PDA

View Full Version : Full showtime movie in fullscreen

amomat
12-21-2015, 08:14 PM
Is it possible to watch the recorded showtime movies in fullscreen? The whole one not just a short clip. And listen to the recorded voice. All I have found is that I can watch a short clip of it.

On PS4 if that matters.

Thanks.

UbiVertigo
12-24-2015, 12:23 AM
Hi amomat,

It's kind of a roundabout way to do it, but if you go to JDTV (http://just-dance.ubi.com/en-US/community/videos.aspx)and look at "all videos" (at the bottom), there should be an option to Search videos. As long as your Showtimes have made it through moderation, yours should pop up here. You may have to login to get the search option.

amomat
12-28-2015, 09:14 AM
Hi

Thank you for your answer.

Tested it and couldn't find my videos. Can't really understand why they didn't make it through moderation as its just my daughter dancing.

But I checked a couple of other videos and saw that it then solved the full screen problem (all though in a quite complicated way). It doesnt show the full video though. So my guess is that you can't watch the full video. Would it be possible to add that as a future request? My 7 year old have a hard time following the harder dances but loves to dance. The freestyling of showtime is really fun for her. But when she dances she concentrate so much on the dances she cant really see how cool it looks on screen. It would be awesome if the whole video could be saved and you could watch it later.

Thanks

UbiVertigo
12-31-2015, 01:46 AM
Hi amomat,

As of now, there is no in-game recording of full songs, aside from the World Video Challenge. Both Autodances and Showtime videos are 10-15 second clips, so you're right about that.

I'll pass along your feedback about full videos. Also, check out the PS4's innate recording function. While that will put the focus on the game screen, it might help to preserve some of that dancing. :D