PDA

View Full Version : Eliminate the possibility of exit from buildings (Video)

IDLEBIT
12-23-2015, 08:19 PM
while I was playing I suffered this injustice, it is to eliminate the possibility of exit from buildings. This thing ruin the gameplay and makes the game very frustrating. Unfortunately the patch as soon as output has not served anything. If this is supposed to be a serious game compoetitivo should be deprived of the opportunity to get out. I hope that some employees ubisoft see this video. I hope also in your response.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFH-kt_tB3o&feature=youtu.be

VaporStrike
12-23-2015, 09:23 PM
If they don't fully block defenders from going outside, at least make their positioning a little more obvious. The icon above their heads has a variable height above them and sometimes lags far behind, making it actually HARDER for the attackers. Instead of a floating icon, give us a red outline. You already have that system in place, with the white outlines of teammates, so by adding a red outline it makes them far more visible and allows us to know when they're peeking us and generally makes it impossible for a rush to happen. Also, make detection time go down even further from 2 seconds to instant. 2 seconds is more than enough for them to run to the spawn area on the most abused map (lakefront house) without being marked.

The 1.1 patch did not help at all. This is still a major problem.

SamFisher1019
12-25-2015, 10:30 PM
Didn't they make it that you can't go outside during prep phase?

IDLEBIT
12-26-2015, 12:28 PM
They must have found a glitch that can get them out of the building ?

Yahiko_94
12-26-2015, 09:24 PM
Didn't they make it that you can't go outside during prep phase?

I had the same thought.. It has to be a glitch.