PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Operation Genesis Now Recruiting. 21+

guest-QYVcYTAT
01-03-2016, 11:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dt0CCvK.png

Operation Genesis Is a mature gaming community, so if you are 21 or older and looking to play some Division, we might be the place for you. Operation Genesis was founded on 1/1/2016 for like minded gamers to come together in a drama free environment, and have a good time. Most of us here have full time jobs and families, but get down to business when it comes to gaming. If you were to put is in a category, I would say we are a casual clan that plays hardcore.

What we have to offer:

Dedicated Teamspeak server

Grate looking website with integrated forums

Automated promotion system.

Come check us out at www.genops.org

SMG Kilo

guest-QYVcYTAT
01-05-2016, 11:07 PM
TS IP: 216.127.64.5:6258
PASS: Our server requires no password.

Our Teamspeak server is up and running. I will be updating our TS server here in the next few days. ie Ranks, Promotions and Channels. If you are checking us out for the first time please feel free to jump in and chat with us.

guest-QYVcYTAT
01-07-2016, 07:52 PM
Just a heads up, most of us start to jump on around 6:00pm - 7:00pm. We do most of our gaming during peak hours.

Time Zone: CST/EST

guest-QYVcYTAT
01-08-2016, 10:24 PM
We have had some great guys join us the past few weeks. We are working on a beta event in the near future that is going to benefit those who have joined up so soon. genesis is steadily growing and would love to have you on board.

marpla07
01-09-2016, 07:28 PM
We have had some great guys join us the past few weeks. We are working on a beta event in the near future that is going to benefit those who have joined up so soon. genesis is steadily growing and would love to have you on board.

Hi there...still looking for some mature gamers to jump on the division...is this the place?

guest-QYVcYTAT
01-09-2016, 11:11 PM
I would say indeed. I can't make that choice for you. You are always welcome to jump in our TS and see if we are the right group for you.

marpla07
01-10-2016, 12:21 AM
I would say indeed. I can't make that choice for you. You are always welcome to jump in our TS and see if we are the right group for you.

ok i will jump on the web, are you guys +25 ?....not looking for annoying 17 kids lol

guest-QYVcYTAT
01-10-2016, 12:37 AM
21+ Most are 25+ I think we only have a few under 25 at this time.

odiNNNNNNNN
01-10-2016, 09:03 AM
Hey all, wanted to let everyone know we have been working hard on updating our old website. As of now its is complete! feel free to come by and check it out!

odiNNNNNNNN
01-10-2016, 09:15 AM
The new site looks great gents!

guest-QYVcYTAT
01-15-2016, 01:54 AM
We have had a great influx of members the past week. Good things in the works come check us out. www.genops.org

Mr_Crow_
01-17-2016, 03:26 PM
Bunch of great folks! Be sure to join if you are looking for mature people! ;)

ALTrooperUK
01-18-2016, 06:06 AM
I'm looking for a group to play the division, but im not wanting to get tied down. Just want to get on daily if possible and play the game without any hassle :cool:. I'm playing the beta this month so if you want we can pair up and play as a team hope theirs peeps available and good coordination.

I have a headset and a mic would love to join you i just hope you guys are more of a chilled type not the screaming type, or shouter type, cant tell you the amount of clans i left in a matter of seconds because people are seriously so loud or their mics where a pile of crap that's my greatest aggravation a poor quality mic in all respects ;).

If you guys are content on me i will try and get on your server soon check it out see what's rolling. You people from the US?, you got any UK peeps yet ?. Would appreciate english speakers btw also, just a personal preference hope thats ok.

Cheers.

marpla07
01-19-2016, 07:13 PM
I'm looking for a group to play the division, but im not wanting to get tied down. Just want to get on daily if possible and play the game without any hassle :cool:. I'm playing the beta this month so if you want we can pair up and play as a team hope theirs peeps available and good coordination.

I have a headset and a mic would love to join you i just hope you guys are more of a chilled type not the screaming type, or shouter type, cant tell you the amount of clans i left in a matter of seconds because people are seriously so loud or their mics where a pile of crap that's my greatest aggravation a poor quality mic in all respects ;).

If you guys are content on me i will try and get on your server soon check it out see what's rolling. You people from the US?, you got any UK peeps yet ?. Would appreciate english speakers btw also, just a personal preference hope thats ok.

Cheers.

Hey Trooper on the members tab you will see 2 of your fellow countrymans and a few more EU..... so far we are.37 members and counting!!!!!:cool:

http://www.genops.org/userlist/rank

UPDATE: 43 now!

guest-QYVcYTAT
01-22-2016, 09:55 PM
We are definitely growing and will be switching gears for the upcoming beta next week.

guest-QYVcYTAT
01-24-2016, 02:33 PM
Beta starts up next week, should be fun times.

bobettebleue
01-25-2016, 02:52 PM
i'd be glad to join , im 28 years old and looking for an active clan that can evolve with the game :) add me on uPlay if you still accept members!

CaLLxMExReaPeR
01-25-2016, 10:39 PM
I'm 28 and prior military. i submitted registry so i can then....apply... Shado__ is my name on there

guest-QYVcYTAT
02-02-2016, 01:22 PM
We had some good times in beta. If you are still looking for a clan come check us out.

guest-QYVcYTAT
02-04-2016, 01:46 PM
Welcome aboard Shado!

Zatisun
02-04-2016, 10:53 PM
Hey, i applied to your clan on your webpage under Harakka, which is the user name i go by in every other game, apparently its taken. First for me in any forum or game. I changed the profile to Zatisun to match.

Kileaux
02-20-2016, 01:59 PM
Time for some OB!

Kileaux
02-20-2016, 02:01 PM
Cool deal we got you squared away.