PDA

View Full Version : Community Feedback, a new beginning

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-28-2016, 04:20 PM
Hello Heroes,

Along with the announcement of Might & Magic Heroes VII, we launched on August 2014 the Shadow Council https://mmh7.ubi.com. This platform was created in order to give all Heroes Fans the possibility to make their voice count, through meaningful votes and the possibility to share feedback on every article.

Key elements of the game were decided on this platform and we are glad we were able to organise such votes with you all. Moreover, we received on this channel an amazing amount of feedback, particularly valuable to the development team. Thank you again for contributing to the creation of the game!

Following the release of Might & Magic Heroes 7, we have decided to transfer all discussions to the official forums in order to allow you to better express your opinions and to improve the general community experience. There you will be able to discuss extensively via individual topics which we believe will make conversations easier. As a result, we have decided to close the Shadow Council comments section. The forums have already been re-organised so that there is a place for continued discussions! You can use the same login information as for here, so there is no need to create a new account and this will make the transition smooth for you.

We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the forum-wide existing official forum rules Forum Rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907678-Forum-Rules) which you must follow in order to ensure we have a friendly, constructive community.

Our objective with this change is to ensure M&M community remains active with a dedicated place to share their feedback on the long run. With the help of our Community Management teams, this platform will help us to ensure a better follow-up of your questions and recommendations for the devs.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best,
M&M Team

lotoreo1
01-28-2016, 04:32 PM
Will you take your restructuring and moving of the shadow council as a reason for finishing the website?
It still looks very poorly, without the media section, and with the "this part is under construction" message for the community section.

Antalyan
01-28-2016, 05:18 PM
So it means no other official announcements will be provided on MMH7 site?

Also the site will be left unfinished as it is? That means there is no official site providing information about MMH7... the same situation as with MMH7: Shades of Darkness. I cannot say it surprises me.

There were many promises about continuing Shadow Council and updating it... I also hoped this site could have been used for possible future expansions votes & information. It seems like you want to end the H7 development as quickly as possible... as many people predicted.

But it is true that in the latest months, it was more than useful place for game support a place for fun... even more than before. Maybe if Limbic devs had some official platform to communicate with us (which could have been Shadow Council website), the situation would probably have been different.

mr3LiON
01-28-2016, 05:18 PM
I hope you will continue to share news on the SC and won't forget to attach links to the forum for us to share our opinions about further news :)

rodaff
01-28-2016, 05:22 PM
This is the first step towards the end of this failure, soon the patching will stop and the game will be left unfinished like H6

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-28-2016, 05:25 PM
Hi Guys, please note: Shadow Council will continue to be first source of information for the game, but we will also copy the articles here so you can discuss.

Thanks

Corchthemighty
01-28-2016, 05:32 PM
Key elements of the game were decided on this platform
doesnt look like it judging by the results. and why did my comments get deleted? i've expressed my opinion of the game in a polite form and i wasnt the only one who was not satisfied witth the results

rodaff
01-28-2016, 05:33 PM
I guess all those negative comments at the bottom of each article was too much for Ubisoft to handle, so instead of improving the game and fixing the mess they made, they choose to simply close it.

#FU

mr3LiON
01-28-2016, 05:38 PM
but we will also copy the articles here so you can discuss.
Cool. I guess this will change a chaotic flow of a monotonous whining into a more constructive way of meaningful feedback.

Antalyan
01-28-2016, 05:49 PM
I guess all those negative comments at the bottom of each article was too much for Ubisoft to handle, so instead of improving the game and fixing the mess they made, they choose to simply close it.

#FU

If you don't like Ubi it might be the explanation.
If you like or don't mind them, the explanation might be they just did not want to waste time deleting spam posts.

ramborusina
01-28-2016, 05:54 PM
Thank you for doing your best to ignore the feedback all along the production while SC was up. Thank you for the completely one sided communications all along the development. Thank you for showing your dedication by never even finishing the SC site. And finally thank you for producing such half a$$ed product that seems to have flopped miserably based on steam sales and steam/metacritic reviews! Thank you and good luck!

RobvD84
01-28-2016, 05:56 PM
I am not so sure about that mr3LiON, but i think this shows that Ubilols just can't handle this franchise. And for me this feels even more like a "screw you" towards us. I think you won't see me that much anymore. And i guess some ppl might think good riddance, but i don't care.

But i have 1 request. Please unban Galaad. Atleast give him a chance (since he has a ban for life or something like that). He is in my eyes important for discussion. But i bet Ubilols wouldn't care less. If you do this, you atleast show that you still care (even if it is just a little).

RobvD84
01-28-2016, 05:58 PM
@Antalyan
Lol this whole bs won't change anything. I think the only difference will be that it easier to moderate in here and that the devs from Limbic can talk with us. They should have done it like this from the very beginning then.

bitmaid
01-28-2016, 06:20 PM
THEY JUST WANTED TO CLOSE THE COMMENT SECTION!!!!!! Where it said "Under Construction" in the Community tab in SC now links to this forum. They could've put it there a loooong time ago if their intention was using this forum as the main discussion base from the beginning. But nope, this is a recent decision. What a disgrace. I am very incensed. You know what would be an even bigger disgrace? If H7 sold under 100k copies in 6 months. That might happen.

Also remember this forum is a place where tons of people posted detailed feedback from beta and their good suggestions were ignored. Maybe they are counting on the fact that people will get angry and stop commenting altogether. In that case congrats, because I'm done.

Antalyan
01-28-2016, 06:23 PM
@Antalyan
Lol this whole bs won't change anything. I think the only difference will be that it easier to moderate in here and that the devs from Limbic can talk with us. They should have done it like this from the very beginning then.
They should, that's what we can agree on. Maybe Limbic now can communictae to us but I don't expect them to do it much. They have their own opininons and they do not want endless discussions "what can be changed for H7 skillsystem". That can be seen on all the other posts, they never reacted here.

Antalyan
01-28-2016, 06:29 PM
Hi Guys, please note: Shadow Council will continue to be first source of information for the game, but we will also copy the articles here so you can discuss.

Thanks

I don't think there will be much to discuss. I guess you will get rid of the uncomfortable critics in this way...

Also for discussions, we wanted to discuss with Limbic team and hear them what they think, what can be possible etc., their reactions for our feedback. That is usually called listening to cmmunity. Unfortunately this way failed too.

LuckyMagus
01-28-2016, 07:47 PM
:confused:

ramborusina
01-28-2016, 08:11 PM
Just out of curiosity could you open up as in what exactly were the "core elements" that were "decided" in SC? Is it the generic skill-system that enraged the fans when it was revealed we get no say in the matter? Or perhaps flanking system that was just "dumped" on us? Or perhaps spell-system you decided to copy from h6 with no consultation? Maybe you meant the copied around creature abilities and stats people hated and you implemented them anyway? Or perhaps you talk about battle-system with which we had no say in? Wait, I got it. You mean the random skill-system that was added as an after-thought to system that was completely not designed for it that you "had to" add because of the public outrage! Ohh yeah baby, I felt like we totally almost had some say in the game development in something almost important. It was great to almost be part in any decisions that actually mattered! Well we did get rid of the meth-head for necro that you wanted to copy (also) from h6... Ohh wait we were talking about important things so nevermind.

Stormhelico
01-28-2016, 08:37 PM
I think not so much people will comment from now on. SC had their problems, yes, but it was very good for meeting people (among other things) and talking about what we like: Heroes. It wasn't a forum but I liked it. For me, it is really sad to see SC dead. "Hey, it is not dead". In my eyes it is.You could put the news here. It would be the same. SC is totally unnecessary (apart from there are more places to see the news and votings). Instead of making SC a better place for eveyone (and completing it), you have decided close their comment section. What I know it is that in SC I could relate with other people interested in Heroes. Here, in the forum, I can't so much (it is a forum to talk about H7, not about Heroes). I won't say goodbye because I know it is probably I comment here too. But I didn't do it during H6 development (I prefer forums like "Torre de Marfil", HC or...) so I think I won't comment here so much.
If I don't see you again, you need to know It has been a pleasure to meet you, fellow councillor.

logical.dust
01-28-2016, 10:27 PM
Well this makes the end to the upvotes, perhaps you could implement upvotes over here. Anyway last article on SC was kind of a joke. 'Key elements were decided on SC', 'Valueable feedback'. Come on why you have to keep that marketing crap, we all know that almost nothing was taken from SC and most of the feedback was ignored and thrown into garbage. Same as it was here before SC was created. Closing SC was probably good thing to do, but you did it solely from the reason that almost all of the comments there were negative. I am looking forward to some official statement about H7 from Erwan. I am quite curious what he has to say towards its state and if he is happy with how it all evolved.

Szocik87
01-28-2016, 10:51 PM
Looks like Shadow Council is not supported even you not finished website.Nice move :p now you have more control.

mErEnEfErEee
01-28-2016, 11:00 PM
Lol, Antalyan expressed his 'anger', so it's time to capitulate before the storm starts again. Do you really think councillors will come here because of it? You don't care because you don't want to listen to them, anyways :P Yeah, pretty sure thing.

Tito_Reni
01-29-2016, 12:07 AM
Buuu!!!!!

Now how I am going to have some Avatar laughs?

At least you could have opened a forum inside the main web (mmh7.com), but nooooo... it's better to leave that place unfinished... just like the game, lol.

mErEnEfErEee
01-29-2016, 01:28 AM
Buuu!!!!!

Now how I am going to have some Avatar laughs?

At least you could have opened a forum inside the main web (mmh7.com), but nooooo... it's better to leave that place unfinished... just like the game, lol.

Why? They are broken. That site has been number one in google search engine. Closing comments section gives them a chance to hide all the negativity a little bit.

violetcoffee
01-29-2016, 01:38 AM
While H6 was an unexpected disgrace, H7 is a true embodiment of tragedy. No vision left, nothing. A chain of bad decisions which led to complete failure.
And seriously, claiming that fans decided the key elements of the game is a pure fallacy and I would encourage you to stop spreading misinformation like these.

lotoreo1
01-29-2016, 09:58 AM
Well, they still have a posting up, that states that this is "the most complete game in the series" [1]... So much for spreading misinformation....

[1] http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1263994-Heroes-VII-Must-Know

Elamivuoul
01-29-2016, 10:14 AM
They were sick of our feedback! :D

Elamivuoul
01-29-2016, 10:19 AM
By the way... How I can change profile picure?

Antalyan
01-29-2016, 10:56 AM
By the way... How I can change profile picure?

Go to your Settings panel on the top - Edit Profile picture.

Antalyan
01-29-2016, 11:01 AM
While H6 was an unexpected disgrace, H7 is a true embodiment of tragedy. No vision left, nothing. A chain of bad decisions which led to complete failure.
And seriously, claiming that fans decided the key elements of the game is a pure fallacy and I would encourage you to stop spreading misinformation like these.

I don't think H7 is such a bad game, a total failure. There are many worse games... Actually, the problem is it could have been much better if they listened to us more and invested more money.
Their interest great reflects the communication: this game was told to be developed in colaboration with fans. However instead of communication with devs (which is btw. a normal, ordinary things during other games developments - and these games and companies do not advertise fan development as Ubi does), we only communicate to each other. I have never understood why Limbic team was has never been allowed to post on SC or here. Maybe they don't want to do it, too?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-29-2016, 11:43 AM
Looks like Shadow Council is not supported even you not finished website.Nice move :p now you have more control.

Hi Szocik87, Shadow Council is very much supported, news articles and information will still be published.

We have just moved the comments to the forums, as the structure is better to collect your feedback and interact.

Thanks

Marblethrone
01-29-2016, 11:49 AM
Now stuck forever at lv 28 :p ....

I remember reading somewhere on the SC that said SC would remain after MMH7 had been released. Apparently not in the shape we were all used to. Agreed, it was a hellhole most of the time, with Russian-speakers fighting for dominance with English-speakers, and nothing good happened there anymore. That's why I hadn't posted anymore after December 23rd, only coming back to comment on the "Patch 1.7 announcement" article. Ah, good memories are there in the SC. It was fun, it was frustrating, it was a lot of things at the same time. But I felt no reason to comment there as much as I used to: H7 either dies or lives, the devs do what they do, and people are only complaining down there. Even someone with seemingly infinite positivity and faith as me would lose heart at some point.

Maybe I'll become more active here, but I don't know for sure.

Oh, and Moshi: if it's supported, at least tell the webdesigners (or whoever is in charge) that the website is broken and missing a number of features, such as War Machines, Tech Trees etc.

Antalyan
01-29-2016, 11:57 AM
Hi Szocik87, Shadow Council is very much supported, news articles and information will still be published.

We have just moved the comments to the forums, as the structure is better to collect your feedback and interact.

Thanks

Hi Moshi, as you say SC is supported, I hope someone finally manages to update misssing parts (as Marble says).

I will also miss SC upvote system, as well as levels and titles (I don't expect it would be possible introduce such a system here, would it?)

And the last thing: Are (or will) Limbic devs be finally able to use this site as main communication platform. Now they use steam what is rather annoying...

Marblethrone
01-29-2016, 12:09 PM
I first have to buy something for 5 or 10 euros before I can join the Steam Forums...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-29-2016, 12:20 PM
Hi Guys, Your feedback about the website has been passed along.

@Antalyan, The upvote system was a feature of SC, but I will certainly pass along this feedback to the forum team. However, we do now have an edit button and a PM system.

Antalyan
01-29-2016, 12:24 PM
Hi Guys, Your feedback about the website has been passed along.

@Antalyan, The upvote system was a feature of SC, but I will certainly pass along this feedback to the forum team. However, we do now have an edit button and a PM system.

That's right, we have the features we never got on SC :) I am curious whether some Limbic devs finally appear here... I am especially curious (and worried) whether the words about no major future changes in campaigns are true.

fadifj
01-29-2016, 12:27 PM
thank you so much for that,
so if id like to report a bug ill reported here right??

Antalyan
01-29-2016, 12:32 PM

Not directly here, in another thread... but on this forum, right :D

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-29-2016, 12:34 PM

Hi fadifj and welcome to the forums, yes please report your bugs here http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1043-Bug-Reporting

Thanks

Antalyan
01-29-2016, 03:47 PM
I know I am very stubborn in this way, but could you please allow devs to post here insetad of steam? This is the official forum where they should told us what is the current state of H7 and answer our questions...

Wo0olfgang
01-29-2016, 03:58 PM
I know I am very stubborn in this way, but could you please allow devs to post here insetad of steam? This is the official forum where they should told us what is the current state of H7 and answer our questions...

Different devs are split on different forums Antalyan

Limbic_Dan
01-29-2016, 04:06 PM
I am now everywhere, in different names posting on different forums ;)

Antalyan
01-29-2016, 04:51 PM
I am now everywhere, in different names posting on different forums ;)

Nice to know that, probably you could tell me whether some changes for campaigns are still possible. I hope you have seen my threads Replayability and Skill/class system: possible solution for singleplayer or many other threads made by different people, so you know what I am speaking about.

Mirage_dragonet
01-29-2016, 07:47 PM
[QUOTE=Limbic_Dan;11321624]I am now everywhere, in different names posting on different forums ;)
You know, most of the players are unlikely to be here for many reasons. I understand that the "Council of Shadows" was a lot of spam and idiocy, but I would advise you to read the comments there. Especially about the multiplayer.
1 No general game chat
2 No statistics and rankings
3 No display "Delay" for a player
4 No player profile.
5 duel mode - that's ridiculous, there is no choice of heroes, a pair of unbalanced.
6 The problem saver during the course of the enemy
PS On the blog, "The Council of Shadows" was communication from the fans, interesting discussions, and so on. I'll miss you and remember advisers. It's a bad sign, although I understand that the blog contain negative reviews are not favorable.
;)

Mirage_dragonet
01-29-2016, 08:09 PM
Spam and curses - it's just inevitable. On this blog were all answers. What else does ? I think everything has been said on the blog "The Shadow Council." The rest - is also spam. Closing of the blog I was very disappointed. It's like a nail.

l_Rayden_l
01-29-2016, 08:57 PM
На том сайте было столько флуда на русском)) На взгляд даже больше половины всех постов, а тут тишина полная... Подчищают чтоль непонятные для них кракозябры? Иль наши бойкот объявили и никто тут не пишет?)

LunaticSD.HOMM
01-30-2016, 11:22 AM
I do agree...closing the council feels like finaly putting the last nail to close the coffin....

KhanOfSlaughter
01-30-2016, 11:26 AM
The anger of the SC is still alive in these forums haha. I'm surprised that site lasted for as long as it did. Had some good times there (before the game came out), arguing with Dwarven voters and Inferno voters and laughing at them when the results came out. Then getting angry when the phoenix was voted down :P Good times

Elizaveta_98
01-30-2016, 03:43 PM
Сначала ммдок, теперь 7 герои... Да сбагрите вы уже серию кому-нибудь, или забейте. Эти пустые обещания уже в печенке сидят. Надеюсь, 7 герои это последнее, что они выпустят по героям.

DenisTheGreat
01-30-2016, 05:37 PM
Сначала ммдок, теперь 7 герои... Да сбагрите вы уже серию кому-нибудь, или забейте. Эти пустые обещания уже в печенке сидят. Надеюсь, 7 герои это последнее, что они выпустят по героям.

If you do not like MM and Heroes series so much - why you are here on this forum ?

Tokusatsu
01-30-2016, 05:37 PM
The Shadow Council will continue to be supported...
Hmm, I'll pretend I still believe u.u

I preferred to ignore all signs for a long time and continue to believe that the game would be good... Well, even with all my hope... Now I think there's no hope!
I gave up the MMH 7

Even the MMH6 I liked, especially the graphics, but in this new game in that aspect I don't liked... The cutscenes with telepathic statues is a spit in my face! I consider it almost as an insult! And Townscreens... God! Even the MMH6 has better TownScreens! And there's a Spider-City with Spider-Warriors holding Spider-Staffs to lead Spiders on behalf of the Spider-Goddess!
Marvel will be proud!

Finally, as you yet can continue spreading that lie of "best game of the franchise" ?
I do not think you really believe in this! And lying in this way is shameful!

Oh, I almost forgot... Edit Button! Edit Button! Weeee!!! \o/
I think I'll be typing wrong on purpose just to use the Edit Button!

DenisTheGreat
01-30-2016, 05:45 PM
На том сайте было столько флуда на русском)) На взгляд даже больше половины всех постов, а тут тишина полная... Подчищают чтоль непонятные для них кракозябры? Иль наши бойкот объявили и никто тут не пишет?)

Это - английский форум. Есть аналогичный форум юби на русском, который рекомендует техподдержка, но он мертвый, там никого нет.
Translate: This is an English forum. There is a similar ubi-forum in Russian, however, it is completely dead, as nobody there.

mErEnEfErEee
01-30-2016, 06:59 PM
Oh, I almost forgot... Edit Button! Edit Button! Weeee!!! \o/
I think I'll be typing wrong on purpose just to use the Edit Button!

Edit button without the upvoting system? Shame, hahaha.

Elizaveta_98
01-30-2016, 07:02 PM
If you do not like MM and Heroes series so much - why you are here on this forum ?

Возможно не совсем правильно выразилась, наоборот, герои одна из моих любимых стратегий, сколько часов у меня ушло на 5, 6 и ммдок тот же, страшно подумать) Да и сейчас играю переодически. Но вот Юби ее гробят, вот и хотелось бы, что бы серию они отдали более ответственным людям, ну или уже забили бы, что бы фанатов не мучить.

Quasarum
01-30-2016, 07:23 PM
Возможно не совсем правильно выразилась, наоборот, герои одна из моих любимых стратегий, сколько часов у меня ушло на 5, 6 и ммдок тот же, страшно подумать) Да и сейчас играю переодически. Но вот Юби ее гробят, вот и хотелось бы, что бы серию они отдали более ответственным людям, ну или уже забили бы, что бы фанатов не мучить.

То есть вам понравилась и 6-я часть? Тогда почему вы считаете, что они гробят серию с 7-й? 7-ка вроде ничем не хуже как и в художесственном плане так и в механике. Но я вовсе не говорю, что 7-я сейчас в хорошем состоянии. Много чего не доделано, забаговано, а возможно и упущено... но всё же)

GalaadleHaut
01-30-2016, 09:12 PM
Well first things first I guess I should say thank you for unbanning me lol

Now down to business lol

Key elements of the game were decided on this platform and we are glad we were able to organise such votes with you all.

You gotta be kidding lol, or we have a semantic issue about what are "key elements of the game", gamers consider "key elements" GAMEPLAY aspects, and all of that was decided and set in stone LONG BEFORE the SC, the votes were about which factions will be there and there was these horrible lineups (who the hell agreed on these choices, where you have to kick out one of your favorite creature in order to get your other one, and inevitably having to accept one you will hate in the process lol) and sorry but that is all of secondary importance lol

Key elements of the game are how the game will actually play, and needless to say regarding the amount of rants about almost ALL the gameplay aspects delivered by the MM Team were either ignored or dismissed ("we disagree with you"), making one think the Team made the game more for themselves rather than for the actual fans of the franchise, whom money you're looking for lol

Sure we had GURS, only too bad it is a complete fallacy as it was just added on top of a game design going the opposite direction and therefore is completely useless to play with the random option in that game, it's like giving a kinder without the toy inside lol, so there is a random option almost no one will play with because the game is obviously designed with the fixed system in mind and the experience is meant to be played with it lol

In the end, it doesn't really matter whether the SC is closed or not since there was never a real will to work with the community, and the sheer amount of negative feedback, poor reception of the game and probably low sales (H3 HD sold 5 times better lol) reflects it.

Thank you again for contributing to the creation of the game!

Not really, if we have had choices such as

- Do you favor a fixed or (ORIENTED) random skill system?
- How many magic schools do you think is optimal? 4-5 or 7-8?
- Which game of the franchise do you think has the best hero specialties?
- Would you rather have an emphasis on active or passive creature abilites?
- What upgrade system would you like to have?
- Which game do you think has the better battle system?

And so on, and for matters of (although not for all but safe to say for a majority) of secondary importance:

- Which Heroes game do you think has the better art direction?
- Would you like a new setting or are you happy with Ashan?
- Do you want 2D or 3D townscreens?

But no, all the “collaboration” the MM Team made with us was to give an illusion of choice for things we never asked for, and I guess voting for the content of the goodies from the CE was of uttermost importance too lol

So as many others already said, this game is NOT community approved lol

Mirage_dragonet
01-30-2016, 10:26 PM
To date, the game level smartphone. The company's policy, as I understand it, there is no point in discussing.

Tito_Reni
01-30-2016, 10:29 PM
I am starting to think that there is not going to be more DLCs, expansions or general content. At least try to release those Axeoth DLCs that you have promised to us... even if your promises mean nothing, since you always breake your word: no listening to the fans opinions, no going back to the H5 mechanics, freaking spider-stuff, heresy everywere,...

Well, HoMM is dead. I don't think Ubisoft is going to try to fix this mess or to sell the franchise. What a shame...

This is what happens when you go against what your customers like, this is why no one wants to buy this game. Even with all the bugs, we could have enjoy the game if it had good mechanics and good story/lore. But no, you had to give us a re-release of H6... not even that, it's a downgrade from H6. What are you people going to do now with this franchise? Mobile games? Better do nothing.

So, HoMM is following the same path that Disciples followed not so much time ago: the path to oblivion. If things still go like this, then King's Bounty will follow that path too. Seems like Age of Wonders and indi games like Legends of Einsenwald, Eador or Palm Kingdoms are our only hope. That or MODs like Horn of the Abyss.

Who I want to lie to? We are ****ed, most of the people buy this game not because it's TBS but because it has the "Heroes" name on it, even if it had zero relation with the HoMM franchise (different lore, different mechanics,...). Age of Wonders 3 was a thousand times better than H6 but H6 selled more because it had the name "Heroes" on it even if that was not really a Heroes game. Ubilol new this and that is why they bought this franchise even if they didn't care about the mechanics or the lore.

Does anyone now how the bought of the M&M rights by Ubisoft worked? Is there a date when the rights will go back to the original owner (JVC) like it's happening with the Terminator franchise (this is literally the only way to take back the rights) or did Ubilol bought the rights forever?

Anyway, I suppose I will have to continue the search for a better saga.

Szocik87
01-30-2016, 10:41 PM
I still waiting for some good news from Limbic employers but I'm too tired for this hehe.H7 working fine for me but some little things killing this game I mean AI (heroes without army) and translation also Ludmilla her voice is annoying in Polish version.Campaign is great all heroes have a really great missions I like them all.Music is nice but some artifacts are buggy when I tried change shield and boots I had a problem because I saw different item.

Quasarum
01-30-2016, 11:23 PM
GalaadleHaut, wonderful article.) It is evident that you tried to take a neutral stance with this. But still suggests the notes of hatred to the world of Ashan. And I can understand that. But I mean, and from the world of Ashan, it was possible to make candy. I like the art style of mmh7, but again it is not that much important .They tried not to listen to the community, contradicting their own words. They not only not brought to life the most important wishes of the community, but have not completed their own ideas. They have too much work ahead to rehabilitate the gameplay, AI and mechanics of the game. Unfortunately, I doubt that a miracle will happen. But whatever, good luck to devs with their "pride''. I still hoping to mmh7 were acquitted.:confused::(

mErEnEfErEee
01-30-2016, 11:40 PM
I like the art style of mmh7, but again it is not that much important (

The artstyle is very important because it sets a particular mood, climate of the game, which create the world you want or do not want to engage in. It can attract you or put you off immediately. However, it is worthless if the game mechanics or gameplay sucks.

Mirage_dragonet
01-31-2016, 12:01 AM
Graphics, atmosphere, intriguing plot, gameplay, quality multiplayer - that's the game. The game 7 has no depth ..... read forum Shadow Council)

Mirage_dragonet
01-31-2016, 12:32 AM
In short, as the 19th century. My eyes are tired from this "graphic" and a disgrace for 2016 multiplayer.
PS In general, I agree with Gala . It is a great pity.

mErEnEfErEee
01-31-2016, 12:44 AM
In short, as the 19th century. My eyes are tired from this "graphic" and a disgrace for 2016 multiplayer.
PS In general, I agree with Gala . It is a great pity.

Good fitting graphics does attract people; just as climate and music of the game; but it is the gameplay and the engaging mechanics that make them want to play the game long, long hours. However, without good graphics and lore, many people won't even start playing the game.
'

Mirage_dragonet
01-31-2016, 12:53 AM
Yes, I agree . However, many people, like me, for example, played in the company, and multiplayer. And now to play other games. How to play the smartphone, I repeat. ) )

mErEnEfErEee
01-31-2016, 01:06 AM
Yes, I agree . However, many people, like me, for example, played in the company, and multiplayer. And now to play other games. How to play the smartphone, I repeat. ) )

What is the mulitplayer without good graphics, lore, and gameplay? The campaign is interconnected into the whole lore and the world, which is represented by the graphics style. If it does not attract you, you do not even need a campaign or multiplayer. The story in a strategy game is and should be just the background because a strategy game cannot be good enough just based on a story. Real strategy games are mostly based on the proper climatic visuals, music, and especially on the game mechanics that make a good gameplay. So multiplayer and the campaign make sense if other components make sense in the first place.

Mirage_dragonet
01-31-2016, 01:25 AM
I do not see this game as a single, I was important in multiplayer. It's a shame and failure! And as for the graphics, gameplay, and so on, we have a lot written on the "Council of Shadows", I think it makes no sense to repeat

mErEnEfErEee
01-31-2016, 01:37 AM
I do not see this game as a single, I was important in multiplayer. It's a shame and failure! And as for the graphics, gameplay, and so on, we have a lot written on the "Council of Shadows", I think it makes no sense to repeat

Mulitplayer makes no sense without things written on SC. That's my point.

Feel like there is no sense to talk anymore - everything has been said already - and mostly ignored :(

'Nok, nok' - sorry, dude, it is CLOSED, xd.

Mirage_dragonet
01-31-2016, 01:45 AM
@ Merf ) I think the game H 7 and our comments - it's a big NOK ))) \ By the way, I'm a woman , not dude ))

mErEnEfErEee
01-31-2016, 01:51 AM
@ Merf ) I think the game H 7 and our comments - it's a big NOK ))) \ By the way, I'm a woman , not dude ))

Nok, nok on the heavens door, my dragon lady :) Just look at me. What has UBILIMBIC made with my face, hahaha.

Mirage_dragonet
01-31-2016, 01:57 AM
Nok, nok on the heavens door, my dragon lady :)
I just said that this game \ 7 \ is now level smartphone. I'm a little Smaug ))

mErEnEfErEee
01-31-2016, 02:03 AM
I just said that this game \ 7 \ is now level smartphone. I'm a little Smaug ))

Hahaha, a smartphone game not compatible with any smartphone. That can only achieve UBILIMBIC. What a miracle XD

Have a good night, little dragon :)

Quasarum
01-31-2016, 05:36 AM
Mirash, mErEnEfErEee/ I always read comments on SC. There are a lot of interesting opinions like yours. Don't want to be annoying, but most people did not like the graphics because of poor optimization too. Their PCs are not able to cope with this horror. This series of games never had outstanding graphics or a flawless stylistic appearance. A big problem in the "atmosphere" of the game that the game is not completed yet graduated and is still ongoing. Of course, I wish that game had better graphics and a better engine but they are not that bad. I mean, some say that the graphics are worse than in 6 , though it is not) Maybe I'm going to embarrass you, but I'm even inspired by the artistic style (as well as with the previous parts of series with their different styles)

RobvD84
01-31-2016, 09:40 AM
Welcome back Galaad lol.
Anyway i keep giving Ubilols all the blame and not Limbic. Limbic didn't had the experience for this game and i think that is the reason why a lot of ideas that Ubilols had did not work. But they decided (yet another stupid decission) that it is not a big deal if they don't talk about and even lie about it. And then they decided to not give more time, but to just release it on the date that they had planned.
What if Ubilols gave them more time, and more resources to work with. Could Limbic have learned enough to do things right? I mean most of us told them we wouldn't mind if it got delayed.
Anyway that is why i give Ubilols all the blame, because they made a lot of decissions that were stupid. Especially since they tried to tell us they want to be transparent with us, but it was anything but that. In fact they told so many lies in the end that there was no way to come out of it normally.

GalaadleHaut
01-31-2016, 11:16 AM
Cheers Rob lol

Limbic is arrogant, and as game developers they have their share of responsibility too, so I blame both.

RobvD84
01-31-2016, 03:04 PM
Well ofcourse they made mistakes too, but i think that mostly came forth from inexpierence. And since Ubilols chose Limbic to work on H7 i give Ubilols the fault for everything that went wrong with Limbic.
That beeing said, Limbic could have shown some backbone and could have told Ubilols to give them everything they need to really work on the game. But i guess Limbic didn't want to end up into "yes/no" fight. Only to end up beeing discarded as crappy studio who couldn't make it. We all still remembered what happenend with that studio that made H6.

Anyway i am already trying to leave this **** behind me. Already doing other things (next to comming here). And now that hype for FFXV is back, ive got a couple of FF/SE games that will keep me busy untill this game comes out.

Elamivuoul
01-31-2016, 03:13 PM
Go to your Settings panel on the top - Edit Profile picture.

Thank you!

Elamivuoul
01-31-2016, 03:23 PM

Well I like Heroes of Might and Magic games very much (especially 2 GOLD and 5 TotE).

But in the H6 and H7 games the gameplay and skills are very different which the old fans does not appreciate..
And the graphics are so pooor!
Skillwheel is horrible!
Creatures are copied and some of them are very ugly!

And we told many times in SC what went wrong and Ubilols did nothing!

rodaff
01-31-2016, 03:57 PM
Talking about inexperience, there's no doubt that Limbic suffered from that, they didn't knew how sim turns should work!
What makes this even sadder is that if they would have listened to us, most of the problems wouldn't exist, but the knew better than us -.-

Tito_Reni
01-31-2016, 05:35 PM
Limbic has no experience.

Ubisoft hired Limbic.

Ubisoft is responsible for hiring incompetents.

I fully blame Ubisoft, they are the bosses, if their employees are incompetents, they have to fire them and hire new and better ones, but they didn't. Why? Because they don't give a **** about this saga, they never did. Heroes 5 ended up being good because Nival cared. Remember how ****ty was H5 at the beginning? Remember all those bugs? You know why it was so bugged? Because they put all the money in graphics. In the Alpha version of H5, which in my opinion is better than the final version, there are no bugs and the graphics are just fine, but Ubisoft wanted better graphics, so they scrapped all that. Nival didn't have enough time to fix the new version, but Ubisoft didn't care, so that is why H5 was so ****ty at the beginning. See? TotE was good in spite of Ubisoft, and not thanks to them.

Also, where is the Modding Kit you promised for Dark Messiah? Anyway, if you are interested, here you have a video made by a spanish fellow and reuploaded by some russians about the Alpha version of H5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAEEwtDUpzs

As you can see, there was no need for better graphics. But for Ubisoft the only important thing is graphics, doesn't matter if the game is bugged as hell. Such an irony that Heroes 7 has so bad graphics.

mErEnEfErEee
01-31-2016, 06:18 PM
Limbic has no experience in their portfolio, and this is also absolutely confirmed in the outcome we have received. Certain amount of ignorance can be felt in many game aspects including the AI, sim turns, game design, mulitplayer, randomness, skillwheel, specializations, engine choice (bad for a strategy game), and generally the way they handle things. I mean, they can't even handle things they decided themselves, not to mention our requests and wishes.

On the other hand, UBILOLS constantly spread misinformation, untrue words around here. For instance, we were supposed to get modding tutorials etc. Where is it? Things are not the way they expected, but still no word from them about it, simply nothing. They must have been sick of us already.

The biggest lie contains thier official trailer, which claims the AI to be so advanced and challenging. UBI, you hurt yourself by deceiving your customers. I have NO TRUST left for you. Just realize that many people simply LOST their hard earned money because of you and your treacherous policies.

As you can see, there was no need for better graphics. But for Ubisoft the only important thing is graphics, doesn't matter if the game is bugged as hell. Such an irony that Heroes 7 has so bad graphics.

Pretty well said, washed out dump with quite a few werid animations. This engine is really bad for 2016.

B_WE
02-01-2016, 11:02 AM
Hello Community,

finally I also moved from the old Shadow council to this forum... Too bad,
I almost reached rank 20... I will miss the contributions on the old platform.
This was set up in a very structured way...
But also on this page I want to share my vision of the ideal heroes game!

- More neutral creatures
- A better skill system
- More special abilities for the creatures
- more impressive town-screens

Perhaps the Shadow-council will return?? I would be happy about that...

Greatings

B_WE

fessnekro
02-01-2016, 02:03 PM
Всем привет!!! ИМХО, единственное логическое объяснение закрытия возможности комментирования на сайте - это скрыть резкий поток негатива и критики в адрес разработчиков и издателя. Ведь там оф сайт, который висит на верхних строчках в поисковике. Понятное дело, что не здорово, когда там в комментариях поливают сами знаете чем разработчиков, механику игры, просто флудят и т.д. Но к безобразию в блоге мы все уже привыкли. Нас как будто выгнали из дома, где все пытались общаться, договаривались о совместных играх и обсуждали различные аспекты игры. Конечно, немного обидно, на мой взгляд на форум будет заходить меньше людей. И все это, скорее всего, лишь увеличит разрыв между разработчиками и игроками. Первый "звоночек" был уже тогда, когда вдруг лимбики стали неожиданно отписываться в обсуждениях в стиме, а не в блоге, как раз для этого и задуманном. П.С. Интересна дальнейшая судьба игры, будет ли полноценное ДЛЦ? Не получилось бы как с M&M Legacy, на игру фактически просто "забили". Ждем патча и первой части бесплатного контента. Нужно починить мультиплеер и глюки с артефактами. Прошло уже 4 месяца с релиза игры, а она до сих пор не играбельна...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Hi Guys, please note: this is an English speaking forum.

The Russian speaking forum is here http://forums-ru.ubi.com/

Antalyan
02-01-2016, 04:12 PM
I am curious whether one day comes a game dev and will answer our questions as during live streams or in any other game development done with fans.
I do not think I want so much...

Marblethrone
02-01-2016, 05:39 PM
On the bright side, at least we can have any avatar we want here. I am going to miss mr. Kilburn, though :(...

The closing of the SC came as quite a surprise for me, but now that I'm over the shock I think it's for the better. At least here we have an edit button, and other features that make it easier to find what you posted in the past (without having to scroll down and down and down and down). Heroes 7 is still uninstalled on my pc, Ivan stands proudly in his box. I haven't even played H6 for a while now, but that's just due to time constraints. Although I still see no reason why I shouldn't play H7, much has gone wrong or should have been done differently in its development process.

Would I buy an expansion/DLC? Yes, I would. Maybe not on pre-order, but I definately would buy it at some point for the sake of the collection. Which means I need to get H1 and 2 as well.

RoflcopterDDR
02-01-2016, 06:00 PM
You all are getting off topic. Open a new Thread, call it why homm7 sucks and circle jerk there. Noone will care.

GalaadleHaut
02-01-2016, 06:26 PM
You all are getting off topic.

Not really, most people are only replying to the latest SC entry full of lies or straw men as usual lol

Antalyan
02-01-2016, 06:48 PM
I consider this topic to be a small replacement of Shadow Council...

Marblethrone
02-01-2016, 07:17 PM
More like an upgrade. In some ways, at least.

lotoreo1
02-01-2016, 10:24 PM
Hi Guys, please note: this is an English speaking forum.

The Russian speaking forum is here http://forums-ru.ubi.com/

I wonder how this can be your only reaction to this thread. Did you even stop trying now?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-01-2016, 10:52 PM
Hello Community,

But also on this page I want to share my vision of the ideal heroes game!

- More neutral creatures
- A better skill system
- More special abilities for the creatures
- more impressive town-screens

Thank you for your feedback B_WE

D4em0nL
02-01-2016, 11:02 PM
Don't forget to patch "Week of Shadow Council" to "Week of Ubi Forums" ;)

RobvD84
02-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Soooo where are the Limbic ppl? Now that we are here it is only normal that they atleast come here and try to interact with us atleast a little bit. And to show us what they have in mind for the future of this franchise.

GalaadleHaut
02-02-2016, 12:22 AM
Thank you for your feedback B_WE

These have been asked since the very beginning of the Shadow Council lol

And I hope you didn't miss my post on PAGE 6 (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1377697-Community-Feedback-a-new-beginning/page6) of this thread, I kinda made a summary of this full year (in which I took an active part) from my perspective lol

Sempai_Mur
02-02-2016, 12:49 AM
:nonchalance: :wow: much chages :wow:

RobvD84
02-02-2016, 08:58 AM
@Galaad. Well i believe Ubi-Hello just says this so that we stop bugging them with these kind of stuff. And they say they listen and understand us. But i have te feeling they don't really read them in the first place. Or atleast don't care about it. Otherwise something would have been done about the way things have done.

rostsit
02-02-2016, 11:47 AM
After 1.6, the game is still unplayable. My feedback: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1372600-1-6-Performance-on-the-notebooks?p=11294403#post11294403

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-02-2016, 02:47 PM
Soooo where are the Limbic ppl? Now that we are here it is only normal that they atleast come here and try to interact with us atleast a little bit. And to show us what they have in mind for the future of this franchise.

Hi RobvD84, they are posting http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1369139-Crash-chapter-4-cant-proceed?p=11337249&viewfull=1#post11337249 however, please be aware that somethings cannot be disclosed until made final.

Antalyan
02-02-2016, 04:26 PM
Hi RobvD84, they are posting http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1369139-Crash-chapter-4-cant-proceed?p=11337249&viewfull=1#post11337249 however, please be aware that somethings cannot be disclosed until made final.

This is understandable but we get as "many" information as it seems nothing is made final for this game...

Just a simple question, will we ever get Q&A: part 4? I would also really happy if you could prepare for us another Q&A or Live stream.

Antalyan
02-02-2016, 04:46 PM
Also there are many things were have been asking for months still without answer, like:

- What can be done with skillwheel/class system (any up-coming solution for both campaigns & multiplayer)?
- Will heroes specializations be improved? How?
- Will units get some more abilities? Some units, especially neutrals, are really asking for it.

I could continue but I don't think it would have any sense, 'cause I will not get the answers either.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Hi antalyan, to partially answer your questions;

The team is currently investigating improvements for the random skill feature (as announced here: http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=40444&PID=1350259#focus). Other elements are under consideration, please stay tuned for more information.

Thanks

Antalyan
02-02-2016, 05:01 PM
Hi antalyan, to partially answer your questions;

The team is currently investigating improvements for the random skill feature (as announced here: http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=40444&PID=1350259#focus). Other elements are under consideration, please stay tuned for more information.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately this solution will not affect campaigns what I consider to be a big fault, as due to Ubi statistics most people prefer to play campaigns and scenarios.

Also this helps in no way to improve the replayability of campaigns... I hope the team knows what they are doing and they will come with some solution for campaigns too.

GalaadleHaut
02-02-2016, 05:23 PM
@Antalyan: Dude it would already be a freaking miracle if they can fix crucial gameplay aspects for skirmishes lol, for they are alongside RMG and stable multiplayer heart of the game, not many people replay the campaigns more than a few times or even more than once anyway lol (as for me I'm not interested at all since I hate Ashan lol)
Also don't you think they spent enough time on the campaigns already lol, all the rest of the game suffered because of the freaking campaigns lol

however, please be aware that somethings cannot be disclosed until made final.

But that is exactly a problem, how can you work with the community if you only communicate when it is too late to change things lol
It is exactly what happened in the Shadow Council, instead of seeing what we would like to have you just told us it would be like this after the Team worked on it secretly in its corner and dismissing some VIPs suggestions according to what JJ posted in HC, and then announce any changes wouldn't be possible lol, damn the game must have failed so much for the Team to maybe try to fix the most basic things almost half a year after the release date lol

Seriously, all we ever wanted was a skill system built upon the one seen in Heroes V and correct its few flaws, get back to a lower amount of magic schools so is not a nightmare to balance (but lore prevents I guess lol), have hero specialties h5 style where every hero feels unique and actually useful, I mean only that just only that and the game wouldn't be such a wreck and people would be way more forgiving towards atrocious amount of bugs lol

Antalyan
02-02-2016, 05:37 PM
@Antalyan: Dude it would already be a freaking miracle if they can fix crucial gameplay aspects for skirmishes lol, for they are alongside RMG and stable multiplayer heart of the game, not many people replay the campaigns more than a few times or even more than once anyway lol (as for me I'm not interested at all since I hate Ashan lol)
Also don't you think they spent enough time on the campaigns already lol, all the rest of the game suffered because of the freaking campaigns lol

But that is exactly a problem, how can you work with the community if you only communicate when it is too late to change things lol
It is exactly what happened in the Shadow Council, instead of seeing what we would like to have you just told us it would be like this after the Team worked on it secretly in its corner and dismissing some VIPs suggestions according to what JJ posted in HC, and then announce any changes wouldn't be possible lol, damn the game must have failed so much for the Team to maybe try to fix the most basic things almost half a year after the release date lol

Seriously, all we ever wanted was a skill system built upon the one seen in Heroes V and correct its few flaws, get back to a lower amount of magic schools so is not a nightmare to balance (but lore prevents I guess lol), have hero specialties h5 style where every hero feels unique and actually useful, I mean only that just only that and the game wouldn't be such a wreck and people would be way more forgiving towards atrocious amount of bugs lol

Campaigns should offer some replayability, many people would welcome it I think (all the others would not be interested but they should not dislike it too).

But with great working skillsystem, the replayability would come too (as did in H5 case). I agree with most of the other things (except hating Ashan ofc.)

RobvD84
02-02-2016, 05:38 PM
Lol so 1 Limbic person reactated to a technical question (where ppl who discuss things will never look). This is not the interaction that i mean. Galaad actually partly worded what i meant.
I want some ppl from Limbic to discuss with us. I want to know what thier thoughts are, and what thier vision is. If this was done from the beginning (you know beeing transparent towards us) and we had a chance of normally discussing things (and ofcourse listening to it and doing something with it is important too). And the most important thing is to be honost. If you tell us that something is impossible for some reason, but there is still enough time to come up with something, i would have apreciated that more, then telling us "it's impossible to do, because it's already too late".

GalaadleHaut
02-02-2016, 05:43 PM
Campaigns should offer some replayability,

Not denying that, just saying is not a priority IMO ATM lol

Elamivuoul
02-02-2016, 11:33 PM
About the townscreens...
Why the developers haven't changed them yet?
They don't look great as they are now...
I think many other fan of the franchise agrees with me...

And perhaps this is another issue about lack of resources...
However the game isn't good and I feel that you owe me a good game!
Because I spent 99 to this game..... That's right!
I pre-ordered this game....
AND this is worst game of Heroes!!
Even the first game beats this game many times over! EASILY!!!

So would you please, fix this game?

By the way.. It the mmh7.com website the update "community feedback" has nice picture of a castle..
You should use that! It looks great!
At least use it as source of inspiration!

Marblethrone
02-03-2016, 08:50 AM
@GalaadleHaut: Sandro HD is back! :cool:

I knew it! You secretly adore H3HD. No denying that now, mister.

*insert random lol here for no obvious reason*

ninjata12
02-03-2016, 10:31 AM
For me the real problem of the game are the bugs and the bad RMG. I kind of like the skillwheel and I definately don't want too many special abilities for the creatures.

Even Heroes 3 at the beginning had problems and bugs, so I still have hopes. Just fix the RMG, bugs and stability problems. From there you can make some small changes to heroes specializations and skill wheel and the game will great for me.

mErEnEfErEee
02-03-2016, 10:58 AM
For me the real problem of the game are the bugs and the bad RMG. I kind of like the skillwheel and I definately don't want too many special abilities for the creatures.

Even Heroes 3 at the beginning had problems and bugs, so I still have hopes. Just fix the RMG, bugs and stability problems. From there you can make some small changes to heroes specializations and skill wheel and the game will great for me.

The skillwheel makes you always use the same path, which is not interesting but boring. You don't even take into consideration shallow tactical strategy. It has no depth at all. There should be many combinations to choose from, but choosing them should not be better or worse. It should be something for something that something requires not only a different approach but a different strategy, which in fact makes you always lose/sacrifice something valuable.

The skillwheel design makes me always choose the same path and spells during battles because they are the most beneficial, which makes other useless; and the game lacks depth in this respect. Bad design.

What is more, each faction has (heroes have ) many repetetive paths (abilities and skills). Again, bad design.

You don't take into account the stupid AI?

Mirage_dragonet
02-03-2016, 07:41 PM
@ fessnekro
I agree 100 per cent. In the Shadow Council was told everything exhaustive comments. The only blog where all opinions were expressed.
And the communication.
Spamming, trolling, hooliganism - it is simply a consequence of ignoring. My Account Uplee game Mirash_ge - this one. Here we have nothing more to do.
\ Especially funny how people spent money on pre-order , "Beta-Version" and the test. )
Let's see how to repair multiplayer. But miracles I do not expect. I was not expecting anything and I do not believe. Any history of the company m trifles I do not have interest. Bugs, bugs - even that I lost interest. ((
@ Marble
<< Agreed, it was a hellhole most of the time, with Russian-speakers fighting for dominance with English-speakers, and nothing good happened there anymore. That's why I hadn't posted anymore after December 23rd, only coming back to comment on the "Patch 1.7 announcement" article. >>
That's all that you learned from this blog the Shadow Council? Good .
Of course, I'll play with H 7 from the friends if they will make multiplayer. But the fundamentals have not changed. The way back, I think not. What is done is done . You can correct the error, add the fact that you can add. However, the main interest has been lost, and there is no trust. (

LunaticSD.HOMM
02-03-2016, 09:03 PM
Well there is the main reason i havent play Heroes 7 for a couple of months now.....they say patches, they say it will be corrected, they say report the bugs, they say, they say.....nothing....agree Mirash the main problem now is that the trust (if there was ever any) is completely lost.....
I will try to play again when 1.7 is release, but im expecting to crash again, not working, bugs, whatever....lets see

miboi9
02-04-2016, 11:07 AM
IMHO blog shut down as a result of the collapse in the developers address criticism for their failure! But because of this game did not work! Just gagged disappointed fans of this epic game! Ubi does not know that there are dozens of other forums, where you can say what you think about their abilities?
Ubi has never responded to the sensible suggestions to improve this game! It is not necessary to respond in a blog on every post, but when there are specific comments on the correction of the game IMHO should take them into account and somehow mark that took note of .
And the opinion that the blog shut down because of the tension between the Russian-speaking and other users will not hold! Natsik are everywhere! Ubi believes that because it will improve the view of the failure of this game! Sadly ... Heroes is the only game that I can afford to play! ))

ADAMIT_1986T
02-04-2016, 05:03 PM
Уважаемые разработчики, когда ждать столько долгожданное обновление?

miboi9
02-05-2016, 11:31 AM
В самом начале февраля! ))) :p
Что можно ожидать от Ubi, если во главу политики поставлена экономия! Там работают два "специалиста", один умеет читать, другой- писать! Уверен в своем предположении, поскольку в противном случае не случился бы такой провал! Интересно, вот если бы они купили авто, в котором отваливаются колеса, заклинивает руль и тп? Стали бы они терпеливо ждать, когда продавец соизволит заняться ремонтом ?

ADAMIT_1986T
02-05-2016, 04:01 PM
dear developers, already the number 5, when do you plan to release a patch. the beginning of February has already passed.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Antalyan
02-05-2016, 04:58 PM
It seems most of Limbic staff are working on another game (the worse possibility) or Lost Tales instead of proper finishing the game (the better possibility). Otherwise the patches would not come so slow with so little changes.

miboi9
02-05-2016, 05:43 PM
What can you expect from Limbug, if at the heart of policies put savings! There are two "specialist", one can read, the other to write! I am confident in my assumption, because otherwise would not have suffered such a failure! Interestingly, that if they bought the car, which fall off the wheel, steering wheel jammed and etc.? Would they wait patiently, when the seller deign to do repairs?

Antalyan
02-05-2016, 06:01 PM
What can you expect from Limbug, if at the heart of policies put savings! There are two "specialist", one can read, the other to write! I am confident in my assumption, because otherwise would not have suffered such a failure! Interestingly, that if they bought the car, which fall off the wheel, steering wheel jammed and etc.? Would they wait patiently, when the seller deign to do repairs?
I think it depends: if you really want this car/game, you can wait. But the changes must finally come - and I am sceptical whether this will be the case of repaired car - eh, game.

Miks_ya
02-05-2016, 09:45 PM
Я так понимаю сюда всех перевели, чтоб меньше антирекламы игре было? Тогда это глупо, все уже итак про то что игра провалилась знают ;-)

mErEnEfErEee
02-06-2016, 06:42 PM

Mockery, mockery, mockery. This is their specialization. You want the game this way? Your way? You do not cooperate? You do not listen? You like going against the grain? Are you so incopetent etc? Face your own failure.

BTW, this forum is even more empty than the Shadow Council. Lol. This should 'teach you a lesson'.

Mirage_dragonet
02-06-2016, 09:48 PM
This forum is empty because inconvenient. Many of the old order, cumbersome discussions in different sections. Many of the rules and conventions that do not unites people from different countries.
I do not see the game in general - what is there to discuss. The Shadow Council all already discussed.
I now understand, the "best" of the heroes - they were fans and the Shadow Council. )

salvaterus
02-06-2016, 10:40 PM
This forum is empty because inconvenient. Many of the old order, cumbersome discussions in different sections. Many of the rules and conventions that do not unites people from different countries.
I do not see the game in general - what is there to discuss. The Shadow Council all already discussed.
I now understand, the "best" of the heroes - they were fans and the Shadow Council. )

Ehm this forum maybe empty because it is really weird and after the devs closed the shadow council comment section because our comments made them cry, many people probalby no longer giva a damn about this game. Well, many peole did not give a damn about this game after they saw some gameplays, but you know how i mean it.

RobvD84
02-07-2016, 08:32 AM
I think it's a bit of both (ppl just want to discuss the game, not to search all over the forum for a reaction. And ppl gave up after the game came out). But what i miss the most right now is information. It;s already februari and we know absolutely nothing about this dlc and no release date either for both the dlc and patch. They could have kept us busy and interrested with pieces of information. But yeah ever since the game came out information in general has been scarce.
And stil don't see freakoing Limbic mingling with us. Wans't that part of the reason why SC's comment section was closed?

Ubilols you really, really need to change the way you act and do things, because there will be a time when ppl are dene with it (actually a part of your custommers already are since you keep screwing around). You will keep losing custommers. There are a lot of ppl who are buying some of your products blindly (this was partly true with the HoMM franchise too), but if you keep this up, ppl will lose thier trust in you. Ofcourse games like Far Cry and A.ss Creed will always be populair. But when the trust is gone and nobody wants to buy your games anymore, you'll have a big problem. Just think about that.
So treat your custommers good and don't act like a small/indie company! If you create a game do it with your hart and for your custommers. Not for the money. You'll probably have enough of that anyway. And if a game is "good", it will sell good too. Especially if it gets good reviews.

Also if i was a artist or if i was creating something, i would wanted it to be perfect (in my eyes). Maybe it would be me beeing a perfectionist about it. But i would create have something good and that works. And in my eyes this is even more important for something that is already esteblished (like the M&M franchise).

Ps. For once i am glad the comments don't get lost because of the spamming and/or comments. I mean i never understood why they used such structure to comment on in the SC. Why couldn't they use something like this forum has on each article? It would have made more sense now that i think about.

mErEnEfErEee
02-07-2016, 08:54 AM
Ofcourse games like Far Cry and A.ss Creed will always be populair. But when the trust is gone and nobody wants to buy your games anymore, you'll have a big problem. Just think about that.

So treat your custommers good and don't act like a small/indie company! If you create a game do it with your hart and for your custommers. Not for the money. You'll probably have enough of that anyway. And if a game is "good", it will sell good too.

You seem to treat different teams that work for UBI the same way. You are mistaken in the above statements because UBI does release pretty good games, but other teams that collaborate with UBI are responsible for them. Thus, I would refer to the way Heroes games are being destroyed by the UBI team, which is responsible for it. Particular people who make such decisions about Heroes games etc.

miboi9
02-07-2016, 11:16 AM
Как это они обещали? Патч выйдет в начале февраля? Зуб даю, что в начале! ))) 10 февраля уже не начало его! А это число не за горами! Даже в этом они полностью сели в лужу! Полагаю, сделали патч, потестили его и, как обычно, нашли кучу багов! Вот и случился этот очередной облом! А основная причина та же- экономия денег! Убейсофт отдала кусочек пирога неумекам из Limbug не по причине лучшего выбора, а по причине дешевизны оплаты работы студентов 3 курса!

miboi9
02-07-2016, 11:17 AM
Promise patch when? February 10 is not the beginning of it! And this number is around the corner! Even so, they completely mess up! I think, made a patch tested him and, as usual, found a bunch of bugs! That happened the next bummer! And the main reason is to save money zhe! Ubeysoft gave a piece of cake from half-taught person Limbug not because of a better choice, but because of the cheapness of payment work of students 3 courses!

Mirage_dragonet
02-07-2016, 11:18 AM
I agree with Merf .
The company Ubisoft quite rich and strong. They gave "Heroes" bad people. I would be punished and dismissed the commando responsible for the "heroes". They made such an epic, world-famous game in browser-cheap.
The team responsible for the work with the community, I would have dismissed . Permanent cheating the fans very much spoil the reputation of Ubisoft and made a strong anti-advertising.
Blog "Council of Shadows" - it was a good idea to gather all the fans from all over. But she failed, as the game itself. Out - of deception, lack of competent moderation, and poor implementation of the "Heroes 7" very unfortunate game.

PS And I repeat. Many say that this game - copy 6. No . Best of "Heroes 6" was also ignored.
PS 2 Talented people are talented in all. And if you hand curves, it is forever. ) :)

RobvD84
02-07-2016, 02:26 PM
I actually don't really care anymore if Ubilols releases good games. They first need to treat every game they create equally. Look at PoP, look at The Settlers, look at M&M/HoMM (and probably more franchises). These are 20+ years old franchises. Look how they treated them. Let them first redeem themselves before i will even think about buying a new game from Ubilols.
And i don't consider A.ss Creed, Watch Dogs, Far Cry "good" games. Yes they created a few gems, but as long as they continue this way, i will say no to everything they create.
Unfortunatly i know some ppl who don't like Ubilols, but are gamers who will buy games, because of hype, because it's a game and they just have to have it, because they are blinded by the name of the franchise and probably many more reasons. This will give big companies a reason to keep continue this horrible way of doing bussines.

And yes i consider Ubilols the worst company in the gaming industry at the moment. Especially the way they deal with thier custommers and how thier policy is. It really needs to change, wich i have been saying for a couple of years now. But yeah what can 1 men do?

GalaadleHaut
02-07-2016, 02:36 PM
What's bothering me the most is how they claim the game was "made with the community". NO, IT REALLY WASN'T. EVERYTHING WAS DISMISSED, FROM VIPs TO REGULAR FANS. And still, they thank us for feedback, what a circus.

mErEnEfErEee
02-07-2016, 03:00 PM
I actually don't really care anymore if Ubilols releases good games. They first need to treat every game they create equally. Look at PoP, look at The Settlers, look at M&M/HoMM (and probably more franchises). These are 20+ years old franchises. Look how they treated them. Let them first redeem themselves before i will even think about buying a new game from Ubilols.
And i don't consider A.ss Creed, Watch Dogs, Far Cry "good" games. Yes they created a few gems, but as long as they continue this way, i will say no to everything they create.
Unfortunatly i know some ppl who don't like Ubilols, but are gamers who will buy games, because of hype, because it's a game and they just have to have it, because they are blinded by the name of the franchise and probably many more reasons. This will give big companies a reason to keep continue this horrible way of doing bussines.

And yes i consider Ubilols the worst company in the gaming industry at the moment. Especially the way they deal with thier custommers and how thier policy is. It really needs to change, wich i have been saying for a couple of years now. But yeah what can 1 men do?

It's a big company that cannot be treated as a whole; equally - just as I said - it depends on certain people that work on particular projects, make certain decisions etc. Also, I don't think they care if you/we care, especially if they release some good successful games. Then, people will buy their games. Other companies/games are not perfect, either. Bethesda, Firaxis, EA etc. The thing is they fail to make good Heroes games; they treat it as a low profit game. Their worst decision was to copy and paste H6, but would they release H6.2.0 if they did not do it? They could expand/improve H5 at least if they do not want to invest in this franchise; or they just should sell it.

RobvD84
02-07-2016, 05:42 PM
It's not the ppl who are the problem (altho i agree with you that some things depend on the competent of the person who is responsible for it), it's thier bussines model / policies that are the problem. And yes i am aware that no company is perfect. But Ubilols has shown time and time again that they are on a different level compared to others when they deal with certain areas.
Besides EA has changed from that time when they were seen as a bad company, ofcourse they aren't at that level yet that i can praise them.

And it's not that i don't understand a company for trying to cut costs down, but most ppl know that this has never done anything good in the gaming industry.

And like i said, i am aware that 1 men can't change anything (unless he/she has "power"), but this doesn't stop me from saying it from time to time (i will try to refrain from spamming it lol).

mErEnEfErEee
02-07-2016, 07:23 PM
It's not the ppl who are the problem (altho i agree with you that some things depend on the competent of the person who is responsible for it), it's thier bussines model / policies that are the problem.

Policies are made by people. Just as decisions concerning a design, money, marketing etc.

Mirage_dragonet
02-07-2016, 07:43 PM
Policies are made by people. Just as decisions concerning a design, money, marketing etc.

Policy on "Heroes 7" cultists do, heh heh /\/\(00)/\/\

What's bothering me the most is how they claim the game was "made with the community". NO, IT REALLY WASN'T. EVERYTHING WAS DISMISSED, FROM VIPs TO REGULAR FANS. And still, they thank us for feedback, what a circus.

Our names immortalized in the credits of the game) ;)

Tito_Reni
02-08-2016, 01:18 AM
Top 10 Most Disappointing videogames of 2015 by AngryJoe, guess which one is number 7: /╲/\╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮/\╱\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIad0D3Inc0

ADAMIT_1986T
02-08-2016, 08:32 AM
MOSHI-MOSHI
dear developers where you went. no news. nothing. you at least the date of the patch and the content, are called specifically. looking forward to news and new patch. respond.

mErEnEfErEee
02-08-2016, 09:29 AM
Top 10 Most Disappointing videogames of 2015 by AngryJoe, guess which one is number 7: /╲/\╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮/\╱\

UBI it is a must for you to watch it. From beginning to end. Insane! LMAO

Even AngryJoe is conerned of UBI, lol.

RobvD84
02-08-2016, 09:59 AM
So? I am saying these things are the problems, not the humans who made them. And since it is the policy and thier bussines model that effects everything they do. And the only ones who can change this are the ppl who work with this. And you can say that every person that works with this is equally at fault, but that is why i blame Ubilols as a whole. But in my eyes the main problem is the policy and bussines model (mainly how they treat things), wich can be changed. And yes certain ppl who keep (or want) this to stay the same (for example Erwin Le Spider) are a problem too. But they are not the main problem. Because i believe that if Ubilols changes, ppl like that get fleshed out, because of how they work (maybe a bit mean how a said it, but there is a chance that it will go like this).

MAGDEE1
02-08-2016, 10:11 AM
Ребята!!!!! Прошу Вас и умоляю забейте на UBILOLs и не пишите напрасно все ваши возмущения!!!! Отправте их в БОЛЬШОЙ ПРИБОЛЬШОЙ БАН И ПОЛНЫЙ ИГНОР:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-08-2016, 11:05 AM
MOSHI-MOSHI
dear developers where you went. no news. nothing. you at least the date of the patch and the content, are called specifically. looking forward to news and new patch. respond.

Hi ADAMIT_1986T, as soon as we have some information to share we will post.

Thank you for your patience.

RobvD84
02-08-2016, 04:15 PM
You know, why did you even freaking close the comment section if nothing really changes? (yeah there are some minor changes, but there is still no communication from Ubi or Limbic. Only the technical parts and reactions like this one, wich don't add anything)
But i guess i am asking too much. Since you (Ubilols) couldn't do a job from the start.
All i want is to communicate with us. To discuss with us. Tell us what the plans are, vision is. Tell us what is possible and what is not. And this should have been happening when you were in development stage. Especially since you advertised that you made this game together with us. And is it really so hard to do these kind of things? Is it really too much to ask for? Ppl have been asking for this for a long time now, and nobody has ever answered that gave satisfaction or was a real answer.

I understand after everything that happens you guys aren't that eager to communicate with us (i guess you are afraid of all the blaming, flaming, accusing and everything else that is negatively towards you. wich is understandable). But i can assure you that if you talk normally with us there won't be any problems. And besides there are forum rules, that should keep things a bit more in order.

Antalyan
02-08-2016, 04:56 PM
I would really like to know how many people worked on H7 and how many are now. 1? 5? Or even 10? And how many they are paid for it. I think with so little money which was paid to make this game even with low amount of sold copies, this game must be a marketing success. Unfortunately. This is not how we want Heroes to be.

The communication with us was never there, most of games which even do not claim to be developed with fans have in fact much better communication with them than this one.

fessnekro
02-08-2016, 05:01 PM
I agree 100 per cent. In the Shadow Council was told everything exhaustive comments. The only blog where all opinions were expressed.
And the communication.
(
Mirash_ge, thanks for your support =)
Let's dream a little. Soon to come is "THE LOST TALES OF AXEOTH: UNITY", and patch 1.7. I want to believe that the story is interesting, map design beautiful and colorful like as in the HoMM 4. I hope that will be corrected all the bugs.

Дальше по русски напишу, так как через переводчик выйдет полная фигня. Еще хотелось бы, не обязательно в 1.7, а в дальнейших патчах:
-улучшение ИИ
-починка мультиплеера
-введение статистики и лидерборда
-подсветка контуров городских зданий
-всплывающие сообщения (опционально) при посещении лесопилок, мельниц, подборе артефактов и т.д. Игра сосвсем растеряла атмосферу сказочности(((
-окошко с видео при победах и поражениях после боя
-окно, с характерным звуковым сопровождением при достижении нового уровня.

На мой взгляд этого очень не хватает, вся эта серость не к лицу героям.

Antalyan
02-08-2016, 05:14 PM
The communication with us was never there, most of games which even do not claim to be developed with fans have in fact much better communication with them than this one.

But I think we often wrongly mix together the game and Ubi as a company.

ADAMIT_1986T
02-08-2016, 05:24 PM
fessnekro
Дальше по русски напишу, так как через переводчик выйдет полная фигня. Еще хотелось бы, не обязательно в 1.7, а в дальнейших патчах:

fessnekro про проблемы с мультом, чего я только не перепробовал с портами, а в итоге я просто не там рыл, позвонил в тех поддержку провайдера, мне айпа на внешний поменяли и !!!!профит!!!! все запахало, вчера за 3 часа только один вылет.

ну я бы еще добавил к твоему списку:
1. добавление новых героев, надписи классов при выборе.
2. доработка карт, особенно "похолодание", добавление карт.
3. увеличение контента нейтралов.
4. конечно же вездесущие баги. их конечно много убрали в 1.6, по сравнению с 1.5.

P/S : тут один человек написал, что патч потестили и решили отложить. ЭТО ВЫЗВАЛО ПРИСТУП ХОХОТА. достаточно пары игр, чтобы увидеть что магия отображается и работает не совсем корректно. "клон", "взрыв" балансировка. не поправили тот глюк, что одно подразделение ставится на средину карты. про то, как реализованы дуэли, с Героем Иррис, где все бьют два раза, и говорить нечего. надеюсь, что на этой неделе патч будет. для нормальных людей начало февраля, это его первая неделя. мож у Юби календарь Майя?

GalaadleHaut
02-08-2016, 06:54 PM
why did you even freaking close the comment section if nothing really changes?

Comment section was utter embarrassment for them, tbh I'm surprised it stayed open that long, shows how much they care.

But I think we often wrongly mix together the game and Ubi as a company.
lol

rodaff
02-08-2016, 07:39 PM

Just 7? Someone was too generous :p

*removed, please no personal references*

GiorgioLight
02-08-2016, 08:02 PM
Then of destroying the game and everything only one thing was left,the hardcore of the franchise,the heart of the franchise,your fans!
And u destroyed the heroes vii forum!
congrats for the total destruction of th might and magic franchise.

You just lost the last of your greek fans!
Πουτ@νες!

mErEnEfErEee
02-09-2016, 11:21 AM

Claiming that the game should not exist is not very generous, though. He basically confirms what has been said on SC. On top of that, there are at least 3 UBI games on that list.

miboi9
02-09-2016, 11:36 AM
-подсветка контуров городских зданий

На мой взгляд этого очень не хватает, вся эта серость не к лицу героям.

подсветка зданий не так уж и важна, а вот, что касается графики, то взгляните на индикатор здоровья юнита в бою! Такого убожества я НИГДЕ не встречал. Смотри ссылку http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1357259-Terrible-creatures-health-indicators?p=11240575&viewfull=1#post11240575
Этот индикатор нужен, когда идет ответственный бой и у тебя один- единственный юнит! Но когда сходятся куча юнитов, то на поле одни индикаторы эти убогие свалены в кучу! Юнитов за ними не видно! Уже одно это говорит мне, что конфиги игры никто толком не тестировал! Те, кто писал это отвратительное убожество, никогда сами не играли в Героев! Тогда бы они хоть сравнили этот индикатор в Герои 6 и поняли, что они безрукие, безвкусные халтурщики!

B_WE
02-09-2016, 12:18 PM
Dear Community,
now it's already mid February... and no news ... What's up?
Should the game be laid into a grave? That would be very disappointing!
Actually, I thought that it continues... There's still a lot of potential in this game.

Please: Don't give up!!! But maybe I'm just impatient??

Greatings

B_WE

GalaadleHaut
02-09-2016, 01:44 PM

It's a "creative direction" matter. :)

rodaff
02-09-2016, 02:32 PM
Wait, was my last post censored for using the term Spider Messiah?! :confused: Don't worry Moshi won't use it again.
So I'll rephrase my question, where is the creative director of this project? It's been months since the release, the game has been wildy criticized and yet there's not a single word from the guy. He is the leader, the captain of this sinking boat, at least he should make a statement, admit the mistakes, explain the fans what's the current situation of the game and this franchise, and last but not least he should say "Sorry for disappointing you all again".

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Hi Guys, think this thread has gone a bit offtopic, please could we return to discussing the Shadow Council's closure of comments? If you wish to discuss other topics please post in the correct forum.

Please also try to post in English, these are the English forums, we do have forums for different languages which you can use should you wish to post in your own language.

Please also refrain from mentioning individuals, we cannot disclose information about individuals.

Patch 1.7 is currently being tested and should be available soon, we will announce when it is ready. At the moment we cannot give an exact date.

Thanks

RobvD84
02-09-2016, 03:18 PM
You really want this forum to be dead? What does it matter if we talk about other stuff? You should actaully be happy we even talk about H7 at all!

fessnekro
02-09-2016, 03:27 PM
Please also try to post in English, these are the English forums, we do have forums for different languages which you can use should you wish to post in your own language.

Of course you can in other sections of the forum, but those posts, none of the developers or moderators to read and will not. And we also want to make the game better. Regarding the patch - it was hoped that he would be released today. And now, I would like that he went out at least until the end of this week.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-09-2016, 03:30 PM
Hi fessnekro, please be aware we are reading every post. We do have members of the team who speak various languages, so no feedback will be missed.

Kind Regards

RobvD84
02-09-2016, 03:39 PM
Or actually create a "sticky" thread that is meant for discussion in general a la Heroes Comunity. I haven't seen that here (or i am blind lol).

mErEnEfErEee
02-09-2016, 03:58 PM
You brought Councilors here who have always spoken of everything under the last news post. lol

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-09-2016, 04:27 PM
Hi mErEnEfErEee, we do not need to do this anymore, we have a lot of different areas on these forums in order to separate your feedback and discussions to make it easier for you.

We have created a general forum here http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1117-General-Discussion which you can use for any topic (as long as it is within the forum rules) :)

RobvD84
02-09-2016, 04:29 PM
Then make a general discussion thread that is stickied. That way we can talk about anything we want. It works on Heroes Community.

I am talking about this: http://heroescommunity.com/viewthread.php3?TID=40444

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-09-2016, 04:36 PM
Hi RobvD84, thank you for your suggestion, I have created a thread here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1386968-The-talk-about-anything-you-want-thread?p=11361349#post113613

ADAMIT_1986T
02-09-2016, 05:01 PM
Thank you so much for the news. really thank you! I am very pleased that the patch is tested, however. Very believe in you, hope in the future you have enough strength for high quality and very intriguing add-ons.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::coo l::cool::cool:

ADAMIT_1986T
02-09-2016, 05:29 PM
Dear developers, tell me, do you plan to add rooms in the multiplayer and the ranking system and selection of competitors according to those ratings? thank you.

miboi9
02-10-2016, 03:22 PM
Hi RobvD84, thank you for your suggestion, I have created a thread here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1386968-The-talk-about-anything-you-want-thread?p=11361349#post113613

Patch 1.7 was announced at the beginning of February. Number 10 this is not the beginning ... Or Ubi its concept and chronology? Your two employees can not handle?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-10-2016, 03:24 PM
Hi miboi9, please see this post http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1375174-Patch-1-7-announcement?p=11363757&viewfull=1#post11363757

Thanks

lotoreo1
02-10-2016, 04:06 PM
Now you get even too tired for copy and pasting your own messages?

ADAMIT_1986T
02-10-2016, 04:55 PM
Hi miboi9, please see this post http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1375174-Patch-1-7-announcement?p=11363757&viewfull=1#post11363757

Thanks

Dear developers, could give us fans the 1.7 patch to test. and then on the comments you just fix release. and then you have in multiplayer mode on a few maps not loaded the saves.

ADAMIT_1986T
02-17-2016, 05:10 PM
^^MOSHI-MOSHI^^

Dear developers of heroes of 7 I have a small annoying please. party people come out very exciting and interesting, but unfortunately due to the crash of the saving and due to the bugs and errors which are sometimes impossible to finish a game that is as exciting began. please tell me when you release a patch, they said that like this week, is that true? Thank you for your attention.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-17-2016, 05:25 PM
Hi ADAMIT_1986T, please could you send your save file and game logs to singleton@limbic-entertainment.de so the developers can take a look at this for you?

You can find save files here
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames

And game logs here
C:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Might & Magic Heroes VII\MMH7Game\Logs

Unfortunately I cannot give an exact date for the patch, but it will be very soon.

Regards

ADAMIT_1986T
02-17-2016, 06:00 PM
Thank you very much for your reply, the logs I sent to the specified address, and the saved files only in registered form, the AutoSave that was loaded not my friend, he wrote that he can't enter the game because he doesn't have this AutoSave, not preserved. Tell me, please, is it logs and crash games are not sent to you automatically?

ADAMIT_1986T
02-19-2016, 03:30 PM
MOSHI--MOSHI^^

Please tell me, and the next patch when to wait? And in this patch that I waited so long did not correct those errors, about which I wrote many times...

Does not work skill is an example to follow, not working +250 gold for the orcs after the battle, does not match the description of the "watch tower" of the Dark Elves, it gives +5 initiative and +10, as in the description. Please note and correct please. I really liked the new look spells magic, thank you!

LeGioNElf
02-20-2016, 12:18 PM
Ну чё, стали херы играбельны хоть опосля 1.7 то? Кто проверит, отпишитесь сюда.

ADAMIT_1986T
02-20-2016, 10:06 PM
Ну чё, стали херы играбельны хоть опосля 1.7 то? Кто проверит, отпишитесь сюда.

как тебе сказать, теперь с соединением проблем нет, зеленый nat у всех горит. (хотя и так порт открыл, просто адрес у провайдера сменил) нейтралы эфриты теперь есть на всех картах. иконки заклов красивыми сделали. первый месяц все идет как по маслу, не вылетов, не зависаний, а вот под финал партии начинаются танцы с бубном. то сейвы не грузятся в режиме одновременных ходов, то при передаче арта у меня или напарника игра вылетает. поправили атаку драконам, гидры и вампиры ресают стабильно. люди пишут, что магию не сделали глюки так и остались. что могу по этому поводу написать от себя, в книге +12 урона по стихии (типа "капли воды" и или "зеленого листа" ) не считает, хотя на практике он есть. титана шантири сделали мощнее. клон после перезагрузки опять копирует 10-15% отряда вместо 40-60%: "пример для подражания" не пашет, оркам +250 голды после боя не дают, и даже иконки нет. дозорная башня ТЭ дает +5 инициативы а не +10, как в описании. при загрузке сейва губернатор ставится старый,(даже если он сдох и его нельзя выкупить в таверне и все бонусы даются).

P.s по крайней мере, то, что обещали, проблему с соединением они решили. игра очень редко вылетает, в основном после месяца игры или более. ну а так кроме описанных выше вещей вроде все норм. И НАПИСАЛИ ЖЕ, ЧТО ВЫХОД ПАТЧА ОТЛОЖИЛИ ИЗ-ЗА ТОГО, ЧТО ЕГО ТЕСТИРОВАЛИ. ЭТО Ж КАКИМ ИНТЕРЕСНО ОБРАЗОМ?

LeGioNElf
02-21-2016, 02:17 AM
Так, а анимация сейчас нормальная? А то помню раньше то орк ногами сименит, то анимация атаки убогая.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-21-2016, 11:50 AM
Hi Guys, these are English speaking forums please post in English.

If you would prefer to post in Russian, please use the Russian forums http://forums-ru.ubi.com/

ADAMIT_1986T, thank you for sending your logs.

ValdRusDe
02-25-2016, 01:50 PM
Hi Guys, these are English speaking forums please post in English.

If you would prefer to post in Russian, please use the Russian forums http://forums-ru.ubi.com/

ADAMIT_1986T, thank you for sending your logs.

Machine translate.
Dear developers, you made it a rule to ignore anyone who does not speak English. Russian section is empty, everyone can see your attitude towards the Russian-speaking community, and so they want to have their views / comments were seen though, would be in this segment. Why was it necessary to publish the game in Russia if you are absolutely not interested in the opinion of Russians. At the forum on Steam already written in German - no response. Do not be surprised then that will also apply to you.

Оригинал.
Уважаемые разработчики, Вы взяли за правило игнорировать всех кто не говорит по английски. Русский раздел пуст, все видят Ваше отношение к русскоязычному комьюнити и поэтому хотят чтобы их мнения/замечания были замечены хотя-бы в этом сегменте. Зачем нужно было издавать игру в России если Вас абсолютно не интересует мнение россиян. На форуме игры в Steam писал уже на немецком - ни одного ответа. Не удивляйтесь тогда, что и к Вам будут также относиться.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-25-2016, 02:19 PM
Hi ValdRusDe and welcome to the forums, your feedback is very much appreciated from any country. We certainly do not ignore any feedback whatever language it is written in.

We have created forums for each language so that you can discuss in your native language and that our staff can answer you in your native language.

Out team is active on all language forums and will pass along your feedback to the development team.

Kind regards

Antalyan
02-25-2016, 04:47 PM
Machine translate.
Dear developers, you made it a rule to ignore anyone who does not speak English. Russian section is empty, everyone can see your attitude towards the Russian-speaking community, and so they want to have their views / comments were seen though, would be in this segment. Why was it necessary to publish the game in Russia if you are absolutely not interested in the opinion of Russians. At the forum on Steam already written in German - no response. Do not be surprised then that will also apply to you.

I would have to notice (as Ubi Moshi did) that there is no difference between your nation or forum you visit. ALL of them are ignored. Or if we are not, let me ask why 6 months after release Ubisoft has not been able to hire competent people to fix the AI yet. It does not have to be genial but at least powerful, challenging and working (like in H5 or H6).

People from different countries of the world complain about it without any major results got.

In many other regards the politics "we listen but we don't want the changes you suggest" can be applied. But not in AI case. ALL good games have AI enabling a challenging game.

Mirage_dragonet
02-25-2016, 07:19 PM
Ubisoft ignores completely all the languages of the world. When worked the " Shadow Council " , this forum was generally empty.
Russian, French, German, English - to Ubisoft for all "one answer." ) )
Comments and responses are repeated constantly. ) Here all countries equal ^^^
//// I can create a theme in Russian forum in Russian. However, I doubt that the command limbic respond directly. These issues were raised again in 1000, and at 1 time I did not see a direct answer. " Yes or no " . (

GMnemonic
02-25-2016, 11:52 PM
Hello Heroes,

Along with the announcement of Might & Magic Heroes VII, we launched on August 2014 the Shadow Council https://mmh7.ubi.com. This platform was created in order to give all Heroes Fans the possibility to make their voice count, through meaningful votes and the possibility to share feedback on every article.

Key elements of the game were decided on this platform and we are glad we were able to organise such votes with you all. Moreover, we received on this channel an amazing amount of feedback, particularly valuable to the development team. Thank you again for contributing to the creation of the game!

Following the release of Might & Magic Heroes 7, we have decided to transfer all discussions to the official forums in order to allow you to better express your opinions and to improve the general community experience. There you will be able to discuss extensively via individual topics which we believe will make conversations easier. As a result, we have decided to close the Shadow Council comments section. The forums have already been re-organised so that there is a place for continued discussions! You can use the same login information as for here, so there is no need to create a new account and this will make the transition smooth for you.

We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the forum-wide existing official forum rules Forum Rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907678-Forum-Rules) which you must follow in order to ensure we have a friendly, constructive community.

Our objective with this change is to ensure M&M community remains active with a dedicated place to share their feedback on the long run. With the help of our Community Management teams, this platform will help us to ensure a better follow-up of your questions and recommendations for the devs.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best,
M&M Team

The community is mostly dead becauyse you decided to release the game in a dire dire dire sad bad state and where to arrogant to redo its general gameplay aestetic design as true feedback has been apparent in the shadow council.

This attitude released a bad game which as such killed the customer base and potential for future releases. Any sane person up there at management should've known this.

It's too late the only way to really fix this game is to do a big and then I mean BIG overhaul, be bold like they did with games like FF14 not my kind of game but they did fix it with consumers returning.

This is what this game needs in order to get a community and paying consumer base.

GalaadleHaut
02-26-2016, 01:20 AM
Community was very active during that year of "open-development", but almost all insights, suggestions and feedback was either dismissed or ignored. Then some CMs even came down some fan forum to say they weren't "making the game for us". I felt a lot of arrogance coming from the MMH7 Team but no competence to back it up.

What is there to expect, of course after some point people will completely loose interest since all their efforts were for nothing.

RobvD84
02-26-2016, 08:26 AM
It's a shame really. Especially if other ppl won't get what we mean about Ubilols. I see a lot of youtubers getting sponsored by Ubilols, and some of them just won't understand, partly because Ubilols give them things (like early acces or even whole games). Sometimes it's just outright frustrating that ppl will blindly buy "names" or "brands" instead of good games. Maybe Far Cry is fun, but ***. Creed has been crap for a while. I hear a lot of ppl saying this. And yet still ppl buy it. So i hope in time ppl will realize this crap should not be excepted. Especially not if it is a "brand".
AND YES THE ATTITUDE OF UBILOLS NEEDS TO CHANGE. Not even 1 apology from them.

ADAMIT_1986T
02-28-2016, 10:06 AM
MOSHI--MOSHI...

Dear developers, when will be information about the next patch. Thank you for what you did NАT, now connect without any problems. you beautifully made magic, but then again, spikes and displayed hundreds of thousands of damage, and the damage values of magic are not true. balanced necromancy. the game is more stable, but again, after the third month of the game stable crashes with artifacts and slow loading of the game, and some players can't load saves because of a crash. the same stupid AI who can't use magic.

when you recover the magic and crashes with artifacts. the logs I sent on above mentioned address I hope will help in the case. Thank you for not retiring.
I'd like to see new content with new maps and neutrals especially. you have not adjusted the "cold snap". looking forward to news about the new ballot for the city in the upcoming expansion, I'm sure it will be. because it is already the time to announce the news about him to attract new players. Looking forward to a faction of the Nagas, for it is my favorite with the sixth part of heroes.

Valderrama1990
03-01-2016, 12:22 PM
dreadful community management....

Why is multiplayer still not working? People keep getting stuck while watching others during combat scenarios, still not fixed....

The AI is still incredibly bad but you called it an EXPERT AI in the trailer??!! (it cant even figure out how to use proper spells, and needs a resource advantage over real players to even stand a minimal chance of not getting slaughtered, worst AI in the entire HoMM series...)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Hi Valderrama1990, Patch 1.6 and 1.7 included a number of multiplayer fixes and implements, you can find them here https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/patch-1-6-and-steam-workshop-now-available and https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/patch-1-7-notes#

The development team are working hard to improve the experience of the game.

As there are many reasons why connection issues are happening we do ask that you contact our Support Team https://support.ubi.com

You can also send your game logs and save files directly to the developers;

singleton@limbic-entertainment.

And game logs here

The AI are also being worked on as you can read here http://steamcommunity.com/app/321960/discussions/0/412447613562640797/#c412447613564075135

As soon as I have more information on both of these topics I will post.

Kind Regards

GalaadleHaut
03-01-2016, 04:39 PM
The development team are working hard to get the game in playable state.

Fixed. :p

Mirage_dragonet
03-01-2016, 04:49 PM
;)
\ Over the year and a half "feedback" and the release of "triumphant return of Heroes," I have no words, some emotions. )) \

Antalyan
03-01-2016, 05:27 PM

Limbic team is working so hard that during last 3 moths, Marzhin (nearly alone!) thanks to his his Lost Tales of Axeoth gave us more stuff than whole Limbic team.

Also we have nearly no new information. You have not provided us any new info for a long time, and Limbic also does not appear on websites (I visited even Steam which I hate due to account restrictions for commenting, in order to get some news, but without result) and they also do not reply to email (above).

It really does not look like "hard working".

GalaadleHaut
03-01-2016, 06:12 PM
Marzhin (nearly alone!) thanks to his his Lost Tales of Axeoth gave us more stuff than whole Limbic team.

He could have left Terry Ray's scripts unaltered though, no one asked for his tampering even with approval lol

Valderrama1990
03-02-2016, 02:29 PM
Hi Valderrama1990, Patch 1.6 and 1.7 included a number of multiplayer fixes and implements, you can find them here https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/patch-1-6-and-steam-workshop-now-available and https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/blog/post/view/patch-1-7-notes#

As there are many reasons why connection issues are happening we do ask that you contact our Support Team https://support.ubi.com

And game logs here

The AI are also being worked on as you can read here http://steamcommunity.com/app/321960/discussions/0/412447613562640797/#c412447613564075135

As soon as I have more information on both of these topics I will post.

Kind Regards

1. Your Ubisoft response time has been 2-3 weeks everytime I have contacted you which is hopeless..

2. Your support has been unable to help me when I get the error in multiplayer where I get stuck doing combat scenes.

3. I dont care what you have fixed in the previous patches fact is some of the stuff you put in the patch logs have been proven not fixed.

4. Im tired of default answers from your community managers and support...

Royami-kun
03-13-2016, 05:07 PM
Shadow council was much better and уютнее...) :p

IMMORTAL_999
03-14-2016, 09:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR3Mzk-reXk :o

IMMORTAL_999
03-14-2016, 11:43 AM
unexpected meeting, fans necropolis and local developer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0OjLf7mOlA :nonchalance:

ADAMIT_1986T
03-23-2016, 03:16 PM
Please tell me, dear developers, when can we expect news about the next patch, or a full-fledged addition to the game, not the company's "Legends of Axeoth", which is buggy, not to mention the fact that the buildings to add +1 to morale and +1 to defense very small. A month has passed since the release of patch 1.7, dear developers, you have decided to stop supporting the game? crash saves and download, crashes in multiplayer, unfinished magic... you're such a pace will lose all the players. add new normal maps, and then play normally only on a few.

Mirage_dragonet
03-23-2016, 04:10 PM
I am very surprised that there are still people who are playing this game. \ Adamit - 86 , hello) ) \
And how do people still play this broken multiplayer, for me - a mystery. ^^^
The game should be very well, very interesting and exciting to , so long to dig into bugs. :)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-23-2016, 04:25 PM
Hi ADAMIT_1986T, whilst we cannot discuss at the moment content and fixes for any future patches, we can let you know that support for Heroes VII has most definitely not stopped.

We will bring more information at a later date.

Thanks for your patience.

IMMORTAL_999
03-23-2016, 04:36 PM
lost all artifacts of the protagonist (Necropolis campaign mission 2) :confused:

http://saveimg.ru/show-image.php?id=642b50d6f9cafa9a6542e31d8efa803c

RobvD84
03-24-2016, 08:57 AM
Why? Why can't you discuss this with us. If there is anything you can gain from it is from having a open discussion, with fans/supporters. Look i don't care if something is not possible, as long as we can talk about it. I don't want to know about it when it is already to late. If we can discuss about we can even come up with other solutions. The reason why everything has gone wrong is because you didn't interact with us, even tho you said that you (Ubilols ofcourse, not you personally Ubi-Hello, you are only the "messenger") want us to "work together". But this never really happenend. From the moment we had those votes everything was against you.
And there is still time to turn things around. Look at how everyone is happy that Dan is active in here, even tho what he says is not always positve. We have been asking for more interaction for a while now. I can understand some things are not possible. But atleast you can make some effort, for a change.

miboi9
03-24-2016, 07:26 PM
Hi ADAMIT_1986T, whilst we cannot discuss at the moment content and fixes for any future patches, we can let you know that support for Heroes VII has most definitely not stopped.

We will bring more information at a later date.

Thanks for your patience.

Patience??? That's what this is about? This is simply a mockery of people who bought the game for six months waiting, it began to work properly! Already finished patience was left cursing!

Спокойствие??? Это о чем речь? Это уже просто издевательство над людьми, которые купили эту игру, полгода ждут, чтобы она начала нормально работать! Уже закончилось терпение осталась одна брань!

Namelessundead
03-28-2016, 09:34 AM
Maybe the game will be fully playable 2017 ... when no one cares anymore and the rest of the fans are gone. I bought this, because I have a couple of friends who like H7 and wanted to play a MP match from time to time, but everyone is gone now becouse it isn't working after 7 patches.
And if I think back Ubi doesn't release a stable and feature rich (how promised) game for years now, I should have known better, but I wanted to believe in H7 ...
Beside that I'm really glad that I didn't make the same mistake and bought The Division, you can read all that "buggy stuff" out there for this title, too.

GalaadleHaut
03-29-2016, 08:51 AM
I wanted to believe too you know but at some point gotta get real and stop kidding yourself lol

RobvD84
04-01-2016, 09:35 AM
i wish this whole game was a april's fool joke!

SandroOmega
04-02-2016, 11:01 AM
Community managers answer something about this game. If it's dead or you do something. Tell us. If we don't see answer for us it's 100% end of your work.

RobvD84
04-02-2016, 10:59 PM
Well atleast it's not like The Settlers forums, wich is absolutely dead. Don't know about the PoP forum, haven't looked yet. But the ppl in there were always very active and vocal about hoping for a new PoP game.
But this franchise is just bleeding to a slow death. Wich was expected to happen. Yes there are some ppl who are still playing (i think), but those are so few.

And they still haven't apoligized about all of this. They still think we are at vault, because they believe that we are conservative. Meaning that we don't want change and want the same game over and over again. But they never researched what we wanted. They just guessed it. And put a mix of things from previous game into 1 game and hoping it was going to work. But they forgot to think it through.

Mirage_dragonet
04-03-2016, 10:57 AM
This game - one big mistake, a waste of money and time. Base fatal. Today, I agree with many of the users of "Shadow Council " , that it should be destroyed and start from scratch to develop new. This - not a hero, not a strategy, and a little turn-based RPG with no multiplayer support. Selection of the engine - a huge mistake, the selection commands developers - probably too, sorry. )) For 2016 is not a game at all.
All my hopes have died in the 7 heroes, although I had hoped until recently. A huge disappointment. I enjoyed just 1 day. ((
This is a small cutting of the card passage of the story missions, and all.

Violetta-98
04-03-2016, 12:40 PM
You know, most of the players are unlikely to be here for many reasons. I understand that the "Council of Shadows" was a lot of spam and idiocy, but I would advise you to read the comments there. Especially about the multiplayer.
1 No general game chat
2 No statistics and rankings
3 No player profile.
4 duel mode - that's ridiculous, there is no choice of heroes, a pair of unbalanced.
5 The problem saver during the course of the enemy
PS On the blog, "The Council of Shadows" was communication from the fans, interesting discussions, and so on. I'll miss you and remember advisers. It's a bad sign, although I understand that the blog contain negative reviews are not favorable.

IMMORTAL_999
04-03-2016, 12:45 PM
Of course! But this new "Council of Shadows" , I like the most, he conscientious and colorful, и такой уютный.

Antalyan
04-03-2016, 02:15 PM
Community managers answer something about this game. If it's dead or you do something. Tell us. If we don't see answer for us it's 100% end of your work.

What has been told by Heart last weak on Steam forums (shame not here):

"Mmm it's no so much in 1.8. 1.8 is ETA'd for first half of this month but as with all development it might be delayed. Not sure what the 'big hitters' are for 1.8 accept a boat load of polish and bug fixes (with huge help from the community adding to our public list). But saying that there are some actualy 'changes' in 1.8 as well.

It's post 1.8 we (read me) want to talk about. Changes to skilling in a huge way. changes to AI, changes to RMG, changes to simturns. No details on any of those..just that's what is changing. Again, unfortunatly this isn't my IP so I can't give as much as i'de like. The general jist though is that the game certainly hasn't just been dropped."

RobvD84
04-03-2016, 03:03 PM
But why can't they just talk about it in here with us? This is freaking rediculous. Where is all the info they normaly give us? Previously all of this came in SC, and yes i understand that after the release of the game all the news we got dropped a lot.
Why is it so hard for them to communicate thiswith us (i know they gave us some sort of answer the last time this was asked, but that has been a while)? I want to know why this is still like this. I want to discuss things in here. I don't want to go over tons of different sites just to discuss 1 game that freaking was dumped like **** in a toilet lol. Heck you could even use links from HC and that we discuss it here also, no need for multiple accounts.

miboi9
04-03-2016, 03:04 PM
This game - one big mistake, a waste of money and time. Base fatal. Today, I agree with many of the users of "Shadow Council " , that it should be destroyed and start from scratch to develop new. This - not a hero, not a strategy, and a little turn-based RPG with no multiplayer support. Selection of the engine - a huge mistake, the selection commands developers - probably too, sorry. )) For 2016 is not a game at all.
All my hopes have died in the 7 heroes, although I had hoped until recently. A huge disappointment. I enjoyed just 1 day. ((
This is a small cutting of the card passage of the story missions, and all.

More precisely it is difficult! These losers sat down with the full scope of the puddle!

Точнее сказать трудно! Эти неудачники сели с полного размаха в лужу! Я 20 лет играю в эту игру, долго ждал, как только появилась игра, сразу же купил и такой облом! Не могу успокоится, что меня так дерзко "обули в лапти"!

IMMORTAL_999
04-03-2016, 07:16 PM
Mirash_ge << ... Communication with the players, it is a farce and a fraud. >>

Well then, what attracts you to this web site "Heroes 7"?

IMMORTAL_999
04-03-2016, 07:29 PM
By of your resentment and anger, this game will not be better.
But your replica of the PS, прям не в бровь а в глаз...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-04-2016, 10:44 AM
Hi Guys, announcements have certainly not stopped on SC, we will have a new one soon. Support for the game has also not stopped.

We cannot discuss what is in or dates of future patches until they are announced, as content and dates may change which leads to disappointment.

I am in constant communication with the developers and do pass along feedback and queries to them.

Although it can be difficult to reply to every post, I do read every post of your feedback and queries.

Please ensure you are putting your bugs here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1392192-Found-a-bug-in-1-7-Report-it-here-so-we-can-address-them-easier so, as the title says the developers can address them easier.

As soon as we have some news we will post it, on SC, here, Facebook and Steam forums.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

IMMORTAL_999
04-04-2016, 11:06 AM
Ubi-MoshiMoshi <<< ... announcements have certainly not stopped on SC, we will have a new one soon. >>

Excuse, I do not quite understand the English language...
[...new] - This means that there will be news or new Shadow Council?

I really do not want to pack my large suitcase and move to a new place of residence.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-04-2016, 11:38 AM
Hi IMMORTAL_999, this means there will be news (announcements) on the SC website https://mmh7.ubi.com soon.

Sorry for the confusiion

RobvD84
04-04-2016, 10:36 PM
I am sorry it's not about lack of info, it's about communication WITH the fans. You (Ubilols) told the whole world you created this game with the fans, and still this did not really happen yet. You can still make this happen. And only letting some of the "VIP's" having a active role in talking with you guys is not enough, especially not when we don't even know what's that all about.
I just want to discuss things, come up with ideas in making the game better. And then getting to know from you guys if it is possible or not. And i think a blog or something that talks about the progress of the game. This will keep things alive in here. Now it is just the fans who can't let go and only are negative. And i don't want to be negative. I want to help. And i think there are a lot of other ppl who do want to help.

IMMORTAL_999
04-04-2016, 10:52 PM
Hi RobvD84 (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1411614-RobvD84) , I am one of the VIP's.

All ideas about the creation of the game you can discuss with me.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-05-2016, 05:04 PM
I just want to discuss things, come up with ideas in making the game better...

Hi RobvD84, you can post your suggestions here http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1114-Suggestions

If you wish to discuss with Limbic_Dan, I can pass him the link so he can do so. Please be aware there may be things he cannot discuss.

IMMORTAL_999
04-12-2016, 09:18 AM
If you wish to discuss with Limbic_Dan, I can pass him the link so he can do so.Excuse, tell me please whether it is possible to discuss the debate with the Digital Marketing Manager of Ubisoft EMEA or pass a link to the office?Thanks.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Hi IMMORTAL_999, you can contact Ubisoft here https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=60&brandid=2030&productid=3888&faqid=kA030000000eiChCAI

Thanks

ADAMIT_1986T
04-12-2016, 01:55 PM
MOSHI - MOSHI

Dear developers, tell me, when can we expect the next update? News about the map editor more like an April fool's joke. the game really need normal maps for online play. Really need a patch.

Please tell me, is it true that this year plan to release another addition with the demons, and then, releasing a couple of patches, freeze the game, if the level of sales will be low?
Thank you for your attention!

IMMORTAL_999
04-12-2016, 02:20 PM
ADAMIT_1986T

How many hysterics ))))
The patch is promised in this month, most likely with him will be the second part of the "Legends".
Perhaps a later addition will, but it would be better to have fix all the bugs.

ADAMIT_1986T
04-12-2016, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the reply. I'll wait for news.

Antalyan
04-12-2016, 04:48 PM
There should be some official post about upcoming changes this week.

Violetta-98
04-12-2016, 06:47 PM
There should be some official post

An official post should be only on the official forum and no where more.

IMMORTAL_999
04-13-2016, 08:07 AM
An official post should be only on the official forum and no where more.

A wonderful post, I totally agree with you!
As a true the official fan ("Heroes of Might & Magic and Might & Magic: Heroes"), I want to add my 5 cents:
On the official forum should be present not only official posts but also official fans too.
All that is unofficial, should be placed in a separate "Геройский уголок".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzIKDS2YCPc

IMMORTAL_999
04-13-2016, 12:02 PM
no where more.

miboi9
04-14-2016, 05:57 PM
Mountain gave birth to another mouse? I wonder how many bugs they added, correcting the old ones? The game still does not remember the placement of the units in a battle! necromancers, at least!

Гора родила очередную мышь? Интересно, сколько багов они добавили, исправляя старые? Игра по-прежнему не запоминает расстановку юнитов в бою! некромантов, по крайней мере!

SirLoccOtHaN
04-18-2016, 12:28 PM
And why AI uses Wait every time? Even with Barbarian lol when he's loosing Rage Boost !
Need to be corrected 100%, GG BTW i'm so Old Heroes Player, hmm playing since H1 :D

GalaadleHaut
04-19-2016, 09:11 AM
There should be some official post about upcoming changes this week.

Yup, Fortress/Dwarves Addon soon lol

Who cares if the gameplay is still inferior to H3-5 or if bugs and multiplayer aren't fixed though lol

IMMORTAL_999
04-19-2016, 09:27 AM
Hi Guys!
Multiplayer is now a lot better. After a new patch, I was able to finish the map with his friend. At the moment, there are no synchronization issues I did not have. Some bugs still present, but it did not spoil my mood and my cozy atmosphere.

@GalaadleHaut

H7-Gameplay inferior H3-5, only for unofficial fans. :p )) ))
I like the gameplay H7!

"Fortress/Dwarves Addon soon" this is very nice news!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-19-2016, 10:13 AM
And why AI uses Wait every time? Even with Barbarian lol when he's loosing Rage Boost !
Need to be corrected 100%, GG BTW i'm so Old Heroes Player, hmm playing since H1 :D

Hi SirLoccOtHAn, there is a thread here discussing this topic http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1434138-AI-using-quot-wait-quot-after-patch-1-8

Kind Regards