PDA

View Full Version : Please add PS4 Controller support for the PC version like AC S

Supra_Hadouken
12-25-2015, 09:34 PM
Like with Assassin's creed syndicate on PC i can use my PS4 controller and have the PlayStation button prompts in game instead of the normal Xbox ones..

HorTyS
12-26-2015, 02:02 AM
Theres already a thread on this topic (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1346025-Controller-Option-in-the-PC-Version) a mere 8 threads below this new one you started right there on the front page....

Supra_Hadouken
12-26-2015, 09:57 AM
Theres already a thread on this topic (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1346025-Controller-Option-in-the-PC-Version) a mere 8 threads below this new one you started right there on the front page....

Why thank you for your input. That thread is asking for controller support, which everyone knows every game that comes to PC now has.

I am asking for PS4 dedicated support as it does with some new games, so i dont have to use 3rd party software to connect my DS4 pad to the PC for it to work.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate has this so does Mad Max and Black Ops 3. There isn't many game with this support tho.

HorTyS
12-26-2015, 04:10 PM
Why thank you for your input. That thread is asking for controller support, which everyone knows every game that comes to PC now has.

I am asking for PS4 dedicated support as it does with some new games, so i dont have to use 3rd party software to connect my DS4 pad to the PC for it to work.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate has this so does Mad Max and Black Ops 3. There isn't many game with this support tho.

Not really a unique enough topic to warrant it's own thread tho... but why would a pc player be playing black ops 3 with a controller?

Supra_Hadouken
12-27-2015, 01:13 PM
Not really a unique enough topic to warrant it's own thread tho... but why would a pc player be playing black ops 3 with a controller?

used black ops for an example.

And yes it does, you need to get off that high horse of yours, not sure who you think you are TBF. Keyboard warrior at a guess.

HorTyS
12-27-2015, 05:34 PM
used black ops for an example.

And yes it does, you need to get off that high horse of yours, not sure who you think you are TBF. Keyboard warrior at a guess.

It really doesn't need a topic of it's own. as you can see it's such a minor topic that the only response you've gotten is about how it should've been in the other pc controller thread, so it's clearly not a major issue. Not on a high horse about it at all, it's just annoying to have the forum cluttered up with multiple threads and reposts. I don't know if you and some of these other multi-thread creators are new to using forums or just don't care but there are some pretty standard yet unspoken basics that people follow, creating new topics that have existing threads being one of them.... :nonchalance:

The4orTy67
12-29-2015, 01:00 PM
If I remember correctly FC4 had DS4 button prompts and seeing as ACS has them too you should be all set when Primal arrives.