PDA

View Full Version : Ps4 camera and children

Arlie1180
01-21-2016, 04:18 AM
So after picking up the camera for the ps4 and just dance 2016 I spent an hour and a half trying to get it to recognize my 2 and 4 year old. It was completely useless the game does not pick up my children at all. the camera works fine for other applications just not this game. From what I see on the internet I'm not the only one with this problem and it appears Ubisoft is pretending it doesn't exist because people have had the same issue in previous releases. Has anyone found a solution regarding this issue? Are my only options to get the Move controllers or the app? Thanks

UBI-Zuzu
01-21-2016, 02:48 PM
So after picking up the camera for the ps4 and just dance 2016 I spent an hour and a half trying to get it to recognize my 2 and 4 year old. It was completely useless the game does not pick up my children at all. the camera works fine for other applications just not this game. From what I see on the internet I'm not the only one with this problem and it appears Ubisoft is pretending it doesn't exist because people have had the same issue in previous releases. Has anyone found a solution regarding this issue? Are my only options to get the Move controllers or the app? Thanks

Hello Arlie and welcome to the forums!

Please try adjusting camera and setting it so you could see your children from head to toe. You can of course also use phone app if you find this way more comfortable.

Zuzu

pblv12
03-26-2017, 09:24 AM
Hello Arlie and welcome to the forums!

Please try adjusting camera and setting it so you could see your children from head to toe. You can of course also use phone app if you find this way more comfortable.

Zuzu

Zuzu, have the issue been fixed yet? Obivously, 4 year old kids and a phone app, when you have bought a camera, is not more comfortable. It's risky, kids shouldn't dance with an expensive smart phone in their hand.

Whenceitcame
12-26-2017, 12:10 AM
Zuzu, have the issue been fixed yet? Obivously, 4 year old kids and a phone app, when you have bought a camera, is not more comfortable. It's risky, kids shouldn't dance with an expensive smart phone in their hand.

You're correct, and still having issues... My fault for trying to appease my 6 year old and not looking up the stupid PS4 camera support. Ubi_zuzu... Get your stuff together and know what safety is comprised of my friend.