PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate DLC not on my map

Krimple
01-23-2016, 11:16 AM
I have completed the game to 99% (just need to go back and re-do a couple of missions).

I have purchased a season pass but the only new things on my map were the runaway train thing and the drunk Bob thing. both in the train.

I also bought the glitch map to get the last couple and these didn't show up until I fell to desynchronise.

How do I access any of the other things including Jack the Ripper that aren't on my map?

Cheers
Chris:mad:

D51-ClaudioACSy
01-23-2016, 01:21 PM
I have completed the game to 99% (just need to go back and re-do a couple of missions).

I have purchased a season pass but the only new things on my map were the runaway train thing and the drunk Bob thing. both in the train.

I also bought the glitch map to get the last couple and these didn't show up until I fell to desynchronise.

How do I access any of the other things including Jack the Ripper that aren't on my map?

Cheers
Hello,

Jack The Ripper DLC is not on the main game map, you can only access to the main menu. For the Darwin and Di**ens Conspiracy, you normally have logo letters for these missions, hope it helps :)

Krimple
01-24-2016, 12:19 PM
It doesn't unfortunately because there is nothing new on my map. Also when I run Jack the Ripper Abeline has no voice.

Black_Widow9
01-24-2016, 09:27 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

You can find where your exclusive content can be found here-
Where Can I Find My Exclusive Content In Assassin's Creed: Syndicate? (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/9/3836/where-can-i-find-my-exclusive-content-in-syndicate/kA030000000ti63CAA)

If you're still having issues getting it to show up please make sure to verify your files in Uplay (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/9/3888/how-do-i-install--uninstall--verify-a-game-in-uplay/kA030000000ee85CAA).

If that does not resolve the issue, please contact our Support team directly so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks ;)

Krimple
01-27-2016, 10:52 PM
I have gone through all of the steps above and then verified my files and done it all again. still no new points on the map.

Jessigirl2013
01-29-2016, 03:45 PM

Cheers

Unlike Unity the DLC is in the game menu, not on the map.