PDA

View Full Version : Future Assassin's Creed Games Location & Setting Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

Black_Widow9
12-28-2015, 09:11 PM
Since Assassin's Creed Syndicate has been released and the settings are known, please use this thread for further speculation.

You can find the previous threads here:

Future AC Titles (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424)
Future Assassin's Creed games Location & Setting Discussion (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/910992)

Thanks!

cawatrooper9
12-28-2015, 09:30 PM
Continuing a topic brought up on the previous thread that is still relevant:

Concerning the environment, I don't really know if I would prefer an urban or a wilderness area.
I hope it will be more diversified than London. Paris was more enjoyable from that perspective. London was kind of dull.

Personally, I would love to see a sort conglomeration of some of the best things that we've seen from the past in a new setting. Both London and Paris were somewhat dull to me, but they did bring unique things to the table. For a future setting, I'd like to see:

Bustling streets/ rivers like the Thames in Syndicate.

NPCs that are as busy and humanized as those in Unity, but still react realistically and interact with players like in AC1-ACR.

Effective and engaging random encounters, like the ship battles in Black Flag.

A good mix of both urban and wilderness environments like in ACIII (though, hopefully with even better urban environments, if that's the case).

A variety of locations across the globe, like Rogue and Liberation.

Was this a hackneyed way of showing how each game has in its own way contributed to the best assets of the series? Maybe. :rolleyes:

But in actuality, most of these did come to me naturally as a sort of "all star" list of things that I'd like to see adapted from previous games.

So, any ideas on a setting that could offer both strong rural and urban environments, large interactive crowds, bustling traffic, interactive events, and some globetrotting features?

WWI Europe still comes to mind for me, but something really bizarre (like the hypothized Wild West/India Frye sequel) would be fantastic too!

Black_Widow9
12-28-2015, 09:53 PM
Thanks cawatrooper9 ;)

ze_topazio
12-28-2015, 11:20 PM
No poll this time. :(

cawatrooper9
12-28-2015, 11:29 PM

True- though, honestly, I found the poll kind of limiting. I'd rather see what people can come up with on their own.

Black_Widow9
12-29-2015, 12:06 AM

True- though, honestly, I found the poll kind of limiting. I'd rather see what people can come up with on their own.

This is the problem. There's so many different locations/settings suggested and discussed that the poll didn't really reflect everything that was being said. I'm more than willing to update the OP and add one but I don't think it would represent everyone. Or I could start adding them to the OP as a list? I'm open to suggestions at this point. ;)

ze_topazio
12-29-2015, 12:19 AM
I was half joking, I don't think is essential, I'm not against it either.

Kiroku
12-29-2015, 12:46 AM
For me the location is not that important as long as they would start a deeper story telling about the protagonist. Like in AC2. We didn't see much about the twins past. Same goes for Unity (for me the worst title so far). But still Syndicate is a really good game after the escapade in 2014 because of the gameplay. A lot of stuff to do.

In my eyes as a player it is important to feel and perceive that you change the area/world around you the more you play. Syndicate was a good example for that even if it wasnt perfect at all. It gave me the feeling like AC Brotherhood. Back then you had to free rome and it felt awesome to do that.

The two playable character thing was nice. First I was a bit sceptical about it but after some hours playing I noticed that each of them has their own strenghts and personalities which was really awesome to notice while playing the game.

I would love to play a character as a child growing into something really nasty. Your friends and family is getting killed while you hide somewhere and saw everything that happened. the only one left is you and a friend from your childhood. An Assassin adopted you and teaches you the skills and the credo. But you never forgot about the day back then when your whole family got killed by some templars. On the one hand you are an assassin but on the other hand you see how much the templars influence the world you live in. They use people for their own benefits and once they got what they aimed for those people get killed. Your personality gets darker and darker and you start to be full of hatred to lose your mind and start killing everyone of this organization for revenge. You lose yourself. You will relegated from the credo. The only one person that can help you is a friend (i prefer female) from your childhood.

And yeah would love to see an AC in Japan ofc. But the problem is. Templars in Japan? when? I guess back in history there were plenty templars around europe and the united states but asia? I dont know. Maybe some US Templars could start invade Japan like in the movie "Last Samurai". That could be a setup. But its difficult for me.

I hope the next AC wont take place in Spain. We already got enough spanish voices in ACBF.

This is just a thought I would love to see. Its like a mix between AC2 and Unity. More or less.

But independently of that I whish to see more of these things listed below:

• Deeper story telling (Protagonist, people around you like friends, family and even your enemies!) I mean something like "Vas" from Far Cry. Now that was a bad ***. Because this would make me as a player feel more connected to the world. People start building sympathy or antipathy regarding the protagonist, friends, enemies n stuff.

• Side missions that are even more vary than in syndicate ! Even if some of them are just to find some stuff for old grannies.

• More interactions and connection to the world like those 2 examples above. (A Pub where you can drink and play some mini games with friends in the game.

• A sneak system like we saw in Syndicate with some more aspects. Enemies should start fear you and run away if they notice that friends around them vanish because of your hidden blade etc. I mean cmon ! We play an Assassin ! A freakin shadow that kills enemies without being detected.. In Syndicate I tried every mission in sneak mode. Go in kill the target and go out. It felt still bad. On the one hand I was like YEAH no one saw me. On the other hand yeah.. and no one cares about that ! No fear or stuff like that.

• Maybe something like a more detailed crafting system. You can create your own weapons regarding the design and properties of them. Like there are swords and daggers for example. Depending on what crafting material you use and find in the world your weapons are more or less effective in stealth, deadliness etc. Same goes for your clothes. In every single AC game there where awesome costumes and everytime there was something on them I didnt like. More customization. You can decide which form the hood or your boots have etc. Even this you can connect to the crafting system. Depending on the materials your clothes get a different look!

• Like in ACS more ways to get some money ! The Train as your base was nice ! But sadly we couldnt improve it like the mansion in Monteriggioni. And here we go again. More influence in the world ! In ACB we bought some nice buildings to beautify rome. It was an awesome feeling !

• Forgot another point here: The NPC's around you should start react to your actions ! If you start doing weird stuff they wont do they should comment that. For example climbing a building or killing people next to them etc. And in ACS I noticed that if you drive a carriage people dont care about that. They cross the streets no matter what. More realism please.

At the end I want to say (even if Im still playing ACS and didnt finish it yet) that ACS was a really good title after Unity. I love the tall buildings and the atmosphere. In Unity it felt like there were tons of people around you. Yeah it was for the french revo but still it felt weird to me. ACS is so colorfull and so full of live. The dark alleys, the rain and so on. Really good work here ! In my eyes ACS was a step back in the right direction.

ze_topazio
12-29-2015, 01:14 AM
And yeah would love to see an AC in Japan ofc. But the problem is. Templars in Japan? when? I guess back in history there were plenty templars around europe and the united states but asia? I dont know. Maybe some US Templars could start invade Japan like in the movie "Last Samurai". That could be a setup. But its difficult for me.

According to that cellphone game, AC Memories, there was indeed no Assassins and Templars in Japan until the Portuguese introduced them in 1543.

Considering there was Assassins and Templars in nearby China is a bit weird how the Chinese Assassins and Templars never attempted to established themselves in that country before 1543, but that can be easily retconned if they want to make a game in Japan set before that date, by discovering that the original Japanese Assassins and Templars simply killed each other leaving no trace and memory decades before the arrival of the Europeans, that could actually be a pretty cool story.

JamesFaith007
12-29-2015, 01:56 AM
Time to bring back my personal champion AC Bangkok.

Era: 1850 - 1880

In this era was Siam reigned by two reformators - kings Mongkut (known from Anna and the King of Siam) and his son Chulalongkorn. Siam was surrounded by European colonies but thanks clever politics of these kings was never colonized, even when country was opened for Western technologies and culture. Thanks to this even in this late era would AC Bangkok offer natural combination of firearms and swords and other cold weapons.

Bangkok

City offers many tall temple buildings with unique architecture like Wat Arun with more then 80 meters tall central tower or royal Grand Palace. City had relatively small population in this era (about 50 000 people) yet it was quite big because many huge buildings were religious. There was great river port and nearby sea port.

Wat Arun
http://www.enjoyourholiday.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/2012/05/Temple-of-Dawn-Wat-Arun_-Thailand-8/690677244.jpg

Grand Palace
http://static.asiawebdirect.com/m/bangkok/portals/bangkok-com/homepage/attraction-palace/grand-palace/pagePropertiesImage/bangkok-grand-palate-6.jpg

Angkor Wat

Rediscovered for Western world in 1860 by French explorer and naturalist Henri Mouhot who started all his expedition in Bangkok. Huge temple city, nearly abandoned in
19th century, should work as connection with First civilization.

Photograph from 1870
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0b/Angkor_Vat_circa_1870_05309.jpg/424px-Angkor_Vat_circa_1870_05309.jpg

Aerial view
https://sacredsites.com/images/asia/cambodia/angkor_wat_aerial.jpg

Lack of clichés

Contrary to other demanded Asian setting of China and Japan Siam isn't burdened by "movie clichés" like ninjas and samurai. Both using and lacking of these clichés can be seen negatively by fans which made them double edged sword above devs heads. But Indochinese peninsula was luckily spared of them.

AC Bangkok by my opinion have great potential and offers ideal combination of exotic city with unique and parkour friendly architecture, rich and relatively unknown history and both firearm and cold weapons fights.

Derp43
12-29-2015, 02:03 AM
Syndicate is now probably my favorite game in the franchise because of it's setting. In addition to my interest in the Industrial Era, London in Syndicate feels alive. Seeing traffic travel about the streets, a couple talking to each other on a bench, a chorus singing "Rule Britannia!", or hearing a newsboy shout about the election of Grant to the presidency and the Boshin War just really pulls me in. Speaking of the Boshin War, I would actually be interested in seeing a game set during the Meiji Restoration.

ze_topazio
12-29-2015, 03:15 AM
I'm pretty convinced that if they ever do an AC in Japan it's probably going to be about the Bakumatsu period, the reference of the Boshin War in Syndicate could be an hint.

m4r-k7
12-29-2015, 12:05 PM
Syndicate is now probably my favorite game in the franchise because of it's setting. In addition to my interest in the Industrial Era, London in Syndicate feels alive. Seeing traffic travel about the streets, a couple talking to each other on a bench, a chorus singing "Rule Britannia!", or hearing a newsboy shout about the election of Grant to the presidency and the Boshin War just really pulls me in. Speaking of the Boshin War, I would actually be interested in seeing a game set during the Meiji Restoration.

Exactly this, it had the right amount of NPC's as well. Unity over clotted the map with NPCs which not only obviously slowed down the frame rate, but people just got in your way. When it is raining and foggy in Syndicate, the world blows me away.

My main requests for locations, now that Victorian London has been wiped off my list would be: Egypt, India, China, Japan but of course any Asian country would be great.
I truly believe the next game will be Russia or Germany during WWI so that they re-use the rope launcher and already have similar architecture uses (kind of like Paris to London).

cawatrooper9
12-29-2015, 03:52 PM
Or I could start adding them to the OP as a list? I'm open to suggestions at this point. ;)

That sounds like a ton of work to keep up with... but if you're game, it might work really well. I wouldn't mind helping, by messaging you new entries when people add them, if you want.

Cpt_Yanni
12-29-2015, 05:29 PM
A setting that would be interesting is the period of Charles V (Holy Roman Emperor, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_V,_Holy_Roman_Emperor) set in the - for that time - large cities of Flanders and the Netherlands (The Low Lands). Cities that are - in my opinion - cool to see are Ghent, Bruges and Amsterdam? There could be a hub between these cities with bustling villages, agricultural areas and forests.

There are also a couple of interesting historical events at that time. Just to name one: the Revolt of Ghent (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolt_of_Ghent_(1539)).

http://www.stamgent.be/userfiles/files/nieuws/1534_poster.jpg

http://historic-cities.huji.ac.il/belgium/ghent/maps/harrewyn_1708_ghent_b.jpg

UBOSOFT-Gamer
12-29-2015, 07:15 PM
Exactly this, it had the right amount of NPC's as well. Unity over clotted the map with NPCs which not only obviously slowed down the frame rate, but people just got in your way. When it is raining and foggy in Syndicate, the world blows me away.

My main requests for locations, now that Victorian London has been wiped off my list would be: Egypt, India, China, Japan but of course any Asian country would be great.
I truly believe the next game will be Russia or Germany during WWI so that they re-use the rope launcher and already have similar architecture uses (kind of like Paris to London).

I doubt that the next will e set in russia or german during ww1. I doubt and i hope no ac game will set in germany during ww2. maybe before the outbreak of ww2, but in mind with the concentration camps it is may a touchy time preiod and dont forget the swastikas which are forbidden to show in a gmae e.g. modern day germany.. but it has some crazy things happend, which went on back than.

Maybe another game for its own like the Saboteur or Velvet Assassin but going more into the mystical-esotric-nazi **** or underground bunkers. Amber-Room, Holy Grail, V2 rockets etc and much more. And still many documents, archives are closed to the public from time of ww2. And dont forget there were the Japs too, which did war crimes too or developed on new military warfare technologies or think of the japanese ww2 gold. There is so much which the majority of people haven't heard of, i believe. Therefore unknown to the most gamers and which could be make of a great story. and who else beside UBI-Soft could do so? But i like i said maybe in an own game, which hasnt to do something with Assassins Creed

A setting that would be interesting is the period of Charles V (Holy Roman Emperor, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_V,_Holy_Roman_Emperor) set in the - for that time - large cities of Flanders and the Netherlands (The Low Lands). Cities that are - in my opinion - cool to see are Ghent, Bruges and Amsterdam? There could be a hub between these cities with bustling villages, agricultural areas and forests.

There are also a couple of interesting historical events at that time. Just to name one: the Revolt of Ghent (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolt_of_Ghent_(1539) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolt_of_Ghent_%281539%29)).

Yeah i would be fine with that, but i woud prefer the time period between 1618 and 1648, but a big part of the AC game is rooftoprunning which is not in a much destroyed city. Bu i think the devs could maybe creat an interesting story withing the thirty years war.

Ny_ephelkystikon
12-30-2015, 05:12 AM
Putting in my two cents for settings I would like to see.

Germany, Berlin
With the European City Saga I'd like for the next setting being Berlin. I feel as if it's only Berlin or Madrid(as a tandem to the AC Movie) would be the only options for the last part of this saga. Even if I would like a German setting set during WW2, there are many sensitive subjects in this era, so instead how about a Berlin setting set during the Weimar Republic, the era between the two World Wars. I'd like to see the German cabaret ambiance with political tension arising. Famous people would be Marlene Dietrich, who is either pro-Assassin or an Assassin herself. Another person I'd like to see is Fritz Lang - preferably a mission involving the Assassins helping him with the Metropolis movie.

Austria
Austria set during the Habsburg dynasty, or more precisely set during the reign of Empress Maria Theresa. An era set with both the War of Austrian Succession and the Seven Year's War. I mostly would want this setting because of Mozart. Which could be made as an DLC set in the future (around 1790-1791) As Empress Maria Therese dies in 1780, Mozart dies in 1791 and Beethoven moves to Vienna the same year. Besides a cameo of a young Marie Antoinette could make an appearance.

Greece
5th Century Athens. Classical era Greek history. Pericles' construction of the Athenean Acropolis, the Peloponnesian War, The Plague of Athens would be an noteworthy event wiping out many Assassins. Famous people would include Herodotus and Thucydides the fathers of history. There could also be an philosophers DLC with philosophers, Socrates (The trial of Socrates), Plato & Aristotle - which would not only be awesome, but a huge reason to plant this idea in the heads of the developers.

Italy
Italy (again!!!). Even though we've been to Italy two times already, I'd like to have a game actually set during the Roman era. We got hints about Brutus assassinating Julius Caesar. I would be nice to see that in action/live (It could be a time abnormality). But the main focus should be with Leonius. Ever since the introduction of the Master Assassins in ACII, I've been wanting for them to get their own game/story. I'd feel it finally end Italy as a setting and giving what the fans want.

There are many more, such as; South Africa, Persia, China, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Egypt, Polynesia (Oceania), Babylon, Ireland, Mongolia & Scotland - but realizing that I've written only those few in 1½ hour I'm saving the other settings for later...

Nerdman3000
12-31-2015, 01:50 AM
Honestly, two of my most wanted eras were the ones just down by Ubi, French Revolution and Victorian London. If I had to choose other eras that I really want though, it'd have to choose Classical Ancient Rome(particularly all the events surrounding Rome turning from an Republic into an Empire), the Roaring 1920s Jazz Era, and the American Civil War. I wouldn't mind Japan, but there's no particular Era there that I prefer.

ze_topazio
12-31-2015, 03:16 AM
Time to bring back my personal champion AC Bangkok.

Era: 1850 - 1880

In this era was Siam reigned by two reformators - kings Mongkut (known from Anna and the King of Siam) and his son Chulalongkorn. Siam was surrounded by European colonies but thanks clever politics of these kings was never colonized, even when country was opened for Western technologies and culture. Thanks to this even in this late era would AC Bangkok offer natural combination of firearms and swords and other cold weapons.

Bangkok

City offers many tall temple buildings with unique architecture like Wat Arun with more then 80 meters tall central tower or royal Grand Palace. City had relatively small population in this era (about 50 000 people) yet it was quite big because many huge buildings were religious. There was great river port and nearby sea port.

Wat Arun
http://www.enjoyourholiday.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/2012/05/Temple-of-Dawn-Wat-Arun_-Thailand-8/690677244.jpg

Grand Palace
http://static.asiawebdirect.com/m/bangkok/portals/bangkok-com/homepage/attraction-palace/grand-palace/pagePropertiesImage/bangkok-grand-palate-6.jpg

Angkor Wat

Rediscovered for Western world in 1860 by French explorer and naturalist Henri Mouhot who started all his expedition in Bangkok. Huge temple city, nearly abandoned in
19th century, should work as connection with First civilization.

Photograph from 1870
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0b/Angkor_Vat_circa_1870_05309.jpg/424px-Angkor_Vat_circa_1870_05309.jpg

Aerial view
https://sacredsites.com/images/asia/cambodia/angkor_wat_aerial.jpg

Lack of clichés

Contrary to other demanded Asian setting of China and Japan Siam isn't burdened by "movie clichés" like ninjas and samurai. Both using and lacking of these clichés can be seen negatively by fans which made them double edged sword above devs heads. But Indochinese peninsula was luckily spared of them.

AC Bangkok by my opinion have great potential and offers ideal combination of exotic city with unique and parkour friendly architecture, rich and relatively unknown history and both firearm and cold weapons fights.

There are also a couple of interesting historical events at that time. Just to name one: the Revolt of Ghent (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolt_of_Ghent_(1539)).

Both these are great locations that I would love to see.

I would love Ancient Rome, in fact that is my dream setting, but I'm not particularly interested in any specific historical event, I'm more interested in the city itself, so I would choose the period of either Marcus Aurelius or Commodus, after that the Roman civilization entered a long period of gradual decline and basically it was no longer the classic Rome we know and love.

But not just the city of Rome itself, we could have extra cities, cities that have been portrayed in the series before, I think it would be pretty cool to visit those cities in that different era.

Jerusalem
http://blogs.uoregon.edu/rel211dfalk/files/2014/03/image003-1kjxmge.jpg
http://www.ingodsimage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/JerusalemInTheTimeOfJesus.jpg

Florence (Florentia)
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/58/Museo_Firenze_com%27era%2C_plastico_Florentia_1.JP Gg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/80/Museo_Firenze_com%27era%2C_plastico_Florentia_2.JP G
http://www.inyourtuscany.com/en/bengine/files/articoli/Firenze%20romana.jpg

Paris (Lutetia)
https://hmunro.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/gypsumromanparis2.jpg
http://jeanclaudegolvin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/france-paris-merovingien-2.jpg

London (Londinium)
http://www.romeacrosseurope.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Londinium.jpg
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8007/7138880503_76696b39d1_b.jpg
http://www.vanderbilt.edu/AnS/Classics/roman_provinces/britain/Londinium%20-Hadrian,%20AD%20125.JPG

Plus, I couldn't find any picture but Damascus, Acre, San Gimignano, Forli and Cappadocia who already existed at the time, also Byzantium/Constantinople/Istanbul (Can't find any picture before the remodeling done by Constantine).

Not to mention cities from the portable games.

Limassol, Kyrenia, Zaragoza, Granda

Barcelona (Barcino)
https://flatsbydays.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/barcino.jpg
http://eldigital.barcelona.cat/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/barcino3d-00001.jpg

Also briefly seen in Brotherhood

Naples
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8232/8454635895_bea55cf5af_b.jpg

Also briefly seen in ACRogue

Lisbon (Olisipo)
https://documentariofundeadouroromano.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/vista_olisipo8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3PGl4WW.jpg

I think I did not forget anything.

And many other modern famous cities of Europe, Middle East and North Africa, like for example Alexandria, Milan, Carthage, etc...

SirRhapsody
12-31-2015, 03:57 AM
This is an idea from a member in a community
I am aiming him to spread the message
I do approve of this setting, plus I do want to know more into this subject.

If one goes to the average assassins creed community, they will find a large force of people who want world war, wild West , feudal Japan and a few other small groups.
Before I begin to explain WHY Ireland is the perfect assassins creed location let me go over the list of hints that it will happen.

AC revelations: an interview from this time has Darby Mcdevitt name Ireland as the game he wants most.
ACIII:Duncan goes into a long explanation of the deep religious divides in Ireland. William Johnson's bio mentions it to.
Black Flag:
this is where the hints get heavier. Interestingly all AC games go through a three-four year development cycle so we should expect this game in around 2016-17.
The main evidence is the massive abstergo email talking about ideas. Ireland gets a whole paragraph. The game included soldiers,singers and pirates with Irish accents,Irish songs, Anne Bonny, Kenways fleet can go to Ireland and the game even ends with an Irish song(the parting glass)
AC Rogue:
Right off the bat we have Shay Patrick Cormac, the most Irish name since Paddy ******ss Spud. Your first,first mate is Irish,you talk about Ireland lots, the Finnegan family is Irish, Chevalier takes swipes at Ireland constantly,you fly a green flag. and in the naval campaign you send guns to stop an Irish REBELLION.
AC Unity:
at this point Ubi is trolling me or promising me. In the Helix screen you have Hell in Hibernia, featuring a Irish Assassin in front of a tavern. It's in the abstergo handbook as:_was the Irish war of independence lead by men of vision or cowardice and cunning?find out in this breathtaking virtual experience"_
Syndicate:
not much here but the templars bring dynamite to London. It's a decade off but in the 1880's Irish Fenians(organised by the Irish Republican BROTHERHOOD) bombed London.
Movie:Fassbender is Irish Brendan Gleeson is Irish,Callum lynch is the third most Irish name possible.
Well guys what do you think?even if you don't want Ireland this is some pretty solid evidence. I ask you repost this message like wildfire. Ignoring such irrefutable evidence is plain silly.

Jolterx
12-31-2015, 11:53 PM
I want to see more of the Crusades. I liked the Middle Ages a lot more than the time periods we've been getting for the past 3 games.

MikeFNY
01-01-2016, 03:07 PM
An interesting idea, albeit maybe not easy to develop, would be to have multiple cities rather than just one. I loved the Lisbon mission in Rogue, it would be nice to have missions set in different cities.

Arashigake
01-02-2016, 09:03 PM
Personally, i am extremely dissapointed by the English nationalism displayed by the AC devs.
I have played and loved, each and every AC game, up untill Revelations.
I could not have enough of AC and rapidly became my favourite series and Ubisoft my favourite game company.
Ok, AC 3 was a huge dissapointment, for various reasons, it was smth every AC fan wanted to forget and pretend it never happened.
I would like to see a totaly new approach and scenery set up, a new hero with completely new origins, story and background.
But sadly the Kenway kin has haunted the series for the next 2 ios and 2 console games. Ever since the AC is either of British origin or hunted by redcoats, like there is no other part of the world and history available...
The fans desperately asked for a feudal Japan or Chinese set up, just because they also wanted a completely new scene change.
Ubisoft made a mockery of this, claiming that this set up was overused and kept going with the most overused theme in the gaming industry.
The only pause we had was with Unity and France and that title, being the new entry, with a new engine, in a new console generation, was destined to fail and that failure was outlined by Ubisoft themselves by announcing DLCs cancelations and the next AC, yet again ruled by the series favored superior English race, with English protagonists (yet again) English enemies and English location.
The greatest irony of them all was that it took place in Victorian England, the favourite place of all English/US nationalisists, with many of them thinking that all the important historic facts happen during that era and place alone... The most overused gaming theme of all times.
After playing Bioshock, Thief, Van Helsing series, Batman, The Order, Bloodborne, etc etc, in 2014-2015, Ubisoft has oferred yet again more of the same
and they advertised/announced that right on Unity's launch, so that the English nationalistic would know and could easily skip the French variation, while focusing their expectations for the coming favourite victorian playground...

And now we have no clue about the next game, they want to capitalise as much as they can from our lack of options and only speak about Victorian London and steampunk DLC
new excuses are made, that there was a big investment on this game engine and it is likely to stay in this era and set up for this generation.
While they never tried for Unity to have a lasting effect, they are desperate to impose the Victorian London theme, as the only viable and succesful option!
So, althought i pre-ordered Victory, this is the first AC game i cannot bear to finish.
I have finally now lost my faith in the series too (as many other non English/US nationalist AC fans) and i believe that it will be forever be used to promote the English nationalistic propaganda of their race superiority and global dominance. What a shame!! I loved the series for the potential it had to give a realistic reincarnation of various and exotic historic destinations. The lack of cultural variation is suffocating!

I am sure that the next AC protagonists will be of English origin too, there are no alternatives!
Most likely we will see some spinoffs, but even then and there, they will be in an English colony, starred by English characters. Even Connor had to be half English, so the next Indian protagonist will surely be half English too and the next pure blood English and so on...
This is a pattern that repeats itself and is likely to go on forever. The first hero was rightfully of Arabic origin, to honour the ASSASSIN word origins, everyone's favourite Ezio was overshadowed by the US Desmond and ever since the English characters took over and never let it go...

Fuedal Japan would be a tough one, how could they find an excuse to have an English/US character there and then? (maybe they will recreate the last samurai tale?)
When was the last time we have seen a stealth action Ninja game of this quality, set in a realistic enviroment similar to AC series really?
Vita's Shinobido 2? That 2011 title? Or 2008's Tenchu?? Is Ubisoft afraid of the direct comparison with that Vita/PSP game and not afraid of 2015's The order and Bloodborne comparisons?
Who are they kiddin? They dont fool me though, i know what to expect.

AC team claim that they are a multicultural team of various beliefs, depicting multicultural views and subjects without bias and yet somehow 80% of the Assassin's and Templars they speak of are of English origin and 66% of the games take part in English/US countries/colonies, fool us once, shame on them, fool us twice...

Here goes our chance to become part of Alexander's army, stab Ceaser with Brutus, assasinate Emperor Qin Shi Huang, how could an American/English nationalist could relate to a Greek/Persian/Chinese/Egyptian hero? NO, it always has to be of English/US origin and the AC series is made for them and them alone.

rain89cp
01-02-2016, 09:32 PM
Personally, i am extremely dissapointed by the English nationalism displayed by the AC devs.
I could not have enough of AC and rapidly became my favourite series and Ubisoft my favourite game company.
Ok, AC 3 was a huge dissapointment, for various reasons, it was smth every AC fan wanted to forget and pretend it never happened.
I would like to see a totaly new approach and scenery set up, a new hero with completely new origins, story and background.
But sadly the Kenway kin has haunted the series for the next 2 ios and 2 console games. Ever since the AC is either of British origin or hunted by redcoats, like there is no other part of the world and history available...
The fans desperately asked for a feudal Japan or Chinese set up, just because they also wanted a completely new scene change.
Ubisoft made a mockery of this, claiming that this set up was overused and kept going with the most overused theme in the gaming industry.
The only pause we had was with Unity and France and that title, being the new entry, with a new engine, in a new console generation, was destined to fail and that failure was outlined by Ubisoft themselves by announcing DLCs cancelations and the next AC, yet again ruled by the series favored superior English race, with English protagonists (yet again) English enemies and English location.
The greatest irony of them all was that it took place in Victorian England, the favourite place of all English/US nationalisists, with many of them thinking that all the important historic facts happen during that era and place alone... The most overused gaming theme of all times.
After playing Bioshock, Thief, Van Helsing series, Batman, The Order, Bloodborne, etc etc, in 2014-2015, Ubisoft has oferred yet again more of the same
and they advertised/announced that right on Unity's launch, so that the English nationalistic would know and could easily skip the French variation, while focusing their expectations for the coming favourite victorian playground...

And now we have no clue about the next game, they want to capitalise as much as they can from our lack of options and only speak about Victorian London and steampunk DLC
new excuses are made, that there was a big investment on this game engine and it is likely to stay in this era and set up for this generation.
While they never tried for Unity to have a lasting effect, they are desperate to impose the Victorian London theme, as the only viable and succesful option!
So, althought i pre-ordered Victory, this is the first AC game i cannot bear to finish.
I have finally now lost my faith in the series too (as many other non English/US nationalist AC fans) and i believe that it will be forever be used to promote the English nationalistic propaganda of their race superiority and global dominance. What a shame!! I loved the series for the potential it had to give a realistic reincarnation of various and exotic historic destinations. The lack of cultural variation is suffocating!

I am sure that the next AC protagonists will be of English origin too, there are no alternatives!
Most likely we will see some spinoffs, but even then and there, they will be in an English colony, starred by English characters. Even Connor had to be half English, so the next Indian protagonist will surely be half English too and the next pure blood English and so on...
This is a pattern that repeats itself and is likely to go on forever. The first hero was rightfully of Arabic origin, to honour the ASSASSIN word origins, everyone's favourite Ezio was overshadowed by the US Desmond and ever since the English characters took over and never let it go...

Fuedal Japan would be a tough one, how could they find an excuse to have an English/US character there and then? (maybe they will recreate the last samurai tale?)
When was the last time we have seen a stealth action Ninja game of this quality, set in a realistic enviroment similar to AC series really?
Vita's Shinobido 2? That 2011 title? Or 2008's Tenchu?? Is Ubisoft afraid of the direct comparison with that Vita/PSP game and not afraid of 2015's The order and Bloodborne comparisons?

AC team claim that they are a multicultural team of various beliefs, depicting multicultural views and subjects without bias and yet somehow 80% of the Assassin's and Templars they speak of are of English origin and 66% of the games take part in English/US countries/colonies, fool us once, shame on them, fool us twice...

Here goes our chance to become part of Alexander's army, stab Ceaser with Brutus, assasinate Emperor Qin Shi Huang, how could an American/English nationalist could relate to a Greek/Persian/Chinese/Egyptian hero? NO, it always has to be of English/US origin and the AC series is made for them and them alone.

Thank you for voicing these thoughts!
This is completely what I've been saying since 2009.
Cheers mate.

Black_Widow9
01-02-2016, 11:00 PM
That sounds like a ton of work to keep up with... but if you're game, it might work really well. I wouldn't mind helping, by messaging you new entries when people add them, if you want.
It would be but I do think it's worth it. ;)

I would appreciate the help! Let's keep it as concise as possible. Feel free to message me and we'll come up with a plan. :D

Closed but relevant to this thread-
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1356475-What-time-period-would-you-like-for-a-TRILOGY-(not-individual-game)

ze_topazio
01-02-2016, 11:50 PM

I don't think you're entirely wrong but I also think you're entering a bit into conspiracy theory territories
It is an undeniable fact that this series, ever since the very first game, sells the most in the USA, so of course the developers are going to make this games with that market in mind, they even justified the British accents in Unity on the ground that US audiences equate British accents with foreigners in old times.
They certainly aren't going to make one of this games with Korean audiences in mind when the series barely sells there, also remember that Ubisoft is a French company and most of the developers are Canadian.

Megas_Doux
01-03-2016, 05:29 AM
That post above, well:

I won't call it 'nationalism'. AC III, a game that I don't like that much, was called anti-british due to the fact like 4234'9234923'42 redcoats were killed by Connor on all those trailers preceding the game .Then its native protagonist ends up being 'abandoned' by his former 'friends', the US founding fathers. Not exactly good propaganda stuff right there.

Fuedal Japan would be a tough one, how could they find an excuse to have an English/US character there and tn? he(maybe they will recreate the last samurai tale?)

I could dig Meiji Japan, but the feudal period has never been a favorite of mine me not because the era itself, but mostly due to its strong advocators which can annoy me at time because of their believe that EVERY symptom of AC current sickness can magically be cured "CAUSE NINJAS". Talking about Japan, I do believe UBI will finally satisfy the HUGE demand of a game set there. Although it might not be the uber desired feudal period, but instead one closer to modernity....

http://assets.vg247.com/current//2015/01/assassins_creed_4_black_flag_art_book_japan.jpg

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/hozomon_and_pagoda_sensoji_temple_asakusa_tokyo-e1422438741194.jpg

http://indonesia.fun-japan.jp/~/media/Mpf/Articles/2015/02/14/20150214-24-01-Asakusa-Sensoji.ashx

I don't entirely disagree with you, but I`m with Ze on this one. You are going a little bit to far!!!!!

Annualization and not nationalism is the main reason!!!! If you are gonna release one or even TWO games per year, finding a balance between having 'new' settings while being able recycle enough assets and resources becomes a must. Don't get me wrong, though. I utterly HATE games released annually, in my ideal world we would be switching through eras and places in no particular order. You know; from China to Mesopotamia and Victorian London or the French Revolution, for instance. It's just that I don't think we are dealing with the stuff you said above.

Think about about it! Aside from the that sole 12th century game, AC I, since the franchise went annually Ubi has been dividing their games into eras they can exploit and stick for a while. First The Renaissance, then the XVIII century and now the XIX century, may be????? I seriously believe that a game set in the Meiji era is coming.........

In regards of the english/british thing....Let´s face, for bad or good, with the advent of the Age of Discovery, European presence became more 'prominent' and 'frequent' throughout the world. The English/british alone have being 22 countries shy of being able to claim the world have been entirely theirs at one point or another:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02388/BRITAIN_2388153b.jpg

2) As ZE said, UBI is in the end a french canadian company that has an established target marked. Although, by the way, is funny that the most request setting has been feudal japan... However I could be worse, It could be the anime/manga HUGE industry focusing their art/work like 95% of the times on japanese-centered lore/themes and characters :rolleyes:

I mean, look at One Piece, its version of " the golden age of piracy" includes martial arts and some antagonists that resemble the admirals of the Meiji japan during the late XIX and early XX centuries:rolleyes:

PD Just in case, that last part of the post cannot be even more sarcastic

SectionHades
01-03-2016, 08:13 AM
There is already some back story to this, which is linked below.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Iran

Personally I would find it cool to go back to the middle east at one point in Assassin's creed again. Now many of you are going to not like an AC game with a lot of guns. I did some research and mostly no assault rifles were used in the revolution against the Iranian people, so we can have our bolt action / cannon fire combat system in the game. The story could be about Assassins making a deal with the Shah of Iran to keep him the king while Templars are trying to overthrow him, or perhaps something much cooler beyond my imagination.

May the father of understanding guide you.

Assassin_M
01-03-2016, 08:29 AM
The Assassins wouldn't side with the Shah. At least, I hope not. He's a Templar puppet in the lore. Anyways, too controversial. The AC series doesn't tackle much of that these days, unfortunately.

VestigialLlama4
01-03-2016, 09:40 AM
The Assassins wouldn't side with the Shah. At least, I hope not. He's a Templar puppet in the lore. Anyways, too controversial. The AC series doesn't tackle much of that these days, unfortunately.

They did side with Louis XVI during Unity, and he was the same as the Shah. They are also pals with Prince Suleiman, Lorenzo, Napoleon and Queen Victoria. AC has always struck a balance between interesting content and controversy, but lately it's been leaning to safety.

Sushiglutton
01-03-2016, 04:21 PM
Hey OP, perhaps you wanna check this upcoming game out:

http://inkstories.com/1979RevolutionGame/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGeFR8AqM7Q

crusader_prophet
01-03-2016, 10:17 PM
I have Persian background but I think that will be too modern for an AC game, personally AC needs to go back in time.

SixKeys
01-03-2016, 10:54 PM
They did side with Louis XVI during Unity, and he was the same as the Shah. They are also pals with Prince Suleiman, Lorenzo, Napoleon and Queen Victoria. AC has always struck a balance between interesting content and controversy, but lately it's been leaning to safety.

All those characters weren't already established Templars (or Templar sympathizers) in the lore, though. We didn't always know their allegiance, since the glyphs only hinted at Napoleon having an Apple but didn't say whether he sided with assassins or Templars or neither. The later games made all these characters the assassins' allies probably so that there would be a good excuse for our character to hang out with historical people. The only exception I can think of off the top of my head is that in AC2, after the assassination of the Doge of Venice, the assassins supplanted him with one of his relatives thinking he was going to be a good leader. Then in Project Legacy we found out that character had in fact gone behind the assassins' backs and allowed himself to be corrupted, so they ultimately assassinated someone that was once their ally.

col_96
01-04-2016, 01:01 AM
Way too recent! I hope that this never happens

VestigialLlama4
01-04-2016, 06:06 AM
All those characters weren't already established Templars (or Templar sympathizers) in the lore, though. We didn't always know their allegiance, since the glyphs only hinted at Napoleon having an Apple but didn't say whether he sided with assassins or Templars or neither.

Since the writers of Ubisoft no longer care about lore, there's no reason for any of us to care either, since those glyphs were probably more "Guidelines" than actual Lore.

After all, before Unity, you had Assassin's Creed Initiates where Eseosa's Letters mentioned that the Assassins led the Haitian Revolution, that they were inspired by the French, that Robespierre abolished slavery and Napoleon is the bad guy. That came one year before Unity, so there was at least a sense that a more complex picture of the French Revolution was in the offing.

UNITY makes no mention of this at all, since it would entirely destroy the one-sided portrayal it's trying to sell in the game and Arno would stand revealed as the right-wing nutcase that he actually is when placed in context of the events.

In Syndicate, we have Winston Churchill being a Friend of the Assassins all of a sudden. So it's clear that the AC2 glyphs don't matter. Obviously, there's a difference between saying something in a piece of text nobody will read, and actually rendering and showing something in full. The latter counts for more than the former. There will probably never be an Iranian Revolution AC game, but if it were to happen, Ubisoft will definitely side with the Shah and his wife, and show the Revolutionaries as bad guys, anything other than that is tantamount to commercial suicide.

rain89cp
01-04-2016, 07:23 AM
I don't think you're entirely wrong but I also think you're entering a bit into conspiracy theory territories
It is an undeniable fact that this series, ever since the very first game, sells the most in the USA, so of course the developers are going to make this games with that market in mind, they even justified the British accents in Unity on the ground that US audiences equate British accents with foreigners in old times.
They certainly aren't going to make one of this games with Korean audiences in mind when the series barely sells there, also remember that Ubisoft is a French company and most of the developers are Canadian.
What does them being canadian have to do with anything?
This "canadian" developer made tenchu which is japanese.

ze_topazio
01-04-2016, 12:32 PM
What does them being canadian have to do with anything?
This "canadian" developer made tenchu which is japanese.

What I meant was, why would a French-Canadian company be English/American Nationalists?

And Ubisoft was only involved with the last Tenchu, and they only published it, the game was still developed in Japan.

Sushiglutton
01-04-2016, 12:49 PM
Ubisoft will definitely side with the Shah and his wife, and show the Revolutionaries as bad guys, anything other than that is tantamount to commercial suicide.

No, no they will side with the secular protesters. Those squeezed between the oppression of the shah and the medieval barbarism of the religious leaders.

Jolterx
01-04-2016, 04:06 PM
I'd like to see Assassin's Creed go back to the Middle East, yes. But I don't want another revolution. We had ACIII which was good and we got ACU which was downright gross. No more revolutions please.

jellejackhammer
01-04-2016, 04:22 PM
i agree.to much semi modern settings have been done aswell as revolutions.not saying they should not do that anymore but for now it would be better if go back in time with other events as the backdrop.

Assassin_M
01-04-2016, 07:22 PM
No, no they will side with the secular protesters. Those squeezed between the oppression of the shah and the medieval barbarism of the religious leaders.
That is a gross oversimplification of the events. It almost sounds like the revolution was started by secularists and the religious folks hijacked it. It's a neat narrative.

Sorrosyss
01-04-2016, 07:57 PM
Agreed, about it being too recent. I didn't read the link, but I can imagine several people involved are likely still alive, or have direct relatives that might take issue with their depictions. I'd say it's far too politically charged for Ubisoft to touch it at present.

NAVID4ASSASSIN
01-04-2016, 08:27 PM
way too modern, less than a hundred years ago, as who lives in the center of it, im already sick of everything related to this revolution, believe me, nothing interesting at all, plus i don't want this game to get banned in here.

VestigialLlama4
01-04-2016, 08:30 PM
That is a gross oversimplification of the events. It almost sounds like the revolution was started by secularists and the religious folks hijacked it. It's a neat narrative.

Being familiar with some of that story, I am pretty certain there's no way a Western company targeting an Anglo-American audience will tackle it. You are just not allowed to tell the truth about these things.

That recent movie Argo, made by a supposed liberal, is still supremely flawed and inaccurate because they don't want to provide real complexity. There are almost no movies made by Americans which explain the other side in the mainstream, whether it's Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea. You had Reds made by Warren Beatty that told a positive version of the October Revolution to an American public. But it's pretty rare for movies. Leave alone games.

Thanks to the Civil Rights Era of the 1960s, it's possible to tell a more challenging version of the American Revolution, so we got AC3 from that, in the prequels they took that to Black Flag, and then in Freedom Cry. But when it comes time to portray the French Revolution with some amount of complexity, Ubisoft panics and goes with the most right-wing crypto-fascist version they can come up with (so much so Scarlet Pimpernel looks like a pro-Revolutionary tract). That game caters to Anglo-American biases rather than historical truth, since Americans generally see the French Revolution as a badly behaved dog (."Bad Revolution, Bad Revolution, Stay Down, no food for you"). The reason being that it had a bigger impact in the world than the American one, and inspired the Russian and other nationalist revolutions of the 20th Century, most of which had Americans on the opposite side and so that gets guilt by proxy.

If they can't get Unity and the French Revolution right, you can be certain they won't get any other setting, leave alone the Iranian revolution, right. You have an upcoming game, Chronicles Russia where Princess Anastasia (aka the Shah's Princess of the Russian Revolution) becomes a side character and quasi-heroine. So that shows Ubisoft's general frame of reference. That's why I think they should avoid these subjects and not bite off more than they can chew.

Sushiglutton
01-04-2016, 09:49 PM

I didn't mean that all the protesters were secular (I see how what I wrote could be interpreted that way though). What I meant was the portion of the protesters that were secular. Point being that they constituted a third faction.

Assassin_M
01-04-2016, 09:56 PM
I didn't mean that all the protesters were secular (I see how what I wrote could be interpreted that way though). What I meant was the portion of the protesters that were secular. Point being that they constituted a third faction.
So you're saying that the Assassins wouldn't side with the actual starters of the Revolution but the secular minority that jumped in only when everything kicked off? My odds with your post was the fact that to you, the major party that started the revolution is barbaric and medieval because they were religious and that the secularists were the originators who should've gotten to rule, even if they weren't supported by the majority of the Iranian people.

Being familiar with some of that story, I am pretty certain there's no way a Western company targeting an Anglo-American audience will tackle it. You are just not allowed to tell the truth about these things.

That recent movie Argo, made by a supposed liberal, is still supremely flawed and inaccurate because they don't want to provide real complexity. There are almost no movies made by Americans which explain the other side in the mainstream, whether it's Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea. You had Reds made by Warren Beatty that told a positive version of the October Revolution to an American public. But it's pretty rare for movies. Leave alone games.

Thanks to the Civil Rights Era of the 1960s, it's possible to tell a more challenging version of the American Revolution, so we got AC3 from that, in the prequels they took that to Black Flag, and then in Freedom Cry. But when it comes time to portray the French Revolution with some amount of complexity, Ubisoft panics and goes with the most right-wing crypto-fascist version they can come up with (so much so Scarlet Pimpernel looks like a pro-Revolutionary tract). That game caters to Anglo-American biases rather than historical truth, since Americans generally see the French Revolution as a badly behaved dog (."Bad Revolution, Bad Revolution, Stay Down, no food for you"). The reason being that it had a bigger impact in the world than the American one, and inspired the Russian and other nationalist revolutions of the 20th Century, most of which had Americans on the opposite side and so that gets guilt by proxy.

If they can't get Unity and the French Revolution right, you can be certain they won't get any other setting, leave alone the Iranian revolution, right. You have an upcoming game, Chronicles Russia where Princess Anastasia (aka the Shah's Princess of the Russian Revolution) becomes a side character and quasi-heroine. So that shows Ubisoft's general frame of reference. That's why I think they should avoid these subjects and not bite off more than they can chew.
I will admit, portraying the Iranian revolution while ACTUALLY siding with the "will of the people" will be a tough scenario to portray. I would imagine they'd portray the majority that actually started the revolution as a Templar backup plan that hijacked the pure and righteous secular aims of the revolution just to satisfy the audience it was aimed at.

Sushiglutton
01-04-2016, 10:07 PM
So you're saying that the Assassins wouldn't side with the actual starters of the Revolution but the secular minority that jumped in only when everything kicked off? My odds with your post was the fact that to you, the major party that started the revolution is barbaric and medieval because they were religious and that the secularists were the originators who should've gotten to rule, even if they weren't supported by the majority of the Iranian people.

According to wiki: "Demonstrations against the Shah commenced in October 1977, developing into a campaign of civil resistance that included both secular and religious elements." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution). I never said the people were barbaric I said the leaders. If the rulers of Iran were supported by the majority of the people then I don't see why they would oppose free and fair elections.

To me amputation, lashing, stoning and hanging are examples of medieval barbarism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Iran#Provisions_in_violation_of_Hu man_Rights

Assassin_M
01-04-2016, 10:25 PM
According to wiki: "Demonstrations against the Shah commenced in October 1977, developing into a campaign of civil resistance that included both secular and religious elements." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution).
Well, of course there were secular elements, but the revolution itself was very clearly religious in roots and nature. Secularists did not necessarily even want to remove the Shah from power, just get him to abide by the constitution of 1906. "In this interim period of "disaffected calm" the budding Iranian revival began to undermine the idea of Westernization as progress that was the basis of the Shah's secular reign, and to form the ideology of the 1979 revolution. Jalal Al-e-Ahmad's idea of Gharbzadegi – that Western culture was a plague or an intoxication to be eliminated; Ali Shariati's vision of Islam as the one true liberator of the Third World from oppressive colonialism, neo-colonialism, and capitalism; and Morteza Motahhari's popularized retellings of the Shia faith, all spread and gained listeners, readers and supporters."

Secularism did not gain enough ground because that's what the revolution was intently trying to oppose. It's similar to what happened in the rest of the middle east much later (Although on a much smaller scale). Corruption and cruelty of western-backed secularist tyrants in the middle east led people to look at Islam as the true liberator and justice bringer in countries like Egypt. The Iranian Revolution globalized that concept.

I never said the people were barbaric I said the leaders. If the rulers of Iran were supported by the majority of the people then I don't see why they would oppose free and fair elections
Ah, that's a totally different discussion.

To me amputation, lashing, stoning and hanging are examples of medieval barbarism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Iran#Provisions_in_violation_of_Hu man_Rights
I didn't say Iran was a pedestal of Human Rights (as subjective as it is), I'm simply at odds with you saying that Iranian Revolution should be shown from the side of the secularist minority as the heroes.

VestigialLlama4
01-04-2016, 10:53 PM

Worse than that was practised in the American South before the Civil War, and they, and the rest of the world, were not seen as medieval barbarians either, you know, not before or after the war. I don't think barbarism is a phrase that means anything either. It was originally used by the Romans against their enemies and conquered people, and Rome was a horribly cruel civilization, it was the inventor of Crucifixion which is the single most sadistic and evil form of execution ever descended (you will wish for hanging and guillotine compared to that). Now you can say that death penalty is barbaric but the US is one of the greatest execution rates in the world. The Iranian revolution did bring positive good to some of the people and for all the medieval barbarism of Iran, the same Iranian government fostered some of the greatest film-makers of the world in the 80s and 90s.

I will admit, portraying the Iranian revolution while ACTUALLY siding with the "will of the people" will be a tough scenario to portray. I would imagine they'd portray the majority that actually started the revolution as a Templar backup plan that hijacked the pure and righteous secular aims of the revolution just to satisfy the audience it was aimed at.

That's what I think they will do. The Templars are bad guys of history at this point. Basically what is still okay for American audiences to see as uncomplicated bad guys. So I don't think they will ever challenge that too much.

In the past, the only times where Ubisoft has done differently are: AC1 (showing the Asasiyun as the good guys in the Crusades was radical, it's just never been done). Also showing the Ottoman Empire with respect in Revelations. Black Flag likewise had a pro-pirate view that portrays the slave owning empires as entirely bad guys whose ships deserve to be plundered and our hero is a pure pirate not your Jack Sparrow poseur (we never see him robbing one ship in the movies because Disney). So these are moments when AC subverts cliches and goes against the grain and the cliches, it actually challlenges and subverts the established approach to these settings and stories. The fact that the latter two are written by Darby McDevitt is not coincidental since he's fairly bold in this regard.

AC3 having a Native American Assassin protagonist was bold but the game's schizoid view of the Revolution with Connor both being for and against it is kind-of wishy washy. And you notice how most of the anti-Founders criticism is voiced by the Templars who Connor kills because...Charles Lee?! It's similar to Assassins being atheist but killing Templars who are openly atheist. It's a kind of stylistic a--saving to make the audience feel safe. The only other brave moment was showing Karl Marx in Syndicate but again optional and entirely forgettable side missions which at least avoid demonizing the man.

ze_topazio
01-05-2016, 12:00 AM
If the only way to make, the way, the government of Iran in 2015, treats its people, seem not so bad, is by comparing it with mid XIX century USA or the Roman Empire 2000 years ago, then, that says a lot.
But hey, I'm sure the people being hanged are overjoyed to know their government financed great movies in the past, just like I'm sure the Jews being gassed were proud of the support the Nazi government gave to the German automotive industry.

I-Like-Pie45
01-05-2016, 12:11 AM
The Shareef don't like it

Rockin the Casbah

Rock the Casbah

Assassin_M
01-05-2016, 12:21 AM
But hey, I'm sure the people being hanged are overjoyed to know their government financed great movies in the past, just like I'm sure the Jews being gassed were proud of the support the Nazi government gave to the German automotive industry.
Bit of an extreme comparison there.

ze_topazio
01-05-2016, 12:28 AM
Comparisons need to be extreme to cause impact.

Assassin_M
01-05-2016, 12:31 AM
Comparisons need to be extreme to cause impact.
So no heed should be paid to possibly undermining what happened to the Jews or painting an inaccurate picture? Okie dokie. Next time, when I see people comparing the US to the Mongol Empire, I wont say anything.

ze_topazio
01-05-2016, 12:57 AM
So no heed should be paid to possibly undermining what happened to the Jews or painting an inaccurate picture? Okie dokie.

I don't really think I did that though, I think diminishing the bad side of a regime because some good filmmakers happen to flourish during that time is a bit more weird, therefore my comparison, Hitler and his cronies did some good things too, I don't think I ever saw anyone diminishing all the terribleness because of that, maybe some delusional neo-nazis but that's it.

Nothing new to me though, I see people in my country all the time trying to excuse our old dictator based on some random good things he did, many of those "good things" actually being either just propaganda or things that he was actually not responsible for, I think I actually have seen some people mentioning, our greatest singer and best Football player as good points of the regime, like the regime had anything to with it.

Next time, when I see people comparing the US to the Mongol Empire, I wont say anything.

I don't care, I'm not American. :cool: :p

Assassin_M
01-05-2016, 01:35 AM
I don't really think I did that though, I think diminishing the bad side of a regime because some good filmmakers happen to flourish during that time is a bit more weird, therefore my comparison, Hitler and his cronies did some good things too, I don't think I ever saw anyone diminishing all the terribleness because of that, maybe some delusional neo-nazis but that's it.
Which I don't think was Vestigial's intent. The reddit-esque secular mentality of objectivity of morality is flawed. I wont go on a rant, but why is cutting off the hand of a thief barbaric? Because your penal system chooses to lock people up instead? Projecting subjective cultural idioms in a discussion about laws is not debate, it's locking out all perspectives but your own. Yeah Iran has some effed up laws from some views and has an objectively terrible track record when it comes to human rights issues, but that wasn't what I argued against.

Nothing new to me though, I see people in my country all the time trying to excuse our old dictator based on some random good things he did, many of those "good things" actually being either just propaganda or things that he was actually not responsible for, I think I actually have seen some people mentioning, our greatest singer and best Football player as good points of the regime, like the regime had anything to with it.
What Vestigial was trying to do is show how biased media can portray an entire cultural and country as a hellhole. Did you know that Iran is a leader in stem cell research? Did you know that they're the second highest country with gender change operations that are actually state funded? Of course not.

I don't care, I'm not American. :cool: :p
You will be soon....They're the Mongols and Mongols eat up everything in their way.

I-Like-Pie45
01-05-2016, 01:46 AM
Assassin M, you're just jealous that America has made more contributions in the 20th century and beyond to global security, peace, and economic stability than the Iron Sheik ever will

ze_topazio
01-05-2016, 02:22 AM
Which I don't think was Vestigial's intent. The reddit-esque secular mentality of objectivity of morality is flawed. I wont go on a rant, but why is cutting off the hand of a thief barbaric? Because your penal system chooses to lock people up instead? Projecting subjective cultural idioms in a discussion about laws is not debate, it's locking out all perspectives but your own. Yeah Iran has some effed up laws from some views and has an objectively terrible track record when it comes to human rights issues, but that wasn't what I argued against.

What Vestigial was trying to do is show how biased media can portray an entire cultural and country as a hellhole. Did you know that Iran is a leader in stem cell research? Did you know that they're the second highest country with gender change operations that are actually state funded? Of course not.

You will be soon....They're the Mongols and Mongols eat up everything in their way.

Cultural differences aside there are some limits and things we can all agree, we are humans after all.

I can't agree with cutting the hand of a thief, if the point of punishment is teaching a lesson, even if the thief learns the lesson, without a hand the thief won't be able to get a proper job and will have to resort to crime again, the death penalty is even worse, even you learn your lesson, you're dead.
Incarceration is far from perfect but at least at end you're intact and alive.

Actually I did knew that, read it somewhere once.

I also know Afghanistan is the number one producer of pomegranates, or was before the war, a random bit of trivia that I learned years ago and remember every single time I eat a pomegranate, because of all the things that I could memorize, my brain decided that I needed to remember this for the rest of my live above all, I mean, I rarely can remember my mother's exact birthday but I can't forget that Afghanistan is the number one producer of pomegranates and automatically recall it every time I see one of those fruits.

This Neo-Mongols only eat hamburgers so I'm safe.

Assassin_M
01-05-2016, 03:07 AM
Cultural differences aside there are some limits and things we can all agree, we are humans after all.
Sure.

I can't agree with cutting the hand of a thief, if the point of punishment is teaching a lesson, even if the thief learns the lesson, without a hand the thief won't be able to get a proper job and will have to resort to crime again, the death penalty is even worse, even you learn your lesson, you're dead.
Incarceration is far from perfect but at least at end you're intact and alive.
Ah, see? I disagree with that because:

1) I have more knowledge about the actual law and how it's supposed to be enacted.
2) I think locking someone up is more barbaric and is even more of a stigma that hinders finding a job.

Yes, all humans can mostly agree on a limit. Do people in Iran or Saudi Arabia want to see hundreds of people walking around with chopped hands? Of course not, because that's not how the law is applied. If that was the case, it'd go completely against the spirit of the law, which is to act as a deterrent. You can't just throw around a contextual axiom at another perspective or ideology and act like there's an objective contest involved. You're basically saying "Why are your views not like mine?" simply because you and I happen to live in the 21st century.

Actually I did knew that, read it somewhere once.
Well, most people don't. Ask anyone, all they know about places like Iran and SA are that you get stoned (no, not that stoned) and get your hands cut off. It's in every depiction of the region, every children's cartoons from the late 90s.

I also know Afghanistan is the number one producer of pomegranates, or was before the war, a random bit of trivia that I learned years ago and remember every single time I eat a pomegranate, because of all the things that I could memorize, my brain decided that I needed to remember this for the rest of my live above all, I mean, I rarely can remember my mother's exact birthday but I can't forget that Afghanistan is the number one producer of pomegranates and automatically recall it every time I see one of those fruits.
It's like that catchy commercial song that has no business playing inside your head.

This Neo-Mongols only eat hamburgers so I'm safe.
They've already imported it to you....you are them, the great devil.

VestigialLlama4
01-05-2016, 06:38 AM
If the only way to make, the way, the government of Iran in 2015, treats its people, seem not so bad, is by comparing it with mid XIX century USA or the Roman Empire 2000 years ago, then, that says a lot.

Actually it does say a lot. The fact is the Iranian government and its people are considered "other" separate and not part of general references. A lot of people think of Rome and the American South in the best possible light. Rome is considered this great civilization and all the atrocities committed by them are usually explained as "it was part of the time" and "general context", the American South is described in the same way, hence movies like Gone With The Wind. These eras are shown positively in a lot of movies and books, you have many people lamenting the Fall of the Roman Empire.

But when it comes time to history outside that reference they resort to utter trash like 300, a movie which glorifies a bunch of psychopathic slaveowners against an Empire that was actually abolitionist, refined and multi-cultural. In this movie the Persians are a bunch of monsters and oriental stereotypes, because the Ancient Greeks (not modern ones, the West certainly doesn't care about modern Greeks) are supposed to have invented democracy (in a form that is totally not democratic by any modern definition), they are the "good guys", even if it's the Spartans, aka the civilization that hunted slaves for sport. There was an American writer who was more nuanced, Gore Vidal whose book CREATION dealt with this era with complexity and sympathy for the Persians, but nobody is giving millions of dollars to make that into a movie now are they? You have ARGO which whitewashes and indulges in the same "Us and Them" divide.

Well the Indians and the Irish were quite gratified and pleased by the literature of their British colonial masters in the 19th Century, as were the Vietnamese and the Algerians with the French. The USSR made a lot of terrific films too, the Ancient Greeks which thrived on slavery wrote a lot of great plays and built monuments with slave labor (which the Egyptians, contrary to general belief, did not do). Hollywood made a lot of great films despite indulging in horrible stereotypes against minorities and women for nearly 100 years.

So let's not clutch those pearls.

Sushiglutton
01-05-2016, 03:41 PM

1) I have more knowledge about the actual law and how it's supposed to be enacted.
2) I think locking someone up is more barbaric and is even more of a stigma that hinders finding a job.

Yes, all humans can mostly agree on a limit. Do people in Iran or Saudi Arabia want to see hundreds of people walking around with chopped hands? Of course not, because that's not how the law is applied. If that was the case, it'd go completely against the spirit of the law, which is to act as a deterrent. You can't just throw around a contextual axiom at another perspective or ideology and act like there's an objective contest involved. You're basically saying "Why are your views not like mine?" simply because you and I happen to live in the 21st century.

This is a bit backwards. Atheists typically do not believe in objective morality. On the contrary one common argument from theists against atheism is some version of "only God can constitute a foundation for objective morality". Now some atheists think that you can say some objective things based on the well being of sentient creatures (which seems reasonable to me). However those truths are very hard to translate into specific laws. And of course morality is constantly evolving in our societies. Just as one example the way homosexuals are treated have changed dramatically in the last fifty years. The way to progress ethics is through rational discussion and reason. The should be done in the spirit of increasing the quality of life for people/animals NOT in an attempt to best interpret ancient scripture. The reason Iran has the punishment of amputation is NOT because of rational discussion or public discourse. It's because it says so in 7th century book and that book is believed to be the perfect word of God. If that isn't a belief in objective morality I don't know what is.

The reason I write off amputation as medieval barbarism is not because I think it's objectively wrong by some law of nature. I just think it's not an interesting discussion to have anymore. Just as don't think it's interesting to discuss if it's moral to beat your wife if she isn't obedient, or if people who decide to leave a certain faith should be killed. I think all of those practices are appalling. That doesn't mean that there aren't also good rational arguments. Let's take amputation as an example. As Ze mentioned cutting off someones hand is very problematic for rehabilitation (that you think otherwise is completely mindboggling to me). There are several jobs that are impossible (or at least very hard) to perform with one hand (like driving a car, being a carpenter, cleaning, working with keyboard and mouse and so on). Prison (at least in Sweden) is a place for rehabilitation. Secondly it's not a proportional punishment for the act of stealing (I'd rather lose all my material possessions over my hand).

cawatrooper9
01-05-2016, 05:23 PM
I remember when this thread used to be about Future Assassins Creed game locations...

VestigialLlama4
01-05-2016, 05:25 PM
I remember when this thread used to be about Future Assassins Creed game locations...

Well it was a different separate third that dealt with the appropriateness of Iran as a setting and why Ubisoft is too chicken to tackle it, from there it went into the limitations of Ubisoft's approach to genre and setting. So it still fits I think.

There are reasons why Ubisoft is not able to fully go the distance and its important to understand that

KittyRino
01-05-2016, 05:27 PM
why not AC in Croatia.
http://www.njuskalo.hr/image-w920x690/replike/stara-karta-parens-porec-reprodukcija-platnu-slika-15923797.jpg
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z278/thommo0202/R01_Ri_Italia.jpg
http://neweumarket.com/ea/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/201211081545100.Dubrovnik-1870.jpg
http://www.matica.hr/media/uploads/vijenac/516/gr%C4%8Ddubrovnik_1667.jpg
http://images-02.delcampe-static.net/img_large/auction/000/199/414/888_001.jpg

I think AC game would be great to see in the croatia.That would be amazing.

ze_topazio
01-05-2016, 05:40 PM
Why not?! what period of Croatian history would you suggest?

VestigialLlama4
01-05-2016, 05:47 PM
This is a bit backwards.

A bit, it's a good deal backwards. The point of the matter is not to foist some ridiculous Us versus Them kind of mentality. If you want objectivity, first thing you need to get rid of is that. This has nothing to do with being religious or secular, it's about trying to see things in a certain context and understand why things occur a certain way.

The argument I made against Iranian Revolution setting is because Ubisoft will inevitably take the side of the CIA backed Shah, just as Unity took the side of the Royalists, because anything other than that will be commercial suicide. It would lead to Fox News Coverage, it would lead to jokes about Ubisoft being French Canadian and so Un-American Foreign Commies Who Surrender, and unlike
other controversial topics it won't sell well, because it's not the right kind of controversy.

The point is moot to this discussion because Ubisoft will never tackle a setting like that. It's learnt it's lessons and accepted its limitations and I think they have decided they will work within those limitations from here onwards.

Assassin_M
01-05-2016, 05:50 PM
This is a bit backwards. Atheists typically do not believe in objective morality. On the contrary one common argument from theists against atheism is some version of "only God can constitute a foundation for objective morality". Now some atheists think that you can say some objective things based on the well being of sentient creatures (which seems reasonable to me). However those truths are very hard to translate into specific laws. And of course morality is constantly evolving in our societies. Just as one example the way homosexuals are treated have changed dramatically in the last fifty years. The way to progress ethics is through rational discussion and reason. The should be done in the spirit of increasing the quality of life for people/animals NOT in an attempt to best interpret ancient scripture. The reason Iran has the punishment of amputation is NOT because of rational discussion or public discourse. It's because it says so in 7th century book and that book is believed to be the perfect word of God. If that isn't a belief in objective morality I don't know what is.

The theist argument is not "Only God can constitute objective morality", it's rather "Because a law is unchanging, it's objective". This law happens to be one theists believe to have come from God. See, now that puts the theists at odds with secularists because Ze and you come and tell me "That's not what the charter of the human rights says", well...okay. Maybe you don't say it out loud, but that implies some sort of objectivity to me. As if we've reached some sort of unchangeable precedent in morality that there should be nothing else, no other moral standard or compass. That's what this says to me and that's why it cannot be objective. It's constantly changing. Slapping the words "Rationality", "reason" and "logic" will not change that fact. I know those are very appealing spices to add to anything that attract people who want to sound smart, lol.

Now with that out of the way, the fact that you think that the laws of Iran and other similar places were not based on rational discussion is confusing to me, though not at all surprising. Secularists and atheists don't have a monopoly over rationality, you know. It's again throwing around cultural axioms. Rationality is not based on what one group thinks. Guess what? To Iran and SA, your laws are irrational as well. It's all contextual. If you were in another time, you'd have most likely been a homophobe. I wont go into a discussion of the law, but you're wrong. Yes, laws are implemented because it says so in a 7th century book, but to say that people did not attempt to rationalize these laws and innovate them for modern life is wrong.

(I'd rather lose all my material possessions over my hand).
Thank you for proving me right. As I said to Ze, this is not how the law is applied. It doesn't seem as barbaric nor irrational to me because I have more knowledge of the law. You, like most Europeans, think that Iran and SA want nothing but to stone people and chop off their hands. You should read more about the law. I don't expect you to get an epiphany or change how you view it, but you'll at least have knowledge about how the law would be applied. Some useful links:

https://www.reddit.com/r/islam/wiki/law#wiki_what_are_the_sources_of_islamic_law.3F
https://www.reddit.com/r/islam/wiki/law#wiki_application_of_shari.27ah

I will stop now because the two threads are now merged, it's getting too off-topic

KittyRino
01-05-2016, 06:03 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/Oton_Ivekovic,_Dolazak_Hrvata_na_Jadran.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/56/Oton_Ivekovic,_Krunidba_kralja_Tomislava.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/Poljubac_mira_Oton_Ivekovi%C4%87.JPG
AC would be great in croatia: The consequences of the change to the Hungarian king included the introduction of feudalism and the rise of the native noble families such as Frankopan and Šubić. The later kings sought to restore some of their previously lost influence by giving certain privileges to the towns. For the next four centuries, the Kingdom of Croatia was ruled by the Sabor (parliament) and a Ban (viceroy) appointed by the king.[22]

The princes of Bribir from the Šubić family became particularly influential, asserting control over large parts of Dalmatia, Slavonia and Bosnia. Later, however, the Angevins intervened and restored royal power. The period saw rise of native nobility such as the Frankopans and the Šubićs to prominence and ultimately numerous Bans from the two families.[23]

Separate coronation as King of Croatia was gradually allowed to fall into abeyance and last crowned king is Charles Robert in 1301 after which Croatia contented herself with a separate diploma inaugurale. The reign of Louis the Great (1342–1382) is considered the golden age of Croatian medieval history.[24] Ladislaus of Naples also sold the whole of Dalmatia to Venice in 1409. The period saw increasing threat of Ottoman conquest and struggle against the Republic of Venice for control of coastal areas. The Venetians gained control over most of Dalmatia by 1428. With exception of the city-state of Dubrovnik which became independent,[25] the rule of Venice on most of Dalmatia will last nearly four centuries (c. 1420 – 1797).

In 1490 the estates of Croatia declined to recognize Vladislaus II until he had taken oath to respect their liberties, and insisted upon his erasing from the diploma certain phrases which seemed to reduce Croatia to the rank of a mere province. The dispute was solved in 1492[26]

AND I THINK ANY PERIOD IN CROATIA WOULD BE AWESOME.

Sushiglutton
01-05-2016, 06:37 PM
The theist argument is not "Only God can constitute objective morality", it's rather "Because a law is unchanging, it's objective". This law happens to be one theists believe to have come from God. See, now that puts the theists at odds with secularists because Ze and you come and tell me "That's not what the charter of the human rights says", well...okay. Maybe you don't say it out loud, but that implies some sort of objectivity to me. As if we've reached some sort of unchangeable precedent in morality that there should be nothing else, no other moral standard or compass. That's what this says to me and that's why it cannot be objective. It's constantly changing. Slapping the words "Rationality", "reason" and "logic" will not change that fact. I know those are very appealing spices to add to anything that attract people who want to sound smart, lol.

Now with that out of the way, the fact that you think that the laws of Iran and other similar places were not based on rational discussion is confusing to me, though not at all surprising. Secularists and atheists don't have a monopoly over rationality, you know. It's again throwing around cultural axioms. Rationality is not based on what one group thinks. Guess what? To Iran and SA, your laws are irrational as well. It's all contextual. If you were in another time, you'd have most likely been a homophobe. I wont go into a discussion of the law, but you're wrong. Yes, laws are implemented because it says so in a 7th century book, but to say that people did not attempt to rationalize these laws and innovate them for modern life is wrong.

Thank you for proving me right. As I said to Ze, this is not how the law is applied. It doesn't seem as barbaric nor irrational to me because I have more knowledge of the law. You, like most Europeans, think that Iran and SA want nothing but to stone people and chop off their hands. You should read more about the law. I don't expect you to get an epiphany or change how you view it, but you'll at least have knowledge about how the law would be applied. Some useful links:

https://www.reddit.com/r/islam/wiki/law#wiki_what_are_the_sources_of_islamic_law.3F
https://www.reddit.com/r/islam/wiki/law#wiki_application_of_shari.27ah

I will stop now because the two threads are now merged, it's getting too off-topic

You can read more about the particular theist argument I was refering to here for example: http://www.reasonablefaith.org/can-we-be-good-without-god .

I agree with you that theists are rational given their completely irrational premises. That is to say that given a belief that a 7th century book is the perfect word of God and that everything a guy who lived back then did is worth copying, they do try to reason in a rational fashion (just using Islam as an example here, Christianity is no better in this regard of course). However these premises are, for fairly obvious reasons, not sound. A secular approach to morality with a utalitarian premise at its core is in my view.

I want to stress that I have nothing against you as a person M (but I do have problems with a book that, on more or less every page, gleefully threatens me with eternal torture in the afterlife) and I respect your opinion on a wide range of matters! Clearly you are also way more knowledgeable about the muslim world than I am.

But ok let's carry on with the speculation about future settings!

It's gonna be Egypt

Assassin_M
01-05-2016, 06:46 PM
You can read more about the particular theist argument I was refering to here for example: http://www.reasonablefaith.org/can-we-be-good-without-god
I will give it a read, thanks.

I agree with you that theists are rational given their completely irrational premises. That is to say that given a belief that a 7th century book is the perfect word of God and that everything a guy who lived back then did is worth copying, they do try to reason in a rational fashion (just using Islam as an example here, Christianity is no better in this regard of course). However these premises are, for fairly obvious reasons, not sound. A secular approach to morality with a utalitarian premise at its core is in my view.
Then we'll just have to agree to disagree.

I want to stress that I have nothing against you as a person M (but I do have problems with a book that, on more or less every page, gleefully threatens me with eternal torture in the afterlife) and I respect your opinion on a wide range of matters! Clearly you are also way more knowledgeable about the muslim world than I am.
Of course, man. My opinion of you doesn't change whatsoever when we have these types of discussions. I would say you're one of the few people that I love to have these discussions with, so thank you for engaging with me.

ze_topazio
01-05-2016, 08:39 PM
I should say that, I respect all cultures, but, respect doesn't mean that I shy myself from criticizing something in said culture if I strongly disagree with it, but just because I criticize something doesn't mean I'm demanding such thing needs to be changed, I mean, it's not my problem, if the people subjected to such thing are okay with it, good for them, to each his own, and if they're not okay with it, then, is up to them to change it, not me.

And I criticize my own culture a lot too.

Sure.

Well, most people don't. Ask anyone, all they know about places like Iran and SA are that you get stoned (no, not that stoned) and get your hands cut off. It's in every depiction of the region, every children's cartoons from the late 90s.

It's like that catchy commercial song that has no business playing inside your head.

They've already imported it to you....you are them, the great devil.

Of course I know that things are not that extreme, it's common sense, and I understand the logic behind the concept of deterrence, I though there was no need to mention that, I just can't agree with the idea of physical mutilation as punishment, since that lasts for the rest of your life.

Actually it does say a lot. The fact is the Iranian government and its people are considered "other" separate and not part of general references. A lot of people think of Rome and the American South in the best possible light. Rome is considered this great civilization and all the atrocities committed by them are usually explained as "it was part of the time" and "general context", the American South is described in the same way, hence movies like Gone With The Wind. These eras are shown positively in a lot of movies and books, you have many people lamenting the Fall of the Roman Empire.

But when it comes time to history outside that reference they resort to utter trash like 300, a movie which glorifies a bunch of psychopathic slaveowners against an Empire that was actually abolitionist, refined and multi-cultural. In this movie the Persians are a bunch of monsters and oriental stereotypes, because the Ancient Greeks (not modern ones, the West certainly doesn't care about modern Greeks) are supposed to have invented democracy (in a form that is totally not democratic by any modern definition), they are the "good guys", even if it's the Spartans, aka the civilization that hunted slaves for sport. There was an American writer who was more nuanced, Gore Vidal whose book CREATION dealt with this era with complexity and sympathy for the Persians, but nobody is giving millions of dollars to make that into a movie now are they? You have ARGO which whitewashes and indulges in the same "Us and Them" divide.

Well the Indians and the Irish were quite gratified and pleased by the literature of their British colonial masters in the 19th Century, as were the Vietnamese and the Algerians with the French. The USSR made a lot of terrific films too, the Ancient Greeks which thrived on slavery wrote a lot of great plays and built monuments with slave labor (which the Egyptians, contrary to general belief, did not do). Hollywood made a lot of great films despite indulging in horrible stereotypes against minorities and women for nearly 100 years.

So let's not clutch those pearls.

Human civilization has evolved by introducing new ideas, evolving older ideas, abandoning the outdated ideas, culminating in to us in 2016, I'm sure the Romans and their contemporary Civilizations believed their ideals, laws, moral ethics, etc..., made perfect sense, to us 2000 years later their lifestyles look super barbaric, just like I'm sure 2000 years from now the people from that time will look at us and think we were a bunch of uncivilized barbarians, therefore comparing a modern country to extinct countries so old the only thing we have of them is crumbling ruins is kinda unfair.

Having lived in the west all my life I don't think things are as bad as you make it sound, all my live I always heard great things of the likes of Ancient Persia, the Islamic Empire, etc..., 300 to begin with is supposed to be the story of a Spartan soldier telling to other Spartans soldiers an inspiring story he only heard about, before a battle with the Persians, therefore the exaggeration, I don't think the movie made that explicit but in the original comic that's how it is.

assassinfan15
01-08-2016, 06:47 AM
With reference to the "Umbrella Revolution"(2014) in Hong Kong, Why not create a new Assassin's Creed game base on this event?

The information you can find in Wikipedia. The link is below
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupy...11%E2%80%9312)

ze_topazio
01-08-2016, 01:05 PM
2014, way too modern, way too recent.

cawatrooper9
01-08-2016, 03:35 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Also, because Assassins Creed has so much potential with its settings (literally all of history), this place would be pretty cluttered if we had a single thread for every possible setting imaginable.
That's why we try to keep suggestions like this consolidated here, for future reference: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1362707-Future-Assassin-s-Creed-Games-Location-amp-Setting-Discussion?highlight=setting

Thanks!

Edit: Well, now that this has been moved it looks silly :p

DavidTwoThrones
01-10-2016, 07:16 AM
Honorable Ubisoft Brothers and Sisters, Because you made all the Games based on the Ancient Civilization..., you must do at least two Games about things like Assassin's Creed 10,000 BC, and also about Atlantis(Assassin's Creed The Mysteries of Atlantis/The Hero of Atlantis/The Lord of Atlantis/The Liberator of Atlantis/The Lost City of Atlantis etc...) the Fighting of the Humans for liberation from the Evil Aliens opression and enslavmant and against their many Loyalists traitors humans who were brain washed and mind washed by the Evil Aliens and their Magical Artifacts such as the Apples of Eden..., fighting for Freedom with the Help Help of the Good Aliens such as Minerva(Goddess Athena) etc...

1) 10,000 BC (2008) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J73aDZuAx2I and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60r_dA40zWg.
2) Atlantis The Lost Empire - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZXNBq1AOoc
3) (More Serious) Ancient Hidden Knowledge - The Legend Of Atlantis - Earth Human History - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlVK42POtXo etc... and The Mysterious City of Atlantis Discovery Channel Documentary HD 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJjJ0oA9PKw
of course Your Adam and Eve: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoQ28v9YCro and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HqfcbFE4Vc and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EZk97-Ypek, and this Assassin's Creed II : The Truth - Atlantis? HD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW13lBNOsF0
You must do this game because the A Symbol of Atlantis is in fact an ancient version of the Symbol of the Assassin Creed Brotherhood the Assassin insignia... -http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/filmguide/images/b/b8/Atlantis_the_lost_empire_ver2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120502043307 (http://movies.wikia.com/wiki/Atlantis:_The_Lost_Empire) = http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_insignia

you are already making some game about that ancient eras: Far Cry Primal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ2iH57Fs3M

and of course in Japan Chronicles You can Do Games like Assassin's Creed Ninja Shinobi(Shadow Kisho Ninja) with the Ninja Clans in the Bamboo Forests etc... and Assassin's Creed the Ronin(47 Ronin) and Assassin's Creed the Shinto buddhist Monk and Assassin's Creed Deadly Giesha and The Leader of the Clan of the Female Ninjas Assassins, and Assassin's Creed the Last Samurai and Assassin's Creed the Bloom of the Sakura etc...
CGI Animated Trailer HD: "Total War: SHOGUN 2" - by RealtimeUK: "Beauty and Harmony, governed by One Eternal Law. all that begins must end. " - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQPLUyzVC9E
and the Fall of the Samurai is really close in time to Syndicate and it's just when the Templars came from the USA and from the other Western Empires and Powers after the Civil War in the USA and After the Industrial Revolution in order to use the Japanese inner Instability on the edge of civil war in Japan for their own advantage and for them to get great wealth from selling new modern advanced Weapons such as guns and Howitzers Cannons and also the Gatling Gun of course to the Japanese, and they also send some millitary advisers and trainers and etc... but their real plan his to take full control on Japan and it's People... etc... A new kind of War - Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai Trailer (PC) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zar0nwtNGMo
Gatling gun: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatling_gun
Guns from 1800 to 1899: http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/guns-1800-1899.asp etc... Swords didn't find list but everyone know what the swords and the other weapons are etc...
Shogun 2: Total War Ninja Assassination Compilation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1nqc7ZSjOM
Shogun 2: Total War Geisha Assassination Compilation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lrs7Wei3BU
Shogun 2: Total war: The Hero : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFzgA65hjnQ etc...
Miyamoto Musashi : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyamoto_Musashi
The Book of Five Rings : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Five_Rings
Seven Spears of Shizugatake: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Spears_of_Shizugatake
Epic Japanese Music - Shadow Ninja - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzMh1O-MJYE
Epic Japanese Music - Ninja Master - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR4Sik1zyqo
47 Ronin(2013) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8cKdDkkIYY and The Tengu Monk Mentor and Kai the Assassin... (47 Ronin) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ito9uzm_St0
Japanese Battle Music - Shuriken: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1oewrVZkVU
Two Steps From Hell - To Glory - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2hRTLdvdnk
PS: do not forget about the Japanese Forests Demons and River Demons(Alliance Templars and Assassins remaining hidden in the shadows from the time of the First Civilization and the special magical artifacts that the Templars who came to Japan to find them in order to make the New World Order With them, make the Demons awake again and to start the war between themselves again, and do not forget things like: Ninja Assassin vs Demon Ninja Assassin etc...) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCuHKiNEpeA etc...
Mr Bean and Snickers - ninja - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_m6kaoSKXI
Beautiful Japanese Music - Cherry Blossoms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp2oSuh1Hy0
etc...

P.S. - Thank You For Creating Me(The Prince of Persia...), and it will be great if you will create another game in the Trilogy of the Prince of Persia Games that will bring all the best things from all the former games in the trilogy, I love all of them, with the most advanced video technologies and graphics today and of course with the open world game style of playing... Prince of Persia 2008 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDDtnw0WfsU and Prince of Persia 2008 soundtrack-A fight of light and darkness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNDnoWMyJ8M
and with new things, and new places and many new enemies and creatures to fight against them and that the Prince will be able to travel Freely in his Empire to place like Egypt and to the City of the Dead, fighting there against creatures and against the Army of Anubis and the Army of Ra etc... and against all the other Evil "Gods(Aliens)" Evil Armies that came from the sands and from the caves and from the waters and from the flames and from the winds etc..., The Levant, India, Minor Asia the Caucasus, to the Mirage Desert, the Magical Emerald and Crystal Islands etc.. and also the Prince would be able to travel with his Armies and Ships and Fleets and to Fight Against his enemies and the Creatures on the land, on the Mountains, in the Cities and Town and Villages, in the High Tower and on the highs and and underground in the Tunnels, Caves etc... and in the Great Rivers and the Great Seas etc... You need to bring the Prince of Persia to a completely New Level of Entertainment and of spending time in fun... try to surprise everyone... All Anubis scene in The Mummy Returns - Army of Anubis : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2rYgURNeq0 Prince of Persia Against all the Armies of the Egyptian and Indian Gods and Goddesses, and the Prince get involved in the War of the Persian Gods Between Themselves that reaches the human world, and the Prince must choose a side and a God or Goddess to Fight for and each God or Goddess Give him Special Powers and Abilities and Artifacts, Weapons, Armors, Shields etc... Egyptian Gods: http://www.ancientegypt.co.uk/gods/explore/main.html
Persian Gods: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/yazatas.htm etc...
Two Steps From Hell - Age of Gods (2011) inspiring picture and music... - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHNAZGQeQjg
pic Score - Destroyer Of Gods (Epic Powerful Choral) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8EgNG6dzgU

Prince of Persia Game Videos - 4 Bath (cine_750) The Sands of Time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by3vfozKbfg Prince of Persia The Sands of Time 23 The Halls of Learning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnP1EYWQtQs

The Two of Thrones is for real the inner battle of the Prince between the Templar to the Assassin inside himself and between the Light and Darkness Forces and sides inside him... and I loved the Use of Elements in the Forgotten Sands etc... Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones - 3D Trilogy Ending - The Vizier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DVfRkZilRo and the Dark Alternative Ending: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2PvavTFotc and of course the good ending the beloved Princess Farah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjm5eNlXln4 etc...

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Introduction Trailer [Europe]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmMwCu7scHo
Prince of Persia : The Forgotten Sands - Announcement Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ8hccoZ6hQ

and also you can start the New Trilogy about the Prince of Atlantis or the Princess of Atlantis or the Lord of Atlantis style the Ascended Masters like Lord Serapis Bey of Atlantis and Lady White Etc...
here some help: Ascended masters: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascended_master Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vm-B5CBu34
Ashtar Speaks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aODRHQ-c4z4
Serapis Bey: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serapis_Bey
Lord Serapis Bey and Lady White(google photos): https://www.google.co.il/search?q=lord+serapis+bey+and+lady+white&biw=1438&bih=674&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-gJjJ4Z_KAhXj73IKHbOXCowQ_AUIBigB&dpr=0.95

Great White Brotherhood: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_White_Brotherhood
Masters of the Ancient Wisdom: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masters_of_the_Ancient_Wisdom etc...

By the way you were right about Juno that she is the daughter of the Devil Satan Saturn Sauron(KRONOS) the time and harvest god etc... that controls this world etc... Juno: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juno_(mythology)
Saturn Sauron the Devil : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology) and Cronus: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronus
Assassin's Creed III - Desmond, Juno & Minerva Moment of Truth "Choice" : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZBlDPrtHk8
and of course the Saturn Matrix Trap that we all born to it and live in it in our earthly mortal bodies the reason for all our pain and suffering and that this world is true hell for many people who live in it every each day of the same hell... - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnnMC8K4jYI
Of Course WE Will Never Loose Hope as long as their is Light and Love and Kindness and Compassion in the Universe etc... - Wrath of the Titans: Perseus Defeats KRONOS(Saturn): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JC2Q6M5c3g
Assassin's Creed - "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted" [HD]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ITrB9lj2NU
My Favorite Assassin's creed game of yours by now: Unity is really something special...: ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY SONG - My Revolution by Miracle Of Sound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=939ACReWKfE
Assassin's Creed Unity - Tribute to Arno Dorian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFR4V6tHJHU
and this is my second favorite of yours also because I look very similar to Edward Kenway... Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag | The Ultimate Tribute: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kyfb16ydX0

And I think that my third best game of yours will be the Assassin's Creed Chronicles Russia(Red Flag) because I'm Russian, but you must learn the history of the October Revolution and of the Russian Civil war between the Red and White very good, with the Railroads battles and all the Republics of the Soviet Union, including all the Different Groups who fought against each other for the control of the nations, and don't Forget Odessa the City my Father was born in it, it is an complete perfect underground city with smugglers, rouges, catacombs and in the time of the October Revolution also perfect zone for assassins from different groups of the conflict... and also don't forget the far east and part of Siberia of Russia was invaded by the international Capitalists Templars white forces who helped the white Templars forces in Russia against the people of the Soviet Union but they were all totally defeated by the Brave and Courageous and undefeatable Red Army, and there are much more things you should not forget etc..., and you should know that my family during WWII Fought for the Freedom of Russia and of the Soviet Union and of the Freedom of Europe and of the World in the Red Army and in the Resistance Partisans against the Nazis Fascist Invaders and machines of destruction and death, many of my family was killed and curly murdered by the Nazis and the Fascists also during their horrifying massacres in the Soviet territories they occupied temporarily during the world, my father as child lost his father and almost all his family during the holocaust and he under bombardments of the Germans Nazis air force he with his Mother and his uncle traveled in a horse carriage from Odessa to Kharkov and from there to Ural in a Train and from there he and his mother traveled to evacuation to Tashkent Uzbekistan were there they were hosted by local family his mother was doctor and she took care of the children and of the wounded soldiers that returned from the front, and he played on Violin to Heavily wounded soldiers who returned from the front, and he also played on his Violin in the radio to all Uzbekistan Lullaby for children, and he and his mother get news there that his father Refael(My Grand Father) that was a military doctor in the Red Army was taken captivity with his all union near Uman in Ukraine were he also was born and the Jews were sent to hanging, and during the hanging the rope on his neck ripped and he gave to a Nazi officer punch in his face took his sub-machine gun from him and he shot at the group of them, but they were many some Dozens and he only alone, but he has managed sent to hell 10-20 Nazis and fascists that he managed to kill them but he died from their bullets. and my fathers cousin from Kharkov was only 12 years old when he returned from the market and good women neighbor said to him that he should not return to home because the nazis and fascists already killed them all, so he run to the Woods and became a Partisan and Assassin during the WWII, and like a True Little Tiger and Ghost and Shadow he made the Nazis and Fascists to feel true pain and suffering and he with his comrades sabotage all their supply, their rail roads etc... and communication etc..., and I have many more of my family members who fought in the World War Two and participated in the Liberation of more than Half of Europe by the Red Army, and from my mother side, many of her family was killed and murdered and were buried alive in their town Dubrovno in Belarus, and some of my family members were burned and explode alive together with 25,000 thousands Jews in a storage houses near Odessa and another of my fathers uncle died Fighting during the defense of Odessa, and some of them also died from cold and hunger during the Siege of Leningrad, that my mother's family fought during the all war, her grandfather his traces were lost in the Subrubnce of Moscow were he had made tranches and defends to protect the city, and her one Uncale Arkady(Arkasha) was a Warrior of the Red Army and he fought during the war and in Ukraine he was a True Assassin and he killed a lot of Fascists and Nazis, and her another Grandfather was a High Capitan in the Artillery of the Red Army Marines forces and he Defended Leningrad , and her beloved Uncle David Tubelski that I'm called on his Name was a True Hero and a True Assassin in his role in the Red Army as Artillery Intelligence Spy Behind the Enemy Lines most time, and on his "free" time he brought food to his many sisters that were under the siege and saved them... and he together with his Comrades every week went to suicide missions behind the enemy lines, and they bring to the death of dozens of thousands of the Nazis and Fascist Soldiers, and he was severely wounded three times and one time in the swamps near Leningrad in the Sinyavino Heights he got Very serious injury in His lower belly(that prevented from him to make children) from the Nazis Bullets or from Shards of their by artillery shells and he was laying in the field and the medics fought he is dead until he light from the sky penetrated through the fog of war and had lighten him and then he moved slightly his legs and the medics saw that and took him to military hospital and he recovered again and under the command of Marshal Rokossovsky he Fought during the Bagration Operation and he had liberated half of Europe ending the War as A Victor in Prague, he got many medals and decorations such as the red star, and for the Heoric Patriotic War, and for defending Leningrad and three Medal of Courage and Valor and Three Medals of Honor, and Medal for the Liberation of Prague also..., and he was originally from very poor village in Ukraine and he as a child worked there in the fields with his family until the October Revolution came and as a teenage he moved with his family to Leningrad were there he worked in the Factories until his recruitment to the Red army three years before the Winter War with Finland that he also participated in it, and after the War he met Aunt Anna and Married her and they were more Parents to my Mother then her own, and take her to many places and bought her many thing, and after the war he was working as a Wood Craftsman Master and he Made some Armchairs for the Guests Room in the Kremlin..., and on his free time he painted beautiful uniuqe paintings, until his death from shard that was left in his neck in during the war, so the war eventually killed him in the end, and he never put again his Uniform after the war because he hoped it would be the last war, and he didn't feel good with that that he had needed to kill humans although they were machines of death, because they all still were born humans, until the Nazis brain washed them all to become Machines of Destruction and of Death, he was a Real Hero a simple and very modest man that had never prided himself - The True Character of the Noble and Modest Assassin in Life and the Very Deadly Tiger, Ghost, Shadow and Terminator on the Battlefields of the War especially for Ubisoft... so I'm also waiting for your games Assassin's Creed Partisans(including the Yugoslavian and Italian Partisans and all the rest Resistance Movements etc...), Assassin's Creed East Front and Stalingrad, Assassin's Creed Western Front with the Brave and Courageous Assassins of Charles de Gaulle the Leader and the Mentor of the Free French Brotherhood, resisting the Nazis and Fascists in Africa in North Africa in Southern France and in Paris and in all over the occupied France and in the Low Countries and in italy and etc... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_de_Gaulle, and of course the Inglourious Basterds and airborn special forces of the Alliance in Sicly, Itali and France etc..., and Max Manus the Freedom Fighter and the Spy, Saboteur and Assassin of Norvegia for the independce and Freedom of his people from the Nasiz occupation + in the end the red army also helped liberating parts of Norvegia: Max Manus - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Manus and the Movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbK4WTQFf9U, Petsamo–Kirkenes Offensive: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petsamo%E2%80%93Kirkenes_Offensive and the French Pilots who fought together with the Red Army in the Eastern Front the Normandie-Niemen: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normandie-Niemen etc... - and Assassin's Creed China and the pacific, and the Assassin's Creed WWII Saving and Liberating the World etc... ok ok ok you do not have to do all it's a lot of hard work, but I just wanted to share stories and ideas etc... now you really no why I'm so fond of your games it's also of course because of my Free Romantic Young Spirit and Soul... and also Velikiy Knyaz Alexander Nevsky was not a Templar he was a Prince of Novgorod and etc... and he was a Noble Freedom Fighter that Fought for the Independence of the Veliky Novgorod Republic and of the Russian People and the Russian Lands against the Mongol Empire and against the Swedish and the Teutonic and the Templars that were sent on a fascist and bloody crusade supported by the GodFather Pope against Russia and it's People who they wanted to keep their Independence and Freedom and their own unique Believes and traditions so he was realy victim of an assassination of Templar mercenary assassin killer of the tatar-mongols who were afraid from him because he was the only person that was standing in their way and he prevented from them to conquer all Russia, so he was an Freedom Fighter, also he was a Knyaz but he Fought for the Freedom and Independence of the People and he only came to lead the people when they called him to lead them in the Veche = The Assembly of all the Russian People together, and he had the Famous saying: That The Russian Welcoming everyone to be their guests but if someone will come to them with the Sword and with bad intentions, so he well die from the Sword because on that Standing and on that will Stand the Russian Land and this is more alike Assassin Type of Saying, as you shown us in all your games, that all the assassins were forced to be one because the Templars killed their family members or they had seen their wrong way of life, True Vendetta in the end.
some song in Russian for The Ubisoft who Knows Russian: The Sacred War: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3etK30TVAw
The Red Army is the strongest : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUe-HmUu8s
Марш "Прощание Славянки/Farewell of Slavianka: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckXVbH2YlMM
Katyusha: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boI5cTbPIHs
Cranes - Журавли: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZZHISSfHv4
Defiance (2008) | Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-9eUXSzZNk
Stalingrad - Enemy at the Gate vasily zaytsev : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O-sMh_DO6I and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Zaytsev
etc...
Battle for Brest Fortress: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCrii3GJIPA
and of course Some on Alexander Nevsy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZRmYRxAllY and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Fy2c-FRxY&spfreload=10 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO1koyK78e4 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TilVYsHZkHw

And of course Volgograd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cra6cUtt0wQ
and you Should all Know Ubisoft that Minerva = Goddess Athena = Mother Russia so Minerva is really the Protector and Mother Goddess of all the Russians... : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxiWGU7HL0A

SLAVIC WORLD vs New World Order / Western world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ULzaYhA_3c

Do not mess with Russians: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN7KB90wND0 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2MM7mk0PPs

Russian Military Power: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rb3p4E4b40 and People Power: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTV6FMAQ380

Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia!(this Gonna be a lot of Fun...): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDOrZ8a7Xq0
Epic Score - Stand Tall (Epic Relentless Action) beautiful Assassin's Creed Picture with the Creed Along Centuries and Hundrad of Years Five Assassins from the 12 century to the 20 century... - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvEpQWcHl8Y

sorry for the excavation that I made in Our Minds but it is really important.
and we all live in the Animus Third of our mind is living in the Present, third is living in the Past, and third is living in the Future... http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Animus

Positive Ending to My Scroll: Da Tweekaz & Neilio - Freedom (Official Video Clip): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXQw3yzcrUY

WingedHussar_PL
01-12-2016, 03:07 PM
It's better to make Battle of Moscow (1612) ;)

crusader_prophet
01-12-2016, 07:59 PM
Thought I would give this thread some love. Some improvements I would love to see.

Combat
• Remove counter kills - they are too easy.
• Introduce timed parry and timed dodging to avoid damage and not inflict damage
• Introduce prolonged parries under special circumstances and heavy attacks - requires player input skill for timely QTE's
• Add Block mechanic to avoid damage for lower level enemies, make the block resistance proportional to the physics and level of the weapon and enemy
• Retain kidnap, non-lethal takedown
• Retain the combined combat (secondary weapon and primary weapon combinations) such as the fancy moves perk in AC:Syndicate
• separate kicks, punches, stuns (using weapons) as individual combat inputs as offensive perks
• Retain multi-finishers - but require more player skill than luck-by-chance placement of AI nearby
• Re-introduce tactical bomb crafting and this time make use of them, by making enemies immune to the types of bomb except their weakness

Navigation
• Add Jump, Slide, Roll, Dodge, vault/flips during combat and create combos/special attacks if player attacks the enemy during the animations.
• Introduce a re-spawn restricted zone if player is detected during a mission, and let players use their available distraction techniques, skills and environment to disappear in plain sight. Once incognito, open up the world to escape as they do now.
• Re-introduce fast move on foot and automated shove. The extent of trigger proportionality with vehicle speed introduced in ACS should be retained and applied to speed on foot with an additional input for sprint (as it is now).

Stealth
• Retain whistling,
• Lockpicking in AC 3 style with lockpicks as an inventory item in ACU
• Eavesdropping, under-water swimming for stealth with timer for breath, retain crowd/bench stealth but with the option to go and come out of stealth by choice not restricted to covers. Re-introduce engaging in social activities (cutting wood, making tea, etc) for stealth.

Immersion
• Take away abuse of Eagle Vision - Retain inability to use Eagle Vision during sprinting. Introduce constraints of using Eagle vision such as, full sync, style of gameplay, recent events impacting assassin's concentration, surroundings, experience level, introduce an option to turn off tagging enemies through walls instead encourage players to focus on direction of AI voice, foot steps, breathing if in close vicinity of enemy
• Hire better engineers who can design smarter enemy AI and NPCs (people who are not walking into a wall, skate boarding instead of running etc.)

Narrative
• Follow the footsteps of The DaVinci Code or hire Dan Brown (joke). The climax profile of that movie is an absolute blast and akin of AC atmosphere and lore. The suspense and the conspiracy embedded is the kind that I felt with AC1 – ACR. That is what drew me to the franchise.

DavidTwoThrones
01-13-2016, 10:18 AM
Yeah Right The Assassins Brotherhood Of Minin and Pozharsky against the Polish, Swedish and Tatar Templar Order... ending up with Pojarski giving the Rule of Principility of Moscow to Michail Romanov an Assassin who he had Secretly pledged allience to the Templar Order and to the "May the Father of Undesrstanding" etc... and becomes The Tsar of Russia creating a the Great Dynasty of the Romanov Family that ending up with the Red Bolshevik Assassins killing them all, and then the Red Bolshevik "Communist" Assassin's ends up becoming Templars in the End Using Red Templar Teror and Fear and destroing and opressing Millions of people in Eastern Europe with their crave for absulote hegmony exactly as the Anglo-Saxon Americans and Western Iluminati "Capitalists" doing to all the other world from the beginig in their great crave for Absulote Hegmony and their One Polar World that they want to make everyone in the world as their Vasalls and Slaves, and their New World Order with their Nano Micro Chips that will be offered in the start as a cure to all earthly deases and illneses and the key to Eternal Life, that this lies will end up in mind and body controling of all the people of the world, and destroing the freedom fighters and those who resist with their micro chips that they will put inside every new born in their prison hospitals, dark future awaits us all we are still stuck in the "Big Game" Between the Anglo-Saxons and Russia and Between East and West and etc... Anonimus and V Vendeta are our only Hopes(Wich Ubisoft must do game about them Assassin's Creed: Vendeta)...
1612 new russian epic movie [Trailer] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VKkc1CVSAc
battle of 1612 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh_yTV8r-W0
and man you already have Mount and Balde with Fire and Sword and other some games and mods games about that era, and you have Kislev Nation in Warhammer that is realy the Union of all the Slavian People with its capital in Kislev(Kiev) with Polsih Winged Hussars Riding to battle on Bears... and the God of the Kislev the God of the Bears Ursun... and etc... Warhammer Kislev Tribute:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKC1UPioO5w
and that reminds me the Great God Bear from the Sky World Journey in AC3 The Tyranny of King Washington The Redemption the Great Bear God this was somthing special... and the Tyranny of Washigton was really good game and Assassin Creed III was Great as well, Ratonhnhaké:ton is very very very much fun playing with him, although I do not like the USA because they Replaced they British Templars with local Anglo-Saxons or immigrants and fleeing Templars so nothing had changed exept Juno gets control on the all world because Desmond didn't listen to Mother Minerva... and Ubisoft can Make another Game about Ratonhnhaké:ton Tribe the Mohicans calling it Assassin Creed the Last of the Mohawican based on the book and movie altough it clrearly was an inspiration of the creating of Assassin's Creed the Last of Mohawican etc...
Sky World Journey BEAR (extended) - Tyranny of King Washington Soundtrack (unofficial) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leXMOEMSI7U
The Truth About the US...: Assassin's Creed 3 - King Washington DLC Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI4K_hFh0cc
Assassin's Creed 3 - Tyranny Of King Washington -- Official Infamy Trailer [UK] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3_LmgbYvWo
Assassin's Creed 3 - Tyranny Of King Washington -- Official Betrayal Trailer [UK] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHF5yE92iwM
Tyranny of King Washington the Redemption - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uaXyXBbBZs
Assassin's Creed 3 - Angel Of War - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PPGXOX6V10
Assassin's Creed 3 - Wretched & Divine : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UUEUAcEkmE
The Last of the Mohicans : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygNuRpwZqRU
Power Corrupts: Memories From the Future... - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA5PlJiqOnk
The Story of Your Enslavement - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
Human Farming The story of your enslavement - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=871Nx6o_nyU
Captain America Winter Soldier This Isn't Freedom, This is Fear - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e0-8if01Tg
Arnim Zola - Captain America: The Winter Soldier: The Truth - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E486XjhYHh8
V For Vendetta Trailer (HD): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_13fFIrhPk
V for Vendetta: The Revolutionary Speech (HD): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKvvOFIHs4k
V for Vendetta - Final Fight Scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPlT2uKruwM
"No Army Can Stop and Idea Whose Time has Come" Victor Hugo: http://anonymiss-exposed-truth.tumblr.com/
Michael Riske - Are We Really Free (Dramatic Uplifting Score) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpms-IvR7nw
This is why all the video games are made in the Cube in the Box(Computers) because all the Universe is trapped in a Matrix Cube Box... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnnMC8K4jYI
Blue Horizon - Cage Of Freedom (Allen Watts Remix) [Gent Trance Division] -PROMO- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ur-1qkrwXo
Raytheon - Caldera (Ahmed Romel Remix): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvuMWGwQk14
Driftmoon feat. DSharp - Genesis (Music video))): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I96CRl9aSHA
Driftmoon Feat. Dsharp - Genesis (Original Mix)©Сlip©™(Trance & Video) HD - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alkFN2IQN6M
Space Raven - Epigram For Krystel (TrancEye Remix) [Tangled Audio] ⭐Promo⭐ - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1brMn1LxZs
Sound Apparel - Aeterna Historia (Official Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47tYh5sRVXk
The Matrix vs. Dark City - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moW17YHl6B8
Anonmus and The Brotherhood the Only Hope We Have: V for Vendetta - Final Scene - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7W0bYzgKk
Matt Bukovski - Crescendo (Original Mix) [Music Video] HD another Memmories From Future... - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3pvSsqiLE0
Simon O'Shine & Sergey Nevone - Apprehension (Original Mix) [Music Video] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxjBhXtKHK0
Sergey Nevone & Simon O'Shine - In Spite Of Everything (Original Mix) [Defcon] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC2TQG5I45Y
Sergey Nevone & Simon O'Shine - In Spite of Everything (Original Mix) Defcon Rec. [Promo Video] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwteHeE48Vw

and Man You are Polish? I visited in Poland in 2011 8 days I think in the end of the summer in the end of August with my school(mind washing Facility made by the Templars to Brain wash Mind wash and opress and enslave the little innocent children with their terro and fear of punishmant etc...) you know Trips to all the Concentration Camps and etc..., so I know the Reality of this world..., I accually seen a Cute Catty in the Window in the former territory were Ghetto Warsaw was, and of Course Vodka Red Army Kalashnikov with a Grenade in the Stores... and I Danced Polish Folk Dances with a Polish Women Teacher under Polish Folk Music in a Catholic School in Sosnowiec if I'm not wrong, you know before 200-300 years my family lived in Poland and in Germany Holand and England and Britan and before that in Spain before the Alhambra Decree(Expulsion of Jews from Spain 1492), and the Evil jews here tryed to Brainwash and mindwash me to become their slave, but they failed, and I stayed loyal and faithfull to the Brotherhood and to the Peasents, farmers, and Workers of the Whole World etc... and now I'm stuck in this Cursed Land that everyone calls it the Holly Land although it is a Bloody Place all over the ****ing history(Strategic place in the Geopolitica controling the trade from Asia, Africa and Europe etc...)..., at least there are some good movies, good music, good Viedo Games Especially those of Ubisoft, The Prince of Persia Opened my Eyes to the Truth and Assassin's Creed Opened my eys much more And uncle of one of my great-grandmother was a senior adviser to the Shah of Persia and I acctually look like Combination of the Prince of Persia of 2008 and Edward Kenway with Long Golden Blonde Russian Style Hair and Turquoise eyes, and I also look like Alexander the Great and like Alexander Nevsky, and you also can think that I'm Jesus Christ also, but I'm more look like Archangel Michael, Because Jesus will probaly come this time in a form of an Asteroid of the poor souls of the innocents of the past that were destroyed here by the Templars and the demons of the devil here..., so I think I gave in my post most of the ideas for future games ubisoft can make if they want, but they do not have to, they can do it only for themselvs to play in the Cube Box Programes etc..., and Here some place I had visited in Poland: Krakow, Lublin, Warsaw, here is the list where I visited: Kraków, Poland · Auschwitz Memorial / Muzeum Auschwitz · Auschwitz concentration camp · Sosnowiec, Poland · Muzeum Zagłębia w Będzinie · Będzin Castle · Głogów Małopolski · Lezajsk · Lublin, Poland · Majdanek, Lublin, Poland · Warsaw, Poland · Tykocin · Lopochova,poland · Treblinka extermination camp · Warsaw Uprising Monument · Main Square, Kraków · Kraków Old Town · Krakow City Center - Main Square · Smok Wawelski · Bulwar Czerwienski and I also visited the USA Two Time when I was child and teenage in Summer Camp in Maine(looks just like the Frontir but with more rivers and lakes and with higher trees etc...) and a little in New York City and stops on the way to Maine and Back, and the second time with a Shcool Delegation to Boston and New York, and in Manhattan and "Liberty Island and Elise Island where the Immigrant center was, and North New York and in Boston and in plymouth were the mayflower was, and in Boston Old Town, and in The Freedom Trail there in Boston Old Town, and in the port in a DuckTour and in the old state house, and in Boston Surbounce etc... so Assassin's Creed III Realy reminded me my Childhood Expiriences and I could actually get in my mind to Ratonhnhaké:ton Playing Expirience this was realy amazing... Plymouth Colony and the Pilgrims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxJFCGGWioo
Educate-Yourself The Freedom of Knowledge, The Power of Thought - Mind Control The Ultimate Terror - http://educate-yourself.org/mc/
Książę Persji i Assassin Creed te gry Słodka jak miód i Deadly jako Farah, Kaileena, Caterina Sforza, Aveline de GrandPre, Élise de la Serre, Evie Frye i Siostrzeństwo(Sisterhood) (Google Translate)... - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU1q6yKguqE
You have Very Good Music there in Poland and some of the Best Trances and remixs in the world that is for sure who needs to understand the words, In any case all the white man's languages are deceptive and lying..., only the Languages of the Red Men of the Native American Tribes and the Siberian and the North People, are telling the truth, Great Spirit Guide Us... etc... Power Play - NajPiękne (Official Video Clip) 2015 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f4WGnu2ex8
Power Play - Wole Ole - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTxmj_Ob9Cg
Masters - Szukam dziewczyny (Official Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMhZp4Kvyjw
Arctic Moon - Into The Dusk (Radio Edit) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRrt5x4dy9k

Archangel Michael - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_(archangel)
King Aslan of Narnia by PT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZtf_kWMBDc
Immediate Music - Protectors of Truth - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTsLnmQ4fyg

Ok first in this World there would be this Union - Anthem of the Union of Socialist Eurasia - "March of the USE" / "Eurasia Forever" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55vZvYdjX70

And after that we can hope we will get to this United Federation of Planets - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APowgLet5Sc

but the Brotherhood and the Sisterhood will live forever and every in the Eternal Book and Scrolls of Legends in Heaven and Paradise.
Les Miserables 2012 Finale (last song) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtbcZmCc7rg

Cristian Onofreiciuc - Destiny - our Destiny in the Stars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsmrKZYUFeA

Anno 2205 - Announcement CGI trailer - E3 2015 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL0uG7F6GuA

Randy Edelman To The Stars DragonHeart Movie - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTlY8lXZaE0

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-13-2016, 03:27 PM
Hi davidik2 and welcome to the forums,

Thank you very much for your extensive feedback, it must have taken you a long time to write.

Please, in the future could you use paragraphs when posting as blocks of text are very hard to read.

Thanks

HoGFaN30
01-14-2016, 06:55 AM
Hi! New to forums! Just throwing an idea out there. What would everyone think of a California Gold Rush themed AC?

Sesheenku
01-14-2016, 09:35 AM
Ewww gun duels. Ewww low buildings. Ewwww train robberies.

MikeFNY
01-14-2016, 09:48 AM

Same, but without the "ewww" :)

But this is actually something that could be a concern for many. I mean we all know that either in the next game or the very final game of the series we will get to play in the modern day where we will actually have to kill someone. I forgot how it was in previous games, if we ever had to kill someone with Desmond but ultimately it's about the same old question, "AC with guns? No sir".

But paradoxically, if you're going to have action in the modern day, you must have guns and snipers else it would make very little sense. I'm on the fence on playing an AC game the way I play Far Cry, with a sniper rifle, especially since I always avoided guns in the series, even when I had one.

Although that's where I see the game going, a number of modern day missions where you drive cars and use guns. My gut feeling tells me that carriages, in London, were added as an introduction to cars in modern day in the next game.

HoGFaN30
01-14-2016, 10:11 AM

But this is actually something that could be a concern for many. I mean we all know that either in the next game or the very final game of the series we will get to play in the modern day where we will actually have to kill someone. I forgot how it was in previous games, if we ever had to kill someone with Desmond but ultimately it's about the same old question, "AC with guns? No sir".

But paradoxically, if you're going to have action in the modern day, you must have guns and snipers else it would make very little sense. I'm on the fence on playing an AC game the way I play Far Cry, with a sniper rifle, especially since I always avoided guns in the series, even when I had one.

Although that's where I see the game going, a number of modern day missions where you drive cars and use guns. My gut feeling tells me that carriages, in London, were added as an introduction to cars in modern day in the next game.

You're probably right with the modern. I have no preference as to the gameplay being small buildings vs. tall, trains/carriages/horses or even cars when they do go modern, and I have never enjoyed having guns in the games.

I just feel like the Gold Rush could make for an interesting storyline centered more closely around the Pieces of Eden. Maybe make it more like AC3 with a Native American main character instead of some gun-slinging cowboy. Although I would be fine with a cowboy lead if he wasn't centered around his guns like Kenway was. But that's contradictory to the term cowboy in that era.

DavidTwoThrones
01-14-2016, 07:33 PM
Assassin's Creed: Ninja Shinobi:
For the Game You need to Focus on the main Places that will Be Edo(Tokyo) The City and it's Port style the middle and the ending of the 19 century with a unique combination of new modern(1683) western style with Japanese Traditonal buildings, and of Course Kyoto with all the Buildings Traditional with the Great Lake Biwa near it, on the way from Edo(Tokyo) to Kyoto, the Mount Fujiyama and the Mountains and Bamboo Forests with the Ninja Clans and the Assassin's Brotherhood Camps and Bases and Main Headquarters and also the forests and the caves of the "Demons"(The Beings from the time of the Ancient First Civilization), and of course the Last Remaining Samurai Clans with their Leading Daimyos from the South and the North With their Villages, Towns, Castles, Fortresses etc..., and the Monosteries of the Shinto-Buddhists Fighting Monks, and of course the little Islands and Ports and merchent Quarters and Districts of the Western Empires and Powers Such as of the Portugese, Dutch, British, American etc...
a War to Unite all the Country around and under the Rule of the "Sacred" Japanese Emperor Meiji, that ends up that in the middle of that war there is a secret war between the Assassin's Brotherhood(Japanese and Half Blood Assassin's like Kai from 47 Ronin) and the Templars Order(Forigeners(Merchent and Representitve of the Western Powers) and Japanese Local Templras) for the Kind of Future that will be in Japan, that accidently awaknes the Demons(The Beings from the time of the Ancient First Civilization), and if you learn about the history like I did you will see that in those time in Japan there were plenty of "political assassinations" and fighting for the rule etc... this game is must for being done by Ubisoft, it's got a lot of potential, you just need to make Your Maps, Your Buildings and all the other Features, your Storyline, Your Characters and all of Your Missions and special Artifacs, and New Battles and Fighting Styles and Technuics of the Ninjas, Samurais Shinto-Budhists Monks etc... and Technics and of course the Multiplayer that will be Great etc... and you have the game Assassin's Creed: Ninja Shinobi.
Japanese Civil War(1863-1868) https://www.onwar.com/aced/chrono/c1800s/yr60/fjapan1863.htm
and the Boshin War(The Last Samurai War 1868-1869) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boshin_War
1863-map-of-edo-tokyo - http://mitologiasvivas.tumblr.com/post/68588297464/mapsontheweb-1863-map-of-edo-tokyo-source
Map of Kyoto 1863 - http://www.geographicus.com/P/AntiqueMap/Kyoto-japanese-1863

Here Some Surikens and Ninja Weapons make many of them with different kind of them, and also made all the Sake Dans and all the other Buildings and Things and Features connecting to the Ninjas and to the Japanese Underworld Syndicates like the Yakuza etc..., you can Collaborate with SEGA because they are experts in everything when it comes to Japan... and there Encyclopedia of Shogun 2 Total War is perfect helping information to the game but then you must to Collaborate with SEGA or to give them right reserved and make payments with them etc all the the other headaches of those who run companies...
http://www.totalwars.ru/encyclopedia/how_to_play/002b_enc_glossary.html#enc_glossary_ninja
Kisho Ninja - http://www.totalwars.ru/encyclopedia/units/inf_special_kisho_ninjas.html
Shuriken - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuriken
Largest Selection of Ninja Stars, Thowing Stars, & Shuriken! - http://allninjagear.com/ninja-stars
Ninja Weapons - http://www.trueswords.com/ninja-gear-c-10.html
Ninja Weapons - http://www.weapons-universe.com/ninja-weapons.htm
Ninja Weapons - http://entertheninja.com/ninja-fact/ninja-weapons/
Ubisoft Make Some Special Shurikens in the Form of the Templars and the Assassins Symbols etc...
and also make a combination that the Main Hero Assassin's will be at the end the be Perfect Fighter who can use techniques and weapons of Ninjas-Shinobi Assassin's, Spies and Subterfuges, of Shinto-Buddhist Monks, and of course of Samurais and Heroes and of Simple Modern Peasants and Workers Soldiers, Bows and Arrwos, and Peasents Weapons... and of course Guns, Pistols, Cannons, Gatling guns etc...
Sho Kosugi: The Ninja Master - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlt0GHJ7F4E
Ninja Assassin(2009) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhYH26KTNbQ
And do not forget for Assassin's Creed Ninja the Hidden Blades in the Feets and in the Shoes for Four Assassinations Combo against enemies, and also Hidden Blades in the Elbows and in the Knees etc... for Real Ninja Assassin Style of Fighting and of Course do not forget the
Ninjas Smoke Bombs and their other Bombs and of course the Ninja Special Abilities to move Stealthy and Stay Hidden in the Shadows..., and of course one of the best Ninja weapons will be of course the Chain Weapon Kyoketsu-Shogei etc... - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoketsu-shoge
Ninja Assassin(2009) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnuDW7WYoWQ
Raizo Vs Takeshi group - NINJA_ASSASSIN - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG_qBtpTlew
Raizo Vs Takeshi - NINJA_ASSASSIN - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjTlfYQZmow
Ninja Assassin - Last Fight Raizo Vs Jefe Ozunu - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU5k5eKxgK8
The Warrior's Way(2010) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z8xYMomsDc
Baddest Fight Scenes EVER! - Revenge of the Ninja - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCsIklUii_Y
Ancient Warriors - Episode 19: Ninja Warriors of the Night (History Documentary) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZExyPAFa6tk
Ninja Shadow Warriors - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23K3L-pbP1A
Epic Japanese Music - Ninja Star Inn - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl9MSkMIxa8
Japanese Battle Music - Shuriken - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1oewrVZkVU
Epic Japanese Music - Shadow Ninja - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzMh1O-MJYE
Epic Japanese Music - Ninja Master(Yeah this is how needs to look the Hero Ninja Assassin Outfits at the end of his training of course with the Assassins Creed symbols on the Shurikens and on his Belts and etc..., and you can make a lot more Beautiful Ninjas Assassins Outfits in many different colors and shapes etc..., Use Your Imagination etc... ) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR4Sik1zyqo

Human History is a Big Lie that is made by the Victorious, Assassn's Creed is the Truth and it's much better then a simple history lesson..., because it is telling the Truth About the Fighting between the Freedom Fighters to those who want to made their New World Order and to force it on everyone and to opress and enslave everyone with their special artifacs(Apples of Eden etc...) PS: do not forget to make a Love Story Between the Main Character - Half Blood Orphan Ninja Shinobi Assassin that his Parents was - his Mother A Female Japanese Ninja Assassin and his father was a Western Sailor that his ship was hit and destroyed and sank by a storm and he was the only survivor and he was rescued and healed by the Female Ninja Assassin were they Fall in Love with Each Other and they made Him(The Main Character), and then his parents were killed by the Templars when the Templrs had destroy and burned their villiage, and his Uncle saved him and brought him as a baby to a Safe Place in a Shinto-Budhhist Monastir and he was raised there by a Shinto Budhhist Monk(His Grandfather - The Father of his Mother) his First Mentor who he tought him how to Fight, in the Mountains Near the Bamboo Forests were he meets when he is a teenage his Uncle and learn from him about his Family Legacy and he then his Uncle Takes him to Train him to Become an Ninja Shinobi Assassn because he want to revnge the death of his Parents by the Templars etc..., in short a Love Story Between him to a Beautiful Giesha that he Meets in Edo or in Koyoto or in some other place etc.., and that She had been Taken Captive by the Templars and by the "Demon" Templars for making the Ninja Shinobi Assassin to give them the Artifacts he had found in his Shinto-Budhist Monastir that his Grandfather had hidden from them, The Ancients Scrolls and the Flower of Eden(Special Disk in the Form of Sakura Flower) etc... and he Needs to Save Her and to Deafet all the Templars etc..., in the Way he Found himself cought also in the middle of the Civil War in Japan and He Saves Emperor Mejei from Assassination Attempt on him by the Templars Order who use Ninjas from one of the Ninja Clans and families who served the Tokugawa Shogunate for money and profit for many centuries since the ending of the 16 century when The Tokugawa Daimyo Tokugawa Ieyasu gave them refuge from the Oda Clan who tried to eliminate all the ninjas and since then they served mainly the Tokugawa Clan... because there is a big difference between the different Ninja Clans in Japan, Some of them serve the templar order for money and profit(The Templars Order Dark and Evil Servents...) and the others fight for Freedom and protecting the Freedom of the People(The Assassins Brotherhood), so Good Ninjas Vs Evil Ninjas and the Ninja Assasin the Main Hero of the Game, helps to Emperor Mejei to win in the war(the Relations between them are just like or similar to the Relations between Ezio to the Ottoman Prince Suleiman I in Assassin's Creed Revelations) etc...
Yeah I probaly also made a very good and perfect Storyline for an Hollywood and Japanese Movie: "The Ninja of Meiji" etc...
In short, at least 1,000 Thousand People to work on this game, around four(4) years of working, and the game must be very long and fun.
Because Brother and Sisters there in Ubisoft you are starting to run out of Future Games in the Assassin's Creed Trilogy because you are begining to run out of History(There is not enough History Good Stories for the Future Games and the 20 Century is a Bloody Hell Century and a Very Difficult Century for New Assassin Creed Games exept of Assassin's Creed Vietnam War... and Assassin Creed Che Guevara and his Barbudоs(The Men with the Beards)...)... in Short Assassin's Creed: Island of Freedom...
Barbudos - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbudos
Official Che Trailer HD Movie - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqTw2dtVQzw
Assassin Creed Code U.N.C.L.E - THE MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E. - Official Final Trailer (2015) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpETehz1mVQ
so I gave you some Ideas for serias of new games for the 10-20 years to come... this is a paragrath I Recomand you to Read - ASSASSIN’S CREED NEEDS TO JUST START OVER FROM SCRATCH - http://www.wired.com/2015/11/assassins-creed-syndicate-2/
Ninja Will be your Restarst, Reboot and Starting Over, Because Playing with Ninja Shinobi Assassin is much better than playing with simple Assassin because Ninjas has Fast Speed, Quickness in everyrthing, Exelent Hiding and Shadows Abillities and much more Very Special Abillities and very good Connections everywhere... and it's exactly fits after the gray and depressing London, The Game is Very Good!!! The problem is with the City, you must do some Many New DLC Expantions or even new games of Syndycate in Southern England, Scotland and the Scotland Highlands, Welsh and Irland and in the North Sea and the Irish Sea, India, Malta, Cyprus and the Meadetrenian Sea, and in Africa and in Egypt(Alexandria, Cairo, the Nile River, The Sphinx and the Pyramids of Giza - Connection to the First Civilization etc...) and of Course Wild Australia and New Zealand and in all the other Parts of the British Empire to bring some colors to the game, and to evolve the Stories of Jacob Frye and Evie Frye and all the Old and New Others Heroes and Characters...,

Inspirations and Ideas to the Next Games in the Trilogy... from Ancient Astronaut Theorist... - Ancient History Documentary - Ancient Aliens - The Forbidden Zones - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_BIs_AGQTM
Ancient Aliens SE08EP10 The Forbidden Zones - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRsBmSSGzQU
Documentary 2016 ~ Aliens Ancient ~ Alien Wars & The Forbidden Zones - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfbUb8FARUI

Great Expectations Trailer (2012) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob7qUkYfF-g
you can only use London again To Games of Sherlok Holmels and of 80 Days Around the World etc...
Around the World in 80 Days - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlsgwJUNFNU.

and Of Course do not forget to Return to the Middle Ages And to do a Serias of Games like
Assassins Creed Robin Hood... - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMcDeNo6KUs
and Assassin's Creed BraveHeart with William Wallace - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj0I8xVTV18
and Assassin's Creed Rob Roy etc... - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0-2kzujLA8

Et bien sûr, Creed Mousquetaires Assassin, environ les Trois Mousquetaires et d'Artagnan Young Assassin de Gaskonia etc... Lutter contre l'Ordre des Templiers qui est mené par le cardinal de Richelieu et le Comte de Rochefort, et de la Britanniques Templiers Ordre Grands Maître Seigneur Buckingham, qui est également en la lutte contre l'autre...qui ont l'intention de prendre le contrôle sur toute la France et en Europe et le monde etc... et n'oubliez pas, et de la Belle Costanza et les meurtrières Milady de Winter etc..., (Google Translate + My Earthly Mother was a School Teacher to French and old French and German Languages in the Soviet Union...)

And of course, Assassin Creed Musketeers, about the Three Musketeers and Young D'Artagnan the Assassin from Gaskonia etc... Fighting against the Templars Order, which is leaded by Cardinal Richelieu and Comte de Rochefort and the British Templars Order Grand Masters Lord Buckingham who they the Templars fight each other, and they all intend to take control on all France and on all Europe and on the all world etc... and do not forget the Beautiful Constansa and the deadly Milady de Winter etc...

The Three Musketeers Trailer 2011 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhXPhTekVCo
The Man in the Iron Mask Official Trailer #2 - GÉrard Depardieu Movie (1998) HD - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLwBmPZqiIY

and of course Assassin's Creed Count Monte Cristo... - The Count Of Monte Cristo(2002) - Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzRSVl8UewM

and of Course Assassin's Creed Dracula Prince Vlad of Transilvania, Lord of Wallachia(Vlad the Impaler) and Assassin's Creed Van Helsing... -
Dracula Untold - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZFZxEnB7ws
Van Helsing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrOqCgDgXfQ

Messed-Up Bible Stories - 1 - In the Beginning - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcWR9sjBy3A
Messed-Up Bible Stories - 2 - Adam and Eve - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRGnPIlclps
Messed-Up Bible Stories - 3 - Cain and Abel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGukKa1vEzA
Messed-Up Bible Stories - 4 - Noah's Ark - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk1owD9y1hc
Messed-Up Bible Stories - 5 - Tower of Babel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ldI2FJQ_oE
Messed-Up Bible Stories - 6 - Sodom and Gomorrah - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_JRZX0zwPA
Do Not Forget Assassin's Creed Sodom and Gomorrah - Two Angels of God Deafeting and Destroying The Demons and their Cities...

and I'm sorry about the difficulty of reading, this is because I'm a Spirit of the Ancients Just Like Goddess Athena(Minerva) My Love... or to say exactly My Theory about the Existence of the Universe: In the Begining There Was Me and Goddess Athena - My Love, We Made Love and Sex and then the Big Bang Happend and all the Universe was Created Because when The God and The Goddess Make Love, Universes are Being Born and Created.., why it's a Bloody Hell Universe you ask?..., because part of Athena's Video Games Back there in Heaven and Paradise are Called: Mortals - Age of Wars..., Age of Stars - Age of Super Nova Explosions and Age of Black Holes drawing Light and of course Age of Dinasours - Age of Asteroids etc... Kpm Music - Athena - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9-52QIGexM

And This is Really who I'm Eärendil The Star of Hope - History of Middle-earth: Eärendil, Star of Hope - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGAa90ZwYEk

and here is my Facebook profile Page - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006376360338

And Ubisoft You need to learn some things from Final Fantasy Because Final Fantasy it's a True Masterpiece... Videos -
Final Fantasy VII - THIS IS WAR - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkr6yafJzv4
Final Fantasy Advent Children AMV (Linkin Park - New Divide) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy0oTmEV5bM
Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII: Krewella - Lights & Thunder (feat. Gareth Emery) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xj5cVN8-j0
Cloud Strife - Behind Blue Eyes - Behind Cloud's Eyes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3HSV2d-_dw
Final Fantasy VII - Cloud Strife Tribute - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGYD5OdGX2g
Final Fantasy Tifa and clouds love story - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-XNpbK1dyw
AMV • Final Fantasy - Anthem Of The Lonely - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOgc3oPBi4c
Cloud & Tifa - Never Alone - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPd9v93nViY
Final Fantasy 13-2 [AMV] The future is now - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAvon2EH-gc
Final Fantasy - You're My Angel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3INNV4F1jo

Your Child of Light - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYOfW-ae5sk
【自主制作アニメ】little heart - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWKlGpd33Q

PS: Ubisoft, Thank You Very Much, for reminding me who I am..., I'm The Prince of Light and Darkness, I'm the Lord Of Light and Darkness. I'm the Lord. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwTgcI3uGSI
Prince of Persia: Dark Prince Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul5clPd-_S4
ASSASSIN'S CREED vs PRINCE OF PERSIA HD - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mrnwyiZ2jE
Prince of Persia: This is Who I am - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUw0JBT2dYw

cawatrooper9
01-14-2016, 07:52 PM

To be fair, gun duels could be fun if done right. Same with train robberies.

Plus, settings like ACIV's don't seem to lend themselves that well to the typical urban AC Formula, but it's regarded as one of best(if not the best) games in the series. I mean, there's of course an argument to be made about it, but I don't think it's fair to so casually dismiss it.

HoGFaN30
01-15-2016, 05:40 AM
They could be a limited part, sorta like the Gang Wars in Syndicate

Namikaze_17
01-15-2016, 06:22 AM
I always imagined a Wild West game about a group of friends turned outlaws who seek their own individual goals that bind them together during the peak of the CGR... eventually these goals find them into three factions that obviously shapes a rift between not only them, but in how they influence the world around them. This way it could tackle Assassin, Templar and neutral perspectives with storytelling/dialogue akin to AC1/AC3/AC4. The open-world could also be a beautiful mixture between AC3/AC4 with lots of native villages, various wildlife and even some urban cities like San Fransisco if possible. Yeah, sounds like a hassle but it's wishful thinking nonetheless.

Train robbies could also be an improvement as they were kinda underdeveloped in Syndicate with the structure just being your typical sneak-and-steal approach - no substance to it at all really. This however could a testing ground for them I suppose, as while disappointing, it certainly has potential to be better if ever used again.

Sesheenku
01-15-2016, 09:37 AM

But this is actually something that could be a concern for many. I mean we all know that either in the next game or the very final game of the series we will get to play in the modern day where we will actually have to kill someone.

Will we now?

I forgot how it was in previous games, if we ever had to kill someone with Desmond but ultimately it's about the same old question, "AC with guns? No sir".

Pretty much the only way it could be considering AC is tied to sense, logic, and realism. We had to walk in the front door cause security was just that good, shoot up people, cause they had guns, and yeah... that was pretty much it. It was cool but a whole game like that? Nooooooooooooooooooo.

Yeah even the devs don't know what to do cause of that, it's probably part of the reason they offed Desmond.

That. Sounds. Disgusting.

To be fair, gun duels could be fun if done right. Same with train robberies.

Probably would end up as a highly repetitive annoying timing mini game.

Plus, settings like ACIV's don't seem to lend themselves that well to the typical urban AC Formula, but it's regarded as one of best(if not the best) games in the series. I mean, there's of course an argument to be made about it, but I don't think it's fair to so casually dismiss it.

AC4 was a good pirate game but an absolute garbage AC. It just came out right when people would have done anything ANYTHING to have a good pirate game. That was a huge reason for its success cause otherwise it's even more poor mechanically than 3 and with worse mission structure, that is to say the exact same mission structure with less weapon variety and more distractions to keep you from noticing how bad it sucked.

MikeFNY
01-15-2016, 09:51 AM
That. Sounds. Disgusting.
I wouldn't go as far as calling it "disgusting" but it would feel strange to play AC as if it was GTA, yes, but again, many believe the modern day will be given more exposure in future games and cars and guns could be part of the equation.

Sesheenku
01-15-2016, 09:55 AM
I wouldn't go as far as calling it "disgusting" but it would feel strange to play AC as if it was GTA, yes, but again, many believe the modern day will be given more exposure in future games and cars and guns could be part of the equation.

Yeah hopefully in a separate game. If I wanted to play that vile GTA I'd do it.

It does what it does better than the rest. Ubisoft would do very well to keep that in mind.

lasha7716
01-15-2016, 11:46 AM
I'm not sure about AC game in wild west but if they were to adapt The Dark Towers series into a game I would be happy man

LoyalACFan
01-16-2016, 07:19 AM
These Wild West themed threads keep popping up every few weeks, it seems like. I vented a little steam on the last one I saw going into detail about why I think it would be awful, but this idea really seems to have a decent number of proponents, so I just want to ask... why? I'm legitimately curious. I mean, I'm as hungry for a good Wild West game as anybody else (Red Dead superfan here) but what is it specifically about Assassin's Creed that makes people think it would be a good stage for a Wild West adventure? The OP mentioned gun duels and train robberies, so okay, but what about AC's lore or established mechanics makes you think that it would be a good fit for this series? I mean, gunfights and train robberies are cool and all, but they don't scream "Assassin's Creed" to me. Like at all. It seems to me like people are just saying "I want an open-world Western game" and tacking that wish onto AC just because it's the most visible open-world series.

itsamea-mario
01-16-2016, 09:36 AM
That you would even suggest this idea offends me.

Sesheenku
01-16-2016, 09:37 AM
These Wild West themed threads keep popping up every few weeks, it seems like. I vented a little steam on the last one I saw going into detail about why I think it would be awful, but this idea really seems to have a decent number of proponents, so I just want to ask... why? I'm legitimately curious. I mean, I'm as hungry for a good Wild West game as anybody else (Red Dead superfan here) but what is it specifically about Assassin's Creed that makes people think it would be a good stage for a Wild West adventure? The OP mentioned gun duels and train robberies, so okay, but what about AC's lore or established mechanics makes you think that it would be a good fit for this series? I mean, gunfights and train robberies are cool and all, but they don't scream "Assassin's Creed" to me. Like at all. It seems to me like people are just saying "I want an open-world Western game" and tacking that wish onto AC just because it's the most visible open-world series.

/Thread

Megas_Doux
01-16-2016, 03:42 PM
My least favorite AC setting of my list of least favorite AC settings......

joshoolhorst
01-16-2016, 06:02 PM

exactly. My friends find it a great setting for AC and when I ask them why they reply ''Why not, we can climb buildings and uh shoot people and stab them'' And than I say: Play Red Dead Redemption. Here is the game look here is a knife do what you please. Ugh

Rioz22222
01-16-2016, 09:01 PM
I'd like to see Google side with Assassin's against abstergo in CA :)

Edtraxa
01-17-2016, 04:41 PM
What about ancient hellenistic times?
The diadochi wars after Alexander the Great and his empire in Egypt, Syria, Greece and India, until the distruction of the diadochi states by the Roman republic.

The war between the Roman republic of Octavian and Agrippa against Hellenistic Egypt of (traitor) Mark Antony and Cleopatra VII Philopator, until the death of the boy king Ptolemy XV, son of Caesar and Cleopatra, killed on emperor Augustus command, who fears a revolt in the occupied Egyptian world.
Rome became an empire under Octavian who called himself "Augustus".

I like the idea of twisted politics.

crusader_prophet
01-18-2016, 04:18 AM
I was just thinking this. Remember in Unity, Bishop mentioned to the initiates ("us") after completion of a sequence, if we realize how sinister Abstergo is and how they are attempting to change the history? What if that is actually an allegory for UbiSoft trying to reboot the franchise. By going back far in time when nothing was documented, it'll be a perfect opportunity for UbiSoft to set up a plot and use it as an excuse for the reboot. Abstergo trying to find a piece of artifact back in time in Egyptian tombs or Roman tombs and use it re-write the history of the game universe and alter the events and make them not unfold the way as we have seen so far in previous games. It could be another opportunity to re-introduce a modern day protagonist. Do you think it might have been a hint? or just another line from a script?

itsamea-mario
01-18-2016, 01:40 PM
1970's Manchester.
What better setting? The music, the fashion, the hair, George best playing for united. Great setting, wonderful, all the colourful characters, perhaps we could play as a young Noel Gallagher.

Derp43
01-22-2016, 01:12 AM
Maybe not for awhile considering two of the most recent games in the series, but would anybody be interested in Paris circa 1860? Assassin's Creed is all about going to locations that other games haven't done before.

kdan123
01-22-2016, 03:33 AM
Dear Ubisoft,

We would like to request you to make an Assassins Creed game based on Sri Lanka.We,Sri Lanka got a great history that your company and the rest of the world,especially the gamers would like to explore.

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=169021046797545...
[IMG]https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=172442093120744&set=pcb.1002124333182115&type=3&relevant_count=1
https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=172442089787411&set=pcb.1002124333182115&type=3&relevant_count=2
https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1764650123765888...
[IMG]https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=930015643741857&set=gm.1002169036510978&type=3&theater

I think these images will show you how enthusiastic Sri Lankans are about this therefore we humbly request you to consider our request

Assassin_M
01-22-2016, 03:37 AM
Well, they're not gona make a full budget AAA game based off one request on a forum. Just keep being a fan, though, you never know when they might decide "Hey...you know what? Lets go to Sri Lanka this year". AC can go on for a long time and Ubisoft doesn't seem to want to slow down, so one day maybe. One day you might wake up and find a leak saying "AC codename whatever, set to be in Sri Lanka".

guest-gPkREgsj
01-22-2016, 10:13 AM
Dear Ubisoft,

We would like to request you to make an Assassins Creed game based on Sri Lanka.We,Sri Lanka got a great history that your company and the rest of the world,especially the gamers would like to explore.

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=169021046797545...
[IMG]https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=172442093120744&set=pcb.1002124333182115&type=3&relevant_count=1
https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=172442089787411&set=pcb.1002124333182115&type=3&relevant_count=2
https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1764650123765888...
[IMG]https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=930015643741857&set=gm.1002169036510978&type=3&theater

I think these images will show you how enthusiastic Sri Lankans are about this therefore we humbly request you to consider our request

There is a closed group called pc gamers(පරිඝණක ක්*රීඩා) in Facebook having more than 70k members,and according to our knowledge more than 7k people have send messengers
for ubisoft for above request and more than 70 unique fan based fan arts were produced for ubisoft as publically and privately...So infuture Every Sri Lankan is having a hope for as Assassin's creed game...at least for android based...because ubisoft have got the biggest request from fans which is haven't happens before :)

බොරු ගිණුම

D.I.D.
01-22-2016, 01:20 PM
I'd like to play it. Good luck.

As M said, I don't think they respond to requests in that way. They have talked about a loose roadmap for the series running many years into the future. Victorian England was a popular fan request for years before it finally happened, whereas the Caribbean wasn't even on anyone's mind but we got that one seemingly out of nowhere and it's now one of the best regarded titles in the series.

It's a good idea to ask, nonetheless - maybe they haven't thought about Sri Lanka yet, or don't realise why it would be good, in which case your question could put the thought in their minds. Just bear in mind that sheer numbers aren't the deciding factor here!

DavidTwoThrones
01-22-2016, 01:20 PM
And of course do not Forget to make the Last Game in the Trilogy of The Prince of Persia Trilogy and it will be Called: Prince of Persia: The God/Goddess of Time, and it will be About that the Prince and Farah got married in Babylon and traveled back to visit India to Unite the Two Empires into One United Empire of the Prince and Farah, and then they found out that the Evil Servants and Forces of the Evil Goddess Kali Maaaaaaa, Goddess of Time (Creation, Change, Preservation, Destruction) and Empowerment, and Their Evil Supreme Leader and "Priest" had taken control on India using the void left by the death of the The Maharaja and of his Son Prince Karim and using the kidnap of Princess Farah by the Persian and Mercenaries Forces to Babylon, so the Evil Servants and forceses of the Evil Goddess Kali Maaaaaaa and their Evil Supreme Leader and "Priest" enslaved all the people of India and they had enlished thr Fury and Rage of Kali Maaaaaa upon the People of India and upon the People of the World, and upon the World and she unleashed a lot of her evil creatures including a Boss with 4 Hands and with 4 Swords and weapons and a Boss with 6 Hands and with 6 Swords and Weapons... and many other bosses(Use Your imagination...) Including the Evil Order of Kali Maaaaaa Faithful Evil Assassins with her Evil Bosses that try to Hunt the Prince, including many Indian Evil bosses that some of them ride on Huge transformed by Kali Maaaaaaa War Elephants... and now the Prince and Farah must fight together in order to free India from the Evil Kali Maaaaaa and her Evil Servants and Monsters and Creatures, and the Prince also find out that his Dark Side, The Dark Prince didn't Vanished because it is Part of his Own Soul that in Truth Saves him from death and from his so called "Written Destiny"..., (of course as usual the discussions and arguments between them...) and the Dark Prince also saved the Prince from certain death from the hands of Kali Maaaaaa and now the Prince together with the Dark Prince need to collaborate and Fight together in order to Survive(Because they are Living in the same Body) and to Win and To Free India and the World from the Evil Regime and the Destruction and the Enslavement of Kali Maaaaaa, and to Live together with Princess/Queen/Empress Farah and with her Dark Side the Dark Princess..., and to Rule and to Protect the United Empire of Persia and India in Peace, Harmony and flourishing and Prosperity, and they lived together Happlly ever after... after they had defeated all the Evil Creatures and monsters and after the had defeated all the Evil Gods and Goddesses that Enslave Humanity and also One Evil Female Goddess Boss tryed to Seduce the Prince with her illusians and even disgused herself as Kaileena and then the Jealous Farah fights Against the Evil Goddess that disgused herself as Kaileena for the Heart and the Love of the Prince(Farah Vs Kaileena for the Heart and love of the Prince)..., and they The Prince and Farah even managed to Defeat Kali Maaaaaa the Goddess of Time itself and they managed to Defeat their so called "Written Destiny." and to make Alot of Children Together and to Live Happily Ever After... and it will be a Magnificent Ending to a Unique Masterpiece Trilogy. that on it and on the Open World Games Style of Playing like GTA, Assassin's Creed Games Trilogy were created based on the Human Bloody History, the Hidden Secret History... and on these games that came before it.
Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom - KALI MAAAAAA - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiE5mE0ZorA and of course Indy drinks blood of Kali(Kali Maaaaaa Tries to take control of the Prince's Mind by forcing him to drink her filthy blood...) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3icxe07tt7M

and in order to defeat Kali Maaaaaa The Prince get from Lord Shiva Special Unnatural Powers, Speed and Abilities such as the Six Swords Swing... etc...
Magadheera (2009 Indian Film) | Ram Charan Fights against 100 Elite "Immortals" Soldiers Superhit Action Scene - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5tfFG5n4Ro

Kali Maaaaaa - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali
The Seventh Son(2014) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yml6-Ni-vno and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXiNkOjM7oM

Because in the Ending of the Two Thrones Game is also a Very Short Promo of the Beginning of the Last Game The Prince of Persia: The God/Goddess. were you see the Prince running in the Forests and Jungles of India... so the story didn't ended yet... and it is needed to be finished, and then and only then you can finish this series of games for good, only when it will reach its highest Peak, Because You Should know that you always need to Retire and to Finish a series of games at the peak of them... and The Vizier is Child's Play compared to the Goddess of Time Kali Maaaaaaa and her Evil Wicked Witches and all of her other Evil Creatures and Her Evil Bosses... Prince of Persia 3: The Two Thrones Ending - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjm5eNlXln4

N2059003
01-22-2016, 01:37 PM
Please give us assassin's creed Sri Lanka Game with sri lanka history :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xtf1/t31.0-8/12622025_830298910416057_8200615651588893506_o.jpg

Thanks.

ze_topazio
01-22-2016, 01:46 PM
Sri Lanka would be pretty cool.

premasiri
01-22-2016, 03:34 PM
dear ‪#‎UBISOFT‬ can you make assassin's creed game in get the sri lankan history and map or little more then... plz world most populer game in AC i love it i playd all collection <3 thanks
this is my edite pic link watch the how meny of like comment them :) im shure you will meke AC sl game that is game most famous #1 im big fan in ubisoft
: link : https://www.facebook.com/groups/slpcgamers/permalink/1002610659800149/
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=784476055029928&set=gm.1002610659800149&type=3&theater

abut the sri lankan history litle more then

A teardrop-shaped island cast adrift in the Indian Ocean, Sri lanka is filled with cultural and natural treasures. Indians, Portuguese, Dutch and British have all left their marks here, making for a delightful mix of ancient cities, monuments and grand colonial architecture.
At the same time, palm-fringed beaches are never far away and lush mountainous greenery beckons further inland. It’s clear why Marco Polo proclaimed Sri Lanka as one of the best islands in the world.

Sri Lanka is one of those places where history seems to fade into the realm of legend. Sri Lanka’s second highest mountain, Adam’s Peak is said to be the very place where Adam set foot on earth, having been banished from heaven. Meanwhile buddhists claim it is Lord Buddha’s footprint itself on Sri Pada which was placed in his final visit to the island. And isn’t Adam’s Bridge (the chain of islands linking Sri Lanka to India) the very series of stepping stones laid by the monkey god Hanuman in his mission to rescue Sita from the clutches of Rawana, the demon King of Lanka, in the epic Ramayana?
The first entries in the Mahavamsa or Great History date back to 543BC, which coincides with the arrival of Prince Vijaya in Sri Lanka. Some 300 years later, commenced the early Anuradhapura Period, with King Devanampiya Tissa as the first ruler.The late Anuradhapura Period, which began in the year 459, saw the tyrannical reign of King Kasyapa, and the construction of Sigiriya. The Polonnaruwa period, witnessed the transfer of the capital from Anuradhapura to Polonnaruwa and, in 1505, the Portuguese landed, and occupied the island’s coastal regions. Thanks
( https://www.lanka.com/about/history/ )
https://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/t31.0-8/s960x960/12491740_784476055029928_740820426445399255_o.jpg

jithsara
01-22-2016, 03:49 PM
It will be Awesome , I'd like to play it.Come on Ubisoft we want a Sri Lankan Assassin's Creed Game or FarCry Game.We got a great history and environment is cool too.Consider about this !

https://www.facebook.com/226836607652268/photos/a.226960547639874.1073741828.226836607652268/226960487639880/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/226836607652268/photos/pcb.226960097639919/226959767639952/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/226836607652268/photos/pcb.226960097639919/226959997639929/?type=3&theater

k-g-h
01-22-2016, 03:49 PM
Dear Ubisoft,
Requesting to make an Assassins Creed game based on Sri Lanka
Assassins Creed a world famous game which is made my using the world history.so as Sri Lankans we kind kindly request from Ubisoft to make an Assassins Creed game based on Sri Lanka

Thank you

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=784476055029928&set=gm.1002610659800149&type=3&theater

shamalkavinda
01-22-2016, 04:19 PM
Ubisoft please make a Sri lankan version of ac..Sri Lanka has a great history linked with foreign nations and has so many freedom fights that you could base your game on..there are so many fans waiting for you to release a Sri Lankan version... And would be great if the name could be Assassin's Creed Ceylon: Lion blood.. Please consider this request.. Thank you

Sushiglutton
01-22-2016, 05:24 PM
Haha I support this thread :D!

cawatrooper9
01-22-2016, 05:28 PM
I'd much prefer something like this than another Western-centric game.

GunnerGalactico
01-22-2016, 07:16 PM
I'm glad that someone actually had suggested Sri Lanka. Very gutsy. :cool:

If Ubi ever decides to go back to underrated settings and time periods, I hope that they take this into consideration. I definitely see it having a bit of an "AC4 vibe", minus the naval and piracy elements.

jacob97frye
01-23-2016, 06:23 AM
Sri Lanka have beautiful Environment & Great History...we like to suggest assassins creed game about sri lanka ..

Thanx...

jacob97frye
01-23-2016, 06:40 AM
We Like to be another Assassin Creed Game In Sri Lanka ! ;)
This is my fan arts : https://facebook.com/groups/829614997099717?message_id=1003036016424280&_rdr

jacob97frye
01-23-2016, 09:26 AM