PDA

View Full Version : MY SOUND CARD DOSENT ALOW ME TO GET ON GAME

XyZspineZyX
09-07-2003, 11:43 AM
can i get soem help from you guys, i havent even been able to play teh game yet with sound, the only way teh game will attempt to work is if it is off, i have never had thi sproblem with any game i have ever played, my sound card is sound audigy 2 by soundblaster it dose have an eax console, could someone please tell me teh correct seetings for my sound card and teh settings to use in game so i can play this with youo guys getting teh best experiance please, thanks for any of your post and i hope that 1 of them works

XyZspineZyX
09-07-2003, 11:43 AM
can i get soem help from you guys, i havent even been able to play teh game yet with sound, the only way teh game will attempt to work is if it is off, i have never had thi sproblem with any game i have ever played, my sound card is sound audigy 2 by soundblaster it dose have an eax console, could someone please tell me teh correct seetings for my sound card and teh settings to use in game so i can play this with youo guys getting teh best experiance please, thanks for any of your post and i hope that 1 of them works

XyZspineZyX
09-07-2003, 11:58 AM
You could try downloading the altest version drivers and installing those, or the newest mobo drivers for your chipset.

Your best option though is to look in the tech support forums here, a link is available in the top left hand corner of the page, i beleive this issue has been discussed there before.

XyZspineZyX
09-07-2003, 12:24 PM
none of that info is helping me cause it hardly talks about sound blaster audigy 2 please if anyone had trouble teh same as i am and got their audigy 2 working with game please post to me in details of how you did it . i know your all busy but i would love to get in teh game with you guys and frag it up

Hunter82
09-07-2003, 12:47 PM
please post this in Tech forum so we can follow it.....the general board is too active and it will get lost.

=======================================
Ubisoft IL2/Lock On Moderator
ATI Catalyst Driver Beta Tester
Hunter82 wrote:"I did not have technical relations with that question"
Mudmovers (http://www.mudmovers.com/) </center>
=======================================