PDA

View Full Version : Putting the "Unity is too buggy argument" to rest once and for all

MikeFNY
01-05-2016, 07:05 PM
Having completed Syndicate and its DLC a week or so ago I decided to go back to Unity to enjoy it the way, I believe, it should be enjoyed.

Game fully patched of course.

I am completing the co-op Heist Missions, in private, and doing my best to get maximum reward.

After hours of failed attempts, today I managed to complete the "Ancient History" five-diamond difficulty mission. The rules I set on myself are:

1. You cannot be spotted, if the annoying "Reward" meter is displayed it means you failed
2. You can use only the phantom blade and the firearm
3. So smoke bombs, berserk blades, etc. are not allowed
4. You have to kill as many enemies as possible, even those who don't block your path to the chest
5. If possible, avoid killing enemies by using the "last known position"
6. You have to clear the path and have no-enemy access to at least two chests
7. You cannot use the disguise skill
8. You cannot use the assassin's cache skill to refill your inventory but you can use the shop located at the very top-west side of the map

It took me an hour to do it and with zero bugs at all.

For a stealth-approach lover like myself it was a blast :)

And don't want to exaggerate but I don't remember any other missions, in any other game of the series, which required such a level of concentration where one mistake means trouble.

Completed missions

Smuggler's Paradise
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KqV2X7pMMk
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkr7VhJxFHA
Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCKYJY5eOQg

The Party Palace
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hswggc9fWlM
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5lbOFKrfMo
Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OLKYQ5j4ZM
Part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4iTl9jERdk
Part 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peXUCcs_mMI

phoenix-force411
01-05-2016, 07:31 PM
Depends on where your chest is. Some chests will require even more time to get to, and depending on your equipped gear, you may not have enough tools to even reach your chest without breaking one of your rules.

MikeFNY
01-05-2016, 07:35 PM
I took the path so as the first chest is the one on the ground guarded by two strong guards. By then I had already re-filled at the shop twice I believe, for the phantom blades.

I then moved on to the second chest, inside a building, had to take the stairs up, the chest was guarded by three guards, outside there were three, two by a horse carriage and one guarding the door.

After opening this second chest, which incidentally was the correct one, I escaped the area.

The game is complete so I have the best possible gear although in all fairness, since combat is avoided all together, it's all about the number of phantom blades, I start with 12 which I believe is the maximum, refilled at the shop of course.

I'm not the best gamer you'll ever meet, I think I did it at the 15th-20th attempt but it was fun :)

SixKeys
01-06-2016, 01:25 AM
These sound like good rules except I don't get why you'd have to go out of your way to kill everyone. Assassins are supposed to only kill those who get in the way of their mission.

Ureh
01-06-2016, 02:58 AM
I do like to go on a "kill everything" run too. Although it's kinda funny when you imagine Arno (or any Assassin) limiting themselves to ranged weapons only, when they run out of ammo they leave the important objective area to buy from the conveniently placed merchant.

"Hey I've watched you climb through that window three times today and you bought like 30 of these sewing needles and pistol rounds. What are you up to in there?!"

MikeFNY
01-06-2016, 08:19 AM
These sound like good rules except I don't get why you'd have to go out of your way to kill everyone. Assassins are supposed to only kill those who get in the way of their mission.

Of course to make the "mission" as tough as possible ...

I do like to go on a "kill everything" run too. Although it's kinda funny when you imagine Arno (or any Assassin) limiting themselves to ranged weapons only, when they run out of ammo they leave the important objective area to buy from the conveniently placed merchant.

"Hey I've watched you climb through that window three times today and you bought like 30 of these sewing needles and pistol rounds. What are you up to in there?!"

... which is why I was going to add "no visit to the shop" to the rules but incidentally you have to be careful when you get in there as there is this particular guard who can actually see you during your purchase.

After all it's there, close to the mission, why not utilise it? :)

cawatrooper9
01-06-2016, 04:04 PM
I remember I did a similar thing for one of the auxiliary cafe missions in ACU- the one where you have to kill like 15 soldiers in the vineyard in the southwest part of Paris. I just camped out on a roof above a shop and kept buying and using berserk darts, because I'm a sadist and I love to watch my enemies kill each other.

MikeFNY
01-06-2016, 05:09 PM
That one was a toughy, cheers, I will add it to my list of missions to complete within the "rules".

cawatrooper9
01-06-2016, 05:22 PM
That one was a toughy, cheers, I will add it to my list of missions to complete within the "rules".

Cheers. I like your use of the word "rules". It's a simple enough word to describe a phenomenon I'm all too familiar with- resetting an AC mission because I feel like my actions were too high-profile/unrealistic, even if I was well on my way to successfully completing the mission.

SixKeys
01-06-2016, 05:37 PM
Of course to make the "mission" as tough as possible ...

It's a lot tougher to get to your goal without killing anyone. You have to keep in mind guards' patrol patterns to make sure no-one sees you. If you kill everyone who could possibly spot you before heading for the treasure, there's nothing to worry about.

TO_M
01-06-2016, 05:38 PM

I agree, killing all the NPC's actually makes things a lot easier than if you were to complete the mission without killing anybody. I always like to try ghost runs with these things, and if that's impossible kill as few NPC's as possible.
I also think that you shouldn't be allowed to refill at the shop. Makes things a bit too easy imo, and if you have a constant shortage of ammo/gadgets then wear some gear which increases the capacity.

SixKeys
01-06-2016, 05:48 PM
I gotta say, regarding the "no refills" argument, it p!sses me off that they removed distraction items like firecrackers. When I'm trying to kill as few people as possible, I've tried throwing a smoke bomb behind them so they'll turn around, but the idiots don't hear or see it even if it's just a few feet behind them. Throwing the bomb at them would certainly get the job done, but that would make them suspicious. If it's further away though, it could have been a gas pipe explosion or something.

TO_M
01-06-2016, 05:57 PM
I gotta say, regarding the "no refills" argument, it p!sses me off that they removed distraction items like firecrackers. When I'm trying to kill as few people as possible, I've tried throwing a smoke bomb behind them so they'll turn around, but the idiots don't hear or see it even if it's just a few feet behind them. Throwing the bomb at them would certainly get the job done, but that would make them suspicious. If it's further away though, it could have been a gas pipe explosion or something.

Why don't you use the cherry bombs? Although the cherry bombs usually attract a bit too much attention for my liking, they do get the job done, sort of. The money bomb also distracts the guards for a few seconds if I remember correct.

SixKeys
01-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Why don't you use the cherry bombs? Although the cherry bombs usually attract a bit too much attention for my liking, they do get the job done, sort of. The money bomb also distracts the guards for a few seconds if I remember correct.

I was referring to Syndicate, should have clarified that.

cawatrooper9
01-06-2016, 06:38 PM
I am glad they added whistling back, and I suppose that the environmental manipulation events like hanging barrels works for distractions when they're available, but I can see how that's not entirely satisfactory.

I know the cherry bombs got pretty negative feedback in ACU, which could explain their absence now. Personally, I didn't use them much, but that's not because I didn't have a use for distractions but because these particular assets simply didn't work all that well. If Syndicate had a distraction bomb that actually worked well, I'm sure many gamers would have loved it.

pacmanate
01-06-2016, 06:59 PM
I was referring to Syndicate, should have clarified that.

Just throw a knife, works in the same way as firecrackers. I always use the noise of the throwing knife to lure 1 guard away

SixKeys
01-06-2016, 11:18 PM
Just throw a knife, works in the same way as firecrackers. I always use the noise of the throwing knife to lure 1 guard away

I do, but you have to throw them really close for the guards to hear it. It's no help to me if they only move two steps.

MikeFNY
01-07-2016, 09:15 AM
It's a lot tougher to get to your goal without killing anyone. You have to keep in mind guards' patrol patterns to make sure no-one sees you. If you kill everyone who could possibly spot you before heading for the treasure, there's nothing to worry about.

It depends.

For example I also killed a guard who was completely unaware of what was going on, I spotted him by accident in an area that had very little to do with the chests yet I decided to go after him. Here it made the mission "tougher", in fact I once failed to kill him with the phantom blade and he spotted me. Mission over.

Similar scenario if the chest is in the lower floor yet you still go upstairs to kill 8-10 guards that you could have easily ignored.

But you made me curious, I might try to sneak my way to the two chests without killing anyone if not the guards guarding them. With five snipers, I agree, it might not be easy. Having said that, regardless of the approach, part of the fun is indeed the patrol pattern guards take especially when you have to keep an eye on when they cross so as to double air assassinate them.

I agree, killing all the NPC's actually makes things a lot easier than if you were to complete the mission without killing anybody. I always like to try ghost runs with these things, and if that's impossible kill as few NPC's as possible.
I also think that you shouldn't be allowed to refill at the shop. Makes things a bit too easy imo, and if you have a constant shortage of ammo/gadgets then wear some gear which increases the capacity.

I'm on the fence on refilling at the shop actually. Incidentally I started "The Party Palace" yesterday and ran out of Phantom Blades at one stage, switched to the firearm and as noisy as it is, it helped me to achieve my objective. I recovered some phantom blades through looting and yes, it felt much better than buying them. Shame that I made a very silly mistake later on so I'm yet to complete this one :)

PS: Just noticed that some missions can actually change in respect to guards and entry points. I'm playing "The Party Palace" and noticed that there is an open window that was not opened on my first attempt and a guard who is not supposed to be there :)

SixKeys
01-07-2016, 11:52 AM
PS: Just noticed that some missions can actually change in respect to guards and entry points. I'm playing "The Party Palace" and noticed that there is an open window that was not opened on my first attempt and a guard who is not supposed to be there :)

Yep, that's intentional. Keeps things more interesting when you're replaying the missions, since you can't always rely on your memory of guard locations.

Ureh
01-08-2016, 09:26 PM
@MikeFNY Yea I was reviewing my Unity stats and I think I only have 200ish phantom blade kills vs 5k hidden blade kills after 190 hrs of play. Means that I'm relying too much on the old fashioned play style. I'm definitely going to give your rule set a try when I replay some of the memories and heists.

MikeFNY
01-13-2016, 06:24 PM
I just completed Royal, Guns & Money.

One word: A disaster.

Not one, not two but three sets of guards kept freezing, just walking on the spot. The problem is that this one group of guards, made up of three of them, goes in circles around the whole area and if they stop it means that they basically give you complete freedom over the area without having to keep an eye on their patrol pattern.

But there's more, one of the chests is inside a room heavily guarded room where it's impossible to kill someone with the phantom dart. I had to revert to an ugly solution, that is, to shoot my gun in the air just to have them come out of the room and kill them one by one when the rest were not facing me.

As if all that was not enough, at one stage the previously-mentioned group of three guards froze right in front of me, I somehow managed to phantom dart kill one of them and double-assassinate the other two.

I came close to being detected a couple of times but still managed to get away with the maximum rewards after opening two chests.

Vote for this one: 1/5

The other two a full 5/5.

pacmanate
01-14-2016, 08:27 AM
That sounds like disgusting design.

Do you actually like Unity or are you just trying to prove it's not as buggy as people say?

Cause what you just described is pretty frequent in Unity. Not constant, but enough for it to be an annoyance.

MikeFNY
01-14-2016, 08:39 AM
I will be honest with you pac, I actually love Unity if taken as a challenge the way I'm doing. As I said earlier I've never witnessed such high level of intensity in the series where concentration has to be spot on from start to finish. But if you ask me about the story and the characters, I found them as boring and one-dimensional as it was the case in Syndicate.

As for bugs, I remember encountering two "guard-freezing" bugs when I first played the game and now that I think of it, "Royal, Guns & Money" was indeed one of them. But I wouldn't say it's frequent although I'll be in a position to say more after re-playing most of the game. So far I'm satisfied, very satisfied, especially with some missions such as "Party Palace" and "Ancient History". I loved them both.

Sesheenku
01-14-2016, 09:33 AM
I mean yeah... I haven't seen any glitches myself.

I've played nearly 60 hours too.

Ureh
01-14-2016, 09:02 PM
Yeah "guard freezing" happens every now and then. It usually happens after they go from yellow ssi back to incognito, but they don't return to patrol. Stationary guards won't face back to where they were looking at. And groups of three might sometimes get the "leader" stuck so that he's unsuccessfully trying to walk past his entourage. I'm probably wrong but it seems like restarting from checkpoint or memory seems likely to cause these issues as well.

It's not really an annoyance for me but it's definitely something that's noticeable for those that like replaying missions.

Ureh
01-21-2016, 12:33 AM
Having completed Syndicate and its DLC a week or so ago I decided to go back to Unity to enjoy it the way, I believe, it should be enjoyed.

Game fully patched of course.

I am completing the co-op Heist Missions, in private, and doing my best to get maximum reward.

After hours of failed attempts, today I managed to complete the "Ancient History" five-diamond difficulty mission. The rules I set on myself are:

1. You cannot be spotted, if the annoying "Reward" meter is displayed it means you failed
2. You can use only the phantom blade and the firearm
3. So smoke bombs, berserk blades, etc. are not allowed
4. You have to kill as many enemies as possible, even those who don't block your path to the chest
5. If possible, avoid killing enemies by using the "last known position"
6. You have to clear the path and have no-enemy access to at least two chests
7. You cannot use the disguise skill
8. You cannot use the assassin's cache skill to refill your inventory but you can use the shop located at the very top-west side of the map

It took me an hour to do it and with zero bugs at all.

For a stealth-approach lover like myself it was a blast :)

And don't want to exaggerate but I don't remember any other missions, in any other game of the series, which required such a level of concentration where one mistake means trouble.

Finally I was able to start following this rule set as closely as possible and it's a pretty refreshing experience. I've only tried two 4 star missions though: Party Palace (palais royal) and Royals, Guns, and Money (hotel for the last stage of Austrian Conspiracy).

I might also give the Rifles a try to see if they change the approach, maybe see if it's possible to clear out a room through a window, but yesterday I went with the pistol.

1-3. Followed these three to the letter.
4. I tried to follow this one whenever possible, but since it was my first attempt I wanted to only expend my ammo before I completed the heist. Next time I'll leave the premises to buy more.
5. Haven't used last known position yet. So far they either go down or, they spot me and force a restart.
6. Since I was limiting myself to what I had when the heist started I was unable to kill every single enemy. I did get pretty close to clearing most of them since I got lucky with the looting.
7-8. No skills, no refills yet. I'll probably have to use the shop to refill while on the 5 star heists.

Extra rules:
9. HUD disabled.
10. Only shoot from the rooftops when necessary. On one of my repeats I was using the pistol like back in the ACB days and it felt exactly like that.

---
Here are parts that felt great to me:
1. You feel like an expert marksman. Head shots count, means some situations require decent aiming skills.
2. This playstyle can sometimes be just as methodical as ordinary kills with the hidden blade. ex: If Arno shoots this guy while he's standing behind that box then the box will be able to hide the body.
3. Limited ammunition and being dependent on rng looting means that sometimes you'll only have a certain number of "actions" to complete a heist.

Aspects that were a bit mixed:
1. Sometimes the rule set can be more overpowered than a hidden blade-only run. Ex: The Party Palace mission is all indoors, there were 5-6 guards inspecting a body and I was able to pick them all off with the pistol without getting detected. They were only about 15m away from my spot. Just had to make sure to duck back into cover and that they were facing the other way. This might have to do with the AI of the guards or maybe my experience is different, but for some reason they don't immediately investigate the gun shots while they're checking on a body.
2. I usually prefer ghost playthroughs which includes bodies not being found. For this rule set - especially if you use the pistol - you're still a ghost but they'll at least know something is fishy.
3. Pistol is pretty loud so I might have to restrict its usage to only isolated targets.

Aside from the usual bugs that can happen, there were two that seemed a bit odd:
1. If you shoot a guard that is leaning on a wall their body will partially clip through the wall which prevented Arno from looting them.
2. I aimed for the head of a brute that was leaning against a pillar, even saw the bullet and blood from the head but he didn't die. First time this happened. Could be that there was some sort of altered hitbox with his body while leaning on a surface. It only happened once but since he was the last person standing in my way from getting a 100% reward I just had to point it out. :p

That's all I can remember for now. For those that have only tried one method for every mission, this is really worth a try. I can't wait to try the other heists with these rules. Thank you MikeFNY! I love this!

Rioz22222
01-21-2016, 12:39 AM

agreed besides that if you haven't noticed yet op patch 5 fixed 99% of issues I'm not having any bug anywhere at all just sometimes character freezes while climbing walls & it's solved by fast traveling once i'd like to add knocking all enemies down using non mental weapons

Ureh
01-22-2016, 01:15 AM
Woah, tried Ancient History (5 star) and it was much easier than a hidden blade run. Without any snipers to watch the rooftops and balconies the indoor guards don't stand a chance. Another thing that seems to happen quite a bit on these runs is that the bodies don't last as long. I've only played this heist twice so there's a chance that some of the randomised configurations are tougher than others. It was really fun though, I enjoyed the change of pace.

JohnnyPersia222
01-22-2016, 04:46 AM
I don't mean to derail the thread, but I've almost completed the 100% synch and the platinum trophy, but I still need the 10 coop kills. If anyone is willing to help me, that would be awesome. My psn is JohnnyPersia Thanks.

MikeFNY
01-22-2016, 09:04 AM
Glad you're loving it Ureh!

Funnily enough a 4-star mission can indeed be tougher than 5-star ones. I just started "Smuggler’s Paradise" and this one is a toughy, I remember struggling to complete it in my first playthrough, I doubt I got maximum reward out of it and now I remember why.

I share your same feelings on the pistol, in fact I avoid it as much as I can; I have to run out of hidden blades or be in a desparate situation to use it. From what I remember from the "Royals, Guns, and Money" mission, if you shoot, at least 5 guards(even those who are downstairs) will come check the exact position from where you released the shot.

Which is ultimately why shopping is allowed :)

"Ancient History" was one of my favourites and if I remember correctly there are a number of snipers that you have to take out. If you go right immediately when the mission stars you will see two snipers, facing different directions and a third one on another building to your left.

"Royal, Guns & Money" could have been fun. I found an entry guarded by a sniper that you can air assassinate, after you kill him you can enter the building from the balcony but the problem is that the previously-mentioned guard freezing problem was happening exactly in that spot so the entry was blocked.

"Party Palace" was epic, it's a mix of outdoors and indoors, plenty of snipers on rooftops and not-so-easy once you step inside. I made my way inside the building after taking a lot of snipers out from the very-same window featured here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9ZWysq1s_o#t=130

Once inside, but this could change, there were two guards I simply couldn't take one by one so I had to cross my fingers and double-assassinate them hoping not to be detected, and I got lucky. The rest was all about keeping a close eye on each and every guard and their movements.

Bodies do disappear I'm afraid yes, if you don't loot straight away you may end up losing the body and it's not a nice feeling :)

I like your ghost playthroughs suggestion, in fact I tried to pick up bodies only to see that in Unity this is not possible. Else another nice rule could have been not to leave any trace :)

@JohnnyPersia222 - I never played it coop but I'm sure you will find someone who is willing to help you achieve the trophy.

drgn-assassin4
01-22-2016, 03:17 PM
Thanks for sharing this, also not the best player. (It can take me up to 6 months for one AC game) Just like to do everything and now I can be sure to do the coop missions.

MikeFNY
01-25-2016, 08:53 PM
I'm still stuck in "Smuggler's Paradise", I'm struggling to complete it by sticking to the rules but will keep trying.

Meanwhile, I recorded the first part, showing the path I took before the 15 minute PS4-limit ran out :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KqV2X7pMMk

Not in full-HD, but it's 720p, should be enough to understand what's going on.

I was never spotted, almost-spotted at the very start of the mission and towards the end of the video where I failed to keep an eye on the snipers on the right.

My favourite part, so far at least, is the part with the three guards at minute 4.45; the first killed with the phantom blade, the second with the air assassination and the third nonchalantly taken down by Arno. Those 10 seconds encapsulate all I love about this game :)

I will keep uploading stuff, maybe revisiting missions I completed before and will then move on to Syndicate although I'm yet to find proper rules for that one.

Smuggler's Paradise:

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkr7VhJxFHA

Part 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCKYJY5eOQg

Ureh
01-29-2016, 09:58 PM
Forgot to mention something. I don't think this is a bug.... I'm not sure what to call it but it can be found in other 3rd pov games. It looks like we can shoot through a wall (or most obstacles) by standing just close enough to the corner without taking cover, just gotta make sure the target is in the reticule. Haven't tried it on 4+ guards but 2-3 can't detect Arno since they don't actually have line of sight of him.

Jessigirl2013
01-30-2016, 11:38 AM
*looks at thread title.

I think we just need to put Unity to rest.

Requiescat in pace

:rolleyes:

I return to Unity now and then, but I still have the issue of guards seeing me through walls, which for a stealth player it ruins the game for me.
Other than that and Co-op issues I haven't had any bugs.

Unitys one of those games that I think we should just think of the postives and then just let it go ♪ :rolleyes:
I feel like UBI is also trying to do this very thing, Does Syndicate even mention Unity at all?
To be fair its not like Unity had anything storywise for MD.:rolleyes:

MikeFNY
01-30-2016, 11:45 AM
Strange, never witnessed(or maybe just forgot) these two "wall" problems.

Stupid question maybe, but are you guys also playing on a PS4?

ScaryColt481330
01-31-2016, 05:30 AM
Co-Op still hasn't been working for me. Have tried every single method of starting/entering a co-op match and every single "solution" listed on the Ubisoft support page for this game.

Waiting for two days for a reply from Ubisoft (who has notoriously horrible customer service). The last time I came to them with a problem, which was losing 8 achievements that I had gotten in Brotherhood a couple years back, their solution was "we can't help you".

I'm seriously one co-op sync kill away from my final achievement in the game (1290/1300G).

Should I just stop trying? Because no one seems to want to address this.

One of the only things that I truly liked about this game was being able to play with friends. Now none of us can even connect.

Does anyone else have a solution to this?

Ureh
01-31-2016, 07:04 PM
Strange, never witnessed(or maybe just forgot) these two "wall" problems.

Stupid question maybe, but are you guys also playing on a PS4?

First time capturing a vid on ps4.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExTFuCHR28k

Arno can stick his arm through walls and shoot guards without getting detected even when they're looking at him. I pretty sure it's not a bug, probably just the way that 3rd pov shooting mechanics work and how the AI works.

Co-Op still hasn't been working for me. Have tried every single method of starting/entering a co-op match and every single "solution" listed on the Ubisoft support page for this game.

Waiting for two days for a reply from Ubisoft (who has notoriously horrible customer service). The last time I came to them with a problem, which was losing 8 achievements that I had gotten in Brotherhood a couple years back, their solution was "we can't help you".

I'm seriously one co-op sync kill away from my final achievement in the game (1290/1300G).

Should I just stop trying? Because no one seems to want to address this.

One of the only things that I truly liked about this game was being able to play with friends. Now none of us can even connect.

Does anyone else have a solution to this?

I hope someone can help you. Seems like some members on the xbox achievements website are experiencing similar issues:
http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=638287
And two of the most recent comments on the sync kills achievement page.

MikeFNY
01-31-2016, 07:10 PM

That's hilarious. Luckily no, never happened or maybe I should say I never tried :)

Just for the record, just because it's not in the rules it doesn't mean this is allowed :D

Ureh
02-01-2016, 09:07 PM
Yea I agree. Found that out by accident but I guess it can be useful to anyone who may have trouble getting past a certain part.

ScaryColt481330
02-03-2016, 05:25 AM
First time capturing a vid on ps4.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExTFuCHR28k

Arno can stick his arm through walls and shoot guards without getting detected even when they're looking at him. I pretty sure it's not a bug, probably just the way that 3rd pov shooting mechanics work and how the AI works.

I hope someone can help you. Seems like some members on the xbox achievements website are experiencing similar issues:
http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=638287
And two of the most recent comments on the sync kills achievement page.

Well, if someone can help me, it obviously won't be someone from Ubisoft. The automated response I got from them said that they'd respond within 48 hours... and that was four days ago. I know some people were having trouble playing co-op when they had reached a certain sync level. And I'm at 100% for literally everything (including Dead Kings) so there's really nothing I can do about that.

Thanks again Ubisoft for showing why your customer service is an absolute joke. I generally love their games (even Unity had it's moments, though it was definitely the weakest AC title in my opinion) but I'm rapidly losing faith that they care about their customers' experience. After all, they already have your money, right?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Hi ScaryColt481330, sorry to hear you are still waiting for a reply from Support. If you would like to provide me with your ticket number I can investigate this for you.

Please also have a read of the connection FAQ here https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/43/4043/assassins-creed-unity-connection-issues/kA030000000eifhCAA

Thanks

ScaryColt481330
02-04-2016, 03:15 AM
Hi ScaryColt481330, sorry to hear you are still waiting for a reply from Support. If you would like to provide me with your ticket number I can investigate this for you.

Please also have a read of the connection FAQ here https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/43/4043/assassins-creed-unity-connection-issues/kA030000000eifhCAA

Thanks

02829054 is my reference number. I have already tried every single step on the connection FAQ, and I know that I'm not the only person experiencing issues with this since the last four people I have tried to play co-op with haven't been able to do so either. I don't think the problem is on our end

Jessigirl2013
02-05-2016, 08:22 PM

That's hilarious. Luckily no, never happened or maybe I should say I never tried :)

Just for the record, just because it's not in the rules it doesn't mean this is allowed :D

huh?

MikeFNY
02-06-2016, 09:40 AM
huh?

I was referring to my 8 Simple Rules ... for dating, sorry, for playing Unity.

They are in my first post of the thread.

MikeFNY
02-06-2016, 02:39 PM
Finally, Smuggler's Paradise is done!

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkr7VhJxFHA

Part 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCKYJY5eOQg

MikeFNY
02-11-2016, 09:46 AM
"Party Palace" was epic, it's a mix of outdoors and indoors, plenty of snipers on rooftops and not-so-easy once you step inside.
I have just uploaded my walkthrough for this, original post in thread updated as well.

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hswggc9fWlM
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5lbOFKrfMo
Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OLKYQ5j4ZM
Part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4iTl9jERdk
Part 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peXUCcs_mMI