PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] Wheres my helix credits?

Kiaeneto
01-03-2016, 05:40 AM
I bought the gold edition of the game on xb1 that has the season pass and it says that I should receive 500 helix credits but the only credits I got were the free 400 from the ubisoft club. Any help?

Kiaeneto
01-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Do I have to be so far in the story to receive them?

Beschikbaar
01-03-2016, 11:11 PM
If i remember it right you should activated them somewhere in the main menu under another tab.

UbiSmarmy
01-03-2016, 11:31 PM
Hey Kiaeneto, sorry that you haven't received your Helix Credits. Please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for more help with this.

You may need to contact Microsoft, but without knowing more about the issue I'd say contact Ubisoft Support and they should be able to help you better.

T3KN1KA
01-05-2016, 12:11 AM
Thank you for starting this thread. You are not alone. I am also having problems with the 500 Helix Credits appearing in-game on Xbox One. I was told to wait 24 hours as there may be a delay. It has been nearly 24 hours but nothing yet. Has your problem been resolved and if so, how did you go about finding a solution? Thank you in advance.

RonJeremyR6
01-07-2016, 11:29 AM
I too have this problem now, any fix?

T3KN1KA
01-20-2016, 01:25 AM
I finally received the 500 Helix credits included with Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Gold Edition. I started the game today and noticed a notification on the upper right hand corner of the main menu stating, "500 Helix Credits were added to your inventory." For anyone else having issues, please be sure to contact Ubisoft support and explain your situation. Also, it did take some time for my issue to be addressed, so please be patient. Initially, I was skeptical and impatient, but after two weeks, my issue was resolved and the 500 Helix credits received. I attached a video for proof. Thank you to Ubisoft support and the forum moderators/community representatives.

500 Helix Credits:
http://1drv.ms/1RyGbN0