PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 1 Templar Glitch

payaso2208
01-16-2016, 11:27 PM
So I'm replaying through AC1, and it's all good up until now. I'm in Memory Block 6 in Middle District Jerusalem, and when I entered it, I had 57/60 Templars. After collecting all the flags, I found two of the templars, but couldn't find the third. Eventually I used a map online, went to where it said the final Templar was... and he's not there! I've restarted the game, restarted my console (PS3) and cleared the game cache, but nothing has worked. The only other solution online I can find is to restart another game and run through it all again until I'm at the point I am now, but I really don't want to have to redo 5 Memory Blocks' worth of game for the sake of one Templar. Are there any other known fixes for this? Thanks in advance.

Bipolar Matt
01-17-2016, 01:23 AM
So I'm replaying through AC1, and it's all good up until now. I'm in Memory Block 6 in Middle District Jerusalem, and when I entered it, I had 57/60 Templars. After collecting all the flags, I found two of the templars, but couldn't find the third. Eventually I used a map online, went to where it said the final Templar was... and he's not there! I've restarted the game, restarted my console (PS3) and cleared the game cache, but nothing has worked. The only other solution online I can find is to restart another game and run through it all again until I'm at the point I am now, but I really don't want to have to redo 5 Memory Blocks' worth of game for the sake of one Templar. Are there any other known fixes for this? Thanks in advance.

1. Verify the accuracy of the online map you found. It may be wrong.
2. Are you on PS3, XBox 360 or PC?
3. If nothing else, get through the game and then when you come back to Jerusalem for Memory Block 9, go looking again.