PDA

View Full Version : Origin shop and Uplay show different versions of ACS??

M60HO
12-26-2015, 02:16 PM
Hi
I bought the gold edition of ACS through Origin.it has the Season pass
when i start game (i'm now LV 10) through UPLAY it only shows the standard game, NO season pass.
so no jack the ripper or any of the other missions.
not sure wether this is Origin or Uplay problem.

thanks for any ideas
steve
just noticed that the origin ACS gold version shows 0 hours played

x___Luffy___x
12-26-2015, 02:34 PM
I have the Gold Edition from origin also and i have all the content which is included in the gold edition.You don't need origin to play the game so don't bother seeing the played time on origin.

In UPLAY in ACS game tab under DLC tab it should show that you own the season pass and other dlc s you get. Also did you activate the season pass key on UPLAY that origin provided in your email ?
You can also check ingame in E-store menu, all the dlc s you own and whether you have them installed or not.

M60HO
12-26-2015, 03:44 PM
I have the Gold Edition from origin also and i have all the content which is included in the gold edition.You don't need origin to play the game so don't bother seeing the played time on origin.

In UPLAY in ACS game tab under DLC tab it should show that you own the season pass and other dlc s you get. Also did you activate the season pass key on UPLAY that origin provided in your email ?
You can also check ingame in E-store menu, all the dlc s you own and whether you have them installed or not.

I didn't see a key for the season pass.i should have an email with both then.i entered the ACS key.i'll have a look for a second key

thanks for help
steve

M60HO
12-26-2015, 04:01 PM
thanks
luffy
found the second key .so i can now access extra content

thanks so much for your help
steve

x___Luffy___x
12-26-2015, 04:19 PM
thanks