PDA

View Full Version : ACIV: Black Flag

Saxon-Thegn
01-17-2016, 12:30 PM
I have a problem with sequence 11. every time I go into the observation room my POV goes funny it always tries to look in a certain direction.
It wasn't a problem in a previous mission that involved that room but now I have to climb and jump.
When I climb the moving blocks you get on to a ledge at the top and then jump on to a plinth.
I can't look at the plinth my POV is facing the exit and when I try to jump on the plinth I jump towards the exit instead?
Is this a bug or am I doing some thing wrong?:confused:
Cheers

OxIdOAC
01-17-2016, 08:43 PM
Hello Saxon, and welcome to the forum.

As i currently play AC Black Flag (and i'm about 85% full sync, but i already 100% synced main storyline) i can say that this IS NOT a bug nor u doing nothing wrong. That POV change is a legacy from older AC titles that for years drive players absolutely mad. Some one in Ubisoft got the idea of a POV change in tricky situations is a good idea. Well, i don't mind it (after 2~3 games you are used to it) because with change of POV you must change how you look at your character and instead of jump forward (if you look at character from a profile) you must jump LEFT or RIGHT instead... I know its not easy but you don't have to do it in first try. After all Kenway can't be killed and a minor desyncronization never hurt anyone, right.... :confused:

Enjoy

If you need more help, feel free to ask in the forums...

SeaxonThegn
01-18-2016, 06:45 PM
Hello Saxon, and welcome to the forum.

As i currently play AC Black Flag (and i'm about 85% full sync, but i already 100% synced main storyline) i can say that this IS NOT a bug nor u doing nothing wrong. That POV change is a legacy from older AC titles that for years drive players absolutely mad. Some one in Ubisoft got the idea of a POV change in tricky situations is a good idea. Well, i don't mind it (after 2~3 games you are used to it) because with change of POV you must change how you look at your character and instead of jump forward (if you look at character from a profile) you must jump LEFT or RIGHT instead... I know its not easy but you don't have to do it in first try. After all Kenway can't be killed and a minor desyncronization never hurt anyone, right.... :confused:

Enjoy

If you need more help, feel free to ask in the forums...

Thanks for the help mate.
I completed it two tries after I posted this
:)