PDA

View Full Version : Series ever had an actual happy ending? [Spoiler]

Rioz22222
01-18-2016, 12:09 AM
I just finished AC III for 2nd time what a real sad ending and also some issues ... but let's start with Revelations
Assassin's creed Revelations : ending was really sad ottoman king killed his brother like that... that ottoman king was a real a-hole

Assassin's creed III : every thing was going well until sequence 11 ending for no reason haythem came behind connor and started to attacking him also he was alone while he could have tons of bodyguards ( i really don't understand this part why he was alone ) also he didn't use his hidden blade on connor like he wanted to die ... really sad moments
then sequence 12 started at the end you had to chase charles lee when connor was injured charles just came to talk to him and he shot charles in chest it really makes no sense why would charles let connor do this when he could kill him or stay away like he didn't have any weapons ?? after that connor chased down poor charles and when both were injured badly connor still killed him by putting a knife in poor charles' heart ( what an A-hole connor was) charles and haythem could kill connor many times but connor took any chance he got to kill them ( really sad ) I don't get it why haythem and charles were so defenseless after all that he meets juno ... unbelievable when he tells her I did what ever you asked... that evil woman... and all of that just for a key

Assassin's creed IV : the whole story was sad ! you can feel it while edward has vision on all his former friends that he killed ( i kinda missed them ) Edward was truly an a-hole
(and even more but i'd like to not swear )

Assassin's creed Rouge : again whole story was sad ! all just a misunderstanding but Achilies understood at the end shay was right ...shay killed all his former assassin's friends also death of templar general was sad as well I honestly didn't feel a bit happy about any deaths in Rouge....shay was a good guy just couldn't make his self clear to brother hood or none of that would have happened

Assassin's creed Unity : Really ? poor arno couldn't finally enjoy his life at the end ? he only got there 3 seconds late and when sword was exploded elise was totally dead while germain was only injured badly ... whole story was fine expect the sad ending

Assassin's creed Syndicate : didn't have much of a story but can some one please tell me How the heck starrick had no weapon and didn't even try to use the knife when he took it out of his back to kill jacob evie henry green or at least injure them ... still even tho starrickwas not a very nice guy but his death was awefully sad

Syndicate and III share a problem at endings the bosses (starrick / haythem / charles) were defenseless and weak and died quickly in an awefully way I kinda agree with charles lee when he said all assassin's see ( or i think he meant all the solution they see for their enemies ) is death of them ... I mean this game is not god of war series where your character kills him self after killing every one sadly so why should there be no good ending or an actual happy ending in series that after we finished the game we can carry happiness not sadness :( I think ubi must show enemies more evil and main characters good guys who do right things even if it is sparing a templar life

Fatal-Feit
01-18-2016, 12:13 AM
''There are no happy endings.''

''Life is not a fairy tale.''

Rioz22222
01-18-2016, 12:20 AM
''There are no happy endings.''

''Life is not a fairy tale.''

I guess I heard it some where maybe AC III ( remember it now achilies told to connor) ... But really it's not only about AC III all of them had sad endings or were sad all the time for example Black flag killing all your friends and seeing them again with a vision :( I really wanted to cry at that time one of the saddest moments in gaming history , who expects AC series to be fairy tales ! they can just have a bit of happiness like GTA or Witcher series or at least let us chose which ending we want GTA V for example it's not a RPG at all but as for ending you can chose to have 2 sad endings or the happy ending same thing can be applied for AC games I believe besides life is sometimes happy depends how you look at it the problem is assassin's only see solutions death bellec was right when he said to arno we are an army we are not supposed to get involved with politics and make peace with enemies ...he described Assassin's well
sometimes I think writers had a real time depression ... they make you happy during start to end in some parts but at the ending there is always an awful sad scene

CrossedEagle
01-18-2016, 01:57 AM
Assassin's Creed 2 and Syndicate had the happiest endings in the series in my opinion. Well, perhaps they aren't *happy*, but not depressing or a cliffhanger.

Assassin_M
01-18-2016, 02:18 AM
Assassin's Creed 2

not cliffhanger.

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/kyleblog/features/moments/AC2/minerva_610.jpg

Never forget

Also, to OP, Syndicate was pretty happy. Also, AC II wasn't sad. About Selim, that's how shiz was in past monarchies. You eliminated the closest to the throne so that you had no rivals. Ahmet killed Yusuf. Sucka deserved to be offed.

JamesFaith007
01-18-2016, 02:29 AM
Assassin's creed Revelations : ending was really sad ottoman king killed his brother like that... that ottoman king was a real a-hole

Bad guy and murderer of my friend is dead and my old Ezio saved beautiful young woman he loved.

Satisfying happy ending for me.

HDinHB
01-18-2016, 04:10 AM
Ahmet killed Yusuf. Sucka deserved to be offed.

This.

Bad guy and murderer of my friend is dead and my old Ezio saved beautiful young woman he loved.

Satisfying happy ending for me.

And this.

AC2 was fairly happy I think, all things considered. And ACR, a dignified end for Alta´r, and Ezio finally got the girl (not just a girl, but the girl). And the ending of Syndicate was as close to joyous as you could expect for an Assassin's game. Even AC4, Edward sailing home with his daughter and a boatload of booty...that's as happy an ending as a pirate could hope for.

VestigialLlama4
01-18-2016, 05:44 AM
I just finished AC III for 2nd time what a real sad ending and also some issues ... but let's start with Revelations

Prince Ahmet was just as much an a--hole. He was the guy who tried to hang Sofia Sartor after Ezio Auditore upheld his side of the bargain. If Ahmet was ever serious about being Sultan, he would have had to kill his brother because that's the rules of Ottoman succession at that time. If anything Sultan Selim was less of an a--hole than Ahmet since he is more honorable.

I mean this game is not god of war series where your character kills him self after killing every one sadly so why should there be no good ending or an actual happy ending in series that after we finished the game we can carry happiness not sadness :( I think ubi must show enemies more evil and main characters good guys who do right things even if it is sparing a templar life

Assassin's Creed is Historical Fiction, that means it takes place across history and there's no such thing as a happy ending in history. There are moments of achievement but either they pass, they prove illusory or it collapses utterly. Most of human history is filled with suffering: women, by minorities, by poor people. Desmond Miles says in Black Flag, quoting Orson Welles, "If you want a happy ending that depends on where you stop your story". Now personally, I don't think the games are all that bleak, even AC3...but it's largely for you to find and appreciate the positive moments and cheer yourself up.

SixKeys
01-18-2016, 07:06 AM
AC4 and Syndicate had fairly happy, or at least upbeat, endings. Sure, Edward's wife passed away but he got to meet his daughter and be a real dad. Revelations ended on a positive feeling with Ezio finding the love of his life and being content with what he had accomplished.

Sesheenku
01-18-2016, 07:45 AM
About revelations... Ezio found his soul mate and retired from assassin work.

That's pretty happy.

Oh wait Six already said that. Meeeeeeeeeeh.

Rioz22222
01-18-2016, 02:34 PM
AC4 and Syndicate had fairly happy, or at least upbeat, endings. Sure, Edward's wife passed away but he got to meet his daughter and be a real dad. Revelations ended on a positive feeling with Ezio finding the love of his life and being content with what he had accomplished.

Syndicate ending was happy for main characters but It was not happy for the templar side they killed poor starrick like an animal... syndicate aside AC4 ? maybe that scene was happy but how edward could be happy killing all his friends besides the game showed edward in the opera with his family but missed edwards' death scene in opera by purpose ....

As for revelation it's still sad to see family killing each other brother killing brother (or son killing father ACIII)

VestigialLlama4
01-18-2016, 02:55 PM
Syndicate ending was happy for main characters but It was not happy for the templar side they killed poor starrick like an animal... syndicate aside AC4 ? maybe that scene was happy but how edward could be happy killing all his friends besides the game showed edward in the opera with his family but missed edwards' death scene in opera by purpose ....

As for revelation it's still sad to see family killing each other brother killing brother (or son killing father ACIII)

Why should it matter to you that Starrick didn't have a happy ending. Dude was a bad guy. He is cool and all but mourning him?

You seem to want a story to lack conflict and drama. To which I should remind you the title of the games is Assassin's Creed. These games are meant to be about killing people, about violence. By definition these are dark games, bleak games and indeed syndicate was criticized for being too lighthearted.

Senningiri_GR
01-18-2016, 04:02 PM
For some reason, I consider Altair's death very sad as in the Assassin's Creed Revelations novel he died while being in sadness for his wife's loss. I believe Ezio had the best death as he died happily with his family in his home town, Florence.

Now Achilles didn't have a bad death as he died knowing that Connor will restore the Brotherhood in the colonies. Now about RatonhnhakÚ:ton
and Shay, we don't really know. ( and that Abstergo message about Connor's death might be a changing in history for the Templars porposes like Liberation game)

VestigialLlama4
01-18-2016, 04:42 PM
For some reason, I consider Altair's death very sad as in the Assassin's Creed Revelations novel he died while being in sadness for his wife's loss. I believe Ezio had the best death as he died happily with his family in his home town, Florence.

Now Achilles didn't have a bad death as he died knowing that Connor will restore the Brotherhood in the colonies. Now about RatonhnhakÚ:ton
and Shay, we don't really know. ( and that Abstergo message about Connor's death might be a changing in history for the Templars porposes like Liberation game)

The thing is Ezio and Altair had what we can call "full lives": they had success in career, they married the women they loved, started families and secured the future of their organizations, so to me I don't think you can call their ends unhappy, unless you think it's sad that people have to die at all. I mean those are hard biological limits and yes its hard to grapple it but I think most people would accept death on the terms of Altair and Ezio. Altair was sadder in that he outlived Maria and they didn't get to "grow old together" but they had several happy years had full grown children when Maria died. They even killed Genghis Khan together on a family vacation. Altair's relationship with Abbas Sofian was sad but in the end he restored his Brotherhood and secured its future.

The sad fates are Achilles, since even before Rogue came out, you knew that his life was mostly filled with failures. His family dead, his original students dead and of course the sadness that for all of Connor's hopes and idealism, he's not going to have things easier. So I think, Achilles is a tragic figure. Connor of course was doomed before he even arrived on the scene. Black Flag is a bittersweet game to me. In that Edward lost everything and spent years in the Caribbean with very little to show for it, but in the end, he did become a better person and he has that sense that he and his friends at least made an attempt to live on their own and make their own mistakes. The Kenways are essentially a family of self-destructive failures. Every one of them.

Now that Syndicate's DLC has come out, you have Jacob and Evie Frye looking forward to a retirement of guilt, regret and bad memories. So it's sad all around.

I-Like-Pie45
01-18-2016, 06:32 PM
it has a happy ending for Yves

SixKeys
01-18-2016, 08:13 PM
Syndicate ending was happy for main characters but It was not happy for the templar side they killed poor starrick like an animal...

Lol, so? Do you think Snow White had an unhappy ending because the wicked witch died?

syndicate aside AC4 ? maybe that scene was happy but how edward could be happy killing all his friends besides the game showed edward in the opera with his family but missed edwards' death scene in opera by purpose ....

First of all, Edward didn't kill all his friends, most of them died in battle or from disease. He missed his friends, but he still had other reasons to be happy: his children. Just because not everything about a character's life was happy doesn't mean the story's ending can't be. AC4 had a happy ending, regardless of what happened to Edward later. Ezio went through some **** in his life, but in the end he died peacefully at the presence of his family, in his home town, with a smile on his face.

pacmanate
01-18-2016, 10:00 PM
What kind of happy ending are we talking about?

:rolleyes:

Rioz22222
01-18-2016, 10:20 PM
Lol, so? Do you think Snow White had an unhappy ending because the wicked witch died?

Wicked with was pure evil but starrick character was not really that hateful like darth vedar I mean he was the bad guy in story but he was not really A BAD GUY he didn't deserve to die like that

First of all, Edward didn't kill all his friends, most of them died in battle or from disease. He missed his friends, but he still had other reasons to be happy: his children. Just because not everything about a character's life was happy doesn't mean the story's ending can't be. AC4 had a happy ending, regardless of what happened to Edward later. Ezio went through some **** in his life, but in the end he died peacefully at the presence of his family, in his home town, with a smile on his face.

in the answer to that we are looking for a ending that includes fair ending for all good & bad characters for example many bad characters in AC series died in the wildest way aside that all of them died and died and died I mean same results all the time and it's death for example starrick didn't really deserved to be ripped like that at the end by evil twins they could just put him in jail he didn't have any power left but a character like sith empror in star wars deserved death
let me make it clear killing a defenseless person even if she/he is your enemy it's wrong really wrong we have been seeing in many AC games for many times like charles or starrick or the death fate for all enemies when some times there could be other fates for them ... and when this happenes it makes your character a real bad guy as well for example how anikan turned into vedar after killing defenseless count duko

HDinHB
01-19-2016, 02:36 AM
it has a happy ending for Yves

You deserve a cookie.

Spoiler tags, please.
:p

Wicked with was pure evil but starrick character was not really that hateful like darth vedar I mean he was the bad guy in story but he was not really A BAD GUY he didn't deserve to die like that

If you don't think the bad guy should die at the end...well...this might not be the series to expect that. I mean there's AC2, so you might get 1 game in 10 where that happens. I didn't feel Starrick's death was particularly unfair. I haven't shed a tear for any of the bad guys.

SixKeys
01-19-2016, 09:26 AM
in the answer to that we are looking for a ending that includes fair ending for all good & bad characters for example many bad characters in AC series died in the wildest way aside that all of them died and died and died I mean same results all the time and it's death for example starrick didn't really deserved to be ripped like that at the end by evil twins they could just put him in jail he didn't have any power left but a character like sith empror in star wars deserved death
let me make it clear killing a defenseless person even if she/he is your enemy it's wrong really wrong we have been seeing in many AC games for many times like charles or starrick or the death fate for all enemies when some times there could be other fates for them ... and when this happenes it makes your character a real bad guy as well for example how anikan turned into vedar after killing defenseless count duko

LMAO no offense, but the series is called Assassin's Creed. Assassins are defined by killing people. What did you think you'd been doing to all those innocent policemen all this time? Putting them to sleep with your hidden blade?

Spoiler: you're not really playing the good guys in this series. You're right, it is wrong to kill people even if they are your enemies. Hence the assassins are not good guys. They're a sect of extremists. The first game was full of philosophical musings on whether Alta´r was actually right to kill all those people or not. His targets were doing questionable things, but they all had a justification for it. One guy (I forget who) appeared to be starving people for no reason, but after Alta´r killed him, he found out the man was trying to ration the city's food because they were running out. Templars always believe they are working for the greater good, and there are even people here on the forums who agree with their goals, if not their methods.

So basically, neither side is good. Both sides believe there is no negotiating with the other side, that the only way to stop each other from gaining the upper hand is through killing. So don't expect an ending where both sides just agree to amicably part ways and everyone goes home happy. The whole series is all about killing people and whether or not the ends justify the means.

Rioz22222
01-19-2016, 12:01 PM
LMAO no offense, but the series is called Assassin's Creed. Assassins are defined by killing people. What did you think you'd been doing to all those innocent policemen all this time? Putting them to sleep with your hidden blade?

Spoiler: you're not really playing the good guys in this series. You're right, it is wrong to kill people even if they are your enemies. Hence the assassins are not good guys. They're a sect of extremists. The first game was full of philosophical musings on whether Alta´r was actually right to kill all those people or not. His targets were doing questionable things, but they all had a justification for it. One guy (I forget who) appeared to be starving people for no reason, but after Alta´r killed him, he found out the man was trying to ration the city's food because they were running out. Templars always believe they are working for the greater good, and there are even people here on the forums who agree with their goals, if not their methods.

So basically, neither side is good. Both sides believe there is no negotiating with the other side, that the only way to stop each other from gaining the upper hand is through killing. So don't expect an ending where both sides just agree to amicably part ways and everyone goes home happy. The whole series is all about killing people and whether or not the ends justify the means.

so basically games sides are not like jedies & siths / angles & evils ( 1 side are good guys & 1 side are pure evil ) both side have issues and in both of them you see good and bad people ( bad assassin's suchs as jack the ripper / good templars like father of elise ) and they do anything for their cause even if it is killing innocent people or defenseless enemies about those cops you don't really feel any guilty for killing them because if you are truly playing history in helix it basically didn't happen and besides they are all side characters but thanks for making it clear to me but still i'd really rather if assassin's were like jedies the good guys who have merci on enemies some times instead of being a heartless kill machinesI also think this should be changed doesn't really feel good when you know there is no right or goodness in your game and even you cool hooded character is a criminal ...

VestigialLlama4
01-19-2016, 12:48 PM
so basically games sides are not like jedies & siths / angles & evils ( 1 side are good guys & 1 side are pure evil ) both side have issues and in both of them you see good and bad people ( bad assassin's suchs as jack the ripper / good templars like father of elise ) and they do anything for their cause even if it is killing innocent people or defenseless enemies about those cops you don't really feel any guilty for killing them because if you are truly playing history in helix it basically didn't happen and besides they are all side characters but thanks for making it clear to me but still i'd really rather if assassin's were like jedies the good guys who have merci on enemies some times instead of being a heartless kill machinesI also think this should be changed doesn't really feel good when you know there is no right or goodness in your game and even you cool hooded character is a criminal ...

The thing is Star Wars is science fiction fantasy...Assassin's Creed is Historical Fiction. Good/Evil or Jedi/Sith is pretty easy to do in a fantasy world, but to do that in a historical context would be dishonest and dangerous to say the least. It would also be poor storytelling.

The point of Assassin's Creed is that violence is part of history. The likes of Leonardo da Vinci and other great scientists depended on powerful patrons to support and protect them, and in the Renaissance all those patrons were corrupt noblemen who were murderous and two-faced, and yet these guys funded gorgeous art and beautiful ideas. The good things people associate with history (architecture/art/science) were products of a very violent society. The United States of America was built on slavery and Native American oppression. Within that context, the Assassins and Templars make sense to us: it's about making us think how history, morality and values change. In a modern context, a man in a crowd killing people is evil and a terrorist. In the time of the Crusades, that guy is a hero, because the guards are all thugs serving corrupt kingdoms who routinely oppress and bully the population, the rulers are warlords who oppress their own people, and "the noble" Crusaders were a bunch of invaders and religious fanatics. Today a pirate is a bad guy, in the golden age, a pirate fleeing an oppressive and evil slaveowning navy is pretty heroic.

So I wouldn't say there isn't "right" or "goodness" in the AC world, the point is to think about what that means. After all you certainly would think very carefully before calling any German citizen in Hitler's regime "good". To a modern audience, white people before and after the Civil War are basically "guilty until proven innocent" as far as race relations are concerned. The same applies to men in terms of how they treat women. Now the games are pretty compromised, being a commercial product, in dealing with all these themes maturely, but the fact that it touches on it at all goes to show the maturity AC brought to games as a medium.

cawatrooper9
01-19-2016, 04:59 PM
I remember back in 2010 I read that they planned on making each release end on a cliffhanger, sort of episodic. So, I guess inherently with that you're going to get a little bit of good (sometimes) and a little bad of sad/bad.

That being said, I'm not entirely sure I agree with some of these evaluations. Sure, ACIII and Unity ended pretty sadly, but to say ACR and ACS did is a pretty big stretch. ACS's ending was a total cheesefest (not necessarily a bad thing). The only endings I teared up during (yeah, I'll admit it :rolleyes:) were ACR when Ezio "meets" Altair, and ACIV during the "Parting Glass" song- but even then, I'd say they were more bittersweet than sad.

Rogue was interesting- the ending itself is actually empowering for Shay, but as an audience that probably mostly sympathizes with the Assassins, this caused conflicting emotions in many people- so, while Shay seems content with his decision, it still might feel like he made the "wrong" choice. I guess if you consider Charles' death then it could be sad, but only because you encounter a young Arno only moments before, reminding you of the weight of this action.

Bipolar Matt
01-19-2016, 05:00 PM
My personal thoughts:
AC1 - Cliffhanger ending; neither good nor bad, but you knew more was to come.
AC2 - I didn't know it was going to be a cliffhanger for Ezio at the time (for modern day, yes), fairly upbeat ending.
ACB - Downer, Lucy dies.
ACR - This was more upbeat to me and doesn't get enough credit; this really was more the close to Ezio's story than Altair's. Sure Altair passed on, but Ezio met his wife and retired. The scene where he talks to Desmond is probably my favorite in the whole series. Gave me goosebumps. And I like how confident Desmond was when he awoke, looked at the Apple and said "I know what we need to do."
AC3 - Very sad. Connor loses everything and Desmond dies and Juno is released. On the positive side, Desmond did save the world. And he made peace with his father.
ACL - Happy. Aveline saves New Orleans from Madeline's Templars and finds the Prophecy Disk. No downside occurs me.
ACBF - Bittersweet. Edward, the last true pirate quits piracy, joins the Assassins and meets his daughter. Sad that he lost so many people (Caroline and all his friends except for Anne Bonny).
ACRo - Ambivalent. Shay turned Templar. Was neither good nor bad, in my eyes.
ACU - Sad, Elise died. Although Dead Kings made it a bit happier since Arno regained a lot of his resolve.
ACS - Happiest one, perhaps. Freed London. Jack the Ripper actually took this down just a peg, with all the darkness that went on. We'll see what Last Maharajah does for the story.

cawatrooper9
01-19-2016, 05:10 PM
One thing I might add- MD stuff. Generally, the tone of MD and past sections used to end on a similar note, but that's not the case anymore. For instance, ACS had a really lighthearted ending, but the MD ending was both mysterious, sad (for Rebecca), and (for many fans) frustrating.

I guess the emptiness we felt as the credits rolled after Unity's lackluster MD ending could echo Arno's emptiness after Elise's death, though.

Ureh
01-19-2016, 08:08 PM
I guess the emptiness we felt as the credits rolled after Unity's lackluster MD ending could echo Arno's emptiness after Elise's death, though.

For that ending with Arno's monologue and Bishop's reply, I actually felt a sense of relief and even fulfillment - from the perspective of a person who has played the entire series not the "I'm a consumer sitting on the couch with my new helix console why are you bothering me random bishop who just told me about the assassins and templars". Fulfillment in that as time passes it seems like Arno is healing, he's getting over the deaths of Elise and all the others. He rejoined the brohood, got promotions, doing good stuff, etc. And he even goes as far as to give Germain a "burial" with all the other people who suffered in his Reign, most folks today wouldn't consider it a proper burial but in back in those days it was probably more than he deserved. Also I'm relieved because that's one less source that Abstergo can use for the phoenix project ("Looks like Arno had won this fight centuries ago.") I like that connection between past and present, where the past still played a small but crucial role in the future.

cawatrooper9
01-19-2016, 08:23 PM
For that ending with Arno's monologue and Bishop's reply, I actually felt a sense of relief and even fulfillment - from the perspective of a person who has played the entire series not the "I'm a consumer sitting on the couch with my new helix console why are you bothering me random bishop who just told me about the assassins and templars". Fulfillment in that as time passes it seems like Arno is healing, he's getting over the deaths of Elise and all the others. He rejoined the brohood, got promotions, doing good stuff, etc. And he even goes as far as to give Germain a "burial" with all the other people who suffered in his Reign, most folks today wouldn't consider it a proper burial but in back in those days it was probably more than he deserved. Also I'm relieved because that's one less source that Abstergo can use for the phoenix project ("Looks like Arno had won this fight centuries ago.") I like that connection between past and present, where the past still played a small but crucial role in the future.

Yeah, the monologue does imply that Arno gets better (though we really don't see that in the DLC until well into it).

As for the MD stuff- well, you're considerably more optimistic in this case than I am. Honestly, I wouldn't have minded having Abstergo get Germain's body if it would've meant something would have happened.

The connection of past and present is always welcome, but this time (like in ACIII), I just don't feel that it was well done. I think the best the series has made a physical connection between past and present is ACB with both Montergionni and the Temple of Juno- both places visited in MD and the past protagonists. The best thematic connection, in my opinion, was ACIV. In Unity, I just don't feel like there's that much of a sense of accomplishment. I suppose it's good to know that Arno " won this fight centuries ago", but that kind of begs the question of whether or not the game was even necessary. Everything in the game is a simulation (as is the M.O. of this series), but the only use this knowledge gained this point is that we didn't have to do this in the first place. I guess it helps Bishop sleep better at night, but otherwise I was disappointed.

Nevertheless, I respect that you do appreciate it. :D

Ureh
01-19-2016, 08:30 PM
. I guess it helps Bishop sleep better at night, but otherwise I was disappointed.

Pretty much this.

ZZZZzzzzz zzzzz.... *talks in her sleep* one sage down, a couple hundred more to check.... ZZzzzzz

True_Assassin92
01-19-2016, 09:17 PM
ACU - Sad, Elise died. Although Dead Kings made it a bit happier since Arno regained a lot of his resolve.
ACS - Happiest one, perhaps. Freed London. Jack the Ripper actually took this down just a peg, with all the darkness that went on. We'll see what Last Maharajah does for the story.

You shouldn't count DLC though, the main story of a character should end in the actual game, not through extensions which we have to pay for. :o

niempe-67
01-19-2016, 10:19 PM

LOL I'm confused (http://spas.about.com/od/spaglossary/g/Happy-Ending-Massage.htm)