PDA

View Full Version : Good'Ol Bait and Switch

ICAN_Ki11_U
01-25-2016, 10:18 PM
I saw this tactic while playing Casual so I am not sure if the Opp team where on this together, but at least the 2 or 3 players that did this must have. This could potentially work on any mode and the more players you are coordinated with the better. This is a tactic for Defenders:

When the round starts, run to a totally opposite room or unrelated to the objective and start placing your barricades and wall reinforcements. This way the AI will kick in and your operators will begging yelling and making noise, attracting the drones as a result. Have one or two operators try to take as many drones as possible, to give the illusion that you are protecting something. This will cause for the Attacking team to believe that whatever the objective is could be in that room.

After the preparation phase, go back to the real room and do your tactic to protect the objective.

This was done to my team on a round of casual and we fell for it. Although we did not have visual confirmation of the objective, we went to the room and started bridging. Only to find out we were outsmarted. The room was empty and the Defending team started to take us out from the back. Not my brightest moment as I was in the receiving end of it, but I do give credit to the Opp team for coming up with this one.

Pentimento
02-06-2016, 11:49 PM
That's awesome. I think we've all wanted to try that at one point. Incredibly risky and only works once, but it'd be perfect for Yacht right now, since so many players don't seem to have any idea where objectives spawn yet.