PDA

View Full Version : Ideas and fixes

drsus112
01-23-2016, 09:36 PM
It would be nice to know when the new updates/content will be made, on facebook or here, most mobile games got this, and it keeps the player base alive and not leaving the game because thay think thay finished the game

at the tree, it would be nice to have a icon to feed all creatures, the task is very time consuming
some sort of counter for how many common/uncommn.rare and royal eggs the player got left to collect

i have so much spair potions for silver, gold and DNA, a way to sell them for gems can be nice, i finihed the game haveing over 60 of each and 1300 food, only form tickets, and thay're useless

finding friends is very hard, i only understood (after only 2 friends joind the game from facebook invites) how to add friends ingame via the leaderboard, maybe after a played made a number of advantures, say 40, the game can show him how (giving he already tried his facebook friends, i know the importance of that to the game comunity)

overall, the game is very fun, even now that i finished it, if you can pass over the repitativity isue, maybe a random level engien would be a nice idea to fix that

5 starts from me on a yet another grate game!

borek92
01-23-2016, 10:54 PM
Something you said got me curious. You said:

i have so much spair potions for silver, gold and DNA, a way to sell them for gems can be nice, i finihed the game haveing over 60 of each and 1300 food, only form tickets, and thay're useless

I just bought some elixirs, and something odd happened. I poured a golden flask on an egg and than I tried the DNA one, and I got this prompt :
"You can't use this elixir at the moment because a new creature of the desired rarity cannot be guaranteed."

What is this? Am I banned for eternity for using DNA elixirs on gold eggs? I'm confused.

drsus112
01-24-2016, 07:24 AM
Something you said got me curious. You said:

I just bought some elixirs, and something odd happened. I poured a golden flask on an egg and than I tried the DNA one, and I got this prompt :
"You can't use this elixir at the moment because a new creature of the desired rarity cannot be guaranteed."

What is this? Am I banned for eternity for using DNA elixirs on gold eggs? I'm confused.

this happens when you no longer have rare creatures to find, until you'll unlock new families you will have this message
to see that go to the tree screen, there look for gold empty spots, than you'll understand exactly how many bronze/silver/gold eggs you're left to find until you unlock new families

borek92
01-24-2016, 01:03 PM
Oh man thanks a lot, now it all makes sense! I saw the colored empty slots for incrediballs but never really thought about it until now lol. I see now how that works. I thought that all the incrediballs are the same and only you have the power over which one is common and which one is rare - using the elixirs. But now I see they are all predetermined. I thought that bronze eggs were garbage and all I have are free bronze and purple slots haha. Alright things are much more clear now. Thanks again.

borek92
01-24-2016, 03:26 PM
Is there any way to know if map contains a purple egg? Right know I noticed that I had 4 eggs to choose from, I chose randomly and I got a golden egg (which I noticed that are present on the map with pruple ones, while bronze eggs are always accompanied by silver eggs). Usually there are 5 eggs and now it was 4, does that mean when we have 4 eggs it's royal/golden bunch? Or should I just always reveal eggs for 50 crystals?

drsus112
01-26-2016, 09:03 AM
purple eggs seems to appear only after all the rest of the eggs in a family had been found, so if you see in the tree screen a family of incrediballs that is missing only the right most egg (purple shadow) first look at the family info and see where the purple egg can be spwan, than after you finish an adventure, the old dude appear with a torch, u can press the torch and for 50 gems reveal all the egg colors for 1 adventure and find your purple egg, but i found out, that when you just go to the right map area after you read the info of where the egg can spawn, it's a high chance about 85% chance it will spawn, the game just works that way.
i personaly try to finish all common/rare/uncommon eggs in 2-3 familys and then purple eggs appear almost every time i go to the right map without revealing the eggs with the torch

mark96072
01-28-2016, 02:58 PM
purple eggs seems to appear only after all the rest of the eggs in a family had been found, so if you see in the tree screen a family of incrediballs that is missing only the right most egg (purple shadow) first look at the family info and see where the purple egg can be spwan, than after you finish an adventure, the old dude appear with a torch, u can press the torch and for 50 gems reveal all the egg colors for 1 adventure and find your purple egg, but i found out, that when you just go to the right map area after you read the info of where the egg can spawn, it's a high chance about 85% chance it will spawn, the game just works that way.
i personaly try to finish all common/rare/uncommon eggs in 2-3 familys and then purple eggs appear almost every time i go to the right map without revealing the eggs with the torch
That's right! My approach WAS (I'm currently @ 2940m and am waiting for an update...) the same! As soon as you are only in need of a Royal creature within 1 family (you can check that in the tree easily; color + says: "Royal" + always on the right of a branch), check the family info and where the creature can be found. Eventually use 'reveal eggs' if you have to guess. Else, I rarely used it. A waste of gems :cool:

mark96072
01-28-2016, 03:00 PM
It would be nice to know when the new updates/content will be made, on facebook or here, most mobile games got this, and it keeps the player base alive and not leaving the game because thay think thay finished the game

I agree ;) I found this (https://www.facebook.com/RaymanAdventures/posts/1529115994053747), but it has been a while and it's not really an update.