PDA

View Full Version : Assassin creed new releases 2016 or in any year??

johar10
12-28-2015, 05:50 AM
What is new releases of assassin creed in coming year 2016 or 2017

YazX_
12-28-2015, 10:33 AM
no official announcements yet, usually its announced in March-Jun and next title comes in late OCT-early Nov but this year there might not be a new AC, so no one knows.

MrkillerhomerxD
12-28-2015, 10:32 PM
theres been a new AC game every year since AC2 if im not wrong, dont see them changing that now.
at least i hope they wont change it because of the movie and say that is all the AC you get in 2016 (ofc there is the 2 2.5D games, but i didnt like the gameplay in the first 1. so i will only play it for the story)

also if no new AAA AC game next year then what will i spent all my money on in nov? lol

seancass37
12-29-2015, 02:54 AM
if they didn't come out iwht a new storyline for a game they could always take the graphics engine from either Unity or Syndicate and remake the original AC plus AC 2 and Brotherhood.

veronica5585
12-29-2015, 05:37 AM
I'm worried that they are running out of good cities for new games LOL Florence, Rome, İstanbul, Paris, London...Wonder what's next :)
After the over-complexity and annoying online features & requirements of unity, (even though I love Arno, the story, graphics and paris in unity) they did an awesome job with syndicate. I hope they keep it up.

Witcher.AZ-LAWZ
12-29-2015, 06:01 PM
Running out of cities is not a problem, creating an interesting overall arc of an story is more important. This game brought me in to the franchise for that very reason. Awesome Story - I just hope they continue to reinvigorate and make them memorable over the coming years. I think if it's not too early to predict and look at the evidence found over the internet - I think it could very well be Wild West. I sure would love to see what they can do with that setting or maybe a Civil war setting or something completely new.