PDA

View Full Version : Bug or... (Inventory and drops)

wonkey1382
01-29-2016, 12:36 PM
Hey, is anyone else experiencing a glitch where you loot (for me mostly a backpack) and you don't get anything out of it, yet a white circle appears (such as ones that do contain loot like ammo and granades) that there is something there, but you can't pick anything up. I know this isn't only with me because other people said that it happens to them too. Is it loot that's not available in beta, or is it just glitched?

While on the topic of trouble, is it me or does melee basicly not do anything to AI, because the same time that it takes you to recover from hitting somone, they just recover too and keep firing?

Hakooru
01-29-2016, 05:08 PM
When you're unable to pick up the white unidentified object on the ground, it's because you're currently carrying too much of that item. For example, say you have 3/3 Sodas and try to pick up the mysterious pouch item, but it won't let you. Chances are, it's a soda on the ground. It would be nice if they labeled what the pouch/grenade item is on the ground so that way we don't have to keep guessing as to what inventory spot we need to free up for it.

xy1166
02-02-2016, 10:30 PM
It is an icon showing what was a drop when you loot a backpack or object. Sometime is very hard to see becaosue is white colored and the icon is small.
Even more difficult to see in fog or snow or when overlapse on another colored object.
So it would be a good solution if they make a the icon bigger and better viewable.