PDA

View Full Version : Message to AC Developers Regarding Recent AC Rumors

dogiojoe
01-05-2016, 04:07 PM
Hey Ubisoft Developers, I'm a fan that wants to submit some feedback. My feedback is this...

If you are working on a Assassin's Creed Egypt witcher type game, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL IT because it was leaked!

I've been waiting patiently since AC2 for a Egypt AC game. I want to play it so bad, because I believe it will be an epic time period/local to have a AC style game-play.

I'm willing to wait until 2017 for the game, but PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL IT!

Nor do not cancel the AC Japan/China full game (not the 2D mini game but the full 3D one that you can't confirm).

Both time periods are my favorite in all things ancient history, and so far no video game developer has put out a good modern Xbox One title. I know Prince of Persia is similar to Egypt but its NOT Egypt, so please do not cancel the games!

- From An ACreed Fan

kosmoscreed
01-05-2016, 04:19 PM
Dude, nothing is going to be cancelled because the leak, at this point of development they have invested millions of $ and countless hours of work, there is zero chance of a game getting cancelled because some leak.

ze_topazio
01-05-2016, 04:53 PM
Why would they do that? that makes no sense.

cawatrooper9
01-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Maybe he means not to cancel the 2016 project?

m4r-k7
01-05-2016, 05:22 PM
By the AC China/Japan full game, do you mean the game everyone thought would be next due to the picture of the Japanese architecture on that Black Flag thing or am I missing something?

dogiojoe
01-05-2016, 05:40 PM
Why would they do that? that makes no sense.

Developers have in the past canceled games that were leaked or drastically changed them to the point of where the designs that were leaked no longer happened. That's why I'm writing the message. So that they keep it on development in case they were thinking about canceling it.

dogiojoe
01-05-2016, 05:42 PM
By the AC China/Japan full game, do you mean the game everyone thought would be next due to the picture of the Japanese architecture on that Black Flag thing or am I missing something?

Yes, the original post talked about a Japan/China game that is in very early concept/alpha stages. It is NOT the the 3 2D side scroller titles coming out this year, but a whole new take on the Asia timeline.

dogiojoe
01-05-2016, 05:43 PM
Maybe he means not to cancel the 2016 project?

I'm talking about the rumored 2017 Egypt game that was supposedly leaked online the last 32 hours.

pacmanate
01-05-2016, 06:30 PM
There has been no cancellation, you guys are looking into the word cancelled too much. If anything it means a cancelled annual release, not that they scrapped an entire game.

cawatrooper9
01-05-2016, 06:35 PM
I'm talking about the rumored 2017 Egypt game that was supposedly leaked online the last 32 hours.

Oh.
Well, I mean, I agree, but there's not really any reason to cancel it...

joelsantos24
01-05-2016, 06:39 PM
Seriously? You people launched a poll to convey an insight about the rumors? For the love of... -_-