PDA

View Full Version : Any info concerning The Last Mahraja DLC? ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-26-2016, 12:50 AM
I just would like to know if ubisoft revealed anything about it other than Dulip sing (sorry I don't quite remember how to write it's name) being there? For some exemples, things like release date? Next date for an announcement which might be about it? Is there going to be a piece of eden/first civ temple/first civ lore in it? Will the story of the last mahraja dlc come after or before the one about Jack the ripper? Which price will it be? How much missions will this dlc have?

If someone have any info, can he/she post them here in a comment? If someone have another question feel free to write it in the comment too. ^-^

I-Like-Pie45
01-26-2016, 02:01 AM
Gameplay Trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iiw-EW1hURY)

ERICATHERINE
01-26-2016, 03:08 AM

That's not a gameplay trailer. :-(

I-Like-Pie45
01-26-2016, 03:53 AM
That's not a gameplay trailer. :-(

How is it not?

It showed off social stealth, viewpoint synchronization, and combat plus revealed that Henry Green is the playable character

ERICATHERINE
01-26-2016, 04:16 AM
How is it not?

It showed off social stealth, viewpoint synchronization, and combat plus revealed that Henry Green is the playable character

If this is true, why is this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iiw-EW1hURY
the video that your link is sending me to?

ze_topazio
01-26-2016, 11:26 AM
I wish Ubisoft could make an AC as cool as that Bollywood movie.

RA503
01-26-2016, 03:59 PM
Change from January to early 2016,Maybe is because Chronicles ? I think will be in March...

ERICATHERINE
01-26-2016, 07:34 PM
Change from January to early 2016,Maybe is because Chronicles ? I think will be in March...

I hope it'll be sooner than just march. Since we don't have other information than early 2016, I know that it's nearly impossible to get this january, but I think it realy is possible for that dlc to be released in february. Maybe in late february, but in it anyway. ^-^

VestigialLlama4
01-26-2016, 07:46 PM
I hope it'll be sooner than just march. Since we don't have other information than early 2016, I know that it's nearly impossible to get this january, but I think it realy is possible for that dlc to be released in february. Maybe in late february, but in it anyway. ^-^

Bear in mind that they announced the release date and trailer for Ripper DLC a week before it came out...so I think they would do it suddenly.

Sorrosyss
01-26-2016, 08:36 PM
Thing is how do you define 'early 2016'? To me that's January, but its not this week...

We have Russia on 9th Feb. Identity on the 25th Feb. Movie trailer March 23rd (I think). Vita Chronicles Collection in April.

Where would you drop it in as a marketeer, pray tell? :p

RA503
01-26-2016, 09:19 PM
The thing is that even this DLC Achievements don't leak,every game's achievements leak some weeks before release...

ERICATHERINE
01-26-2016, 09:31 PM
Thing is how do you define 'early 2016'? To me that's January, but its not this week...

We have Russia on 9th Feb. Identity on the 25th Feb. Movie trailer March 23rd (I think). Vita Chronicles Collection in April.

Where would you drop it in as a marketeer, pray tell? :p

That's hard to know, but thing is I don't call march as "early 2016", so april even less. I just hope we will get it between today and february 29th. Of course if anyone want to speculat about this dlc they can. I often speculate about this dlc with my brother these days.

I think it would be fun if Jacob and Evie go to India, together with Duleep sinhg. It could show us how they encountered the little Jack from the photo of the Jack the ripper dlc. It could also show us how Evie got and learned how to use these ring weapon, fear bomb and others. It could also let us search for more helix bug and at the same time let us get more Assassin intel. ^-^

SixKeys
01-27-2016, 04:07 PM
I think it would be fun if Jacob and Evie go to India, together with Duleep sinhg. It could show us how they encountered the little Jack from the photo of the Jack the ripper dlc. It could also show us how Evie got and learned how to use these ring weapon, fear bomb and others. It could also let us search for more helix bug and at the same time let us get more Assassin intel. ^-^

Not a chance. They wouldn't create a map of India (as in, some Indian city) just for this DLC.

ze_topazio
01-27-2016, 04:30 PM
You never know, if there's really no game this year, they may want to give fans a more meaty dlc to satiate their hunger.

SixKeys
01-27-2016, 06:02 PM
You never know, if there's really no game this year, they may want to give fans a more meaty dlc to satiate their hunger.

They did, it was called Jack the Ripper. I expect a lot less from The Last Maharaja considering how little it's been advertised. Probably more along the lines of the Darwin/D!ckens conspiracy missions.

ze_topazio
01-27-2016, 06:07 PM
Don't get me wrong, I think it's highly unlikely too, but the Jack the Ripper dlc came out shortly after the game like all the other dlcs, while this one, it's almost February and still hasn't come out.

Sorrosyss
01-27-2016, 08:17 PM
Mmm. There is a screenshot of it on the original season pass trailer, and it looks like London to me - admittedly tricky to tell though. The fact that Singh is in London probably means that he will just end up as a quest giver around the city as the other 'celebrities' were. This is advertised as a 'mission pack' after all, not a full blown premium DLC as Jack was.

Given how the JTR DLC reused a lot of existing assets, I.e. London, I can't see this pack being any different.

ERICATHERINE
01-27-2016, 09:09 PM
Not a chance. They wouldn't create a map of India (as in, some Indian city) just for this DLC.

Ubisoft actualy did create maps for some dlc, may these be in it for one mission or the entire dlc.
Ac ii had the Templar hideout and the crypte Auditore.
Ac brotherhood had other Templar hideout and some mission of the da Vinci disapearence had some missions with new maps.
Ac revelations had the map of the prison with the head of Vlad the empalor and every missions of the lost memories.
Ac iii had West point, the map with the sword of captain Kidd and the maps of the frontier, Bonton and New York have been drasticaly changed from the the real game to the tyrrany of king Washington, where they even created a map for the Aquila without even talking of the other maps for this ship created has dlc.
Ac iv black flag had the entire maps of the Aveline AND the Adewale dlcs and the 3 maps with customization kit.
Ac rogue had that map which was controled by the Assassins.
Ac unity had Franciade and it's underground.
Finally, ac syndicate, with the Jack the ripper dlc, had some maps made for some missions only.

So, I think it would be pretty possible to get 1 or more new maps in this dlc, so why not in india. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-27-2016, 09:15 PM
Darwin/D!ckens

Is that me or the forum forgot to block the second name? ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-27-2016, 09:20 PM
Don't get me wrong, I think it's highly unlikely too, but the Jack the Ripper dlc came out shortly after the game like all the other dlcs, while this one, it's almost February and still hasn't come out.

Not to mention that, like someone else in this forum said, we still did'nt even got the achievement list, which is sometime one of the first leak the ac games got. For syndicate as an exemple we receive way more traler after than before the leaks of the achievement, without counting all the players video. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-27-2016, 09:24 PM
Given how the JTR DLC reused a lot of existing assets, I.e. London, I can't see this pack being any different.

Maybe and like I said ubisoft did create some maps for this dlc. ^-^

SixKeys
01-27-2016, 09:49 PM
Ubisoft actualy did create maps for some dlc, may these be in it for one mission or the entire dlc.
Ac ii had the Templar hideout and the crypte Auditore.
Ac brotherhood had other Templar hideout and some mission of the da Vinci disapearence had some missions with new maps.
Ac revelations had the map of the prison with the head of Vlad the empalor and every missions of the lost memories.
Ac iii had West point, the map with the sword of captain Kidd and the maps of the frontier, Bonton and New York have been drasticaly changed from the the real game to the tyrrany of king Washington, where they even created a map for the Aquila without even talking of the other maps for this ship created has dlc.
Ac iv black flag had the entire maps of the Aveline AND the Adewale dlcs and the 3 maps with customization kit.
Ac rogue had that map which was controled by the Assassins.
Ac unity had Franciade and it's underground.
Finally, ac syndicate, with the Jack the ripper dlc, had some maps made for some missions only.

So, I think it would be pretty possible to get 1 or more new maps in this dlc, so why not in india. ^-^

AC2-ACR weren't DLC maps, they were part of the main game. In case of tombs, those were very small locations with linear paths.
ToKW, Freedom Cry and Dead Kings are the only substantially different DLC maps (ToKW more for the atmosphere, the map itself was nearly unchanged). JTR took place in a disappointingly small part of the main game's map.
Point being, if they intended to use India as a location for an upcoming DLC, they would have advertised the s*** out of it at this point. It's one of the most requested locations for AC. It'd be like having a DLC set in Feudal Japan and barely advertising it, like "oh, did we forget to mention that? We didn't think you'd care".

Is that me or the forum forgot to block the second name? ^-^

If you'll notice I replaced the I in D*ckens' name. :p

BananaBlighter
01-27-2016, 10:46 PM
It does say on the official website in the season pass description: http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/games/assassins-creed-syndicate/season-pass.aspx

THE LAST MAHARAJA MISSION PACK

Join Duleep Singh on his quest to reclaim his birthright as the Maharaja in ten brand new missions set within London!

Coming Early 2016

Making a new map for something like India, which would be vastly different from Victorian London, would require too much work for a little cheap DLC.

ERICATHERINE
01-27-2016, 11:01 PM
AC2-ACR weren't DLC maps, they were part of the main game. In case of tombs, those were very small locations with linear paths.

That, I admit is true.

ToKW, Freedom Cry and Dead Kings are the only substantially different DLC maps

You forgot the aveline dlc and the west point maps, which are enterly different than every other maps.

(ToKW more for the atmosphere, the map itself was nearly unchanged).

I admit it is true, but at the same time not. The maps in the menu ARE nearly the same, but what I was refering to, was how we see it while we play instead of while in the menu.

In the frontier, nearly every if not every house and other building have been destroyed.

In New York, there is the big pyramid right at the center of it instead of many other things.

In Boston AND New York, there is many military thing like these :
http://cramgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/AC3_DLCB_EaglePower.jpg

JTR took place in a disappointingly small part of the main game's map.

And on other new maps like this one from 3 : 00 to 21 : 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viT6rRcMSl4

If you'll notice I replaced the I in D*ckens' name. :p

Yea, that's a good good way to forced the forum to let us write as we want. I never would have tought of that. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-27-2016, 11:05 PM
It does say on the official website in the season pass description: http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/games/assassins-creed-syndicate/season-pass.aspx

Making a new map for something like India, which would be vastly different from Victorian London, would require too much work for a little cheap DLC.

Ahh, too bad. At least they have a better chance to make a game about India. Anyway, who knows. Maybe the last video of the dlc will be in India. Let's say, to see Evie and/or Jacob go there. ^-^

VestigialLlama4
01-28-2016, 04:33 AM
If The Last Maharaja does contain India, then you can at best expect a map of a single monument or location, a la Tomb Level.

Doing a full 3D map of an Indian city would be hard, but doing say, the Taj Mahal, and that alone for a simple linear excursion level would be less so. That is assuming that they didn't do it, the way they did Notre Dame (1:1). Syndicate generallly didn't have 1:1 buildings and locations, so I expect this will be the same. Of course having a Taj Mahal level would have its own problems...you know British Dude and British Girl climbing all over India's most cherished monument, too on the nose.

As is having Evie and/or Jacob Frye being protagonists in an India-set game. They did do that with REVELATIONS where Ezio was an Italian in Turkey. But there was no colonial baggage there, as it is with having English protagonists in an Indian setting.

ERICATHERINE
01-28-2016, 05:34 AM
If The Last Maharaja does contain India, then you can at best expect a map of a single monument or location, a la Tomb Level.

Doing a full 3D map of an Indian city would be hard, but doing say, the Taj Mahal, and that alone for a simple linear excursion level would be less so. That is assuming that they didn't do it, the way they did Notre Dame (1:1). Syndicate generallly didn't have 1:1 buildings and locations, so I expect this will be the same. Of course having a Taj Mahal level would have its own problems...you know British Dude and British Girl climbing all over India's most cherished monument, too on the nose.

As is having Evie and/or Jacob Frye being protagonists in an India-set game. They did do that with REVELATIONS where Ezio was an Italian in Turkey. But there was no colonial baggage there, as it is with having English protagonists in an Indian setting.

I must say an single mission in india could be great. For exemple, we could go there to kill a british Templar in India who don't want Duleep to regain his title. It could be the last mission. ^-^

VestigialLlama4
01-28-2016, 06:36 AM
I must say an single mission in india could be great. For exemple, we could go there to kill a british Templar in India who don't want Duleep to regain his title. It could be the last mission. ^-^

Well, Duleep Singh never reclaimed his title in real-life.

A single mission in India would be like, the one-mission linear levels like Arsuf in AC1, Rome in AC2, Viana in Brotherhood (and also Naples for the Da Vinci Missions), Bunker Hill in AC3, Charlestown in Black Flag, Time Anomalies in UNITY.

Of course there's a huge difference, in most cases, they simply reused assets and textures. Like Arsuf in AC1 is not super-distinct from the Kingdom and the three Cities and Masyaf.

The most similar is Viana in Brotherhood, the battlefield they took from the Monteriggioni Attack sequence but the Sky textures and landscape is entirely new. And for AC2, they had to do the Passeto de Borgo and the inside of the Sistine Chapel.

Doing the Taj Mahal or Amritsar's Harminder Sahib or any other location would need drastically different landscapes, textures, landscapes and architectural styles than what Syndicate allows. It's easier to do than a whole map but it's still a lot more work than usual for a Tomb Level.

ERICATHERINE
01-28-2016, 06:22 PM
I can't help, but wonder what Duleep will do with the gun from the picture of the season pass. I mean, I know it's to shoot with it. But I wonder who/what he will shoot with the gun. Maybe he will help us pass silently in a place full of ennemies by being a sniper. He would shoot anyone that would see us in that mission, for exemple. ^-^

RVSage
01-28-2016, 06:36 PM
Most probably missions on the line of queen victoria memories set in London, doing it in India is a lot of work on design, So I do not see it happening

MnemonicSyntax
01-29-2016, 08:42 PM

How is it not?

How is it that you're still here when all you do is spam stupid crap?

Newsflash, but you're not funny or clever.

cawatrooper9
01-29-2016, 11:08 PM
I still love you Pie.

HDinHB
01-30-2016, 02:06 AM
How is it that you're still here when all you do is spam stupid crap?

That's not all.

Newsflash, but you're not funny or clever.

Sometimes he is.

ERICATHERINE
01-30-2016, 02:43 AM
Pie is the funniest bear in the world. I would be honored to have the head of the most intelligent bear (one that can use a pc and write in a humain language), on my wale. XD

HDinHB
01-30-2016, 03:01 AM
Pie is the funniest bear in the world. I would be honored to have the head of the most intelligent bear (one that can use a pc and write in a humain language), on my wale. XD

Now that is funny and clever.

ERICATHERINE
01-30-2016, 03:39 AM
Now that is funny and clever.

XD

Jessigirl2013
01-30-2016, 11:18 AM
If this is true, why is this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iiw-EW1hURY
the video that your link is sending me to?

HAHA :rolleyes:

Has the DLC been given a release date yet?

ERICATHERINE
01-30-2016, 04:34 PM
HAHA :rolleyes:

Has the DLC been given a release date yet?

I don't know, but I would like to know too. ^-^

Bipolar Matt
01-30-2016, 04:51 PM
"Join Duleep Singh on his quest to reclaim his birthright as the Maharaja in ten brand new missions set within London!"

This is the official description of the DLC. Set in London. Sorry guys, no India. Most you can hope for is a new section of London or perhaps a building interior. Otherwise, same maps as the main game.