PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft will be the death of this really fun game

aidyn006
12-27-2015, 02:00 AM
U-dont-play is god-****ing-awful....The servers are ****......the tickrate (while I know will be increase).....is ****......please do SOMETHING right change regarding the stability of the game. Jesus Christ I don't pretend to understand what it takes to make a game but Ubisoft isn't a new to the gaming world, so why the **** are they acting like it!....I stopped I really want to like this game....but whole **** is Ubisoft making it ****ing difficult.

over0001
12-27-2015, 09:18 PM
the tickrate problem u mentioned is not new .

its since from r6:rogue spears

its not only about the tickrate .

coz i have seen this for few years in my every games when i was playing it within a lan party with 100M connection , everyday

I-Hate_Ela
12-28-2015, 01:20 AM
It's probably one of the only AAA titles with this bad netcode, tied with BF4 at release. But the fact that Ubisoft uses Potato® serverware doesnt help. I can play 2 games an hour because of their Potatoes®. And the games I do play, the Potatoes® make sure I dont get any renown. Because syncing data is too much data for Potatoes®. I also heard from other users about Ubisofts Potato®-grade support. Being very helpfull and actually supplying totally wrong info. It looks like the brains of people at ubisoft are also using Potato®

Joking post about a sad truth