PDA

View Full Version : New video after a little bit of feedback.

I_Am_Jackal_
01-05-2016, 06:10 AM
More feedback is always nice. hit 720p for best results obviously lol. I will be making more soon, so as I said, more feedback is always nice, and just an fyi, I'm using the stock editing application through the PS4, also known as the SHAREfactory. If you enjoyed it, and would like to see more, please hit the LIKE button for me, and Subscribe if you're sexy. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZL0e0PCxsQ

RSQ_kraekinn
01-05-2016, 11:29 AM
You're going in the right direction :) Maybe a little bit too much slow motion for my taste. And for some clips i would still cut a little more of the "useless" footage out. Keep up the good work !

YourLuckyStar
01-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Great song choice!+
Nice kinda like story telling song narrative+
Slow mo+
Marking or calling out targets before the action(so we know where to watch or whats happening)+

Feedback

I_Am_Jackal_
01-06-2016, 04:30 AM
You're going in the right direction :) Maybe a little bit too much slow motion for my taste. And for some clips i would still cut a little more of the "useless" footage out. Keep up the good work !

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I felt the slow motion matched the pace of the song, which is why I had quite a bit of it. Some of the useless footage is actually an oversight lol, I didn't notice how much I should have cut out, until after I posted and reviewed. Thank you again though!

I_Am_Jackal_
01-06-2016, 04:41 AM
Great song choice!+
Nice kinda like story telling song narrative+
Slow mo+
Marking or calling out targets before the action(so we know where to watch or whats happening)+

Feedback

Haha, thank you. I heard that song a while ago, and when I started thinking about making videos, I wanted to incorporate it in a video.
Yeah, I really wanted the video to kind of match the theme of the song. You can notice this especially in the end, when I kill Twitch after she's downed.
Putting those arrows up, is something I considered last minute. It just came to me that I should have something to mark the TINY differences that I noticed while playing, in order for people to understand why it is I tagged, or started moving a certain way.

I appreciate the feedback. Thank you.

I_Am_Jackal_
01-07-2016, 10:13 PM
Also, I will be posting commentary style gameplay. As in full matches of gameplay with a bit of my personality thrown in the mix.