PDA

View Full Version : How long this game really is?

borek92
01-16-2016, 09:35 PM
Hello, I'm at adventure 37 and the game seems to has no end. On YouTube I see that the dude is at adventure 146... I mean, levens have to some time, right? What happens when I find all the incrediballs?

RayCarrot
01-17-2016, 09:02 AM
Once you find all the Incrediballs you get a congratulations and that's kind of it... Though there will come more Incrediballs and worlds in future updates to keep the game going so basically it never ends. I'm currently at adventure 362 and I'm going for the achievements and the costumes now

borek92
01-17-2016, 02:49 PM
You're at 362? How are you not bored? Do levels repeat? They can't be infinite. Also, did you manage that without paying real money?

coolsandie
01-17-2016, 09:24 PM
You're at 362? How are you not bored? Do levels repeat? They can't be infinite. Also, did you manage that without paying real money?

Yes, the levels do repeat. I'm at Adventure 51, and my most played world is in Medieval Mayhem. Still its fun to play those. I'm never bored playing in that world. New Worlds in future updates would definitely keep it hooked.

RayCarrot
01-18-2016, 08:39 AM
Yeh, it's getting pretty repetitive and boring, though I did play during soft launch which is why I'm so far into the game, so players who started playing during worldwide launch probably won't find it repetitive for a while and I'm assuming they're going to release the new Dojo world soon.

mark96072
01-28-2016, 03:09 PM
Yeh, it's getting pretty repetitive and boring, though I did play during soft launch which is why I'm so far into the game, so players who started playing during worldwide launch probably won't find it repetitive for a while and I'm assuming they're going to release the new Dojo world soon.
The levels wouldn't feel that repetitive if there was more of a challenge. The game is way too easy; I loved and still love it (after being @ 2940m), but there were just a few challenges. Increasing scores isn't that interesting, because you won't get rewarded more after grabbing the chest of gems. Besides, there should at least be a leaderboard for the Teensie levels. Right now you'll only see some scores from friends after you've finished a level.
All wishes :D

RayCarrot
01-29-2016, 07:33 AM
The levels wouldn't feel that repetitive if there was more of a challenge. The game is way too easy; I loved and still love it (after being @ 2940m), but there were just a few challenges. Increasing scores isn't that interesting, because you won't get rewarded more after grabbing the chest of gems. Besides, there should at least be a leaderboard for the Teensie levels. Right now you'll only see some scores from friends after you've finished a level.
All wishes :D

I agree, more harder levels would be more fun as I just quickly run through all the levels nowadays. Especially when I've played them like 20 times before... I also which the leaderboard system worked a bit better. It's really random when it shows you're highscore and sometimes it isn't even the highscore it shows. Hopefully they'll add some new game-mode outside the adventures as well as the new Dojo world coming soon.

mark96072
01-29-2016, 10:17 AM
I agree, more harder levels would be more fun as I just quickly run through all the levels nowadays. Especially when I've played them like 20 times before... I also which the leaderboard system worked a bit better. It's really random when it shows you're highscore and sometimes it isn't even the highscore it shows. Hopefully they'll add some new game-mode outside the adventures as well as the new Dojo world coming soon.

That's right and something that especially goes up in the Teensie search levels; you don't really need seekers there (anymore) ;)

As for the 'leaderboard': don't know about the highscores, but I just see some random scores from adventurers I've added as a friend.Thing that's really fishy is, that I see awful Teensie Rocket/Time Trial scores from others; as if they're the lowest or something like that. I don't really trust it that yet. At least it's not interesting to look at.

I'm excited to see more....new levels in at least 1 new world :)
This is the only mobile game (technically, but playing via PC) I've supported with €9,-! Ubisofts deserve it, but I can't support more while playing the same levels over and over again. Anyway, still enjoying!

RayCarrot
01-29-2016, 04:38 PM
That's right and something that especially goes up in the Teensie search levels; you don't really need seekers there (anymore) ;)

As for the 'leaderboard': don't know about the highscores, but I just see some random scores from adventurers I've added as a friend.Thing that's really fishy is, that I see awful Teensie Rocket/Time Trial scores from others; as if they're the lowest or something like that. I don't really trust it that yet. At least it's not interesting to look at.

I'm excited to see more....new levels in at least 1 new world :)
This is the only mobile game (technically, but playing via PC) I've supported with €9,-! Ubisofts deserve it, but I can't support more while playing the same levels over and over again. Anyway, still enjoying!

I have a friend playing it and we're friend in-game through Facebook and in a level he completed it showed my score as being insanely low. I'm not sure if it's a bug, if it shows the score from the last time the person played or if it's meant to be that way (which would be rather odd).
I'm really looking forward to the new world! I know it's Dojo based, though I hope they kind of expand the Dojo idea further than they did in Legends (which might be what they're doing as from the trailer we saw other enemies in the Dojo level).

mark96072
01-29-2016, 05:31 PM
I have a friend playing it and we're friend in-game through Facebook and in a level he completed it showed my score as being insanely low. I'm not sure if it's a bug, if it shows the score from the last time the person played or if it's meant to be that way (which would be rather odd).
I'm really looking forward to the new world! I know it's Dojo based, though I hope they kind of expand the Dojo idea further than they did in Legends (which might be what they're doing as from the trailer we saw other enemies in the Dojo level).
Hmmm, I can't believe the scores...or there must be a bunch of 8/9-year old players :p I feel it's a buggy...Too bad!

I just rewatched the trailer and saw the Dojo world flashing by; looks basic, but we haven't seen much yet. At least promising!
And yeah, I didn't really like the Dojo world in Rayman Legends; I was there the least, talking about the Multiplayer. Are you still playing Rayman Legends btw? I remember you as a great player somehow...having grabbed a lot of diamonds too, huh? I'm still playing it once in a while.

RayCarrot
01-30-2016, 09:35 AM
Hmmm, I can't believe the scores...or there must be a bunch of 8/9-year old players :p I feel it's a buggy...Too bad!

I just rewatched the trailer and saw the Dojo world flashing by; looks basic, but we haven't seen much yet. At least promising!
And yeah, I didn't really like the Dojo world in Rayman Legends; I was there the least, talking about the Multiplayer. Are you still playing Rayman Legends btw? I remember you as a great player somehow...having grabbed a lot of diamonds too, huh? I'm still playing it once in a while.

I still play Legends sometimes, though I wouldn't call myself a great player :p I do get diamonds once in a while, though usualy when I get a good score in LoLD it's my friend who got it. Though we have been doing some co-op in The Dojo recently and gotten quite good scores. I actually think the Dojo world in Legends was quite interesting, though I can't see how you'd create a whole world with that theme in Adventures, which is why I hope they somehow expand the Dojo idea or maybe create a world with all of the challenge theme like LoLD, Neverending pit etc. Or even better, they could make an entirely new world exclusive for this game :D

mark96072
02-01-2016, 02:40 PM
I still play Legends sometimes, though I wouldn't call myself a great player :p I do get diamonds once in a while, though usualy when I get a good score in LoLD it's my friend who got it. Though we have been doing some co-op in The Dojo recently and gotten quite good scores. I actually think the Dojo world in Legends was quite interesting, though I can't see how you'd create a whole world with that theme in Adventures, which is why I hope they somehow expand the Dojo idea or maybe create a world with all of the challenge theme like LoLD, Neverending pit etc. Or even better, they could make an entirely new world exclusive for this game :D
Okay, haha :D I somehow didn't really like the Dojo, the Neverending Pit was my favourite. Maybe because I just love nature! It also reminds me of Rayman 2 ;) Aside the original Rayman (1995) & Rayman 3, my all-time favourite!

Indeed, a whole new world would be awesome! Can't wait to see what's next! In the meantime, collecting more & more gems!
Have fun!

mark96072
02-04-2016, 02:20 PM
Yes, yes, Ubisoft I love you! A new update, including missions! Make my day :cool:

RayCarrot
02-04-2016, 07:45 PM
Agree! Even though the new area (which I'm eagerly waiting for!) wasn't unlocked it's still nice to see new things like missions and a new creature family! Especially love the new achievements (though I believe the achievement counter is wrong?). It would also be nice if the missions were a bit harder though. Something like: Complete a level without collection any lums or something like that. Now it's basically just: play a bunch of levels
Other than that great new update :D

mark96072
02-04-2016, 08:44 PM
Agree! Even though the new area (which I'm eagerly waiting for!) wasn't unlocked it's still nice to see new things like missions and a new creature family! Especially love the new achievements (though I believe the achievement counter is wrong?). It would also be nice if the missions were a bit harder though. Something like: Complete a level without collection any lums or something like that. Now it's basically just: play a bunch of levels
Other than that great new update :D
I don't know, I was counting 81, but an achievement like: "Look through the captain's telescope" will be achieved when you look once, 10x times and maybe 25x...so that's 3 achievements already, right? I'll see :cool: Got my tree @ 3km already :)

And I agree with you: I can't consider the missions hard as of now and would see some more challenge as well :D Keeps me motivated!

RayCarrot
02-05-2016, 09:23 AM
I have 69/81 achievements as of now. These are missing:
Use Captain's telescope X times - 2 steps missing
Destroy X enemies - 1 step missing
Play X levels as Globox - 3 steps missing
Destroy X enemies using protectors - 1 step missing
Play X levels as Teensy - 3 steps missing

2+1+3+1+3=10
69+10=79
That means 2 achievements are missing once I get them all.
Wait a second! There are 27 achievements total. That means 27x3 which is 81... Hm, I wonder if it hasn't counted two of my achievements? Cause the total amount seems correct. How weird...:confused:
I'm on 3010 m so far :D Just two creatures remaining (a bronze one and the crystal one). You might be able to see me on the leaderboard at 3010 m. I'm the one from Sweden.

RayCarrot
02-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Wohoo! I got all the new creatures :D Eagerly waiting for more updates now... :P

mark96072
02-06-2016, 04:02 PM
I have 69/81 achievements as of now. These are missing:
Use Captain's telescope X times - 2 steps missing
Destroy X enemies - 1 step missing
Play X levels as Globox - 3 steps missing
Destroy X enemies using protectors - 1 step missing
Play X levels as Teensy - 3 steps missing

2+1+3+1+3=10
69+10=79
That means 2 achievements are missing once I get them all.
Wait a second! There are 27 achievements total. That means 27x3 which is 81... Hm, I wonder if it hasn't counted two of my achievements? Cause the total amount seems correct. How weird...:confused:
I'm on 3010 m so far :D Just two creatures remaining (a bronze one and the crystal one). You might be able to see me on the leaderboard at 3010 m. I'm the one from Sweden.
I have 68/81 achievements as of now and think I'll get to 80/81 :rolleyes: 27 x 3 achievements would make sense...maybe some weren't counted in. How 'bout those social media achievements? 3 of them as well? I'm logged in via Google+, not using Facebook or Twitter, so....Maybe I'll create an account.
Finished the creature family at the day of the update release, because of so many gems ;)

As for the leaderboards: nothing really special so far, I hope they resemble it with the leaderboards from Legends or so :cool:

mark96072
02-06-2016, 04:03 PM
Wohoo! I got all the new creatures :D Eagerly waiting for more updates now... :P
Yeah, but also waiting for some challengingen missions to pop up :cool:

Rosielukas
09-16-2016, 10:26 AM
It depends on how good you are with these kinds of games. The above poster says it'd take 15-20 hours to go through all of the non-Origins levels, but I think it'd take me around 10. Nonetheless, it's a very meaty game for this genre.