PDA

View Full Version : AC2 Modern Day?

joshoolhorst
01-18-2016, 05:50 PM
So I heard that AC2 had more modern day is this true

Bipolar Matt
01-18-2016, 06:17 PM
So I heard that AC2 had more modern day is this true

You haven't played 2? It's regarded by many as the best of all AC games.

Yes, there is some modern day in it. The real beginning of development of the Desmond story arc.

You should play it.

joshoolhorst
01-18-2016, 06:26 PM
You haven't played 2? It's regarded by many as the best of all AC games.

Yes, there is some modern day in it. The real beginning of development of the Desmond story arc.

You should play it.

No no no I played AC2 alot of times like AC Brotherhood, Revelations and 3, read a few books and whatever and no I don't like Blag Flag and the other games for multiple reasons and one of them is the awful MD that came after 3!

I just heard that AC2 had original more Modern Day in it but was scrapped or something

joshoolhorst
01-18-2016, 06:33 PM
When did you start playing Assassin's Creed?

Ureh
01-19-2016, 07:16 AM
The rumour is that ACB's Rome was intended to be a part of AC2, which probably meant that the present day stuff that occurred under Capitoline Hill and Monteriggioni would've taken place in AC2 (assuming Lucy was meant to die in AC2). AC was *originally a trilogy (https://www.vg247.com/2009/06/04/ubisoft-assassins-creed-always-been-planned-to-be-a-trilogy/)* before they decided to annualise it, which means that they would have to fit in as much story as possible into three games.

Not sure if that's the answer you're looking for. If someone has a link to a blog or interview confirming this stuff, please share!

VoldR
01-19-2016, 10:45 AM
That's interesting, but if they hadn't. The slight graphic improvement won't happen. Also the new moves.

In a way I'm glad they split if that's true. The flashback memories looks better and well acted.