PDA

View Full Version : Closed Beta - Report a Bug

xMiiSTY
01-26-2016, 10:05 PM
You may contact our Ubisoft Support by means of Webmail, Phone, Forums, and more. Contacting us via any of these channels will assist us in addressing any issues you may experience during your time playing.
Thank you and enjoy the Beta!

NORTH AMERICA PHONE - English
Tech/Shop: (919) 460-9778
Uplay Shop ONLY: (888) 824-7038

NORTH AMERICA WEBMAIL and CHAT - English
Click Here for More Information (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faq.aspx?platformid=9&productid=3888&faqid=kA030000000ee8ACAQ)

NORTH AMERICA PHONE - Français // Português Brasileiro // Español
Click Here for More Information (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faq.aspx?platformid=9&productid=3888&faqid=kA030000000ee8ACAQ)

UNITED KINGDOM PHONE - English
Phone: 0871 664 1000

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT via SUPPORT TICKET
Click Here for More Information (http://support.ubi.com)

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT via PHONE
Click Here for More Information (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=60&brandid=2030&productid=3888&faqid=kA030000000eiChCAI#jp)

SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT CHANNELS - English
Ubisoft Support on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport)
Ubisoft Support on Twitter (https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport)

UBISOFT FORUMS

You may also submit a thread in the Bug Report section. When submitting a bug report thread in your platforms section (PC (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1123-PC), Xbox One (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1124-Xbox-One), PS4) (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1125-PS4), please use the following format:

Title: [Platform] (Game issue here)
Body:
1. What is the issue you're experiencing? (in a few sentences, describe what is happening)
2. What were you doing when this issue occurred? (were you viewing a cut scene? were you playing in the Dark Zone?)
3. Are you able to recreate the issue? (if you're able to make this issue appear again, please tell us how you've done it)
4. What you done in an attempt to correct this issue? (restart your console? open ports?)

Here is an example submission:

Title: [Xbox One] Error code DELTA
Body:
1. What is the issue you're experiencing?

- I'm experiencing error code DELTA when attempting to connect with friends.
2. What were you doing when this issue occurred?

- We walked into the Dark Zone and after a few minutes, this error was displayed.
3. Are you able to recreate this issue?

- It seems to happen every 6 hours or so, not doing anything specific.
4. What have you done in an attempt to correct this issue?

- I've restarted my Xbox One and made sure my internet was working properly.

Submitting a thread with the above format will help our teams effectively investigate these potential issues. Thank you for your cooperation!

(please keep in mind that not all threads submitted in the Beta "Bug Reports" forum section (link here) will be answered by official Ubisoft employees. While this section will give us good information and feedback for the Developers, the intended use is for players to submit bug reports to be investigated by our teams.)

If you have any further questions regarding bug reports, you may contact xMiiSTY (http://forums.ubi.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1440239) or Natchai_Ubisoft (http://forums.ubi.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1605416) here on the forums.

Willelille
01-28-2016, 05:03 PM
Hello i started the game for some minutes ago and recived error: DELTA 20010159 when trying to log in

GEC_R3AP3R
01-28-2016, 07:11 PM
1.If i go to a treasure which i marked with a waypoint on the map it disappears at 20m distance and i cant open the treasure
2.I played in the dark zone and entered a contaminated zone
3.I already tried to recreate it and the same did happen again
4.I did restart the game but it did not solve the problem

Khumo27
01-28-2016, 09:58 PM
XBOXONE
1. A friend i was playing with unloaded a clip of 870 shot gun into an enemy 5-10 feet away the enemy took no damage and teleported behind him killing him.
2. This event happens randomly and is really agrivating.
3. Even with a game or consol restart the bug still happens

o St0ney o
01-28-2016, 10:33 PM
Audio Bug for gunshots

Console: Xbox One

Issue

Both myself and teammate have experienced issues with the sound of gunshots disappearing. At first I just thought you guys had made REALLY good suppressors, but it persisted after taking a suppressor off. It lasted around 10-15 minutes before it reverted back to normal, and only seemed to affect pistols and assault rifles (my SCAR was unaffected.

Not been able to recreate it so far.

TigerJoshua06
01-28-2016, 10:52 PM
XBOX ONE:

I preordered the game, put my beta code in and downloaded the game.

I am getting the Error:

You do not have the correct permissions to continue, please check your console settings and try again.

LIMA 20150579

HaTedByAll01
01-28-2016, 11:29 PM
I have died 3 or 4 times now when I am sitting still in the dark zone no enemy's around or Rouge agents. I'm not sure what is causing this issue.

Kakolohe
01-29-2016, 03:50 AM
After dying I respawned and screen was red. Like I had taken damage. Never went away. Rebooted game and it went away

xsuicidesn0wmanx
01-29-2016, 04:15 AM
I am not allowed to post a new thread in the bug report section for the Xbox One so I am adding my bug report here. Don't know the reason why this happened, but when starting a new game the loading screen did not move from 0%. I thought that this was the game failing to load, but when I left the game on the load screen to come report the problem, the game eventually loaded the character customizer. It's mostly cosmetic, but I'm sure others would think the game was broken like I did.

C_Boothe504
01-29-2016, 10:27 AM
-Xbox one

-dark zone contaminated chests

-On my first time entering the dark zone I encountered chest in contaminated zones that required Darkzone rank 8,10, and higher to open and chests in the subways that required Darkzone keys to open.
So after doing some grinding to get to Darkzone rank 12(beta max) and multiple Darkzone keys I returned to these Darkzone chests and had no option to open them.
When I returned to them after being max rank, no text or option or anything at all would come up on my screen.
-Very easy for me to recreate because it happens everytime I go to the Darkzone chest.
-Have tried everything to fix the issue. Xbox restart, game restart, joining others game, leaving and returning to the Darkzone, etc.
-Possible glitch/bug that is pretty frustrating after seeing multiple people on twitch that are able to open these but I cannot.

-P.S.-recorded on my Xbox a view different chest walk-ups of you would like to see.

divinespartan22
01-29-2016, 10:36 AM
-Xbox one

-On my first time entering the dark zone I encountered chest in contaminated zones that required Darkzone rank 8,10, and higher to open and chests in the subways that required Darkzone keys to open.
So after doing some grinding to get to Darkzone rank 12(beta max) and multiple Darkzone keys I returned to these Darkzone chests and had no option to open them.
When I returned to them after being max rank, no text or option or anything at all would come up on my screen.
Possible glitch/bug that is pretty frustrating after seeing multiple people on twitch that are able to open these but I cannot.

-P.S.-recorded on my Xbox a view different chest walk-ups of you would like to see.

This also happens for me except I have had absolutely no indicators whatsoever about darkzone chests or loot.

C_Boothe504
01-29-2016, 10:44 AM
This also happens for me except I have had absolutely no indicators whatsoever about darkzone chests or loot.
Before I was high enough rank to open the chest the indicator would show for me, after getting high enough rank, no more indicator.

Wodensmyth
01-29-2016, 11:48 AM
Me and friends have encountered several times getting stuck on chests or loot boxes. This occurs when you all try to get to the look box and one person gets pushed onto said box which makes them stuck. The only way to fix it is to kill yourself and we can recreate it every time. Also outside the dz zone in the level 8-9 zone of new York there are 2 taxis and you can walk in between them but cannot get out. This was just a random mistake but we could continously do it and the only way to fix it is to fast travel to your friend but I wouldn't know how to fix it if your solo.

Von Adder
01-29-2016, 12:21 PM
Repost as directed by mods!

I hate to be that guy! But...

Been playing the game in the UK since 9AM l(Thursday 28th) launch time, most of the day has been fine with two players but as the day progressed (as players joined i assume) the framerate slowly got worse and worse until it became absolutely unbearable, dropping into single figures and in instances freezing completely!

One of the worst offenders was using a zoom scope, with the game already struggling, looking through a scope bought it completely to a standstill!

This was all on the Xbox One with prolonged gameplay and all the above framerate problems were recorded!

I know it's a beta Ubi, but we all know from experience that not much changes from beta and final release, please be aware, there are massive framerate issues here, and that's a shame because the game is absolutely fantastic!

Von Adder
01-29-2016, 12:25 PM
Bug: Missing or misrepresented icons for weapons and gadjets!

NYMetsLPD4
01-29-2016, 12:52 PM
Xbox One

I entered numerous extraction zones in hopes of extracting my contaminated loot and I did not have the option of calling in an extraction. One was not currently being called in. My friends then called in the extraction for me and we're able to place their bags on the hook and extract but I again did not have the option to place the bag on the hook.

I then restarted the game and the extraction worked as it should.

Faolan 01
01-29-2016, 01:07 PM
*Xbox One

*Constant red hugh on screen.
*downed/Killed by player/AI
*Yes. Its happend 5 times just today.
*Dying again seems to fix it, Quiting ouyt the game also fixes it.

Detailed report

It happens the most while in the dark zone. It sometimes happens when not in the dark zone but not nearly as often. It happend 5 times just today. $ times in the DZ and 1 time in the city. It mostly happens when ingaged in PVP. If the other player downs me, and then kills me either by shooting me or with melee and I die, When I respawn I have this red tint that covers my entire screen. And it almost never goes away. There where a few instances where it did go away. But im not exactly sure how it went away.

*Xbox One.
*Can't revive fallen team mate.
*Downd by player/AI
*Yes. Happend 3 times in one shot and again later.
*It fixes over time.

Detailed report.

It happend during tthe first mission, and again in the dark zone. My team mate was downd duriing a fire fight. He crawled to me/ I went to him. Upon going for the revive, there was no promt to revive them. On Xbox its the X button, well that wasn't displaying for me. So I was unable to revive my team mate. One of my other team mates had to revive him. This lasted a good 2-3 minutes while doing that mission. It happend again about a hour later when we where in the DZ. He died 2 times because I physically wasn't able to revive them because it wasn't giving me the promt.

WishOfJumping
01-29-2016, 01:22 PM
Gets a new bag directly when I extract a bag. It's the same item every time. ( a scope)
Plays on Xbox one. And this bug was not yesterday. It happen after the maintenance

nephilimus
01-29-2016, 02:04 PM
PC

Cant connect to servers.. it says that service is not avalable at this time.. and error Mike 20240078

Nazaheen
01-29-2016, 02:22 PM
- Crash to desktop after being in game less than 2-3 mins
- Nothing specific, the CTD has happened in all areas of the game that I have seen so far.
- Yup, it happens frequently but with varying amount of time between CTDs. Never more than a few minutes though.
- Restarted my PC, installed the latest video drivers

Here is the text of the crash dump:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: TheDivision.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 56a8f96e
Fault Module Name: TheDivision.exe
Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 56a8f96e
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000000000026077d
OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 8efb
Additional Information 2: 8efb56ecb16551162383133afbe871db
Additional Information 3: be81
Additional Information 4: be81d74459cb6687faa405800440a8cb

Brown O8
01-29-2016, 02:43 PM
Title: [Xbox One] (Downed Enemies Sliding Away)
Body:
1. What is the issue you're experiencing? After downing a enemy they slide/slither away super fast (about 3 times faster than you can run) while still down.
2. What were you doing when this issue occurred? I was in the Dark Zone doing a PvP battle.
3. Are you able to recreate the issue? It happened twice during my playtime which was about 3 1/2 hours. Was not able to recreate as enemy was the one doing it.
4. What you done in an attempt to correct this issue? N/A

DialysisDude90
01-29-2016, 02:56 PM
During some combat & some random bumps into walls, causes screen tears. I'm assuming its something to do with DirectX but thought I should report it. A quick restart fixes the problem up until maybe the 5-6th fire fight.

ProtomanEXE
01-29-2016, 03:41 PM
1. What is the issue you're experiencing? (in a few sentences, describe what is happening)

I chose english when starting the game and everything is stuck in spanish.

2. What were you doing when this issue occurred? (were you viewing a cut scene? were you playing in the Dark Zone?)

Nothing

3. Are you able to recreate the issue? (if you're able to make this issue appear again, please tell us how you've done it)

N/a

4. What you done in an attempt to correct this issue? (restart your console? open ports?)

I tried restarting the app, i don't see an option to change the language

Gunslinger xDRx
01-29-2016, 04:06 PM
1. When remapping the pulse ability from RB to LB, it stopped working and instead of pulse my screen would get the gas grenade effect.
2. Just exploring the city when I found this, trying to find best button config for me.
3. Everytime i switched pulse from RB to LB this happened.
4. If i switched pulse back to RB the problem would fix itself.

MrsTinkleToots
01-29-2016, 04:31 PM
No way to holster your weapons any of them.. We need a way to holster our weapons if we see citizens in need and we go up to them sometimes they run away because of our weapons being out saying things like you should be pointing that somewhere else etc

MrsTinkleToots
01-29-2016, 04:33 PM
If you go to a vendor and other people start forming around you to use same vendor when you go to leave they have blocked you in and you can not leave

MrsTinkleToots
01-29-2016, 04:35 PM
Sometimes when you loot chests etc that show they are available on the mini map, when you walk away the icons show back up saying they are still there, but when you go back to them they are not

Stas_Mawk
01-29-2016, 04:55 PM
When start the game were found the following problems:

1) Do not work right and the left mouse button, regardless of the device. Connects several different mice. Just LMB and RMB are not working on the touchpad. Fully works only gamepad.

2) When you minimize the game window back to deploy it does not work either through the Alt + Tab, or through the Task Manager. Also in some cases, when you start the game window would minimize and automatically deploy it not teach.

TTTheBear
01-29-2016, 05:08 PM
A few bugs, PS4

In home base, medical wing, walking up to the quarantine window you get stuck in the corner between two bits of furniture and a iv drip... Had to fast travel to get out of it.. Tested to replicate it and got stuck three more times..

General group play,
While in a group with friends, while we were playing with one weapon, occasionally it would show our group members we had the wrong weapon equipped, for example a group member would be using a scar and have an mp5 on his back, but when I look at him he has the mp5 equipped, despite having not swapped weapons in a while... Problem was intermittent for all players in the group observing each other.

Late spawn ins,
Several occasions of rioters not spawning in until we are right beside them, and I mean spawn in like drop from the sky, literally, similar effect observed with civilian npc's spawning in late and dropping in from about ten feet off the ground as they do so..

shaneo239
01-29-2016, 05:50 PM
PC

When the helicopter lands the ground texture seems to be missing. When I load in I am about 5 feet beneath the ground. I can run forward but then drop through the world. Eventually I reload but back 5 feet underground.

I tried to fix this by creating a new character but the same thing happened.

It is a constant bug.

SILENTSINISTER
01-29-2016, 06:14 PM
This mission one can't finish because the second scan is bugged

AF VET 326
01-29-2016, 06:33 PM
If you shot a fire extinguisher it simply disappears into the wall it is near. As far as laptops in the electronic store on w 29th St. If they are located along the wall and you shoot them they float. They remain in the air until you use an explosive.

bad_goose
01-29-2016, 06:58 PM
I was getting shot at by another agent and when I returned fire it said I was a rogue agent, I was defending myself. I was playing on ps4

Peteer_stepanek
01-29-2016, 07:07 PM
my spec is:
G3258 4,4 GHz
8 GB RAMM
G 660 GTX 2 GB
W10 PRO

I have white screen, game want start, just freeze, try everything, integrity, admin, w7, reinstal, quit all programs almost everything was quit and nothing work for me. Thanks for help!

ChilliBadger
01-29-2016, 07:42 PM
1. JTF lady at base stands by a desk with a computer. Donuts are way too big scale wise and coffee cup is like a toy one from a dolls house set

2. On the hospital mission we got stuck in the cupboard when you find the hostage and respawned in there with the door closed and couldn't get out

3. Got stuck on a bin and had to self harm

LolindirSHD
01-29-2016, 08:08 PM
Ive seen now twice rogue agents disappearing.
First time I was chasing one, she appeared to run superfast and I lost the trace.
Second time I was shooting 2 rogue agents, when I killed one and tried to scope the second, it wasnt there, even when he was closer than the one I killed.
I cant think about a reason, my connection havent lagged anytime.

rippedtheskin
01-29-2016, 08:39 PM
Platform: PC.
Well, I found two bugs, one is sort of similar to the popular problem, but still.
1. Mouse buttons are not working in the game, while I am launching The Division with Steam Overlay. Restarting the game have not solved the problem by far.
2. There is a cover made up of boxes and other stuff on the stairs above the entrance to the base of operations. While I climb up this cover and get on the railing, I can not get off due to the invisible wall and the only thing which can help me is relogging.

n9ne Climax
01-29-2016, 08:53 PM
1.If someone go out of map limit while marked as rogue agent, the status disappear.
2.I played in the dark zone and went out of map limit
3.I already tried to recreate it and the same did happen again
4.It happen everytime i tried

UnhorsedHawk89
01-29-2016, 08:58 PM
I have not been able to extract anything from the DZ since midnight on the xbox one. I am running around with my brother but when we got to extract holding the button down does nothing for me

batox
01-29-2016, 09:29 PM
Major bug: GAME will NOT LUNCH

I had a free beta key, pre loaded the game, started it after lunch and it would not work.
Now I uninstalled it, bought the game on steam too see if that would work. Got my pre order beta code from steam but the luncher will still not work.

I run a high-end rig gtx 980

BlixyKyoko
01-29-2016, 09:51 PM
Game will randomly crash, without any signs of frame drops or GPU overloading. NVIDIA will give me an error message telling me "Kernel has stopped responding [Driver version] And has successfully recovered after relaunching the game. I have installed the latest GeForce driver, which was to optimize for this game.

I've noticed it happen many times when objectives get completed, but it also happens randomly. Walking up stairs, sometimes in firefights, or just walking around the street. Couldn't reproduce on command.

No, both the time I'm able to play before a crash, and what I'm doing seems pretty random. Sometimes it crashes instantly, and others I'm able to play for 10 minutes.

Downgraded the driver
Lowered settings
Changed monitors with different resolutions (1080 -> 1200)
Restarted PC

My specs are:
GTX 770 4GB
i7-4790k
8GB RAM
Windows 10.
1920x1080 60Hz.

PrinceIronheart
01-29-2016, 10:13 PM
Hello,

the following bugs i found ingame.

1. i stucked at a ladder and only a dead could free me
2. buggy weapon sounds - silenced weapons didnt work at every time
3. 3 game crashes during 8 hours
4. some crates wasnt lootable
5. couldn't shoot sometimes
6. couldn't use skills sometimes

regards

snurcks123
01-29-2016, 10:27 PM
1. the container containg loot that do not require keys are no longer interactable.
2. noticed this after i reached rank 10 doark zone level, never left the dark zone.
3. this is an ongoing issue not yet fixed itself.
4. to correct this issue i have tried restarting the console, exiting and re entering the dark zone and restarting the game, but to no affect.

yourpalpaul
01-29-2016, 10:52 PM
Playing on PC

Bug 1: Stuck on tutorial mission. Will not allow me to complete the medical wing upgrade upgrade because I chose to upgrade quarantine first. Got enough med creds to upgrade the clinic, came back and did so and it will not read clinic upgrade state as complete or allow me to "resume" the tutorial quest (only step left is to use computer to turn in) have approached computer from multiple angles, tutorial mission menu that "reads along" with you through menu system will not populate. Have attempted to view both quarantine and clinic areas for the voiceover "non-cutscenes" where the doctor remarks on them. Clinic one worked fine, quarantine will not actually let me get close enough to pop any voiceover lines. No other missions available or achievable due to hung quest. Cannot update "area map" by the status report lady either. Some various wing creds missions still available and completable but unsure if this is due to them being active already at the time that the quest became "hung".

Bug 2: Text at vendors will stick on scroll with mousewheel and overlap onto not only the items themselves (as being scrolled in the left hand scroll menu) but also in the right hand "stats" windows. Makes all item names and effects unreadable due to overlapped text, even when text item is supposed to be on "itself"

Bug 3: Upon approaching medical wing computer or entering base of operations percentage completed will flash 19% and then switch to 20%. Due to 10 upgrades only, it is impossible to even have 19% completion of medical wing.

SoulFlamess
01-29-2016, 11:04 PM
Title: PC Beta Error: No loot after 10x looting (LOOP)

After looting 10 lootable bags/chests etc. the looting get stuck.
Looted around 10 bags/chests after that the bug keeps coming.
yes, have pictures of it, just now and then I get loot but most of the times it gets stuck on the ground with a bag symbol above it
(not the map but Radar gets full with grey cirkels of the loot but you can never get it, restart game the loot is gone and can't loot it over..)
Just can't, restarted the game a few times, pc off/on, bug still there with loot..

Now even with looting bags/ chests/ fridge etc I don't get loot and it get stuck on the floor without getting an extract/loot/ action symbol to it.
next to that like I said above at 3.

Next to this there is one more thing I want to have an answer on.

You start the game with 3 ? weapons and 1 of them has a switch on the side of 3 different shootstyles, 1 bullet at a time/ a few at a time, or the standard automatic.
In every game you have such a weapon you can also switch to those different styles, this is the first time I have such weapon with that "function" that does not work?
tried everything with keyboard or xbox controller and it just shoots the automatic style. This would be my favo weapon cause of the impact of it and normally you can lock it like a single rifle shot. see pics for bug and failing function. hope the image urls posts with it cause they are not there in preview.

Further I have to say a beast of a game! keep up the gaming spirit! Even in beta, the rest of the game works perfect for me.

- PROCESSOR: Amd Vishera FX-8320 8x3.5ghz
- GEHEUGEN: 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ
- HARDESCHIJF: 1TB sata3 hdd
- MOEDERBORD: MSI 760GA-P43
- BESTURINGSOFTWARE: Windows 10 home
- Nvidia GTX 970 4gb ddr5

https://plus.google.com/114738827433883388634/posts/JAxEBvCaB1D?pid=6245328745156322882&oid=114738827433883388634

https://plus.google.com/114738827433883388634/posts/hUiYSBuw4kS?pid=6245322969347143250&oid=114738827433883388634

Meteor 121
01-29-2016, 11:07 PM
Console Xbox one.

If you turn off the controller's vibration and start to bleed out, upon being revived by another player the controller will switch back on, vibration on its own.
Cannot enter some subway cars that clearly have its doors open.
When entering a dark zone or contaminated zone, gas masks are active on other players/teammates, but do not appear visually.
Sometimes in the dark zone teammates would be invisible to other players, but not AI's

Wolf37f
01-30-2016, 12:38 AM
Hey there, so my issue is that when I get to the location of the base of operations theres nothing there and the mission wont update for me to begin establishing the BOO.

urskrwd
01-30-2016, 12:43 AM
Title: PC Don't know if you guys know about this yet
Body:
-Laptops in one of the tech shops strart floating when you walk really close to them. Minor bug, and hilarious but thought you should know.
- Walking around the store collecting electronic parts and then noticed a laptop levitate. Decided to try it to more of them and made entire rows levitate, I have video if you want.
- Yes
- No attempt to correct

Greguls
01-30-2016, 02:27 AM
Title: [Xbox One] infinite loading screen when attempting to fast travel
Body:
-I am experiencing an issue where when attempting to fast travel to the base of operations, the loading screen is frozen infinitely.
- attempting to fast travel to base of operations
-currently have been unable to re-create the issue, even attempting to fast travel from the location I was in at the time of the error a second time yielded no glitch. will update if it happens again, with location and actions.
- had to restart the game to be able to play any more.

Greguls
01-30-2016, 02:38 AM
Title: PC Don't know if you guys know about this yet
Body:
-Laptops in one of the tech shops strart floating when you walk really close to them. Minor bug, and hilarious but thought you should know.
- Walking around the store collecting electronic parts and then noticed a laptop levitate. Decided to try it to more of them and made entire rows levitate, I have video if you want.
- Yes
- No attempt to correct

I was also able to create this glitch, it appears that when you contact the laptops while walking very close to the edge of the counter they levitate as if there was no more gravity.

Decrepified2
01-30-2016, 03:22 AM
So i have a fairly decent system... and can achieve 50-60 fps on ultra throughout the whole game, even in the dark zone but when i go into the dark zone the entire game will freeze for 2-3 seconds and then unfreeze and it will keep doing this but ONLY in the dark zones... outside of that and i never have issues

i5 3570k @ 4.4ghz
16gb corsair vengeance ddr3 1866 ram
4gb GTX 980
600watt evga bronze rated PSU

Glumerlink
01-30-2016, 03:42 AM
Every time I try to go through a doorway i get stuck. Somehow my character is magically too big for the door. The only way i sometimes get through is if i pull out my shield and waddle back and forth for 5 minutes.

kingofjamaica
01-30-2016, 04:11 AM

- I can't loot chests/bags/anything besides drops in the Dark Zone, just like a number of people here.

- Playing the beta...

- Of course, since it happens every time I approach any container

- Nothing, because it's clearly an issue on your end.

Nehmer4Life
01-30-2016, 05:49 AM
A couple steam screenshots of the bug I've been getting. It's quite frustrating as it happens quite often.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153816793/screenshots/

DM2A4
01-30-2016, 06:37 AM
- chest cant be looted or only from a very specific angle / Dark zone chest not lootable after rank
12 reached and keys equipped. Before lvl cap chest in dark zone states lvl not high enough and
key required after lvl cap reached chests dont state anything at all

- playing the medical wing lesson/ dark zone/ Sidemissions in verious areas

- by aproaching chest and while at the darkzone with lvl 12 char and new char

- restarted game and pc, started new char with different lvl

Medical Wing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuAgBuTcDSk&feature=youtu.be
Dark Zone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND3PnHQII84

GrimoireDaemon
01-30-2016, 07:08 AM
In both the regular map and Dark Zone, randomly after dying and respawning my screen will have a red washout/filter that doesn't go away unless I logout.

Also, after climbing down the rope from the third story of the construction building my character became stuck. I had to reclimb the rope to be able to move again.

JokaJ_EDS
01-30-2016, 07:14 AM
While heading towards a medical wing encounter I ran into a named enemy (Five-O) between W. 23rd St and W. 24th St. next to 8th Ave. Somehow he was able to shoot me through three different metal fences. I was safe behind the fourth fence but anytime I would come out from behind it, he would just unload on me making it impossible to get close enough to where I can even see his ***. I was totally unable to shoot him. He wouldn't even come out of hiding to come get me. It was impossible to go down this alley way!

JokaJ_EDS
01-30-2016, 07:38 AM
Why the hell do I slow down to a speed slower than my normal walk whenever I enter in my base? Once you go thru the clear plastic you enter a room that looks like a decontamination area. If you actually had to wait for it to clear you of contaminants before it let you in, I would fully understand you having to move so slow but there is no restriction or animation determining how long you have to wait to you get there other than the slow *** speed. It's not that big of a problem it's just very very ****ing annoying. When I come back to my base I'm here to handle business and get the **** back out to the game not waste my time counting my steps! Turn this **** off!!!

DM2A4
01-30-2016, 07:50 AM
- when using Emote Char holsters Weapon but not when emotes are done quickly after each other

- using emotes while weapon equiped in Dark Zone and other Areas

- by using Emotes fast continously

- just reported

Emotes Bug

https://youtu.be/d7iBJYKV1Gk

B_Kun
01-30-2016, 08:16 AM
a) Stairs to Tech Area are Missing
b) Occasionally my character falls through the floor when entering/exiting hospital and security rooms

a) Issue existed from the start
b) Walking through the doors leading into or out of hospital/security rooms.

3. Are you able to recreate the issue?
a) Yes. Issue persists 100% of the time.
b) Yes. The second issue doesn't happen all the time. It might have something to do with the "angle of entry" to the door. If I look at the door from a certain angle the floor glitches, and then when I walk through the door, I fall through the floor.

a) Restart. Exit, and enter the base half a dozen times.
b) Restart. When the floor glitches I move around until the floor reappears and then I walk through the door

Messy992
01-30-2016, 08:31 AM
Romero 10580100 :mad:

Trying to play the game

Yes. Issue persists 100% of the time.

Restart. Logging in later.

DM2A4
01-30-2016, 09:28 AM
A graphic Bug when scrolling through the merchant menu at the Dark Zone entrance South

entering the Dark Zone and using the merchant at the entrance

Yes. But appeared after several times using the merchant without this error happening

leaving Area and reentering again

Menu Bug

https://youtu.be/TYuo-SZ6h4Y

Kbie9400
01-30-2016, 09:58 AM
Title: [PC] Minor issues
a: The HUD is obviously tailored for console, which is fine, but the grenade selection menu is somewhat difficult to use on PC in a hurry (cannot see the cursor and the travel distance needed to change selection is very small)

b: In the mission where you have to start 3 virus scanners, the map and HUD confuses a great deal when you have to find the upload site.

c: In one of the missions where you reinforce a group of JFT soldiers at a shop, you clearly hear the leader talking on the radio with HQ on the approach and during the fight. Afterwards the HUD leads you to him inside the shop, but his voice is very different, when he talks to you (bad for immersion)

d: On the missing person mission part 2, I was going around the block (after seeing the echo of the sister opening the door) to go up the ladder. But on the corner leading in to the back street I ran along the wall and came to a very small ledge, which I could not jump down. I had to go back a few meters and take a very small set of steps (3, thats all) just left of the ledge (once again bad for immersion)

2. Suggestions
a: Let the SHIFT button change selection of grenades, while the G button is pressed, or at least show the cursor and use it to choose.

b: Add a voice instruction saying "go to the roof and find a laptop upload station"

c: Change the voice, so it matches the radio communication

d: Make the ledge jumpable with CTRL or just let the player walk over it.

Otherwise a great visual game with high degree of immersive feel and flow. I very much look forward to release date.

Votypekk
01-30-2016, 10:04 AM
Hi there at start sorry my english its bad ..

I found couple of bugs on my pc version ( intel core i5 5970, 16gb ram kingstone 2400mhz, gtx 960 4gb)

1. When its some texture on wall like its ruined or smthing, when you look at it and move mouse from left to right it is dissapearing
2. When you shot extinguisher on wall its fly away somewhere behind walls / into texture /
3. Sometimes after seting something in options / graphics change or sound change britnes etc. / game freeze or crash
4. After mounting different upgrades to gun like using compensator, silencer and then compensator again skin get stuck and have silencer skin with compensator equiped.
5. Mouse randomply stoped working must turn off and on game again
6. Uplay randomly crash when try to turn on a game
7. Game gets stuck when loading
8. Characters sometimes missing hair
9. when semi auto shoot to windows holes not appearing, they appear when i start shoot full auto

KiwifromtheTron
01-30-2016, 10:35 AM
Title: [PC] (Cannot start game)

The game returns the error "MIKE 20240078" when I try to log in.

I updated the Medical Center with a Quarantine Station.

Unable to recreate as the game kicked me and since then I have not been able to get back in.

Restarted the game, restarted Uplay, restarted my PC. Nothing works. I would be willing to start all over again (this is a Beta after all) but even that option is not available.

DM2A4
01-30-2016, 11:14 AM
When first entering the game the char creation menu could not be operated right with my mouse/keyboard. EReturn worked so I managed to go through with a random char. when ingame camera was spinning clockwise around char and menus had xbox buttons displayed.

char creation and ingame at first hub after cutscene.

Yes. Whenever I plug in my flight controler setup ( Hotas Cougar and Warthog Stick/ Throttle) Game seems to accept them as type of xbox controller.

disconnecting controllers and just having Moause and Keyboard connected helps.

TBone143
01-30-2016, 11:34 AM
PC, but I guess it affects all the platforms

I'll skip the formatting, there'll be a list.

Sometimes the character can't place itself in position to loot a bag/box. Also, when you manage to loot a bag, sometimes it just drops some grey thing on the ground, and you never know what was it. I guess it's some consumable that you're full of, but still...

And those zones with lootable stuff inside: in the map you see a marker, that a possible Tool/Division Tech/Weapon Part/Electronics/whatever can be looted. You loot everything in that zone, walk away and it still shows that there are lootable stuff inside. I watched a bit of the devs' twitch and they had the exact same problem lol... They were running around thinking there's something they've missed.

The matchmaking is quite... weird. I tried to do a hard mission with a group a couple of times. First I got teleported into a DZ Safehouse... Second time I got teleported to the mission area with 2 other ppl, but I couldn't move out of my spawn place, and after that I got a loading screen which was looped 0-100% and just started again and again. Also, why I can't just simply start a match in hard mode, and let other ppl join? Why do I have to 'matchmake' every time I want to play with a random group? There should be a host and a join option.
Also maybe I'm missing something, but to start a hard matchmaking, I have to start a normal matchmaking, stop it, change the difficulty then start it again...

CaddyWompous02
01-30-2016, 11:56 AM
#1 My friend joined my game, we started running around letting him get a feel for it when he had a problem with his modem and was kicked offline. After he reloaded the game we tried to reform the party but were only partially successful. After the forced reload which should have brought us into the same room, the group management menu showed us as in a party with him as the leader, but we were still in separate rooms. I had to restart the game, and join his game through the xbox friends list, while he was in the starting area before it would place me in his room.

#2 Before he was kicked offline he joined on me in the middle of the PVE area perfectly fine. I made him party leader and we went on our merry way. After he DC'd and we finally reformed the party he decided he wanted to try out the story mission. When we got to the arena doors the mission was showing as previously completed and there was no option to reset. After trying to select a new difficulty a couple times and having 3 different people join our party and then leave again it finally started working with random guy #4. Maybe we were both dense and missed a menu option somewhere, I'm not sure.

#3 Healing rounds penetrate through the deck on scaffolding. While standing on scaffolding I tried to heal myself only to have the round travel through the deck to the ground beneath me 12 or so feet down.

#4 The tutorial states Press Y once for sidearm, Hold Y for secondary weapon. Actual game play it's tap Y once for secondary, double tap for sidearm.

Hopefully this helps and we're not just screwing something up. Haven't set foot in the dark zone yet. Don't feel like running into someone camping the entrance or being killed by a ghost. :cool:

Kirls58
01-30-2016, 12:25 PM
I am playing in the dark zone level 8 and above and no matter how many dark zone keys I have and the hardest enemy I kill I go to the chest and still can't open it with my keys??? Yet had no dramas before moving into this level of DZ

xATFWxREDEMP666
01-30-2016, 12:43 PM
[XBOX ONE] RED screen
- I'm experiencing an issue where you are downed and then revived. After being revived, my screen stayed red.
-I was fighting a group of AI in the Hospital.
-I was not able to recreate the issue right away, however my teammate had the same issue a few hours later in a different part of the map.
- I've restarted the game and it was gone.

GlamSquadKush
01-30-2016, 12:45 PM
-Xbox one

-Very easy for me to recreate because it happens everytime I go to the Darkzone chest.
-Have tried everything to fix the issue. Xbox restart, game restart, joining others game, leaving and returning to the Darkzone, etc.
-Possible glitch/bug that is pretty frustrating after seeing multiple people on twitch that are able to open these but I cannot.

Yes this is so annoying. Like its an RPG all I wanna do is open chests lol

infiniium1
01-30-2016, 12:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khtWsdxK4cY

When doing the medical mission my teammate ran up to the roof while I was still in the building and he triggered the event which spawns the NPCs. But when I got there I saw no enemies, only some health bars. And I couldn't run, my character was just walking.

Going up to the roof with a teammate in a mission.

Have not tried.

Nothing. Game crashed after we left the mission area, I restarted and it was fine.

Berme87
01-30-2016, 01:10 PM
Game crashes and PC restarts
Playing normally, it happened to me like 7 times in 3 hours
It happens constantly while normally playing
4. What you done in an attempt to correct this issue?
The crashes were when i was playing in "Full screen windowed" mode, changed to "Full screen" and never happened again (like 4 hours without crashes)

PC Specs:
CPU AMD FX Series FX-8350 4.0Ghz 8x Black Edition
GPU SLI Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 x2

Sorry for my bad english :(

Knizzles
01-30-2016, 02:26 PM
PS4

Throughout the game, multiple times my friends and I would get stuck on things we couldn't see. Whether it was a random npc roaming the streets or someone that was able to shoot at us in the dark zone that we couldn't see. We've been killed in the dark zone multiple times from this. Someone would be standing right next to us shooting at us, but we couldn't see them.

starcr
01-30-2016, 03:20 PM
BUG 1: Menu background bug
- When bringing up the menu ingame, the background sometimes becomes an opaque bluish-green color instead of the usual blurred background
- The issue occurs randomly no matter where I am
- Random occurence
- Exiting the menu and walking around for a bit seems to fix the issue

BUG 2: Mouse left-click not working
- Occasionally when the game is booted up, the left-click on my mouse stops working
- Issue occured upon booting up the game
- Random occurence
- Alt-tabbing out and back in seems to fix the issue

SoulFlamess
01-30-2016, 03:21 PM
Title: [PC] Error: Diagonal walk bug
Body:
- running and walking diagonal, sometimes walking from the ground to the sky or through the ground/walls, always open target with this.

- walking on carwindows and other diagonal platforms when try to get over them, jumping of from the diagonal side
the player gets stuck that way and walks in diagonal view

- Yes, I now also have concluded that it happens only when in combat when trying to move over cars and stuff, so maybe something to do with
combat stance or threat signal or something? out of combat it does not happen if I try it then.

- restarted the game, reInstall, restarted computer, tried different graphic options, nothing helped.

DiversifyPK
01-30-2016, 03:23 PM
Left mouse button not responding
1. When I start the game the button is not responding in the menus or in game. If I tab to windows it is working correctly.
2. Nothing special. Just started the game.
3. Seems to happen on random. Usually it's fine.
4. Restarting the game usually fix the issue.

Nylenaja
01-30-2016, 03:44 PM
Delta 20000933

Occur when
1. My friend group in dark zone, when I press join group on friend list it try to relocation to my friend then it occur
2. after reentry it said group is full but my friend said it not full

Yin_Yang_Ninja
01-30-2016, 04:39 PM
Whenever i get killed in the solo world or dark zone, my screen stays red once i've reloaded. Only way to get rid is to log out and back in again

Oggeki
01-30-2016, 04:42 PM
Not holding space long enough when moving over double barricades in the streets and single barricades. Happened twice got stuck in between a double barricade and stuck on top a single barricade.
Playing on the PvE map.
Restarting to respawn fixed getting unstuck but turned on parkour mode to avoid the issue as well as holding spacebar longer.

Russkinnor
01-30-2016, 05:01 PM
-PC

-Used matchmaker for Hard Hospital, could hear entire team but was teleported into the safe room at dark zone. Behavior happened twice out of 4 uses of matchmaker.
-First aid Skill, double tap for default keybind works sometimes and sometimes it bolts me out of cover and into enemy gunfire.
-No darkzone chests are openable, have keys, never appear as able to be opened. In areas the keys should work for the level and my corresponding level.

Yin_Yang_Ninja
01-30-2016, 05:27 PM
Despite trying 3 different extraction points, and then being killed, recovering half my lost kit then dying again. I'm a bit peeved with the dark zone. Great fun providing i can extract the ALL blue items i found. Please make sure thats fixed before release.
That and permanently having a red screen after respawning

Abstraktion317
01-30-2016, 06:13 PM
Bus stops are a killer. You look like you're going to run under them and fit just fine, but you jump up to the overhang every time.
Ropes could use a tiny bit more fine tuning. Initial connection with the rope is great, but, if you use your sprint (when going down the rope) to gain speed, it usually tries to re-connect with the rope immediately after you detach. Quite annoying in the heat of battle.
Maybe have another option other than Yes/No for Parkour mode, like "Assisted" that doesn't let you parkour off of building edges, or, more specifically, edges that you would take fall damage from.

Rhomulous
01-30-2016, 06:15 PM
All platforms I believe:

I'm on PS4

Found out why there are pointless killings in the game, it's a exploit/glitch that some are taking advantage of, build up your rogue status until you're happy then simply run into an out of bounds area, you get teleported to a safe area and simply wait - you'll get loads of coin and won't die. This is one of the reasons why some are having a very different experience to others and that the game seems broken - Darkzone at least!

https://youtu.be/EH_vQpkBuvY

Bobby_Dollar
01-30-2016, 06:26 PM
Crash to Desktop right after PLAY button in Uplay:

APPCRASH Error 0xc0000005 on my Windows 7 x64.

Title: PC APPCRASH Error 0xc0000005

- Crash to Desktop right after PLAY button in Uplay - APPCRASH Error 0xc0000005 on my Windows 7 x64. 16:10 monitor. 1920*1200 resolution
- Yes, 100% i.e. all the time, nothing helps.
- files validation in Uplay
- new Nvidia drivers
- custom driver settings
- launch it without antivirus software or overlays

Also sent a ticket to Ubi Support :(

edit:
Massive/Ubi, please be aware - this is a separate issue, but not this one:

Closed Beta - Known Issues:
[Crash on launch] System requirements not met / White Screen [Known issue]
Players are reporting getting a White Screen after launching the game. After investigation it appears this happens for users who do not meet System Requirements.

Update: Got same Exception code: 0xc0000005 even on fresh Windows 10 x64. Please FIX IT! :(

onetwo1234
01-30-2016, 06:45 PM

- After 15-20 minutes of playing, 1-3 huuge lags and the game starts to lag like hell. This maybe FPS drop (min graph. settings. specs below):

i5 4670
8Gb Ram
R9 380 (4gb)

- Yes, 100% i.e. all the time, nothing helps. Tried on every graphic settings.

- new AMD R9 380 driver
- custom driver settings (from high to the lowest)

Splintrshield
01-30-2016, 07:01 PM
- Game randomly crashes.

-I have tried to find a pattern, but honestly it has happened in firefights, and when I'm standing alone on an empty street. I have been doing all kinds of different things when the game crashes. Sometimes happens while I'm in menus.

- I don't have any control over it, but it happens frequently.

- Tried everything in this post: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1379032-PC-Crashing-Freezing-in-The-Division-Beta? Also, tried dialing down the graphics options.
I need to add that this may be an issue in my computer, I upgraded to a new GTX 970 GPU right before the Beta. However, I do know that its not an overheating issue. I am having other issues that may be related, please see post #89.

Moon_darker
01-30-2016, 07:02 PM
[PC] Mission skip

1. If player joins squad, which is already passed through a mission, player gets a "Completed" status for this mission and can't see any cutscenes associated with "Completed" mission. For me, I haven't seen that "Thank you 4 playing Beta" cutscene, and I haven't a medic on my base.
2. -
3. I haven't any other accounts to do that D:
4. Relogged in game, passed mission 4 times (2 on normal, 2 on hard)

Details: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1379770-Probably-a-Madison-Field-Hospital-mission-bug

Splintrshield
01-30-2016, 07:23 PM
Strange artifacts popping up on the screen

Some artifacts are strangely colored lighting highlights, which seem to self-correct after a couple seconds. But others are really strange polygonal artifacts just popping out in weird places. See the pictures attached.

I have no control over this issue

I fiddled with my settings, but unsuccessfully so far.

Please see post #87 above - I am also having some stability issues. Have no idea if these two may be related, but laying this out for you to check on. Strangely colored lighting highlights: https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlp1/t31.0-8/12628490_1063065260404116_7670353308766077830_o.jp g https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/12621979_1063065267070782_7866523659832620592_o.jp g https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/12640449_1063065337070775_5576617475829170308_o.jp g Strange polygonal artifacts: https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/t31.0-8/12604646_1063065310404111_3181378467606541182_o.jp g https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/t31.0-8/12513667_1063065300404112_7124294152329252147_o.jp g https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/t31.0-8/12605506_1063065333737442_6040991127447819501_o.jp g

Moon_darker
01-30-2016, 07:34 PM
Strange artifacts popping up on the screen

Some artifacts are strangely colored lighting highlights, which seem to self-correct after a couple seconds. But others are really strange polygonal artifacts just popping out in weird places. See the pictures attached.

I have no control over this issue

I fiddled with my settings, but unsuccessfully so far.

Please see post #87 above - I am also having some stability issues.

Check your power supply, I think that your GPU may be experiencing a voltage problems and then your GPU driver crashes. Artefacts may be related to this too.

P.S. Use Spoilers with lots of screenshots.

Kirls58
01-30-2016, 08:20 PM
When I open up my inventory I can see my Inventory but the whole rest of the screen behind it glitches and turns to one colour it goes back to normal when I get out this also happens when I interact with vendors.

Loots crates will be on my mini map and when I get close they disappear off my map as something I can interact with.

While sprinting my entire screen would change like I was looking down the sights and only things that are closes are in focus yet everything else is blurry like the fog of war and this would rectify and dieing.

When holding X use use doors and stuff my guy glitches and doesn't actually interact with the door I have to press and hold it again.

Splintrshield
01-30-2016, 08:23 PM
Check your power supply, I think that your GPU may be experiencing a voltage problems and then your GPU driver crashes. Artefacts may be related to this too.

P.S. Use Spoilers with lots of screenshots.

Ah! When I upgraded the GPU, I also upgraded to a 750W PSU, so this could have something to do with it!

I think I've got enough juice, though. How do I fix this? Can you point in the right direction?

Maianmia
01-30-2016, 09:19 PM
On Xbox One, my friend and I have been roaming the Dark Zone and found tons of crates/chests in the contaminated areas, but we have never been able to open any of them. Is this a bug? Or is there a respawn time before it's lootable again? If so, the respawn timer needs to be shorter. I've been sitting at the same chest for an hour and it's still not letting me loot it.

boom_box_
01-30-2016, 09:22 PM
Ever since I saw a post late last night about a game-breaking exploit, more and more people are cheating/exploiting in the DZ and making the game extremely unfun. I stopped having fun hours ago and find it hard to have any excitement towards The Division anymore. When going rogue, especially to the point of being manhunted, players can run into the in-accessible part of the map, if they stand in some nooks and crannies they can stay in that 'outside of the map' and fire on people/wait for their timers to go away. If they instead let the game respawn them, they are respawned in a safehouse and can let their timers count down gaining rewards for surviving manhunts. Basically, people are going rogue and mass-murdering other players and they exploit to avoid any consequences or even a chance at fighting back. Last I logged in on the PC beta there were close to 20 people doing this. It's unplayable and annoying. #lostloottoexploits #cheatsgotnoskills

WiKd.Hiresin
01-30-2016, 09:28 PM
PC

- I'm experiencing getting stuck in the air.
- Sprinting at the railings for the stairs at the end of the hospital mission going to the zipline elevator, and sprinting out of the base of Operations.
- On the stairs yes, in the base not consistently
- Fast Travel and having the party leader reset the instance fixes due to the teleport..

dondl124
01-30-2016, 10:13 PM
I've been playing on pc for about 10 hours and here's the bugs I've encountered on this version:

bugs during emotes:
Equip gun:
the character can equip his gun during the surrender and jumping jacks emotes if you press the fire weapon button right before the emote button.
This means that you will still be in the middle of the animation, but with your gun in your hand. You can fire it, without leaving the animation, and also activate the shield.
If you do this, you lose the ability to walk until you either enter cover, or press another animation.

Invisible gun:
If you do the wave animation with your pistol in your hand, it will sometimes become invisible. It can still be fired but upon running out of ammo, you cannot reload and have to switch weapons.

I was able to recreate these multiple times.

NPC bugs:
sometimes npc's animations will bug out, causing their heads and limbs to freak out. I have only seen this once and it was right after finishing the mission.

Skybox bug:
There was a moment while playing the beta that part of the skybox turned completely blue and stretched, it only happened once and wasn't able to recreate it.

There was also a moment where, while i was aiming with my rifle, the camera aimed me away from my original spot, but maybe that was a problem on my part.
There were also some weird frame rate drops in certain location but i'm sure those will be fixed when this game gets properly optimized before release.

I hope these help in any way!

Moon_darker
01-31-2016, 12:36 AM
- If I'm using interface (for example, market interface) and error appears, after relogging in game this interface drawing doubled. Example in video below.
- I was standing and selling some things, then my internet connection was lost, but when I relogged in game (without closing it) - I opened vendor's interface again, and it was bugged.
- Yep, it's easy to recreate it. Just stand with opened vendor interface, turn off internet, and then turn it on (don't close your game), come back to that vendor, open interface, and it will be bugged.
- Reopened interface, rejoined that location. Looks like it works only with specific vendor, that one which you was speaking with.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P9i4L881YY

Moon_darker
01-31-2016, 12:45 AM
- I've seen guys with flying weapons in DZ :D
- We was walking in DZ and just meeting guys with flying weapons sometimes (everyone in my squad was able to see it)
- It happens randomly, nothing specific.
- Nothing :D

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRkpCvg40jI

TARDFISH ELITE
01-31-2016, 01:25 AM
I have a bug that when I die and respawn my screen is red I found a fix but it happens every time I die. Anyone need a fix for the bug just get your health lowered and it will got away.

DoctorDivision
01-31-2016, 01:43 AM
2 issues so far (PS4)

1) entire screen covered in a red hue, was in the dark zone, ended up being permanent. Death did not change it. Hard to close application and restart. Only occurred once, could not replicate it.

2) Dark Zones, in the sports shop, I couldn't climb the stairs sometimes, occurred about 3 times over a period of 2hrs, squad members were fine, I was squad leader.

slyboy-93
01-31-2016, 03:38 AM
- Game randomly crashes and takes me back to desktop.

- Anything and everything, it happens more when I'm in the darkzone but it can happen when I'm just walking down the street or just standing there doing nothing.

- This happens every 2 - 10 mins of playing the game, depending where I am

- Tried everything in this post: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...Division-Beta? Also, tried dialing down the graphics options.

King-Jello
01-31-2016, 06:04 AM
- Mouse fails to select menu items
- Trying to manipulate SETTINGS menu
- Happens every Logout/Login
- If you press the windows key then select the game again it will clear the error and you can again use the mouse to select items.

Running NVidia 970gtx EVGA
Windows 10 pro
Intel CPU I-5
16Gb RAM
250gb SSD HD
Asus Motherboard

K15504
01-31-2016, 08:37 AM
- I've noticed from the Char Selection that the mouse click didn't work, so I continued the game using the spacebar. Inside te map the shooting and the zoom are not working as well.

- Nothing. Yesterday was okay, i when to sleep and 8h later mouse right and left mouse are not working.

- No.

- I tried to reset to default the Key Map from the menu, always confirmin with sapcebar and F. I noticed that the other mouse buttons are working: 2,3,4,5. The whell is working as well. Its like the button 1 and 2 of the mouse does not exist.

Resuming, i cannot shoot! I will

Nice game, keep up the good work.
:D

EDITED:
It's working now. I just restarted for the third time and it started working. I managed to click with mouse to continue the game and shoot inside the game :)

cephtahrioh
01-31-2016, 08:44 AM
Game freezes for 2 seconds every 10 seconds in Dark Zone. This only happens when I am in the dark zone.

- Doing anything in the dark zone. This only occurred after the maintenance on January 30.

- EVERYTIME

- Did the steps here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1379032-PC-Crashing-Freezing-in-The-Division-Beta-Forums
- Set every graphics option to low
- Created a new character. New character initially had no freezing incident. Freezing immediately, and I mean immediately, after securing my 1st loot in DZ.

Specs:
GTX 970
i7-4790k
16GB RAM
* Playing from Philippines

Video:
https://youtu.be/tYKt-f5ycyY

Bi3rvampir
01-31-2016, 11:09 AM
- I am invis vor everyone... i can shoot them but they cannot see or touch me

- I grouped up with a mate - i can see him an his world but he cannot see me

- No but it started with the creation of the gorup

- Relogged and Restart the game didn´t work - left group worked but now i get shot by invis guys :D

Hosea19
01-31-2016, 11:30 AM
-I started up my beta of the Division
- I moved my character to the Dark Zone
- when I arrived in the dark zone, I looked for other players so I can interact with or loot from.
- while looking for these players, I arrived at an extraction point near a gas station.
- my health started to drop drastically and then I instantly died.
- after respawing, I continued to the location in which I died to find the purpose to my death and couldn't find anything.

- no sure if I was being sniped or if there's an invincibility bug about.

Stylinx2k1
01-31-2016, 01:03 PM
Hi,

PlayStation 4.

When laptops on counter are shot they begin to float around above the counters.

Can do it every time you go there.

Also,

When playin in a 4 man team, we found very little or most of the times no other players in room, didn't cause much of an issue though.

No a major issue but thought I'd better let you know.

Great game guys loved every second of it.

Keep up the great work!

DANNYonPC
01-31-2016, 01:32 PM
@ above, can confirm

barolb
01-31-2016, 01:49 PM
If it's alright, I'll be bunching them all together in a single post.

[PC] Fall through map glitch
1. Not consistent/has only happened once, but falling through the map happened
2. I was in a party with friends. I needed to catch up to them, and ran out of camp hudson and suddenly fell through the map. This is not the same as the known falling through the map glitch. No party members were watching the intro cutscene.
3. I haven't tried, but all other times prior and the few times after leaving the camp by foot it didn't happen again.
4. Avoid walking outside camp hudson. Used fast travel instead.

[PC] Random crashing
1. Random and inconsistent crashing results in a non-responsive program (the division).
2. I was in a party with friends.
3. YES! Without even trying it happens
4. Unknown. It may only be happening when playing with other players.

[PC] Spawn Glitch
1. Inconsistent, but I spawned somewhere I shouldn't have been
2. I was in a party with friends and left the dark zone. Shortly after my game crashed. When I tried to log back in, all textures were broken, my character kept falling over front wards, and after about a minute it spawned me in a safe house in the dark zone, on the opposite end of the map from the beta's dark zone exit (the cruelest issue to have ever happened to me, thus far).
3. No. Another time after the game crashed on me again, while in the dark zone. I spawned in on a bunch of enemies occupying the same building I was in moments before the game crashed. I was almost gunned down.
4. Nothing, since I'm not sure how why it occurred in the first place. It hasn't happened since.

[PC] First Mission Impossible
1. After beating Hutch in the first mission, the exit passage doesn't open. If fast travel didn't exist, you would be stuck.
2. I was in a party with a friend.
3. Probably.
4. Don't take Hutch down before he drops to the ground. Otherwise he respawns on the ground and the gate remains shut after finishing the mission.

[PC] Colorful Barf on Desktop (explanation below)
1. My screen went crazy. Some of my open applications started displaying diagonally with colorful and bizarre effects.
2. I was in a party with friends. Graphics issues started occurring in-game and next thing I know my game freezes. After I close the application, my screen starts having graphical issues on my desktop, which hasn't happened before in the 1+ year I have owned my GPU (or the entire time from when I built my computer). It got so bad to the point where the above happened.
3. I would prefer not, but it hasn't happened since.
4. Restart my computer. It was the only way I could fix the issue, and even after restarting my computer, some of the graphical bugs in-game remained until the next freeze and close application. After, they seemingly stopped.

[PC] Beta driver killed my dual monitor setup
1. Installing the beta drivers caused issues with my monitors; possibly uninstalling the drivers for them.
2. My game crashed so many times to the point where I thought by installing the drivers for the beta might help stop the crashes. It didn't stop them, but the install failed for some reason. Not being able to find multiple files related to the drivers for the game.
3. No. Infact, it took me several minutes to finally get both monitors working again.
4. First the compaq monitor became unrecognizable, so I restarted my computer. On the restart, the MX259h monitor wasn't recognizable. So I tried to reinstall the drivers again. This time the install finished. I restarted my computer, and gained back the ability to use both monitors again.

[PC] Voice issues
1. Despite the in-game setting being off, the in-game voice chat still activates at random times throughout the game.
2. I was in a party with a friend, and we just switched off the in-game voice chat function, to use skype instead. I continued to hear him talking through both skype and in-game despite the setting being off. My voice settings were also off too.
3. Yes!
4. Unknown.

[PC] Teleport (fast travel) message won't go away
1. The message indicating that a friend was teleporting to me wouldn't go away.
2. A friend tried to teleport/fast travel to me when my game crashed. After resuming our session, the message/indicator that they were teleporting to me remained on my screen until another friend fast traveled to me, wiping the message from my screen.
3. Yes!
4. Unknown? After another friend fast traveled to me, the new message faded out like normal.

[PC] Mouse clicks not working
1. At the main menu screen my mouse wasn't responding in-game
2. I was starting my game up after it crashed, and when I got to the main menu I had no control over my mouse.
3. Unknown
4. Restarting the game fix it.

[PC] Backwards controls
1. The wasd controls work backwards
2. Sometimes while facing towards a corner from the front (normal) perspective, my controls work backwards. W becomes move back, s becomes move forward, a becomes right and d becomes left. This occurs while my camera is still facing the same direction it was when the controls were normal.
3. Walk towards corners, and once or twice happened while behind cover between two objects
4. Wiggle out of a corner and avoid them (doesn't happen with all corners)

I have also experienced some of the known issues too:
Character Selection (and the world around me becoming gray when activating my in-game menu- only happened after the "Colorful Barf on Desktop" issues occurred)

Computer specs:
CPU: Intel i5 4590
GPU: EVGA GTX 660 FTW 2GB
RAM: 16GB 1600mhz DDR3 HyperX Fury
Motherboard: Asus B85M-E/CSM
Hard Drives:
-WD Cavior Blue 1TB
-WD Green 2TB
SSD: Kingston V300 240GB
Monitors:
-WF1907 Compaq monitor
-Asus MX259h

Other information:
Default monitor is the Asus MX259h monitor, and it is also connected using HDMI.

JokaJ_EDS
01-31-2016, 02:20 PM
Just like the title says. I was unable to extract my items and when I went back to the safe zone I was unable to restock my ammo from the crate. After I reset my game I was able to do everything with you again

bbucha
01-31-2016, 02:39 PM
Found a bug on the PC version, its cosmetic nature
Bug can be found at the corner of 7th.- Ave crossing W 34th St behind the electronic store there is another house that you can climb up to the very rooftop on that rooftop there are couple of satellites all hanging in air but they are not attached to anything.

Cheers.

M4YON v2
01-31-2016, 03:00 PM
The Division Beta: Xbox One: My entire screen goes red.

1. Whenever i die or get downed my entire screen goes red and doesn't return to normal until I rebbot the game.

2. When this first happened i was in the dark zone and i had just been killed after going rogue and i hit Respawn and my screen was red.

3. Unfortunately yes i can recreate it as since it happened for the first time in the dark zone it now happens everytime i die or get downed both in the dark zone and PvE.

4. If i log out, restart the game or console it returns my screen back to normal however the bug doesn't go away completely as the second i die or get Downed it happens again . It has made the Beta unplayable due to me needing to constantly restart the game.

Umishu
01-31-2016, 03:57 PM
Title: Xbox One, Floating Primary Weapon
1. My partner’s primary weapon was floating in the air on my screen, but not on theirs.
2. We were running out of Camp Hudson to start a Side Mission.
3. I cannot recreate the issue.
4. After one restart the issue never returned.

Title: Xbox One, Audio Distortion
1. Echos experienced audio distortion when activating an Echo and listening to entities within the Echo itself.
2. I activated an Echo and listened to an entity (e.g. Fay Lau’s sister) within the Echo when the audio distortion occurred.
3. The problem happened every time I activated an Echo and investigated an entity in the Echo.
4. I tried restarting my game to resolve the problem, but it still persisted.

Title: Xbox One, Red Tinted Screen
1. My partner’s screen remained permanently tinted red after dyeing.
2. We were fighting NPC’s outside and inside the Dark Zone, and players inside the Dark Zone as well.
3. The problem occurred every time my partner respawned from death.
4. We tried restarting the game since we noticed that the problem only happened upon respawning, not revival. However, restarting did not work, but reinstalling the client resolved the issue.

mfoman
01-31-2016, 04:36 PM
There is a bug.

1: Gather a sqaud
2: Kill a bunch of innocent players and reach rank 1-5
3: Go out of bounds
4: Teleport back into safe house, while maintaining your rank
5: Stay put until manhunt is over
6: Profit

Repeat step 2-6 to get 1 million DZ credits.

SteveSylvester
01-31-2016, 04:38 PM

- I'm experiencing error code CE-34878-0 suddenly ingame. I have not found a way to reproduce it. It occurs randomly.

- Different situations. Standing and waiting for mates, shopping, fighting, travelling.

- No, unfortunately not.

- I've restarted my PS4 and made sure my internet was working properly.

Second Bug - Mate is invisible for me

- I'm experiencing that my teammate is invisible for me. He does not have the problem. He is able to see me.

- Different situations. Standing and waiting for mates, shopping, fighting, travelling.

- The error occurs since today. Yesterday, the problem did not occur. It is present nearly everytime we enter the darkzone after one another. Even If he dies or I die, I can't see him regularl but he can see me without any problems. I see him only as the blue indicator on the mini map.

- We leave the dark zone or we enter the safe house. Afterwards the error is temporarily resolved. It occurs after a while again.

Dark Major 112
01-31-2016, 05:03 PM
Found a bug too on the Xbox one.

Sometimes when im in the DZ i get some Clothes and Appearance stuff, i extract it and all. But after leaving the DZ and checking my Box in the Headquarter i dont have the Clothes. Happened twice to me yesterday... with some Stuff that sounded as it could look really cool. :p

rf_whisper
01-31-2016, 05:10 PM
PS4: 1/30/2016

Bug while trying to join fire teams in the Dark Zone. Joining group and not seeing all players. Joined player got kicked to the start screen. Overall, connecting in the Dark Zone was not very stable.

TheF100
01-31-2016, 05:17 PM
Game randomly crash in game. It can be everywhere. Inside of a building or in a mission, in DZ, outside...
Already tried to disable the uplay UI, downgrade settings... Still crash.
I have a GTX 970, driver up to date
I7 3.4GHz
16gb RAM

ShamanOfSteel
01-31-2016, 06:37 PM
This has been on one of the better betas that I have participated in, but I have run into several small bugs.

1. The static sound that occurs when entering the dark zone continously played on a loop during session. This muffled or eliminated noises made by player and AI opponents and only ended after I completely shut the game down and restarted.

2. After a death in the dark zone my abilities would not trigger (sticky bomb and pulse). During this time I also experienced soft, blurred graphics intermittently. A full game reboot was required.

3. I finished one session by going to the settings menu to log out, while in a dark zone entrance. When I logged in several hours later my character was dead in the DZ. This has happened twice.

4. After logging out in a DZ entrance, I spawn into a DZ safe house instead when I start my new session. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, as it seems to happen more often then not.

5. My loot bag stayed on my back after being extracted. I was able to load it on a separate extraction multiple times. I only received the loot once however.

6. I experienced the previously reported red tint and corrected it by fully rebooting the game.

Not sure if this is the place but a couple of minor non-bug items that are driving me crazy:

1. Why would character stats be located in the inventory menu? This is counter-intuitive.

2. There is a Supermarket on the corner of 8th Ave and W 3rd St that is full of what appears to be canned food and bags of flour. Why would all of this food be in such an obvious place still if there are people begging for food in the streets?

Love the game so far. Keep up the good work!

JudasLeon
01-31-2016, 06:51 PM
i know some of these have been said already, but it can't hurt to say I'm having them as well.

1: containers show lootable until I'm a few feet away. I can recreate, but no workaround.
2: random crashes to title screen. Can't recreate, happens randomly.
3: logged out in camp Hudson, logging in for the first time after and I loaded into the dz safe house.
4: on multiple occasions, I 'went rogue' while attacking rogue agents. No non-hostile agents were in the area during each instance.

Vektorios
01-31-2016, 07:47 PM
Vou escrever esse "report" em português para testar também o suporte real aos "Players" do Brasil.

Alguns jogadores estão virando "ROGUE" de propósito e depois estão saindo da área do BETA TEST, ai depois eles são teletransportados para a SAFEZONE, esperam o modo rogue acabar e voltam a fazer a mesma coisa.

Dinheiro infinito, é um BUG.

------------------

I will write this "report" in Portuguese that also tested the real support "Players" of Brazil.

Some players are turning "ROGUE" on purpose and then are coming out of the BETA TEST area, there after they are teleported to the SafeZone, expect the rogue way over and back to do the same thing.

Infinite money, is a BUG.

Fustilio
01-31-2016, 07:51 PM
Multiple visual errors : flying weapons, flying sleeves (or bag strapsor don't know what it was !)

2. What were you doing when this issue occurred? In the Dark Zone playing with friends.

3. Are you able to recreate the issue? Don't know how it happened , but my friend were not doing anything particular.

4. What you done in an attempt to correct this issue? Nothing, It fixed when they died.

Also there is something "bugging me" as a Visual bug : containers are showing the same container number. This won't happen in real life. Not a big deal but still disturbing ;)

One last thing, this is not a bug but a suggestion : would you be able to add a quick re-buy/re-sell system? To avoid quick mistake? (even happenened to your live stream
hamishbode).

Dead-Blow
01-31-2016, 09:03 PM
PC Player

Hello all.
Have a issue with in game voice chat not working. I can hear every one talk but can't reply. No issues with my mic on Vent, Skype, Steam or any other chat program. I went into settings for Uplay and checked them they looked fine. Went into the game settings for voice chat all looks good green bar moves when i talk with open mic when i set it to push to talk (C talk key) green bar does not move. No matter what I have try'd no one in my party can hear me talk. I've seen issue's with voice chat posted but nothing like this. Hope this gets looked into.

Side note:
Love the beta. Only 3 things that i hope them game has/gets is.. way more mobs while running from place to place. Like to see a time limit for for pvp when you first enter DZ. To keep the pvp trolls from spawn killing. An yes i know DZ pvp it's the way its suppose to work and many will say just don't go into the DZ but like to see a pvp toggle for not wanting to shot other players unless they are rogue or you want to go rogue..

starbuckxks
01-31-2016, 09:56 PM
Pressing backwards should NOT make my character move backwards. it should instead make him/her run to the "camera". with this mechanic, we will also be able to run in the right direction when pressing W+A or W+D. It is so outrageous to limit maneuverability in a game like this. otherwise, its good :)

Terminal1llness
01-31-2016, 10:43 PM
Re-posting this from a post on the Division subreddit - Any and all stats can be changed client-side and will have an effect on how you play in the DZ. This is anything from how much health you have to how much ammo is in your magazine. This information comes from reddit user Z000001 (www.reddit.com/u/Z000001) in this post. (https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/43jr61/pc_version_will_be_plagued_with_cheaters/) Anyone can do this and there is nothing in place to stop people from using this as a means to gain an advantage.

What I've written here is a general summary, the links I've provided give a more in-depth definition of what exactly is occurring.

Big thanks to reddit users /u/Z000001 and /u/division_throwaway to making this visible and not keeping it behind closed doors.

jonater2097
01-31-2016, 11:00 PM
When dying and spawning back my screen is in a red haze that lingers until I log out and log back in. Also getting a glitch when I go to open a chest it the circle icon that goes around will continue to do so until you realease the square button and start again. Also when in dark zone when starting evacuation the timer doesn't not start or the evacuation does not start all together.

tinytown27
02-01-2016, 01:29 AM
One bug that I experienced was my friend and I went into a safe house and when we came back outside my friend and other players couldn't see me

tinytown27
02-01-2016, 01:33 AM
I really enjoyed the beta, games going to be great. One thing the developers can add is a sliding animation where when your switching cover you character slides to avoid bullets and to slide over car hoods.

Wrath1104
02-01-2016, 01:40 AM
Sir or Ma'am,

Here are five things that happened to me during the past two days. I have them posted in the requested format:

Issue 1
- When I first paired with a friend, he swapped weapons and they appeared to float a few feet in front of him.
- Standing directly outside of the Base after joining friend for the first time.
- I have not witnessed this again.
- The only time it was corrected is after we backed out of the game completely.

http://thumbnails105.imagebam.com/46262/72f730462615670.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/72f730462615670)

Issue 2
- My friend got stuck in the air on a ladder and died and slowly floated down diagonally until he hit the ground.
- We were coming down a ladder from a roof.
- Once he hit the ground, I revived him like normal

Issue 3
- I got stuck inside of a wall
- We were going to the DZ checkpoint on the far left of the map. I was looking at the echo, and my friend bumped into me, and it sent me inside the wall, underneath the DZ.
- We both backed out of our games completely.

http://thumbnails105.imagebam.com/46262/b17571462615673.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/b17571462615673)

Issue 4
- Lag/freezing when going into cover.
- During the available main mission on the 2nd floor. Also, just outside the Base.
- it happened a few times on the first day.
- I didn't do anything, I just kept playing to see if it would go away.

Issue 5
- All of my PVE progress halted and is unretrievable. It converted to my friend's current map and progress.
- I joined a friend who had completed all of the available PVE content.
- I attempted to restart the application without joining anyone, I fast travelled to different locations; However, nothing worked. I do want to get the full experience while it's available. So I will not delete my character … but I will be creating a new character to see what is out there.

Thank you for your time, I appreciate your efforts with this game so far, and I'm excited to see the finished product!

Asperkai
02-01-2016, 01:48 AM
PS4 Not sure what is going on normally same person around each time. Soon as they get close you take damage they chase you down repeatedly steal loot and run off never going rogue. Happened to several people who all happened to be waiting for extraction at one point. Another time we were chasing down a spawn camper who was rogue same thing happened. Another time we were looting some npcs full health. Person walks up and it looks like fire damage. Again person never goes rogue. Runs in grabs the bags and out again no damage to them as they run off down the street. Also bad job not way to report people.

I have a video of the persons name and what happens.

Slash792
02-01-2016, 01:53 AM
Some might have been told already, but here are the bugs I found so far :

- Some players are sometimes invisible, and able to shoot at other players without them being able to replicate.

- Some bullets seem to go through walls sometimes, happens almost everywhere on the map, you can get shot through corners etc.

- I got hurt once when I was against a wall. I was unable to move. A friend revived me. When I was alive, my character went through the wall and I was inside a building. I could see players through walls, they could see me, but I couldn't get shot or shoot at others. I fixed that by re-loging into the game.

- I saw some players get the combat mode movement speed without being in combat.

- Sometimes in DZ's checkpoints, UI is broken. You must navigate with the keyboard. If you use the mouse, th UI is kind of doubled.

- Some of the stuff I extracted from the DZ was not in my stash. Those items were only appearance parts if I'm not mistaking.

Death_Soldier66
02-01-2016, 02:16 AM
Dying by getting shot at with no one around behind cover on top of building
Xbox one
So I have on video me getting shot by an invisible player there is no direction of the shots I am on top of a building behind all sort's of cover and I get shot and killed there is no one around period nowhere to be found I have no clue as to what happened if you guys want the video I'll send it just give me and email address

ECV56_CHUMBO
02-01-2016, 02:17 AM
Controller bug:

Using the PC versión, without a controller pad, i had to unplug both my rudder pedals and joystick (used for flight simulation), otherwise the game identified then as controllers and it didin´t allowed me to use mouse o keyboard, not even for navigate thru the UI at the start. Also the options keep circling until y disconnected both of them. The problem apeared again *** soon i plugged them back again.

SpoookieCL
02-01-2016, 02:28 AM
This is a complete list of bugs I faced when playing The Division Beta on PC.

Computer Specifications, Graphical Settings and Framerate:

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 840 @ 3.2Ghz
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti (2GB)
MOBO: ASUS M4A77T
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
---------------------------------------
Resolution: 1600x900 (60 Hz) - Fullscreen Mode

Graphics Quality: Custom
V-Sync Mode: Off
Frame rate limit: 60 FPS
Shadow Quality: High
Shadow Resolution: Medium
Spot shadow count: High
Spot shadow resolution: High
Contact Shadows: All Low
Post FX AA: Off
Temporal AA: Stabilization
Sharpen Image: 100%
Particle detail: High
Enable wind-affected snow: Yes
Volumetric Fog: Medium
Reflection Quality: Medium
Local Reflection Quality: High
Sub-surface scattering: Yes
Anisotropic Filtering: 16x
Parallax Mapping: High
Ambient Occlusion: Off
Depth of Field: Off
Object Detail: 50%
Extra streaming distance: 0%
Chromatic Aberration: No
Lens Flare: Yes
Vignette Effect: No
--------------------------------------
FPS Count:
30-45 FPS outside.
35-50 on interiors.
Lag spikes reach levels of 1, 20, 25 and 29 FPS with a duration of 1-4 seconds. When entering the Dark Zone, FPS drop increasingly but readjusts itself immediately.
------------------------------------------
Graphical Bugs:

- Slow texture loading and buffering that lower FPS increasingly. Extreme game breaking issue.
- Dark Zone area and Base of Operations fail to load interior immediately. It takes roughly one minute to load every single person and object inside the Base of Operations. Five seconds only for the Dark Zone, including vendor.
- Puddles show a bright white reflection bug on the Dark Zone entrance. It fixs itself after a few seconds.
- Slow texture loading provokes that the player falls down under the map. Player returns to the map after 10 seconds for being out of boundaries.

User Interface:
- When interacting with a vendor, the text suddenly merges with the rest, making it unreadable. You must press ESC and talk again to the vendor to have it fixed.
- When interacting with a chest, vendor or any other specific thing, the player moves back and forth when pressing F and does not complete the action required
Gameplay:
- When using the sticky bomb, sometimes it'll not shoot the bomb immediately even if you are pressing RMB repeteadly. You have to equip the skill twice and it will function properly. Game breaking issue, dangerous in PvP encounters.
- Player will not be able to shoot after leaving a safezone or respawning. Restarting the game fixes the issue.
- Players will shoot people outside the Dark Zone respawning area. I suggest you add a cooldown or a fence before leaving such area to avoid spawn killing.

Regular and Voice chat:
- Add the possibility to have a different voice chat for your own Group and for people outside your group. This breaks plans players might have when encountering other players. (Example: "I want to kill this guy. Should we do it?" -- "Hey, what did you say!!?")

General Suggestions:
- Add more social interaction options between players. Inclusion of local, global, LFG and LFP chats.
- More NPCs with a higher level in higher DZ level areas. The higher your DZ level is, more dangerous the NPCs should be.
- Make legendary loot be difficult to obtain.
- Add the ability to respawn at a Dark Zone checkpoint or inside your Base of Operations upon log in.
- Allow the possibility to heal strangers on the Dark Zone.
- Adjust the 'Revive Player' timer so it becoems more difficult each time someone revives a downed player.
- Increase the group player size from 4 to 6.
- Fix AI spawning so it is more dynamic. Nothing more immersion breaking than being in a room and seeing 8 enemies pop in and surround you.
- Fix the red shader on death problem that sometimes pops up.
- JTF agents at DZ Checkpoints should not be saying "Hey Stupid" (Nit picking suggestion)
- Implement a "Clothing Vendor" to purchase clothes inside Social Hubs.
- Make UI a little less intrusive and eye-confusing.

PS: Apologies for any grammatical mistake you may encounter when reading this. I've written this on a laptop and kinda in a rush. I hope you appreciate this feedback somehow.

Death_Soldier66
02-01-2016, 02:36 AM
I am officially done with the beta I can't even step foot into the DZ without getting chased by an invisible person shooting at me

Xbox one

Can I resolve the problem....no this is the game nothing on my end I could do to fix this problem. And I can't play the DZ without it being fixed I actually was able to run from the guy but he but he eventually caught up to me and killed me while invisible again and yes this was another player

Molypod
02-01-2016, 03:32 AM
Squad member's pistol floating in mid air.

http://i.imgur.com/F36wVpU.jpg

Maniac_Joey
02-01-2016, 03:35 AM
Title: PC
Body:
1. What is the issue you are having?: Keep getting the mike error pop up
2. What were you doing when this issue occurred?:Trying to log into the game after pressing enter to log into character selection.
3. Are you able to recreate the issue? :Every time i try to enter the game it happens. I was able to join once before on friday.
4. What you done in an attempt to correct this issue? : i restarted PC and router. Its not the ports that are the issue. I was able to play once before its the server side. Fyi i have comcast as provider.

MrsTinkleToots
02-01-2016, 05:13 AM
When dying you get the effect of a red screen letting you know your dying / dead... after respawing the effect on the screen is still there. They only way to get rid of it is to relog.

lazyandy
02-01-2016, 09:02 AM
Title: [PS4] Appearance menu is not showing all items

I noticed after switching a pair of boots in the appearance menu the pair I was wearing seemingly vanished from the menu. I then by accident continued to scroll down with my d pad and pressed the X button which equipped the boots even though they were not displayed. I feel like some clipping or shortening of the appearance menu has occurred to cause this issue.

I feel the above is a relatively minor issue. I loved playing the game, the visuals were simply stunning! Will be most definitely be keeping my division sleeper agent edition on preorder :)

caloy0519
02-01-2016, 11:22 AM
PC errors:
-encountered Mike error during first time logging in
-guns don't fire when getting inside the game but logging out and logging in afterwards solved it
-encountered the invisible rogue issue in the DZ
-frame rate drops while playing with 4k resolution
-the arrow pointer/line toward the waypoint still functions inside the DZ
-unable to put inventory items inside the stash box

Tested on:
PC #1
CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4ghz
GPU: Palit 980ti (reference model)
MOBO: MSI Z97I (Nightblade ver1.0)
RAM: 16 GB DDR3

PC#2
CPU: Intel i5 4570 @3.2 ghz
GPU: Palit 780ti (reference model)
MOBO: MSI Z87I
RAM: 8GB DDR3

Overall: A great beta but in the end, lost a bit of interest after doing the main quest (not a lot of things to do but I know that'll change in the final build). Please add more NPC enemies inside both areas (DZ and PVE) and I hope a ton of collectibles for the players to search for (something along the lines of the Assassin Creed colectibles but X10 :D). Anyway, I hope to spend more time inside the world you built this coming March 8, see you soon in NYC!

Fatcrazyst3v3
02-01-2016, 11:43 AM
1 ps4
2 when in camp hudson a member of the squad or team I was with, had his straps of his pistol holster floating above his head. This fixed then we walked in to the world and got our guns out. It then happend again in the checkpoints for the dark zone, and in the safe house in the dark zone.
3 we then played later on that day and it did not happend again

barolb
02-01-2016, 12:31 PM
Found a whole new degree of issues. Not reporting these would be very, very bad.

[PC] Walking into invisible objects
1. I walk into invisible objects sometimes; ie my movement animation is displaying but I am not progressing in a direction, like I am stuck on something. It’s not lag since I was able to continue pushing against the object in the same general spot.
2. Playing solo, walking around trying to find something to do in-game.
3. Probably not.
4. Unknown. Restarting my game seemingly fixed the issue.

[PC] Rogue down revive glitch
1. Two players, both rogues, were downed by myself and other players on the server, but then they suddenly got up with no indication of a revive being done. One got up suddenly and then the other was revived shortly after.
2. Hunting rogues solo
3. Probably not. Not sure if it was a fluke or if it can be replicated.
4. Unknown. I died in-game while my guard was down.

[PC] Health bar deterioration
1. While playing my health bar started dropping and my character acted as if it were hit with tear gas, but no gas animation nor other players were nearby when this happened.
2. Playing solo, walking around trying to find enemies
3. Probably not.
4. Unknown. I used all my health packs and managed to stop the deteriorating health bar. No explanation as to why it occurred.

[PC] Downed players travel up ropes
1. I witnessed a downed player who managed to climb up a rope and get revived.
2. Hunting rogues solo. This occurred after the rogues were taken down.
3. Probably not?
4. Unknown.

[PC] ?
1. I was on my way to the maddison extraction point when I was suddenly killed by a rogue player behind the building that is beside the extraction point.
2. Going to the extraction point.
3. Unknown. I'm not sure if this is a legitimate issue or not or if I mistook this as being an issue. I'm really not sure, but I might as well post it anyways.
4. I stopped playing the game for a few hours.

[PC] PvP exploit in Beta
-Is it possible to email this one specifically to a mod? I don't think this is something to post publicly.

Related Matchmaking issues?:
[PC] Red colored area
1. My character, assets and nearby objects became outlined in red after I joined a public game.
2. I was bored so I decided to try and find a group of random players to play with. The end result was a red colored area.
3. Yes.
4. Unknown. Quitting and restarting the game makes things go back to normal.

[PC] Map displayed in full
1. When in a random lobby, along with the symptoms from "red colored screen", I am able to see the whole map without any red outlines indicating the beta area
2. Playing with random players.
3. Yes. Joining any random lobby but my own or friends seems to cause this. I have tested this in 2 different matchmaking lobbies successfully.

[PC] Walking around outside beta area
1. I managed to run outside the beta area without my screen becoming red from crossing the beta barrier. As a result, I was able to see some different streets outside the beta area (some looked pretty neat). It was for approximately the same amount of time a player will usually have outside the beta area, but to some degree it felt like it lasted a bit longer, or more distance was covered within the same amount of time.
3. Yes. I managed to do it several times. In the first random lobby, the game crashed on me shortly after discovering this. The next random lobby is where I recorded video and picture evidence after attempting to go outside the beta area.

[PC] Dark Zone Animation Repeat
1. The animation for the HUD where a player enters the dark zone, the one where all icons, bullet count, etc are distorted, continue to remain distorted in a loop.
2. I tried to go to another out of beta check point in-game, and succeeded, but after entering the check point I was tossed out and my HUD became distorted.
3. Maybe/Unknown.
4. In-game death fixes it.
[PC] Virtual Map issue?
1. My map states an out of bounds message while it was clipping through the background, myself and other players when moving the map.
2. I was attempting to find another random player lobby via matchmaking to see if the out of beta area glitch could be replicated. I wasn’t able to join someone else’s lobby, but others joined me and that was when this happened.
3. Unknown.
4. Fixes its self after a few seconds of moving around the virtual map.
----------------------------------------------------------
Update from Post 1: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1376863-Closed-Beta-Report-a-Bug?p=11332237&viewfull=1#post11332237

[PC] Spawn Glitch
-The glitch can be replicated without the game crashing, but it seems only by chance. It happened again today, but this time I was unable to move around when it happened, and was forced to talk to the vendor before I could exit the safe house.

[PC] Voice issues
-In addition to my previous noted issue, the default press to talk doesn’t work. Switching to a different press to talk button does not yield a favorable result and when it does work, the microphone volume is reportedly (from group members) very low and hard to hear. All volume settings were at 100 both in-game and on windows.
Microphone: Blue Snowball.
----------------------------------------------------------
Map Proof:
http://i.imgur.com/yV4Uo7e.jpg

Beta Barrier Proof: Taken at the edge of the quarantine zone, nearby the out of beta checkpoint
http://i.imgur.com/Ytp34ck.jpg

Outside the beta area: Taken in the area beyond the quarantined zone, earby the out of beta checkpoint
http://i.imgur.com/tNSrqm7.jpg

sgrazzy
02-01-2016, 01:57 PM
Hello,

I have found these two bugs what seem to be bound to specific place:

- Darkzone, ladders on that small gas station, not tall ones which go behind that big gas station sign. Twice game froze when trying to climb up and next screen goes black, after 10-15 seconds I got teleported thru those ladders and I cant exit from there.
- Darkzone, sports store. Few times in here, part of the graphics get "twisted" and "stretched". This especially happens after you get hit by those gas/smoke grenades.

Then I have experienced these bugs what quite many have mentioned:

- Red screen of death issue. After respawning, whole screen stays red. Only way to fix that is to restart game. Game is playable but everything is just redish. :)
- Combat speed. Sometimes I can stil run with combat speed, even combat was over minutes ago.

Cheers,
Sgrazzy =)

cloudmaster23
02-01-2016, 05:08 PM
Some of the bugs I've notice in the game was a black screen when trying to load the game and also that there's no way to lock an item and not sell it and no buy back feature little glitch with running and skip running

AHairyOctopus
02-01-2016, 06:28 PM
My friends and I have some frequent issues with the game chat. Our party chat works, but when we try to go to game chat so we can communicate with other players and use this awesome mechanic, usually one of us cannot be heard. I'm not sure if it's our NAT types disagreeing, but party chat works all the time. Sometimes if we switch to game chat and party chat several times we can talk for a while, but then it will happen again where we are unable to hear each other. Considering how awesome of a feature the game chat is, I would love to see this issue fixed if possible. We were only trying the game chat in the dark zone so we could talk to other players.

Inner_Circle_13
02-01-2016, 08:38 PM
Xbox one: I was in the dark zone and changed from dz01 to dz02 and immediately my screen blurred as though I had gone out of the beta area.

Solution: upon reentry to the dark zone safe area, the blur went away.

Skyp33_R1GG
02-01-2016, 09:38 PM
I have currently found out, then anyone can easily cheat ingame. Since every single thing is stored on our PC, and not checked by Ubisoft Servers when logging in, you can modify files. It can give you unlimited ammo in one magazine, no recoil (aim-hack), and so on. If you won't fix it till final release, PVP will be unfair, and unplayable (like GTA online). So please guys, do something against it.

HSN_ODB
02-02-2016, 12:45 AM
- We experience while shooting on marked rogue agents (between 30-90 seconds left) that we get tagged as rogue agents too. This issue appear a few times. Not always but about 5 times with a play time around 5-6 hours in the Darkzone. No non-tagged players around them. only myself and the tagged agents. They were clearly marked as rogues with the red skull and the timer.

- We shooted at rogue agents in the Darkzone.

- No, it seems that issue is random.

- Nothing. It happend not all the time but a few times completely random.

TSaVO1012
02-02-2016, 01:21 AM
XBOne
-while in base of operations hands typing not on keyboard but off to side
-loot from bags (medkits, food) falling through floor and unobtainable
-small objects on ground impeding movement , things that could easily be stepped over
-lag in ragdoll death physics for grenade kills
-weapon skins very sloppy, not covering all weapon
-not able to adjust screen size, small portions of HUD off screen
-windows in DZ not rendering from distance (specifically the Kalkess building)
-DZ chests having no prompt at all (nothing for opening or requirements
-biohazard sign floating in midsir near E34 DZ checkpoint

barolb
02-02-2016, 02:15 AM
Probably my last bug report unless I encounter something really off. I've effectively done everything I can in the beta, including things I never meant to do, like getting outside the beta area. Hopefully some of these notes will be helpful in making the game less buggy.

[PC] Weapon List Overlay Glitch
1. When interacting with a vendor in the dark zone, the available to buy inventory overlays with some other items when scrolling.
2. I decided to go glitch hunting today, and joined a lobby with other players. I couldn't get into a different server after several attempts, but after 10 minutes of trying I did and when I went to check the vendor's items the overlay occurred.
3. Don't know. Possibly not. This hasn't happened to me before today, so it's hard to say.
4. Stopped looking at the vendor's gear selection and ignored it.
5: Video: From when I try matchmaking to the actual glitch Glitch starts at 1:16.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohCqhmVmlTk

Didn't realize these were on the known bug list.

[PC] Missing Waypoint Glitch(es)
1. When setting a waypoint, sometimes it would disappear or would redirect its self to a different area. When disappearing, the guide indicator remains active on screen, but on my map it isn't/placed properly.
2. On Saturday, arguing with party members over the misplaced waypoint. We were trying to travel around the map, but the waypoint kept on relocating to Koreatown. Today, it was disappearing while I was party leader with a group of randoms.
3. Possibly not.
4. Stopped using waypoints, and learned to navigate the beta area without them.

[PC] Graphics Distorted
1. When accessing my menu, sometimes the background would go dark
2. Checking my menu.
3. At this time, no. It's very inconsistent. It happened often during the first half of the beta, but I cannot say with confidence that I've encountered again it since Saturday. .
4. Ignored it.

In reference to part 2:
Out of beta area video proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zr6vcntkmY

BrokenArrow135
02-02-2016, 04:09 AM
After sinking around 10 or so hours into the beta, I've encountered a few small bugs.

Issue One:

I've encountered a bug multiple times while attempting to open various loot/equipment containers. When my character is close enough to hold the X button to open a container, If my character is too far to the left or right of the container, he will begin to walk back and forth near the container until I release the X button. To sum up the issue, I have to be lined up almost perfectly to open containers.

What I was doing:
Playing general gameplay in the main area of the map.

Is the issue repeatable?:
Yes. I can recreate it at will.

What I've done to correct the issue:
Lined my character up correctly in front of containers before holding X.

Issue Two:

There is another issue I've encountered multiple times. While firing SMGs, if the Right Trigger is held continuously for long periods of time, the sound of the gun and controller vibration cut out completely until the trigger is released and I reload. For an example of how long it takes for the issue to appear, the trigger has to be held long enough to go through anywhere from one to three reload animations.

What I was doing:
It occurred during general gameplay while killing NPCs.

Yes, but it may not happen right away.

Nothing really. It's not something a console reboot for example can correct.

Issue Three:

There is one more issue I've encountered that is very similar to issue two. This one has only happened to me once. While I was firing at an NPC, aiming from cover, I emptied my magazine and started reloading. Instead of releasing Left Trigger to go back into cover, I continued holding it while my character was reloading. During the abimation, the firing sound and vibration continued through its entirety and didn't stop until I released Left Trigger after the animation was finished. (Hopefully this one wasn't too confusing.)

What I was doing:
Shooting an NPC.

Not as far as I can tell.

What I did to correct the issue:
Nothing. It was fixed when I released Left Trigger.

If someone from Ubisoft has read this entire post, thank you so much for your time! I've enjoyed the beta exponentially and can't wait for the full game.

- Corey

BrokenArrow135
02-02-2016, 04:19 AM
After sinking around 10 or so hours into the beta, I've encountered a few small bugs.

Issue One:

I've encountered a bug multiple times while attempting to open various loot/equipment containers. When my character is close enough to hold the X button to open a container, If my character is too far to the left or right of the container, he will begin to walk back and forth near the container until I release the X button. To sum up the issue, I have to be lined up almost perfectly to open containers.

What I was doing:
Playing general gameplay in the main area of the map.

Yes. I can recreate it at will.

Lined my character up correctly in front of containers before holding X.

Issue Two:

There is another issue I've encountered multiple times. While firing SMGs, if the Right Trigger is held continuously for long periods of time, the sound of the gun and controller vibration cut out completely until the trigger is released and I reload. For an example of how long it takes for the issue to appear, the trigger has to be held long enough to go through anywhere from one to three reload animations.

What I was doing:
It occurred during general gameplay while killing NPCs.

Yes, but it may not happen right away.

Nothing really. It's not something a console reboot for example can correct.

Issue Three:

There is one more issue I've encountered that is very similar to issue two. This one has only happened to me once. While I was firing at an NPC, aiming from cover, I emptied my magazine and started reloading. Instead of releasing Left Trigger to go back into cover, I continued holding it while my character was reloading. During the abimation, the firing sound and vibration continued through its entirety and didn't stop until I released Left Trigger after the animation was finished. (Hopefully this one wasn't too confusing.)

What I was doing:
Shooting an NPC.

Not as far as I can tell.

What I did to correct the issue:
Nothing. It was fixed when I released Left Trigger.

If someone from Ubisoft has read this entire post, thank you so much for your time! I've enjoyed the beta exponentially and can't wait for the full game.

- Corey

EDIT: Issue two is not only an SMG bug. It just occurred while I was using Caduceus.

WhoCaresNinja
02-02-2016, 07:01 AM
When ever you walk out of the safe room you go invisible or if you run into the out of bounds with a bounty then teleport to the safe room then leave the safe room you go invisible

KermitSeppuku
02-02-2016, 08:16 AM
Greetings developers. First off, I love the game. Secondly, I found a bug that allows me to be on a layer of the map above everyone else. To enable the glitch you have to run behind the building across from the rooftop extraction point and stand below the rope on the back side of the building. When the timer to be removed from the red zone is at .5 seconds, you have to hit CTRL to grab the rope. After leaving the safe room following this action, simply run up all the stairs on the rooftop extraction point and then off the building. Running up one of the cranes gains you a little more altitude. The following are screenshots I took while I was in the air. I'm looking forward to the final release of the game, and hope to see all the bugs patched.

http://i.imgur.com/4JDcMfl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/J9NZi0F.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lvaXSwd.jpg

M1cr0ft
02-02-2016, 10:18 AM
Just reporting the bugs I have found so far.

Could not start the game, the begin button did nothing, had to change compatibility from Windows 10 to Windows 7 to fix this
Massive memory leaks. Starting the game, everything is fine, then after 30 mins or so, the game starts to lag and movement becomes jerky, getting worse at the top of an hour. The the game will freeze and come back like it's on fast forward, only to freeze again and it continues this process until the game is restarted after using 4gb of CPU.
Changing the graphics settings from high to medium or the screen size and the game just hangs

Running Windows 10 pro 64bit with 16gb Ram
AMD A10-7800 Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+16gb
Radion HD 8570 2gb + Radeon R7 240 Series 1gb duel graphics (total 3gb)

Hope this helps.

Kittirina
02-02-2016, 11:58 AM
Body:
Running out of the northern beta zone teleports you back to the safe house where you can chill out as a rogue even if you die.
killing, maiming, stabbing, then if you get downed or decide to bail, so long as you crossed that red border and waited the ten seconds or get killed and respawned, you would be tped back to the safe house (i'm presuming a checkpoint too if you bailed around one of them. so probably nearest respawn point)
yeah, just run back out there for an easy recreation. simple to test on your end.
restarted, re logged, everyone could do it on my squad.

Equ1n0cks
02-02-2016, 05:13 PM
PC
1. During a fight in the DZ I had taken on a large group of NPCS and was taking them down 1 by 1 and with 2 NPCS left (after I killed the elite) the remaining 2 disappeared as well as the loot that was dropped that I was unable to get to because I was solo and still had to fight to get to. Later I went to that spot and the NPCS had respawned but it was like a new instance. So the loot and characters had reset for the DZ.
I wasn't able to recreate the experience because another group ran by and then a friend joined my group and we were able to eliminate the NPCS quicker than when I was solo.

Tamazin
02-02-2016, 05:22 PM
PC
1. Was unable to use Q or E skill (scan + heal). When i pressed the correct key the animation partly happened, i.e. the screen got bit ...foggy (lack of words) and it stayed foggy unless i spammed the scan skill and then the screen was correct. Heal animation (hitting syringe in leg?) happened but no green stuff around me.
2. I think i was just running around and playing as normal when my skill stopped working, can't remember exactly
3. Never experienced it more than once
4. It got resolved when i died and respawned

willyvic
02-02-2016, 06:10 PM
Provide a toggle for aim assist. IE; an option to have free aim.

WV

DJ_Scripts
02-02-2016, 06:34 PM
Ubisoft,

Thank you for the very enjoyable Beta experience with Tom Clancy's The Division. I wanted to express my concern on managing your personal apparel/clothes. It is a little bothersome to scroll down to select which article of clothing you want your character to wear. Hoping to see a different way of managing your inventory somehow. Looking forward to release date!

de4thg0d900
02-02-2016, 07:13 PM
I loved this beta and didn't really have any major problems except that when I went into the dark zone while trying to run to cover at the top of stairs, my avatar would get pulled down and be clipping through the floor. It happened multiple times and I ended up being offed and losing good gear a few times. Other than this, I didn't have any other issues with the beta. Can't wait for the game!

Sc0urned
02-02-2016, 07:37 PM
Could not zone out of DZ said I was in combat

Tried to go back and see it there were any enemies. As I did that got killed by an invisible player. Not sure if this is a bug or a load issue.

Other than that was a great beta

ShootemAllday2
02-02-2016, 07:55 PM
Throughout playing the beta, I've run into and apparantly have become, both invincible and invisible to other players. Another issue is Rouge agents being able to avoid capture by entering red zones, and spawning in safe zones. I don't know if there will be red zones in the final release, but they are pretty annoying in the beta.

SL1CKT
02-02-2016, 08:16 PM
First off I will say that I greatly enjoyed playing the BETA while it was open and look forward to getting my full version in march.

During the length of the beta I encountered a few bugs some no big deal, but some quite irritating.
1. Didn't matter where I was at, sometimes my weapon (either primary or sidearm) would be floating in the air and my right arm would be bent out like an L to my side after a load or fast travel.
2. While in the DZ I encountered several time, someone glitched underneath the ground and shooting me or my teammates and killing us unless we where elevated either on a building or vehicle.
3. Please fix the in game communications with team mates. The voice volume is too quite making us revert to using the PlayStation party chat.
4. NPC's needing items. Sometimes even though I had the item they needed the would turn around and walk away with a smart remark.
5. Please change how you click the right thumb stick to view another player not in team. Sometimes it would make me melee such person and they wouldn't respond happily.
6. Joining friends on the map, sometimes I would receive an error code.
7. Leaving dark zone I got stuck several times, because the door would say I couldn't leave while in combat. I was not in combat for a full 7 minutes standing next to the door on one occasion with not a player or AI in sight.

Those are the only problems I had while playing and enjoying the beta for the full days. Can't wait for the full game to come out, very excited and I believe this is going to be t he best game so far since PS4 launch. Have been looking forward to this game for a few years now and I ecstatic that it is finally coming.

Thank you UBISOFT for allowing me to enjoy the BETA for The Division.

Yuhoha12
02-02-2016, 08:21 PM
No major issues during beta.This is the best beta I've ever tested Thanks for that UBI.But I got a just 1 little bug.Laptops in electronic store...They're flying.When u aim down them.They start to fly i record that issue but my internet isn't powerful to upload that footage so here's your screenshot.And ehm sorry for my bad English

http://imgur.com/tP9W0aJ

ButcherVan
02-02-2016, 08:49 PM
Found a glitch where he was floating during the medical wing mission. On the PS4 version. https://youtu.be/yGAfA9ablwo

Covallok
02-02-2016, 09:11 PM
PS4
So, I was a few hundred meters away from camp Hudson, on the roof of what I think was a gas station in the southern part of the map. I went to climb down a ladder but ended up walking off, straight in midair for like 20 feet before falling to my death. I had a laugh, but thought I'd report this anyway.

TearbringerDX
02-02-2016, 09:41 PM
Console: PS4

What is this?: Well, the invisible man was a glitch that would render the player invisible and invulnerable to other players.

Could one replicate this?: Yes, some friends of mine and I discovered leaving out of the window of the safe house was the trigger. Not sure how it was doe , but that is a common denominator in each replication of The Invisible Man.

The effects: Each replication of this glitch eventually fixed itself. No restart or anything was needed... But the time elapsed in this glitch probably lasted from 2 mins to 45 mins.

Also, I have footage to prove this glitch if needed for verification.

Da yackpiss
02-02-2016, 09:51 PM
Since this is most likely the only thread Ubisoft will actually read I figured I would post my review and bugs/glitches in here. I was one of the lucky ones who had this game reserved on Xbox 1 and PS4 and have been watching the forums and waiting patiently for this masterpiece of a game to arrive for around three years. Many of my friends purchased systems after seeing videos and being amazed by the snow drop engine and finally having another option to the first person shooter, that could be played for hours straight without notice. "Where did that eight hours go?" As I played the alpha (which I wrote Ubisoft about because I missed the questionnaire that was included at the end of that one) the game hits so many points that I was hoping for, I mean I did play it for nearly 24 hours straight on the Xbox before switching to the ps4 to join my real life friends. We have all know for years Ubisoft has shown us great games with faulse advertising. When I heard of the graphics down grade it didn't surprise me but I had no idea how far they would take it. In every video that was released before 2016 there was cloathing scattered in the streets and everything look like true chaos had occured plus of course the true beauty that was in every detaill, from the exuhst coming from a crashed car to the the shimmer off the street puddles to the stitching on the shirt of the character that YOU made. This was a huge leap in gaming to go along side with another huge leap, the first true team work/tactical gameplay that has ever been created. I mean yes destiny was fun but in comparison it was very clear that no one really cared about working together to build something. You could revive a fallen friend but all and all that was pretty much it, and I played quite a few hours of destiny. Now back to the graphic down grade, during the alpha I found that it was, I'm not sure if I'm the only one, well better. The graphics were more clear, nothing like the videos showed us, but I wasn't in shock like I was when the beta came out. This could be due to the overwhelming demand on servers but I found myself talking to most players out there about this issue and most if not all said the same thing. WE WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY MORE MONEY, HOW EVER MUCH IT TAKES ON BOTH SYSTEMS TO HAVE THE PC GRAPHICS!!!! If this means more servers put them up. If it means more hard drive capacity and ram give us the specs and a company to purchase the product from for the counsels versions. I found myself yesterday looking to spend another 500 to 1000 on a gaming computer that I could hook up to my 4K TV with Bose surround sound, (all purchased in anticipation of THIS GAME). And how to get a great remote because I hate gaming on a key board, I work on a damn key board all day and I will say this, if there isn't a drastic increase in the graphics between now and release I will be buying one because if any person looks online, which I'm guessing most will, they will find that even with our new PlayStation 4 and Xbox elites, we still can't have what the PC gamers have, clarity. The difference is mind blowing. It's like an upgrade from a ps1 to a 3. I say this with knowledge of all the horred hacking that has been happening on the PC, which needs to be taken seriously along with all the other glitches I'v seen so far.
NOW TO GLITCHES, or what Ubisoft really wants to talk about.
THE DOG PROBLEM: What the hell is up with giving points for killing dogs? In movies people watch other people get killed and not think twice about it but when it comes to movies like Old Yellar or Marly and Me it always hurts, and I get, to make it more realistic that you can kill dogs, but to award points for just shooting a dog is creepy and sad. I personally have two dogs and hated every time a team mate would run by and there would be a dead dog. Everyone wants the XP but I don't really think that anyone wants to be killing dogs. There has got to be a better way.
2. THE CREATS: being shown that had already been opened by the player and could no longer be opened, this goes along with the "take all or take item" in which other team members would not receive an item unless you picked take item. This is not fair. A lot of effort goes into finding the GUN chests (which in the beta didn't have a gun in them) for other players not to be able to loot after you, and most of the time not knowing it because it was only after almost a day of playing the game that I relised it, it was like every 15 minutes or so being let down for NO reason, even a bottle of water or a scarf would be better than nothing. So if it's there in view it should be able to be opened.
3. THE STASH: It should be a well known fact by now there is absolutely no way to get rid of gear in your stash without going all the back to the base and deleting the items, which I am ok with, the thing that I'm not ok with is that the only real warning you get when your stash is full is once you have been in the dark zone for hours and you just finally got that amazing drop from a rouge or a CCP and you go to extract, clear the area, shoot a flare and hope that your team doesn't get attacked or at very least your not the one that is killed, just to find out that your stash cannot take any more loot. I found this very frustrating and could be solved with a simple message on the screen when u have 5 spaces left in your stash before its full. This would have saved countless packages from being waisted and made I so teams could work more efficiently because they wouldn't have to split up, no one is going to loose what they have because your stash of full. This means your on your own to first get out of the DarkZone then fast travel back to the base and if your very lucky have a team mate wait for you right outside the DarkZone, yet again splitting team mates up and making you feel like a burden so you can fast travel instead of run the 2 K, just to get back to the exact place you were at, after all is said and done, an hour before without the loot you had to loose to go back to your stash and clean it out. What a mouth full.
4. LOSS OF MONEY AMOUNT: I fully understand that if you become rouge there should be consequences and I agree with that, but loosing at some points 700$ for accidentally killing someone (which happened to us all the time, we would be sniping some bot or rouge or throwing a Granade at one, and someone else would run right in front and boom now we have 80 seconds to find a place to bunker down and wait and hope that not only we didn't die but that we wouldn't be found because if we took another shot the time would increase. Then to die and loose not just xp and your extraction but all the money you have been working toward to buy that golden assault rifle from the safe house vendor is gone, is messed up. The game is nerve racking enough (especially when rouge) to loose all that cash.
5. BECOMING ROUGE: This I think is one of the best and worst parts of the game. It makes it super intense and is most likely the reason the DarkZone is so amazing and brilliant. There are problems though, one was mentioned above and here are more, the reason a lot of people become rouge in the first place is because there was an extreammlack of enemy's that weren't players in the DarkZone. I mean there were 3 or so buildings, the underground, and a few garages that had Bots and even those a lot of the time were empty. My team and I would spend quite a bit of time running after the red sculls simply because there was no one else to find and without pulling up your entire map to look just how far away they were you really couldn't tell unless you were close enough to have them in your immediate HUD. So if they have 30 seconds and are only a block away you have to spend the time to pull up you map and look then tell everyone that they are close enough to reach on time and boom there went 5-10 of those 30 seconds now making it pointless to hunt. Another issue I had with rouge players was that if there was a team of more than two and you killed one the person that you killed would respond and a lot of the time come back as not rouge. I don't think they should be kicked or have to wait but I do think that the second they get within a block of their team mates they should be marked again. Other wise you could be right on the brink of finally taking them out of the equation, because you know that they are out of health kits or ammo and a sticky from behind kills you and your entire team and they get to celebrate. This is crap.
6. WEAPONS SKINS: One of the coolest things about your character is that you can be so different from the others. There are a billion different items to find to customize and that is great. What I didn't like was that if you weren't lucky enough to find a skin and most weren't there was no way of purchasing one. I found two the first day on XBOX and one the last day on PlayStation but 90% of people I talked to never had one and obviously we're super bummed about it. Kinda stupid but it's the little things that make a game last and great. I really enjoyed having mine because it was different.
7. ONCE PLAYERS KILL YOU THEY SHOULD BE MARKED FOR A SHORT TIME. Not just as a rouge but the exact player. We found ourselves searching for players that we had "video game beef with" all the time. As I'm sure they did the same. Even if there was a option to challenge another team that would be better but I don't know one person who has ever gotten gear taken and not ran directly back, no matter how frivolis it was to find and take out that other player.
8. LEVEL JOINING: This one I doubt anyone caught because it was hard to. If you were Ina level with friends and had it open other people could join, sounds great right? The more help the better? Not the case in certain situations. We were in my now 4th (counting the alpha bad the Xbox beta and the easy mode), go around of the hospital. I was on PlayStation for the first time playing it on hard. We were level 6 and on top of the roof and a level 8 joined in, all of a sudden we were not fighting bots we could defete they had turned from 6 to 8 and there were 3 of us and one level 8. We eventually had to kick the new member to get the bots to go down to a reasonable level. Otherwise there was no way even working as tactically as possible to finish the level.

All this being said, and all the problems that were mentioned before me that had already been discussed, I am amazed by the game. It is almost everything I could dream of for a video game. My hopes for the future of all gaming and standards for all games have been risen due to it and for the first time having a certain team member and a squad I could rely on is more important than personal gain in a video game. I hope that this game does last for 10 years, as destiny claimed, but will not manage, because the possibilities are endless. I mean what's next Tokyo?...Chicago...London? and being able to move simotaniously between them? I can't for one second believe that Ubisoft wasn't expecting the demand for this games servers to be what it was (this is just the beta Ubisoft...do you have any idea how many people are going to be playing this after its out and they actually see it? Right now it's just the people who care and have been watching and waiting two months from now the game will have been out a month and I can only imagine how many people will own it by then. I mean who is honestly going to play COD or Destiny over this? At least for a long period of time. I can see my self going on black ops 3 for a game here n there but 90% of my time will be spent on The Division. Don't think for one second that Uncharted 4 or Far Cry will, when it comes to actual play time, will be the most amazing game of 2016. Iv made more gaming friends to build squads with I the last 5 days than in my history of gaming starting on the first nentendo. It could be a bright future and Ubisoft has really taken the first step. But please. Please do what is nessary to give us the graphics we all saw at the conventions or that the PC has. If this game is going to last 10 years then we will need them. Thanks for your time and I hope UBISOFT reads this. Albooboovsop and Da Yackpiss

Blenko33
02-02-2016, 10:23 PM
After dying I respawned and screen was red. Like I had taken damage. Never went away. Rebooted game and it went away

Had a friend with this issue a few times as well.

Blenko33
02-02-2016, 10:31 PM
My feedback in general is follows: For the most part I really enjoyed the game. There are just some aspects that are ALMOST there but are hard to put your finger on that may cause me to play for a month or so and move on. Couple are more explainable.

1) DZ Rogues - Its almost TOO easy to go rogue. I've shot people accidentally in a hectic battle and gon rogue. I've had allies too close to grenades etc. Maybe different types of game modes or something? I don't know.

2) More interaction with AI. I would like to maybe include some of the civilians in side missions (Get a ladies heirloom back for her or something). Maybe dogs can be earned and serve a simple purpose like sniffing certain things out. (They stay out of the DX)

4) Shooting was really fun, but at times I felt like i had to stop shooting to clear the cross hairs and points to see where they are again and start shooting a second or 3rd time. Sometimes everything you see is distracting when firing and makes battles more confusing.

5) Way points - Set way points on friends and they would set and then just go away again. Is this a bug and can they be made to stay even if the person moves. Can you put arrows on the radar of the direction of your team? Can you set way points on friends that aren't currently in your group?

shooter22
02-03-2016, 07:07 PM
Towards the end of the beta I got stuck in the wall in the bathroom of the Safe Room in the Dark Zone. There was no way to get out, and being in the Safe Room (no weapons) and in the Dark Zone (no fast travel) there were no other ways to try and get out. Restarting the App would place me back in the same wall on restart. Restarting my PS4 would place me back in the same wall on restart. I eventually just quit as it was getting close to the end of the beta, and never figured out how to get out.

This occurred when I was standing in the bathroom near the toilet waiting for group members to Restock ammo, one of them then ran into the bathroom, and I was pushed into the wall.

Hopefully when I get in the full game I can venture outside the bathroom walls!

Kirls58
02-03-2016, 09:59 PM
So I was playing the beta in the dark zone and had this player kill me a couple of times and then run off into the restricted part that is not allowed for the beta. You know when it counts down from 10, so it turns out people are killing and stealing loot running into the restricted area until the timer counts down and then they are transported to the safe room with there loot and they are still rogue so they just sit there u til there time is up and leave and it's not fair. If you could fix this that would be great thank you

CHIgirl22
02-03-2016, 11:06 PM
I have a few things I noticed while playing.
- a few times I tried to go to a vendor to purchase/sell and they just weren't there. I had to walk out of the building completely and walk back in for them to appear.
- a Friend fell through the map a few times. Sidewalks were safe but as soon as He stepped onto the street He fell through the map.
- got stuck at the restock box inside the hospital mission. Had to restart game.
- several times the screen would turn red and would get stuck that way until the game was restarted. Always happened after being wounded to the point of needing to be revived or almost revived. Game needed to be restarted completely to return the color to normal. Happened to several people in my group.
- game completely crashed several times for several people in my group.
- a few times there were thugs floating after they were killed.

I think that maybe it for now. Thank you very much for letting me be apart of the alpha and the beta. I really enjoy it and I'm looking forward to playing it again! :)

Edit to say I was playing on Xbox one :)

o0 The Antihero
02-04-2016, 05:12 AM
I created a thread in the forums of my gaming community the Urban Irregulars. Most of what we found has already been posted, but here is a link. If any developers/community managers want, I will be willing to provide you with access and information Anything to help this amazing game become even better. -o0 The Antihero, Director, Urban Irregulars (300+member TCTD Gaming Community )

http://www.urbanirregulars.com/304850/topic/beta-bugglitch-thread-report-bugsglitches-here-1f9

Nathankillzlot5
02-04-2016, 09:31 AM
I noticed every time I would set my controller settings to the way I liked them, and died they would reset, it was mostly with the controller vibration, I would set it to off but upon death it would be on again

knight_jackal
02-05-2016, 04:58 PM
While at a DZ checkpoint i bought a purple gun that had 4 mod slots: mag, barrel, underbarrel, and paint. i thought the gun was a good gun and had good stats so i bought its and proceeded to mod it i added the mag mod the for faster reloads, the compensator for better accuracy and i was going to put a laser light since it the mod said small underbarrel, but when i tried to mod it the gun said that i had no mods in my inventory. At this point I had already done most of the beta and was just looking for some guns to play around with . At first i thougt "ok, so i dont have the right mod for the gun. Let me go see if i can buy a mod for it." So i went around to all the checkpoints in the dz to buy underbarrel mods.I also went to HQ see if i could just get a green mod. but none of the mods were registering as a mod for this gun's underbarrel. At this point i gave up on trying to add a mod slot to the gun and instead switched out to a purple revolver. It wasn't really a big problem at the time but it could be if during end game , where more guns are having problems being modded. I really would like to know if this was a bug or if it was just a run of bad luck in not finding the right mod.

ButcherVan
02-06-2016, 01:27 AM
Body:
1. What is the issue you're experiencing? We got stuck in a truck
2. What were you doing when this issue occurred? Playing in the dark zone
3. Are you able to recreate the issue? Yes the video link will show how it's done.
4. What you done in an attempt to correct this issue? Glitch

https://youtu.be/Wqnps1Cnu1w

joelsantos24
02-06-2016, 10:23 AM
Console: PS4.

Report:

I am sorry for reporting my findings on the closed Beta so late, but this was the only time I was able to do so. First and foremost, the game looked generally amazing, absolutely stunning, visually speaking, and the gameplay was also generally on par with it, I believe. I am on PS4, so the following issues were found from Friday (the 29th of January) to Monday (the 1st of February):

1. First of all, it is important to underline that the map seemed fairly empty, in regards to enemies and hostiles, particularly throughout Sunday and Monday; and the few that my friends and I were able to find and take down, did not drop any loot whatsoever, which is blatantly counterproductive; the map, both the conventional areas as well as the Dark Zone, should be swarming with NPC enemies and hostiles, otherwise it is no fun;
2. As far as character behavior goes, when in a team, it was very common to see my friends lost in an endless loop of recharging their own weapons, even when they swore they were not moving or doing anything of the sort; in this category, it was also very common for my friends to slide through the streets rather than walking, as if they were ice-skating;
3. Regarding the NPC's behavior, it was also common to witness the people seamlessly being transported onto the top of cars every time they would walk or pass near one; also, upon saving hostages, every time we would open the door and liberate them, they would still walk through the door, rather than around it;
4. Connectivity issues were also incredibly significant, particularly throughout Friday and Monday; lagging was also a prominent feature;
5. HUD elements and indicators (namely GPS information about the destination or simple mission information) would sometimes get glitched, blinking on and off, and it would sometimes disappear entirely;
6. Objects would sometimes get stuck on some of my friends, as if hovering or levitating above their heads;
7. Application (game-breaking) errors were common with my friends, forcing them to restart the game altogether; it also happened to me a couple of times;

Even although some of the issues were insistent, the game looked absolutely amazing and I honestly cannot wait until March the 8th. I really hope to see a map filled with hostiles, rather than the very few we ended up finding. Congratulations on the very good work, please focus on the numerous glitches and errors found and the game will be absolutely fantastic. Thank you.

Nooghri
02-06-2016, 07:50 PM
When my bluetooth usb adapter (d o n g l e doesn't work) is enabled the game acts as I have a controller attached and shows all the tips with gamepad icons, as soon as I get out of the safe zone the character starts shooting like I'm pressing the LMB, the menu does not work properly and mouse in the menu is not functioning for all the functions.

When I turn off the adapter everything works fine. This is an issue because I have bluetooth headphones and I can't use them without the adapter.

I'm hoping this will be fixed by the release date :)

Sparrow.at
02-08-2016, 01:53 PM
Issue:
- I had random freezes. It mostly happened on my way from HQ to the selected mission (different missions). Could not trace the freeze back to a specific action.
(Different places, different actions, different Equipment)
- If a freeze occurred, I had to kill the process. After that the game could be started again without problems.
- No error-messages
- Unfortunately I had to stop playing as I could not continue with any mission. (After freeze I restarted near HQ => Tried to go to mission => Freeze & Crash)
- I updated my graphics drivers => Problem still occurred.
- I restarted my PC => Problem still occurred.