PDA

View Full Version : Open world

MustangSpirit74
01-16-2016, 08:49 PM
Hi. i just bought Assassins Creed Syndicate but i roll from 1 mission into another. Does this game allow you to wander around in the open world en get collectibles and explore and stuff? Or does it stay this way? A lot different then AC Black Flag.
Thanks! :-)

Jackdaw951
01-16-2016, 08:55 PM
It's fully open world, unless you select a mission, in which case you'll need to follow its linear path. Pretty much like any AC game, really. In the beginning, you'll need to go through a tutorial run with the twins which eventually lands you in London. It opens up from there.

Rioz22222
01-16-2016, 08:59 PM
Don't you worry first 2 missions are like that then the twins travel to london to save it from evil templars so currently you are not in london yet !

cjdavies
01-17-2016, 05:56 PM
Yes, once you arrive in London, you have a mission to complete, then you are on your own to free-roam, I am on Sequence 4 and not done the last memory as I have now unlocked all the side missions and able to collect the helix glitches due to the rope launcher, and now going to have fun for a while doing most of the side missions before I carry on.

cjdavies
01-17-2016, 05:58 PM
Yes, once you arrive in London, you have a mission to complete, then you are on your own to free-roam, I am on Sequence 4 and not done the last memory as I have now unlocked all the side missions and able to collect the helix glitches due to the rope launcher, and now going to have fun for a while doing most of the side missions before I carry on.

When/how you get the rope launcher:
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/98...pling-hook.htm

Also when you see an N and T, go to these as they unlock some of the side activities.

Jackdaw951
01-18-2016, 05:01 PM
Heh, yeah. You can conquer all of London and max out your level, gear and gang before Sequence 5. Once all the side activities open up, you can abandon the story until there is nothing worthwhile left to get. Cargo hijacks are terrific for leveling and cash.