PDA

View Full Version : No patch for console players since release

JonesHunt
01-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Hey ubisoft,
i wonder what has happened with updating the console version of zombi. There are a lot of bugs and performance issues reported but since release nothing has been done! I feel relly bad about it. PC players got a patch with bug fixes and performance improvements month ago. That is not the way you should handle it, since your success is based on those millions of console players out there who buy your games!
Now you are ging to release a disc version, too. I feel sorry for all those players who are going to buy the unfinished console version!
Please explain this to your customers, thanks

kristian19772
01-14-2016, 10:03 PM
I don't think it will ever get patched.

I saw it on the UK PSN sale today and hovered over whether to buy it or not. But hearing about the horror stories regarding game breaking bugs and shoddy performance issues I kept my money in my wallet.

Its a golden rule now unfortunately with Ubi games. Wait it out. If they don't fix it, they lose sales. People should take this stance with them at all times and then maybe they wouldn't release such awful products and actually you know.....test games more before release.