PDA

View Full Version : How to play Blitz - Tutorial

RSQ_kraekinn
12-26-2015, 08:44 PM
So here it is as promised. My quick tutorial for the attacker shield operator Blitz. Im not saying this is the only right way to play him but this is the way how i dominate with him. Enjoy and remember to subscribe to my YT channel if you want more of these in the future !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlfk0QuIcGY

COCOBEEZUS
12-29-2015, 11:27 PM
Great tutorial man, I'll be trying some of these techniques out tonight. I haven't used the sheild as a weapon enough and need to be better about conserving my flashes.

- One thing I started doing that's been helping me that you didn't mention is when I'm at a distance disadvantage I wait for them to empty their clip before taking aim and getting a head shot.

RSQ_kraekinn
12-30-2015, 08:06 AM
Great tutorial man, I'll be trying some of these techniques out tonight. I haven't used the sheild as a weapon enough and need to be better about conserving my flashes.

Thanks man ! Happy to hear im able to help :)

- One thing I started doing that's been helping me that you didn't mention is when I'm at a distance disadvantage I wait for them to empty their clip before taking aim and getting a head shot.

That's a solid tactic. BUT remember that different from Montagne with Blitz your always showing something to the enemy. It might be your feet, shoulder, hand etc. So if the enemy is good enough he knows to shoot you in the right places when you're standing still. So i would suggest that you just try to avoid the large open areas the best you can. Or drone them thoroughly before going in.

COCOBEEZUS
12-31-2015, 12:31 AM
Thanks man ! Happy to hear im able to help :)

That's a solid tactic. BUT remember that different from Montagne with Blitz your always showing something to the enemy. It might be your feet, shoulder, hand etc. So if the enemy is good enough he knows to shoot you in the right places when you're standing still. So i would suggest that you just try to avoid the large open areas the best you can. Or drone them thoroughly before going in.

Solid advice. Very much appreciated. I didn't get a chance to try blitz last night but will be on again tonight.

weemxx
12-31-2015, 11:18 AM
Nice tut krea, I will try this out!

RSQ_kraekinn
12-31-2015, 11:26 AM
Nice tut krea, I will try this out!

Thanks a lot man ! Happy to hear im doing something useful :D Please do subscribe 'cause there will be more coming. My next goal tutorialwise is to make a tut of Montagne.

weemxx
12-31-2015, 11:52 AM
Just did it! Keep the content coming. :)