PDA

View Full Version : Glaz's Rifle Inconsistent?

DDrum18
01-05-2016, 05:43 PM
I've been using Glaz for a few days now, and one huge thing I've noticed is that his rifle is inconsistent with the damage shown. At 180 damage per round, it should be 1-hitting opponents with no armor and opponents with medium armor, for opponents with heavy armor or additional armor it should be a 2-shot kill. There's times where I will have to put multiple shots into a character such as Mute just to INJURE them. Once I figure out how to upload my game clips and post them on here I'll add video proof.

I-Hate_Ela
01-05-2016, 06:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHv2T30943Q

They should probably change the damage on the loadout screen, since it not even near to accurate for almost all the guns.

Cashm0nae
01-05-2016, 08:16 PM
That was a good video put out by levelcapgaming but he completely neglects to mention the effect of damage fall off due to range if I remember right. It was probably just simpler for them to post point blank damage values against unarmored targets than anything else.

secrecy274
01-14-2016, 08:05 PM
Yeah, have noticed this aswell.
He seems to OHK lightly armored Defenders in the chest at close range but some times I've had to put four bullets in the same Operator on slightly longer range.

Bucktown69
05-17-2016, 02:16 PM
There are other factors to consider other than what the damage statistic reads. Such as, distance to target, where you hit the target, what you had to penetrate thru before reaching the target, etc. Surely a shot to a limb shouldn't do the same damage as a headshot?