PDA

View Full Version : Unity companion mission?

cjdavies
01-04-2016, 05:55 PM
Just started this game, completed Sequence 3 Memory 1, and thought I would clear the map up a bit and do side missions.

This is where I need help in understanding, what are companion missions, I am doing a few of them now and all it says for example:
"Crime Spree, Assassinate your target"

Compare this to Paris Storie, an example:
"La Bande Noire, Help Dossonville disrupt the corrupt auction held by La Bande Noire (the Black Band)".

The Paris Stories at least give a description, but Compananion does not. I ead there was an app for this, is this connected to it?

cawatrooper9
01-04-2016, 07:05 PM
From what I understand, they're missions that used to be exclusive to people who used the companion app on their phones. Now that companion app stuff has all been unlocked for everyone (because having it was one of the worst moves made in AC history), they're basically just really short missions for you, if you want to do them.

cjdavies
01-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Thank you, I will avoid them then, it was the same thing over and over.

cawatrooper9
01-04-2016, 08:29 PM
Yeah, they're not bad ways to get fast money if you need it, but they get pretty monotonous.

Basically, like many things in Unity, they serve as a chore to casual gamers and padding for completionists.