PDA

View Full Version : Rayman Adventures Graphics iOS vs Android

coolsandie
01-17-2016, 02:33 PM
Hi,

I was really hooked up with Rayman Adventures once it was released on Android, and have to say its an awesome platformer I've played till date. The art quality, graphics, music and unique blend of action plus adventure is what hooked me into the game and I'm currently at Adventure 50 and the most liked level is Toad Story :)

My main concern is, the graphics effects in iOS and Android looks a tad bit different. iOS (Damn Metal graphics :p) has all the extra visual effects such as particle effects, rain effects, twilight effects, smoke/steam effect etc. Though Art is same in both iOS and Android. I did a lot of research about all these (lol don't know why maybe because I'm a Game Tester by profession) and found that Android will get these effects only if the device has nvidia Tegra K1 processor and above :( Its such a shame not to own a Tegra device. Anyways I found a method to override the graphics values, in which normal android device gets those effects, but its lagging in my device and not getting a smooth gameplay experience (Asus Zenfone 2 Laser) though its playable.

My question is .... is there any way to unify the cross platform graphics experience, such that to get those effects in normal Android phones? It would really accelerate the gameplay experience if it did. Thank You! ;)

coolsandie
03-16-2016, 04:58 PM
Purchased a Xiaomi MiPad which has a Tegra K1 processor to enjoy full graphics and guess what .... Play Store is showing the game is incompatible with my device .. feeling like Mehh ... :nonchalance::nonchalance: