PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed I - Memory Block 6 - Robert de Sable

Reborn.swe
01-17-2016, 08:09 PM
HI!
I play Assassin's Creed I on the PC and can not withstand the Memory Block 6 - Robert de Sable, I found a video on Youtube that shows how a guy could repeat the same type of attack that makes guys fall on the ground and thus becomes it is easy to kill them, watch this video, fast forward to minute 10:30.
https://youtu.be/fpHJv0Y-i5E

I suspect that he play on Xbox, anyone know how I can repeat what he does, he might Xbox stuck on the PC?
Or anything else that can help to defeat them.
I will be tightly surrounded and there are more attacking simultaneously.

Ureh
01-17-2016, 08:46 PM
Hello,
I believe the knock down animation is when the enemy has enough health to survive several Counter Kills from the sword and short blade. A well-timed Counter Kill with the Hidden Blade can finish any enemy immediately - regardless of how much health they have. I think you can also switch to the Hidden Blade to instantly kill enemies if you notice they're in a "idle" state (one ex: they're looking at the ground while scratching their head). Also if you manage to push an opponent to the ground - usually by grabbing them with the Shift button or Counter Kill - you can finish them by switching to the hidden blade then pressing Left mouse button.

If I remember correctly, you can perform Counter Kills by holding the Right mouse button and clicking the Left mouse button usually just before your opponent's attack is about to land. For enemies that are trying to flank you, you'll need to also use the wasd keys (I can't remember if you can also use the mouse as a substitute) to direct your Counter Kill or Dodge animation at them.

Extra abilities:
-Guard Break: Performed by pressing Space once, then pressing the Left mouse button while Altair is dashing forward. This'll break most defenses and allow you to perform a Combo.
-Combo: Works for the Sword and Short Blade, press the Left mouse button three times in a row. Press the button rhythmically.
-Dodge: Hold the Right mouse button, then press the Space bar just before their attack lands. Altair will dodge backwards by default, or you can use wasd to evade left or right.
-Grab Break: If you notice a guard is grabbing Altair in an attempt to throw him to the ground, then hold Right mouse button and then press Shift.

I think most people will need a quite a bit of practice before they can get a hang of the combat.

VoldR
01-17-2016, 09:33 PM
I tens to throw them around easily as u can see here around 3:30
https://youtu.be/9PkwYgjSaxc

But I didn't kill them when they fall, i want to get kill shots from different weapons, so i was just buying time.

Its a story playthrough, so i gave robert a chance before I break his attempt to throw me like in the other video and stab him on the ground.

U can see a stream of insta kill with the hidden blade on a group of 'enemies' further in the video.

Reborn.swe
01-18-2016, 09:22 PM
Hello,
I believe the knock down animation is when the enemy has enough health to survive several Counter Kills from the sword and short blade. A well-timed Counter Kill with the Hidden Blade can finish any enemy immediately - regardless of how much health they have. I think you can also switch to the Hidden Blade to instantly kill enemies if you notice they're in a "idle" state (one ex: they're looking at the ground while scratching their head). Also if you manage to push an opponent to the ground - usually by grabbing them with the Shift button or Counter Kill - you can finish them by switching to the hidden blade then pressing Left mouse button.

If I remember correctly, you can perform Counter Kills by holding the Right mouse button and clicking the Left mouse button usually just before your opponent's attack is about to land. For enemies that are trying to flank you, you'll need to also use the wasd keys (I can't remember if you can also use the mouse as a substitute) to direct your Counter Kill or Dodge animation at them.

Extra abilities:
-Guard Break: Performed by pressing Space once, then pressing the Left mouse button while Altair is dashing forward. This'll break most defenses and allow you to perform a Combo.
-Combo: Works for the Sword and Short Blade, press the Left mouse button three times in a row. Press the button rhythmically.
-Dodge: Hold the Right mouse button, then press the Space bar just before their attack lands. Altair will dodge backwards by default, or you can use wasd to evade left or right.
-Grab Break: If you notice a guard is grabbing Altair in an attempt to throw him to the ground, then hold Right mouse button and then press Shift.

I think most people will need a quite a bit of practice before they can get a hang of the combat.

I tens to throw them around easily as u can see here around 3:30
https://youtu.be/9PkwYgjSaxc

But I didn't kill them when they fall, i want to get kill shots from different weapons, so i was just buying time.

Its a story playthrough, so i gave robert a chance before I break his attempt to throw me like in the other video and stab him on the ground.

U can see a stream of insta kill with the hidden blade on a group of 'enemies' further in the video.

OMG !!!!
I tried in every possible way but I can not defeat the Templar Knights.
Feeling I have is that it's harder on my computer than on any other, encircling them not me in the same way as all the video I saw on youtube.
Thanks for the help but I can not handle it.
Stupid difficulty, I think!:mad:

TonyG-UK
01-19-2016, 05:18 PM
OMG !!!!
I tried in every possible way but I can not defeat the Templar Knights.
Stupid difficulty, I think!:mad:

You counter. So hold down your high profile key, wait for of of them to attack and then hit counter, if they fall over you can go into attack mode to finish them off. Rinse and repeat. I've done this using the hidden blade only, it's much easier with the sword.

Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYFfEMp4ho0&index=9&list=PLF59415ABC1451CCB

Tolkyyn
05-31-2017, 05:58 PM
You counter. So hold down your high profile key, wait for of of them to attack and then hit counter, if they fall over you can go into attack mode to finish them off. Rinse and repeat. I've done this using the hidden blade only, it's much easier with the sword.

Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYFfEMp4ho0&index=9&list=PLF59415ABC1451CCB

So I've done this lots of times and failed, now Altair won't use his sword, he keeps trying to fight bare-handed. What do I do?

naumaan
05-31-2017, 07:52 PM
Its been a lot of time since i ve played it on pc with keyboard on.

I use an xbox 360 controller on pc and it pretty much works the same way it does with the keyboard.

anyways

brother all you need to do is to equip yourself with the sword, as far as i can remember, the numbers button above english typing keyboard are used for equiping, you should check your controls in the controls section, EQUIP the SWORD and, keep pressing the high profile button, when they attack, you need to press the counter kill key at the right time, and Altair will kill them, you will get the hang of it after repeating a couple of times. And when you throw the last one before robert, ( cant remember the throw control now, but i guess it also comes if you keep pressing the high profile button), just equip the hidden blade from the number keys, press the high profile button, keep pressing and push the attack button wherever it is.

you need to time that right tho, or you ll miss, do check all your controls before going to the mission again, especially on how to equip.

best of luck

Tolkyyn
05-31-2017, 08:25 PM
Its been a lot of time since i ve played it on pc with keyboard on.

I use an xbox 360 controller on pc and it pretty much works the same way it does with the keyboard.

anyways

brother all you need to do is to equip yourself with the sword, as far as i can remember, the numbers button above english typing keyboard are used for equiping, you should check your controls in the controls section, EQUIP the SWORD and, keep pressing the high profile button, when they attack, you need to press the counter kill key at the right time, and Altair will kill them, you will get the hang of it after repeating a couple of times. And when you throw the last one before robert, ( cant remember the throw control now, but i guess it also comes if you keep pressing the high profile button), just equip the hidden blade from the number keys, press the high profile button, keep pressing and push the attack button wherever it is.

you need to time that right tho, or you ll miss, do check all your controls before going to the mission again, especially on how to equip.

best of luck

Yes, I continually hit the 3 when he sheaths it, but he is insisting on fighting all those Templar Knights bare-handed. I don't know if it's a bug or what it is.

naumaan
06-02-2017, 12:37 AM
either your 3 key is faulty or you have a bug, check the 3 key and replace the sword button with some other key, if it still give you problem, then write a ticket in ubisoft support center