PDA

View Full Version : Annoying `Stay With Your Leader!` Speak!

XyZspineZyX
09-13-2003, 08:01 PM
Do you have those days when you wonder slightly from your AI lead on the way to a target, or find yourself being left behind on takeoff only to have your Boss scream `GO*D*AMN* IT! WHAT`S WRONG YOU? STAY WITH YOUR LEADER!

Isn`t it even worse when you`ve got 2 bf109s shooting bits off your newly spray-painted I16 and your lead is still screaming for you to return to formation and you feel like saying I`M BEING SHOT TO PIECES YOU STUPID EFFING IDIOT! ARE YOU BLIND, DEAF or BOTH? (technically, he is, but that`s by the way...).

Solution?

Just go into your FB folder/samples/ speech and DELETE the offending vocal chords!

He might still be screaming, but now you can get shot down in peace /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

**(wow! the text won`t let me say it, even though it`s in FB!)

"Tis better to work towards an Impossible Good, rather than a Possible Evil."

Message Edited on 09/13/0307:02PM by SeaFireLIV

XyZspineZyX
09-13-2003, 08:01 PM
Do you have those days when you wonder slightly from your AI lead on the way to a target, or find yourself being left behind on takeoff only to have your Boss scream `GO*D*AMN* IT! WHAT`S WRONG YOU? STAY WITH YOUR LEADER!

Isn`t it even worse when you`ve got 2 bf109s shooting bits off your newly spray-painted I16 and your lead is still screaming for you to return to formation and you feel like saying I`M BEING SHOT TO PIECES YOU STUPID EFFING IDIOT! ARE YOU BLIND, DEAF or BOTH? (technically, he is, but that`s by the way...).

Solution?

Just go into your FB folder/samples/ speech and DELETE the offending vocal chords!

He might still be screaming, but now you can get shot down in peace /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

**(wow! the text won`t let me say it, even though it`s in FB!)

"Tis better to work towards an Impossible Good, rather than a Possible Evil."

Message Edited on 09/13/0307:02PM by SeaFireLIV

Buzz_25th
09-13-2003, 08:28 PM
The only thing I pay attention to is one minute to target. I ignore the rest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25th_Buzz
<center>
http://www.vfa25.com/sigs/buzz.jpg

XyZspineZyX
09-13-2003, 09:03 PM
I hate the "stay with the leader" radio calls too. There was one I did enjoy though. I had broken formation from our flight of four IL-2s to engage some 109s that were attacking us (we had no fighter cover by the way). The leader gets on the radio to yell at me as three and four go down in flames. I jump a 109 and he yells at me again just as he gets blasted from the sky. I guess I should have followed him into the ground!

XyZspineZyX
09-13-2003, 10:58 PM
Thats why i always put myself the highest rank from the start /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Steaks
375th FS

Is it Pets Mart...or Pet Smart????

XyZspineZyX
09-13-2003, 11:16 PM
dont pay attention.
turn the map on; go to 8x speed (dont make any sudden stick moves) aim you plane symbol on the map to the nearest
target you want to attack; when your symbol is next to enemys symbol, go to normal speed and attack.

http://prod.bsis.bellsouth.net/coDataImages/p/Groups/92/92091/folders/62167/451284peacepins.jpg
regards: surveyor_1