROMEO 10580100 error can someone tell me what that is, my cousin is playing so not sure why its not working
Hahaha, ROMEO! :) I got only MIKE and DELTA. Anyone else received other letter? CHARLIE, TANGO. :)

Letter
Code word

A
Alfa
ATIS: Alpha

B
Bravo

C
Charlie

D
Delta

E
Echo

F
Foxtrot

G
Golf

H
Hotel

I
India

J
Juliett
ATIS: Juliet

K
Kilo

L
Lima

M
Mike

N
November

O
Oscar

P
Papa

Q
Quebec

R
Romeo

S
Sierra

T
Tango

U
Uniform

V
Victor

W
Whiskey

X
X-ray
or Xray

Y
Yankee

Z
Zulu

- (hyphen)
Dash

MikeHazard
01-30-2016, 10:24 AM
Google will clarify all time zone questions :p
Nice to see that they actually do server maintains, there usually is some good reason behind it, like fixing connection problems and updating the game world. Bug fixes etc.
What would be nice to see, is a warning or some sort and a little info when trying to connect.
I thought my game crashed when the servers went offline just the same time I walked into a new room I found in a apartment building. All I got was a error "DELTA 20000933" and couldn't reconnect any more.
Luckily I'm not a complete idiot and managed to find this maintenance post here and 1 + 1 came pretty clear what has happened.

But for future notice, would be nice to get a "servers are offline for maintenance" message when connecting instead of a error code and a in-game warning message, in chat or a broadcast that the servers are going offline in 5 minutes or something.

Mike out! :)
ps. love the game!

Chastity Matrix
01-30-2016, 10:28 AM
They have only just gone down so we have 3 hours or so to wait

Just now? I've been getting the "servers are offline for maintenance" error message for the past 2 hours... That's with constant refreshing....

bunneeHOP
01-30-2016, 10:34 AM
Putting a time frame on how many hours / minutes are left before the servers are back would be nice. :)

Other than that, awesome game so far. Keep it up! :)

LegacyOfTheAsh
01-30-2016, 10:39 AM
Just now? I've been getting the "servers are offline for maintenance" error message for the past 2 hours... That's with constant refreshing....

That's probably an actual error. The servers went down when they were supposed to mostly.

Zadv1
01-30-2016, 10:44 AM
just wanna say love the game! keep it up.

San9u
01-30-2016, 10:44 AM

How about you just type the given time into google and let it tell you how late that is in your timezone.

BrhnKckgl42
01-30-2016, 10:47 AM
2hours and a quarter remain. Keep waiting boiz :nonchalance:

IrokGaming
01-30-2016, 10:48 AM
Agents,

The Division Team

The first day went away becouse some problems with steam.. then maintence 3 Hours.. Im feeling alittle bit sad over here.. Its only 3 days u know..

Awell, its great that you guys are working on giving us a great product! The game is awsome!!

Ps. Give one more day

Vegotenks
01-30-2016, 10:48 AM
*watching the arms of the clock move* Sooon.....

Jambalaja_Jimbo
01-30-2016, 10:49 AM
its really funny, Maintenance at Saturday.... instead of going from 6am to 9am... no its 10 am to 1 pm....i wish BLIZZARD was the publisher of this game...

kunekune11
01-30-2016, 10:51 AM

We only have 2days on ps4 to play and its from 10am till 1pm my time on a saturday that the beta is dead.. Not fun! I want to play im already addicted!

LegacyOfTheAsh
01-30-2016, 10:51 AM
How about you just type the given time into google and let it tell you how late that is in your timezone.

Hahaha!

Copper4ClanS4lt
01-30-2016, 10:53 AM
Why do you need 3 hours to do maintenance? I've known games take like 15 mins if this what I'm going to be expecting in the future **** that :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Arokhantos
01-30-2016, 10:56 AM
Some people haven't ever played world of warcraft or even diablo 3 :p
Hope they do another beta weekend next week though, considering they pretty much guaranteed beta acces while there bunch that did't get in due issues so far, but also mostly because they can use the feedback and bug reports.

Agatheis
01-30-2016, 10:57 AM
Hi UBisoft Developers.

When you have a game that needs to connect, you need a second option on the screen other than "Play now". How about a "Quit game" button, so we don't have to CTRL-ALT-DELETE in order to close the program?

A.

ne0oXx
01-30-2016, 10:57 AM
Whats the status on this?

HazedD-
01-30-2016, 10:58 AM
still not working or is this just my connection ? (PC)

Sl4veM4ster
01-30-2016, 10:59 AM
Amazing how people whine and cry.....

Copyright Theft
01-30-2016, 10:59 AM
still not working or is this just my connection ? (PC)

Still about 2 hours before they're due back.

HazedD-
01-30-2016, 11:00 AM
Im not complaining, i love the game was on till 4am last night ... i just would like to know why im getting MIKE error this morning and when the servers are up

CCCC-Graficar92
01-30-2016, 11:01 AM
The game was pretty awesome while it last's of course. I think the servers broke from me yesterday 10 times at least, and now the maintenance... well i guess it's something that needs to be done, but at least give us one more day of beta

Dark-Wedge
01-30-2016, 11:01 AM
Why do you need 3 hours to do maintenance? I've known games take like 15 mins if this what I'm going to be expecting in the future **** that :mad::mad::mad::mad:

You obviously have a very crude understanding of the technical complexity behind running servers of this nature for a game this size. It's not a reboot, its maintenance. Server needs to be drained of connections, then taken out of visibility to the client. From there they need to apply patches, test and resolve any issues. At this point the servers may also need a reboot. Then you need put the server back so the client can see it and start allowing connections again.

Chill the hell out.

Fiuip
01-30-2016, 11:02 AM
Keep working on it UBISOFT. It is look like one of the best game from you. Now I know why was moved released day few times and extended for 1year. Just next time... do the maintance on server in diferent time as all Europe gamers are stack and wants to play. We have our real lives as well and we do not have time to play just when you are not fixing problems.

many thanks for your cooperation

Ghorgh9277
01-30-2016, 11:04 AM
I try to play since yesterday, the day crash and i have never take the control of my character. Will this maintenance fix the problem of crashes?:confused:

Thikila.CRYO
01-30-2016, 11:07 AM

And how many countrys useing these timezones again? Ah i see only the UK... You posted the least familiar timezones for the rest of the world so stop beeing so lazy and use google!

Love the game guys! Hate the maintenance!

RoiPanzer
01-30-2016, 11:10 AM

CET is a standard time zone (GMT+1)

Dragon-FPV
01-30-2016, 11:10 AM
Hi UBisoft Developers.

When you have a game that needs to connect, you need a second option on the screen other than "Play now". How about a "Quit game" button, so we don't have to CTRL-ALT-DELETE in order to close the program?

A.

Do you know ALT-F4? ... but anyway, a quit button is not so bad ;)

To all, who werent be able to play until now ... this beta is round about fun and experience for 4 - 6 hours ... everything more is "only" looting, killing and dieing on the dark side (of live ;-)

Maintenance about 3 hours is OK ... 15 minutes is a server restart, nothing more ... but for sure, why not from 6 to 9 CET :D

About the Game
Like it ... graphics are not so good as I hoped, but so the performance is great ... maxed out settings by approx. 32 fps, which are feeling like 50-60 fps

Didn't experienced any bugs playing the game ... but it's not so much stuff to really test it. The only thing I had, was after the first start my left and right mouse button had no reaction, but a restart of the game solved this issue immediatly.

Dark Side: Something must be done to have more fun/chance looting alone ... it's impossible if a group rules the dark side.

Anyway ... it makes a lot of fun ... looking forward the servers are back, looting some more stuff to get the "big weapon" ;)

EDIT: can't believe that timezones is a topic ;P

II-Soopa-II
01-30-2016, 11:12 AM

CET (Central European Time) is one hour ahead of UTC/GMT. A simple Google would've told you that...

Jafu29
01-30-2016, 11:13 AM
CET is a standard time zone (GMT+1)

CET is CentralEuropeanTime (GTM+1)
the standart time zone ist GMT (GreenwichMeanTime) All other time zones are based on the GMT

Hope to clear out some missunderstandings

Lokeshusse
01-30-2016, 11:16 AM

Yes, CET is very confusing. Central European Time, oh how dear they call it something completely logical. Sounds like you need get familiar with the rest of the world.

Dragon-FPV
01-30-2016, 11:16 AM
That's unbelievable ...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=time+zones

Core.TG
01-30-2016, 11:19 AM
Agents,

The Division Team

Please restock the vendors. Was waiting all day for an update to them. I fear that due to the restart you guys will have the same gear for sale as day one and that's really too bad.

Arokhantos
01-30-2016, 11:20 AM
CET is CentralEuropeanTime (GTM+1)
the standart time zone ist GMT (GreenwichMeanTime) All other time zones are based on the GMT

Hope to clear out some missunderstandings

wow i did't know *mindblown*

Lunst
01-30-2016, 11:34 AM
So far this has been an amazing beta... So few bugs :)

Will crafting be opened for testing during the beta?

Dragon-FPV
01-30-2016, 11:39 AM
Will crafting be opened for testing during the beta?

No infos outside about that ... would be fine, but I don't think so ... who knows ... we will see

rimemsk
01-30-2016, 11:43 AM
Like it ... graphics are not so good as I hoped, but so the performance is great ... maxed out settings by approx. 32 fps, which are feeling like 50-60 fps

+1

GrowlingDingo
01-30-2016, 11:48 AM
so far I have loved the game
the graphics don't look as advertised but I know full well that's my fault as my computer does not meet the minimum required specs
but on the bright side ima build a fricken monster pc for the release date and it will be suddenly awesome!!! and I will be hyped and revd
so as far as im concerned ubisoft is doing an awesome job! well done guys looking forward to the release.

now as a few people have stated the amount of missions to do is a bit on the low side I finished it in 3 hours sooo.....need a bit more to do pleaaase

Rhomulous
01-30-2016, 11:57 AM
Wow - is this a reflection on things to come? Will the servers be down more than ESO? 3 days for letting us test your game and you can't leave it working? I understand that this is a test environment but seriously? You have all the time you like to apply maintenance whereas we only have 3 days total? Are you trolling your community?

The Dark Zone is broken beyond reason with spawn and extraction campers so maybe you'll improve that complete debacle - make it so very bad to go rogue (only provide the contaminated loot but you lose your DZ rank and ALL DZ money), the immersion is destroyed when you die instantly upon entering the Dark Zone because a team are camping on the door. Make high end gear actually available to the solo player or teams who don't play PvP - I wish game devs would stop forcing game modes on players - I have no intention of killing fellow Division agents, why would we do that?

Greed is one thing but bare in mind this is advertised primarily an RPG not a COD or HALO clone

Palmer291
01-30-2016, 11:59 AM
Not happy about this downtime. I appreciate things need to be fixed and tested, but how can we continue to find these issues in just 3 days (which is a shockingly small amount of time considering people have paid early for this and may already have other things to do during those 3 days), if the servers are down for long periods of time?

Whilst I think the game is great, you're not giving us much of a chance to truly feel and experience how great it CAN be.

Please increase the beta time, and in turn you should have an even more streamlined version of the game on release

gto3440
01-30-2016, 12:06 PM
I was really hoping for a lot more content than in the Alpha Test. Are you going to open up more content because this is just lame. I love this game, but you should have given us more to do than you did. I have noticed that less NPC's are in the world now than they were in your previous test, there is less gear available, and less citizens in need appear to spawn into the world. Please extend the Beta and open up more of the world to us. Everyone I have talked to from the Alpha feels shorted content in this test run. I cannot wait for this game to come out, I have the $150 version ordered on Amazon and cannot wait for it to come in the mail.

Hetatar
01-30-2016, 12:07 PM
I hope they extend beta hours or 1 day

Rozalina340
01-30-2016, 12:10 PM
Well , I have only played for 2 hours since I worked yesterday , I woke up this morning and a maintenance showed up... Well ....

MokeyKing
01-30-2016, 12:10 PM
It's a beta test. You're supposed to test everything, and try finding bugs to help out the devs.
Don't ask for more content, that you'll get on full release.

Everade
01-30-2016, 12:16 PM
I feel like the beta access in europe has been delayed.

I've checked on it yesterday evening and it was still not available.
And this morning when i try to access it it says that there's already the second maintenance on it?

An extension of a few days would really be appreciated.
In the end, it also helps the development of the game to fix all the major bugs/flaws.

MeatEatinOrchid
01-30-2016, 12:18 PM
Please EXTEND THE BETA TIME!

Dragon-FPV
01-30-2016, 12:19 PM
It's a beta test. You're supposed to test everything, and try finding bugs to help out the devs.
Don't ask for more content, that you'll get on full release.

+1

What should devs do without all the high experienced and edjucated gamers :D

This is a BETA:

Maintenance is OK
Very less content is OK
One weekend to test round about 4h content is OK
Constructive feedback is OK

--> whining is NOT OK

Be happy, that some devs are offering Alphas and Betas to improve 'day one and gaming experience' again ... for a long time we hadn't this, nor demo versions ... playing for 31 years now ;)

Lolz_Dude
01-30-2016, 12:22 PM
I feel like the beta access in europe has been delayed.

Some people didn't get instant access, that's just the way it is.

Rozalina340
01-30-2016, 12:23 PM
It'd be cool if they could extend the beta time.

OrbitalShark
01-30-2016, 12:34 PM
Asking for patch notes? Really?

BETA server maintenance is just that...SERVER maintenance. No new content will be added, and I'd be very surprised if there was even a 100kb update to the game client.

Let them do their bit. I've managed a good 7 hours playing on PS4 and can say that it's a very solid, beautiful, and playable game. I just hope it's a persistent open-world and that new content will be delivered transparently through the live servers in March.

Odd Breakfast
01-30-2016, 12:34 PM
+1

What should devs do without all the high experienced and edjucated gamers :D

This is a BETA:

Maintenance is OK
Very less content is OK
One weekend to test round about 4h content is OK
Constructive feedback is OK

--> whining is NOT OK

Be happy, that some devs are offering Alphas and Betas to improve 'day one and gaming experience' again ... for a long time we hadn't this, nor demo versions ... playing for 31 years now ;)

When you need to preorder a game to get guaranteed access to it, at that point they have an obligation to provide. Original said they wouldnt do maintenance more then they have to, and obvious this is scheduled ahead of time, and will take place at the same time every day. Personally, i would just like to know what the downtimes are for. No patch notes means they arent just patching bugs evertime, especially because its the time amount of time each time it happens. Im curious.

M0ai
01-30-2016, 12:41 PM
yay finally found where the ETA is whoot! :o
got around 5 to 6 hours in yesterday on pc and only had a sound issue when i was about to log off!
only had a minor stuck between a box and wall issue that was solved by fast travel.
did not have a crash at all.
going by previous beta experience in other games that was awesome guys!
loving it and finding it rather more intuitive than i expected.
8 march is not far away so keep going folks!

BTW I didn't preorder for beta access, like many didn't, i got it from Nvidia.
It IS a STRESS TEST BETA they are not "obligated" yet.
8 th of march isn't far off, that is the time to feel entitled imho.

Larz1695
Not a fan of the maintenance but if it makes a better game come March than it will be worth it.

kankysWOHOOO
how about you use your brain?

Dragon-FPV
01-30-2016, 12:43 PM
When you need to preorder a game to get guaranteed access to it, at that point they have an obligation to provide.

Yes, they have to provide a BETA ... and as I remember correctly they informed about, that it's a BETA ... a BETA have bugs, e.g. some PC sets aren't able to access ... bugfixing starts

Original said they wouldnt do maintenance more then they have to, and obvious this is scheduled ahead of time, and will take place at the same time every day.

That's the maintenance they have to do ... not more and not less ;-) ... we are talking about the 3 hours before and on midday on a saturday, live your lifes people ... you have the whole afternoon, evening, night to play the 4h content again ... and the same on Sunday

Personally, i would just like to know what the downtimes are for. No patch notes means they arent just patching bugs evertime, especially because its the time amount of time each time it happens. Im curious.

Server maintenance ... perhaps it's not the first game you played with multiplayer content ... so you know the bottleneck are the first days after release where servers are broken so often ... to improve that, devs have to make server maintenance ;)

DarthGemini47
01-30-2016, 12:44 PM
When you need to preorder a game to get guaranteed access to it, at that point they have an obligation to provide. Original said they wouldnt do maintenance more then they have to, and obvious this is scheduled ahead of time, and will take place at the same time every day. Personally, i would just like to know what the downtimes are for. No patch notes means they arent just patching bugs evertime, especially because its the time amount of time each time it happens. Im curious.

I agree The sever went down around 1900 Melbourne time, it stated 3 hours maintenance and it's now 2241 here = getting old and time to sleep.
I do appreciate the beta access and I do like the game :)

LesleyXYZ
01-30-2016, 12:46 PM
Does this game really need internet connection to play?
What if I want to progress in the story and I don't have internet?
Isn't there a way to still play this game without a central server to be online?

Primal1985
01-30-2016, 12:48 PM
I agree The sever went down around 1900 Melbourne time, it stated 3 hours maintenance and it's now 2241 here = getting old and time to sleep.
I do appreciate the beta access and I do like the game :)

Yeah I'm in Melbourne too and patiently waiting for the beta come back online...eh why would you go to sleep at 10:45pm on a Saturday night? lol

DarthGemini47
01-30-2016, 12:49 PM
Yeah I'm in Melbourne too and patiently waiting for the beta come back online...eh why would you go to sleep at 10:45pm on a Saturday night? lol

Hi Primal,

Due to the fact that I have been playing and studying at the same time all night last night hahaha.

Cheers

Primal1985
01-30-2016, 12:51 PM
Hi Primal,

Due to the fact that I have been playing and studying at the same time all night last night hahaha.

Cheers

Ahh you're a student that makes sense then.

WoOpinX
01-30-2016, 12:52 PM
Does this game really need internet connection to play?
What if I want to progress in the story and I don't have internet?
Isn't there a way to still play this game without a central server to be online?
Yes it needs internet. Everyone has internet these days.
The game would be dull and boring without others around.

DarthGemini47
01-30-2016, 12:53 PM
Ahh you're a student that makes sense then.

Technically I should be studying and not playing LOL

Elanu
01-30-2016, 12:56 PM
pls more than 6 missions or open another wing for quest. For an Beta was the Gameplay too short.

You can go to the headquarter and there is a tacticmap, click on it!

best regards

Chris

Xi-An
01-30-2016, 12:59 PM

how about you google CET time and calculate that in your time?

Manaberryio
01-30-2016, 01:01 PM
PC servers are back

Singh1_1
01-30-2016, 01:04 PM
why is that my mouse doesnt work sometime in-game ?, i have to relaunch the game and it might work and it might not

Palmer291
01-30-2016, 01:05 PM
I can confirm the PS4 servers are back on

Dragon-FPV
01-30-2016, 01:06 PM
PC servers are back

yes, it's working again ... and there are 100 new missions and they extended the Beta until the game relaese :D :D :D

Kobi_Blade
01-30-2016, 01:14 PM
Not working for me, great..

Ubisoft broke something.

TSH_Popjukebox
01-30-2016, 01:18 PM
how about posting the shutdown time in utc or gmt, a timezone the rest of the world is familiar with? -.-

10.00 cet = 09.00 am gmt

cephtahrioh
01-30-2016, 01:34 PM
Game now freezes for 2-3 seconds every 10 seconds after maintenance. This only happens when I am in the dark zone. Game is still fluid when I am in other areas. Am located in Southeast Asia.

cephtahrioh
01-30-2016, 01:37 PM
yes, it's working again ... and there are 100 new missions and they extended the Beta until the game relaese :D :D :D

Is this for real? Where did you find out about this?

Natchai_Ubisoft
01-30-2016, 02:29 PM
Is this for real? Where did you find out about this?

No, it's a troll ;)

LynxOblivion
01-30-2016, 03:21 PM
hello again can anyone tell me what the ROMEO 10580100 error code is for plz, I have tried most things but still getting the error I know others have been getting error codes but no one is explaining what to do to fix plz can someone help?

MIKESVT
01-30-2016, 03:28 PM
I know it has been said before, but Patch Notes would be very helpful in testing any fixes that may have been made. Obviously if it is server-side then it doesn't matter either way.

bunneeHOP
01-30-2016, 05:26 PM
Getting "error - you do not have the correct permissions to continue. Please check your console settings and try again."

Need help here.

Xbox one user.

Thanks

ReconPyro YP043
01-31-2016, 12:27 PM
I know it has been said before, but Patch Notes would be very helpful in testing any fixes that may have been made. Obviously if it is server-side then it doesn't matter either way.

This isn't full release, the SERVER MAINTENANCE does not update the client, it's for Ubisoft to tweak the SERVER SIDE. you will not see any fixes until after release. Spouting the same rhetoric over and over (not just you MIKESVT) will turn up the same results. PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE COMMENTING!