PDA

View Full Version : Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: India available now

Mr_Shade
01-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Discover India On A Quest To Defend Love In Assassin’s Creed
® Chronicles’ Second Installment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBmc9Yf-7DQ

London, UK — January 12, 2016 — Today, Ubisoft® announced that Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: India is now available worldwide for download on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and Windows PC.

During 19th-century India, at the height of British control and while tensions are quickly escalating between the Sikh Empire and the East India Company, a Master Templar arrives looking to steal the famed Koh-i-noor diamond. Upon his arrival, master assassin Arbaaz Mir must act fast to secure the diamond for the Brotherhood, steal back a mysterious box that belonged to the Assassin Order and discover the Templars’ objective, putting his love affair with Princess Pyara Kaur in jeopardy and her safety at risk.

In Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India, players will step into the life of Arbaaz Mir, a smart, charming and stealthy Master Assassin. Equipped with brand-new Assassin’s gear including the Talwar (curved sword) and Chakram (circular throwing weapon), players will unleash immense damage during fights with moves like the new double kill, helix strike and the silent takedown. Now more agile than ever, players will navigate through squares and bazaars, leaving a destructive trail of chaos.

Developed by Climax Studios in collaboration with Ubisoft Montreal, Assassin’s Creed Chronicles brings the thrill of being a Master Assassin to 2.5D. Brought to life by a palette of vibrant, stunning colours inspired by India’s murals and templates, Arbaaz Mir’s journey will draw players into highly illustrative newspaper style visuals as they navigate unnoticed across India’s legendary landmarks.

Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: India is the second instalment of the series after Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China. Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: Russia, which takes place during the Red October revolution, will follow on February 9. The Assassin’s Creed Chronicles Trilogy Pack, which includes all three episodes, will be available as a digital store bundle on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and Windows PC starting February 9. The Assassin’s Creed Chronicles Trilogy Pack will also be available at retail stores on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One starting February 9. The Assassin’s Creed Chronicles Trilogy Pack will also be available on the PlayStation® Vita system on April 5.

For more information on Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India, please visit assassinscreed.com.

For more information about Assassin’s Creed Chronicles, please visit the UbiBlog, follow us on our UK Twitter account, like our UK Facebook page and subscribe to our UK Youtube account.

Nyteshade.517
01-12-2016, 06:32 PM
having some Uplay trouble on PC for this game...

finished 2 of the Actions (The Lover and Mercy) but my account did not credit me for completing them (I had to contact Support and have them manually give me credit)

the Uplay Rewards will not unlock in the game at all. I purchased the Outfit and Sword for 30 points total but the game says they haven't been purchased while my account says they are

ceekay.sickart
01-13-2016, 12:54 PM
It seems that Ubisoft has long since pulled the plug on users' requests. It's been three or four years since I'm asking Ubisoft to make it available for people in various regions of the globe to buy the Multilanguage version of their games. Unfortunately nobody listens to it. So I won't buy this game, at least not from Uplay or anything Ubisoft related, since everytime I go to UbiShop it sends me to the Russian version of the site and there I can only buy the Russian version of the game. I want the English version. I like the game being in English.

It seems that you've lost another fan. Bye.

Lignjoslav
01-13-2016, 03:05 PM
There is a good reason why Russian version is in Russian. Games are often priced separately for Russia, far more cheaply than in most markets to compensate for the difference in income. In order to prevent abuse of this system, where people from other regions would buy cheap Russian keys, Russian versions are often region locked and only in Russian. The day that changes is the day when games in Russia start costing as much as in EU.

BTW, if people from other regions can get their hands on Russian keys, I would wager that a person from Russia would be able to buy a global/international one, no?

ceekay.sickart
01-13-2016, 03:49 PM
Russian keys are only for the former USSR countries and CIS countries. And are actually locked to be bought only there. You can, however, activate a worldwide key being in those countries, but to get those keys you either have to buy them from different sites than Ubisoft's or to buy from Ubi but using a proxy or VPN server to get past the IP filter.

I, by the way, don't mind buying the US version of the game. It's cheaper than the EU version since it is priced in Dollars, rather than Euros, but with the same numbers. The game is 10 US dollars or 10 Euros. Even though the amount is the same, the value is different.

That's why if I want to buy the original English version I have to look for means to get it.

ceekay.sickart
01-13-2016, 03:51 PM
I want Ubisoft to allow us to chose:
If you want to get only the Russian version: here, pay less to get only THAT version.
If you want to get the Multilanguage version: here, take it, but pay a little more for it.

I don't mind the price difference. It is quite alright, actually. I do mind the fact that we are locked to only one valid choice.

ImoonPeople
01-13-2016, 04:24 PM
Hello, I had bought the ACC Trilogy, I got the email saying Russian and India were available. I still have yet to see India in Uplay. I tried contacting ubisoft through their support page with no luck. Please respond Ubisoft.

egnom2
01-16-2016, 01:57 AM
Hello, I had bought the ACC Trilogy, I got the email saying Russian and India were available. I still have yet to see India in Uplay. I tried contacting ubisoft through their support page with no luck. Please respond Ubisoft.

I just got off the chat and was told by customer service and it seems that there is an issue

[QUOTE]
Me (1/15/2016, 6:35:21 PM):under india and russia says Processing serial number or unlock code.
Chris M (1/15/2016, 6:35:33 PM): Alright - so it will not show up until those keys have been unlocked
Chris M (1/15/2016, 6:35:38 PM): and activated
Me (1/15/2016, 6:35:47 PM): so how are they gonna get unlocked
Chris M (1/15/2016, 6:36:54 PM): Once our system is done processing. We are aware of this issue happening to some of our customers, and are working to resolve it as soon as possible
Me (1/15/2016, 6:38:20 PM): wow, when will ubisoft was going to let the customer know of the issue?
Chris M (1/15/2016, 6:38:34 PM): It just started happening.
Chris M (1/15/2016, 6:38:52 PM): We have heard very few cases of this happening
[QUOTE]

The funny thing is that they dont have an ETA or have notify user of the email error or the issue unlocking the game key

Also the email sent was in error

[QUOTE]
Chris M (1/15/2016, 6:15:33 PM): Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia will be releasing on February 9th.
Chris M (1/15/2016, 6:16:00 PM): Dec 31st was an error on our website
Chris M (1/15/2016, 6:17:27 PM): I apologize, I meant the email
Chris M (1/15/2016, 6:18:04 PM): India released 1/12/2016
[QUOTE]

If Ubisoft care about their customer they should issue an email apologizing for the inconvenience and misleading customer with the erroneous email. If they realy care they should compensate affected user for their trouble

Crowsnevermore
01-19-2016, 03:44 AM
called support twice about this, once on the 12th and again on the 15th. Still haven't received my Uplay Key for India Chronicles. Luckily had someone hook me up with a key for it on steam