PDA

View Full Version : Unable to find 5th player when in a 4 man squad

h0ppie
12-28-2015, 10:35 PM
Hi all,

When I'm in a 4 man squad with my friends and we try to find a final player to complete the 5 man squad, it takes ages.... By ages I mean to eternity! I'm pretty sure it is only with a four man squad, since when I left and my friends tried to search for 2 other players they joined them instantly. There can't be just a tiny amount of players which is just playing by themselves, can it?

When trying to find another team with 5 players it takes a bit longer, but eventually we will find an opposing team within 30 seconds.

I hope someone will look into this. In the end it is an awesome game and I like shouting at my friends for making mistakes! :p

Greetings,
H0ppie

DWM_Tide
12-28-2015, 11:38 PM
This has been going on forever. My recommendation is to not wait more than 1 minute. After that back out and try again. The whole matchmaking system is really weak and only works under perfect circumstances (have no idea what they are).

h0ppie
12-29-2015, 11:52 AM
This has been going on forever. My recommendation is to not wait more than 1 minute. After that back out and try again. The whole matchmaking system is really weak and only works under perfect circumstances (have no idea what they are).

Hmmm, such a shame.... Thanks for your reply though, I will try your suggestion!