PDA

View Full Version : Beta Testing Guide

RPGFiend2139
01-17-2016, 12:30 PM
Was wondering if anyone out there can provide a guide as to what we should be looking for and doing in the upcoming beta test. Thanks!

Eagle42
01-17-2016, 12:53 PM
As a alpha player I suggest doing all missions, explore and do some dark zone time.

TheOnlyDroid
01-18-2016, 05:18 PM
As a alpha player I suggest doing all missions, explore and do some dark zone time.

On top of that look for lighting defect, texture clashing... among other things just look at stability as Eagle basically said.. But the overall premiss is have fun while you do it.

GhosTHnTR6
01-18-2016, 06:01 PM
NPC and players that look strange, like what they call rag dolling , glitching into and out of walls,etc. i remember seeing that alot in the Siege Beta.

ChequeSix
01-24-2016, 10:54 PM
How are issues to be reported? Is there an in game camera/text app or function that can be used to capture the issue if static enough to be captured on screen? Or need to open a browser and post in forum?

GhosTHnTR6
01-26-2016, 03:54 AM
Typically there should be a forum section once the beta starts for you to post up any bugs you find make sure to see if someone else hasn't already reported it, but you can add details to their thread in case your incident happened under different conditions, alot of times you will see similar reasons or incidences which were the reason for it happening.