PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Unity Collectible as chest and more

kmja1983
01-28-2016, 10:16 AM
whitout paying for it on real money can you find them all?? or is it wise too use the free helix that i did get???

YazX_
01-28-2016, 11:31 AM
no you don't need Helix credits, you can find all without using them and its not that hard to do so.

kmja1983
01-28-2016, 12:15 PM
how is it not soo hard??? whats the best way??? and also do you need the app to play the game on the phone to get diffrent stuff???

YazX_
01-28-2016, 10:42 PM
how is it not soo hard??? whats the best way??? and also do you need the app to play the game on the phone to get diffrent stuff???

just explore with eagle vision and items will appear on map, you don't have to be close, just scan all areas and this is an essential part of any AC as exploring is the great thing about it.

no you don't need an app to get different stuff, all stuff that used to be unlocked from the app are unlocked in game.

Jessigirl2013
01-29-2016, 03:33 PM
Don't all the chests appear when you sync a viewpoint?

kmja1983
01-29-2016, 05:06 PM
Don't all the chests appear when you sync a viewpoint?
not what i see on unity

Ureh
01-29-2016, 10:29 PM
Try to buy a hood and other equipment that reduce the cooldown of Eagle Vision and preferably also increase the range. They can help reduce the chance of missing any collectibles.

If you want to find all the chests and cockades by yourself without using a guide then one way is to find the collectible, add its icon to your map, then rinse and repeat until you found most (or all) of them. If you explored most of the district and find that you're missing 1-2 on your map then you can use the other collectibles as reference points to help pinpoint the missing ones. They're usually evenly distributed throughout the city so if you notice a large spot on the map that is missing an icon then it might be hidden somewhere around there. Occasionally the collectibles are tightly grouped together, depending on the size and layout of the district, so don't be surprised if you happen to skip right past a chest.

Jessigirl2013
01-31-2016, 02:43 PM
not what i see on unity

This is so odd, with all AC games I just synced viewpoints to show what's on the map, this doesn't work with Syndicate though. <----- perhaps to prevent the map from being clogged up with collectibles.

kmja1983
01-31-2016, 09:07 PM
This is so odd, with all AC games I just synced viewpoints to show what's on the map, this doesn't work with Syndicate though. <----- perhaps to prevent the map from being clogged up with collectibles.
i did see that on black flag and rough but not this one strange

Lignjoslav
02-01-2016, 10:29 AM
You're right, syncing doesn't uncover collectibles like it did in the previous games. Still, they pop up when you pass near them, especially if you use eagle vision. Also, the game has a ton of sidequests, so you should bump into most if not all of them by the time you're finished with the game. I think I missed 2-3 cocades (or was it chests) in total in the game so I bought a map in the very end, but no real money was needed.

kmja1983
02-01-2016, 03:31 PM
You're right, syncing doesn't uncover collectibles like it did in the previous games. Still, they pop up when you pass near them, especially if you use eagle vision. Also, the game has a ton of sidequests, so you should bump into most if not all of them by the time you're finished with the game. I think I missed 2-3 cocades (or was it chests) in total in the game so I bought a map in the very end, but no real money was needed.

can you buy map at store no real money buy??

Ureh
02-01-2016, 08:34 PM
can you buy map at store no real money buy??

You can get free helix credits from the uplay rewards page. I'm don't know how many they give on PC but they gave me around 600 on ps4.

kmja1983
02-01-2016, 09:17 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/i3uoaa.jpg (http://tinypic.com?ref=i3uoaa)
You can get free helix credits from the uplay rewards page. I'm don't know how many they give on PC but they gave me around 600 on ps4.the pc verison for me does give me 420 helix for free. How do i get the red one that i marked complet and what is it??

Ureh
02-02-2016, 12:15 AM
the pc verison for me does give me 420 helix for free. How do i get the red one that i marked complet and what is it??

Mementos are in-game trophies. They're automatically added into the Cafe Theatre's Memento gallery which should be on the second floor, above the Intendant's Study. You can earn more Mementos by completing the main story, gathering cockades and artifacts, and completing side activities like Paris stories, heists, co-op, murder mysteries, helix rifts, etc. As far as I know no one has obtained 90/90 mementos, it might actually be impossible. Probably due to an oversight, cancelled content, or something no one has found yet.

kmja1983
02-02-2016, 12:09 PM
and those outfitt you have on this game is they only for show??? i see there is 1 outitt thats locked and you need to open what about that one as well?

Ureh
02-02-2016, 08:18 PM
and those outfitt you have on this game is they only for show??? i see there is 1 outitt thats locked and you need to open what about that one as well?

You mean the Legacy outfits and the Armor of Thomas de Carneillon? Yes all of them are for show, they don't grant any bonus effects. To unlock Thomas' Armor you'll need to solve all of the Nostradamus Enigmas and then bring their discs back into the vault. The Enigmas are scattered throughout Paris and are represented on the world map by an icon with a scroll/paper.

Legacy outfits - most are unlocked by completing story missions, opening Initiate chests, or collecting Helix Rift artifacts
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/a/ab/ACU_Cafe_Theatre_Legacy_Room.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150723172623

Armor of Thomas de Carneillon - 18 Enigmas and 3 puzzles stand in your way of adding this outfit to your collection
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/rj6mrl06Ao8/maxresdefault.jpg

kmja1983
02-02-2016, 11:36 PM
You mean the Legacy outfits and the Armor of Thomas de Carneillon? Yes all of them are for show, they don't grant any bonus effects. To unlock Thomas' Armor you'll need to solve all of the Nostradamus Enigmas and then bring their discs back into the vault. The Enigmas are scattered throughout Paris and are represented on the world map by an icon with a scroll/paper.

Legacy outfits - most are unlocked by completing story missions, opening Initiate chests, or collecting Helix Rift artifacts
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/a/ab/ACU_Cafe_Theatre_Legacy_Room.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150723172623

Armor of Thomas de Carneillon - 18 Enigmas and 3 puzzles stand in your way of adding this outfit to your collection
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/rj6mrl06Ao8/maxresdefault.jpg

when you have those outfitt on you. Do you still get the gear that you have normal on you still useble???

Ureh
02-03-2016, 10:53 PM
when you have those outfitt on you. Do you still get the gear that you have normal on you still useble???

Yes, your normal gear will continue augmenting your character. Outfits/skins are only cosmetic, they won't mitigate your current gear.

The outfits function pretty much like the skins from AC2, B, R, etc.

YazX_
02-03-2016, 11:04 PM

No they don't in AC3, ACU and ACS , you need to explore to reveal them, if you synced a viewpoint, the nearest stuff to the viewpoint will appear only. so the way to reveal them is to activate eagle vision and free roam, and the lack of running while eagle vision is on is really a pain so you need to move alittle bit, stop and activate eagle vision, do 360 camera look, rinse and repeat until you reveal all stuff, in ACS you can buy in-game maps to reveal chests, but music boxes and animus fragments maps need to be bought using helix credits, thus music boxes are pain to find since they don't appear unless if you are very very close to them unlike other collectibles.