PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on operators hitbox / reporting a player, not sure if just the first or bot

Dantedt2
12-23-2015, 04:26 PM
i was playing yesterday a game, and i found something quite interesting. while the camera of a player is supposed to be on their head, and while i couldn't see anything through a window while hanging (all i was seeing was the walls and edges of the window, all exteriors) i got headshotted by an enemy... in the killcam i saw he was completely seeing my head from a VERY DIFFERENT point of view than the one i had. And by completely i mean he was seeing mouth, eyes and everything, while my point of view was no way similar. it was like if my operator were missplaced compared to where i felt i was by the camera. In my opinion, positioning of camera, head, guns, must be all take into care and recheck all of the positionings.

(Sadly) I was not recording this one, but due to this i decided to start using xsplit to record my games...

Today i found something quite a bit more interesting....

(Luckily) Here you have the link to the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMiuiA-prCQ&feature=youtu.be), so you can check my camera and see the other player's point of view (killcam) and... well... the wall. (Yes please, check the wall too). Seriously, think of the results, and how could this be possible....

At least, i would thank if this info could be delivered to the developers, cause i think the incorrect positioning of some elements is a nice and big issue....

kind regards, Dantedt2

Reap200
12-23-2015, 05:12 PM
from my experience this only really happens while you are leaning, but yes they do need to fix it.