PDA

View Full Version : Moving Level 10 Evie To New Game?

DynaRider
01-04-2016, 05:44 PM
Years ago I remember at least a couple of games that you could start a new game with a fully leveled up character from a previous game. Don't remember the names of the games but I remember it was kind of fun to play with a fully leveled up character. Has anyone came up with a hack to start a new game with Evie and Jacob at level 10. Is level 10 the highest they can achieve?

YazX_
01-04-2016, 05:50 PM
Yes level 10 in base game is the highest, and the thing you are asking for is called "New Game+", the game doesn't support this option and you have to start from scratch.

DynaRider
01-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Good morning Yaz. I'm sure that somewhere in the game files is some code that determines Evie's level but I also guess it might break the game if it was changed. Would be fun though if it would work.

Speaking of fun. Yesterday it was snowing hard and I was bored so I was just playing around in the game (I've completed everything) for something to do. I went down to the river Thames and started jumping on passing tug boats and decoupling the cargo they were towing. Pretty soon I had the whole river jammed up to a stand still and boat captains were blowing their whistles trying to get things moving again. Looked like a busy California freeway during rush hour.

YazX_
01-04-2016, 11:12 PM
Good morning Yaz. I'm sure that somewhere in the game files is some code that determines Evie's level but I also guess it might break the game if it was changed. Would be fun though if it would work.

Speaking of fun. Yesterday it was snowing hard and I was bored so I was just playing around in the game (I've completed everything) for something to do. I went down to the river Thames and started jumping on passing tug boats and decoupling the cargo they were towing. Pretty soon I had the whole river jammed up to a stand still and boat captains were blowing their whistles trying to get things moving again. Looked like a busy California freeway during rush hour.

Hi Dyna :)

Character level is saved with your progress, which means save files, saves are encoded and encrypted per account, so you know the rest of the story... i'm sorry that you might feel disappointed, yes New Game+ would have been a good option since most of people don't want to just go and upgrade from scratch, but do note that skills system is fairly new to the franchise and was just introduced in ACU and it didn't work out very well, in Syndicate it works great and skills points are all over the place and to be honest its kinda fun to play it again from scratch since you can get to level 10 before even starting sequence 4, i have already played the game twice and its really fun.

Ureh
01-05-2016, 08:40 PM

Hehe I can't wait to try stuff like that once I get Syndicate. Brings back memories of AC4 when we could clog up bottlenecks and such, frigates and man o wars just repeatedly crashing into each other trying to get around.