PDA

View Full Version : So Kidnapping on PC is pretty much impossible without a controller ?

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-20-2015, 05:02 PM
i have heard many people saying in controller you can walk forward slowly and keep the circle to a small area, how ever on PC on key board, it's pretty much impossible to do that, is this something the devs missed ? like the AC 4 weapons wheel?

what the game says
https://i.gyazo.com/664e88ce23a48580b25b4c44229092ef.gif

Reality

https://i.gyazo.com/ac2bd14f7ffda6c084a47eaa7df8fed3.gif

https://i.gyazo.com/844950b64977ec153098a9bffc0ef315.gif

No matter how much slow i walk as i can, the circle just expands, there is no slower walking option on muse and key layout. making the kidnap feature totally useless
like why should i even bother ? the only way to complete the mission or kidnap is if i kill all of the other guards and then kidnap and just shove them into the carriage, but walking them to the carriage is a pain staking process when there's no fun and you've already killed the other guards to kid nap him

this is gonna go unheard of as it's christmas time and star wars,hopefully, they fix this or atleast give players option to turn off motion blur

YazX_
12-20-2015, 05:55 PM
Yes you are right, as the analog stick can control the movement sensitivity and control walking velocity.

on PC using keyboard, there is just one constant velocity when walking, and i cannot see any other way to do it on keyboard. however, the workaround is to walk one step and stop then walk another step and stop, by doing this the circle will not expand too much and can keep it under control same as you have shown in 2nd image.

it would be much better if the circle didn't expand at all while walking since we cannot control the walking velocity like controllers.

this was also the advantage of using controller in AC multiplayer where you can walk with the same velocity of NPCs while blending making it harder to detect whether being a target or purser.

Frag_Maniac
12-20-2015, 09:41 PM
It's not that it's impossible on KB, it's just FAR more annoying having to stop and start constantly. That's why I usually clear a path first, then just run them to the carriage.

The worst it gets on KB is trying to manage the kidnap infiltration options in the missions where you choose your tactics, whereby guards make way for the person you've kidnapped. In those cases it pretty much IS damn near impossible to fit between the guards without the detection circle expanding too far. I've negotiated tight stairway corridors in the train station with a guard coming the opposite way, but I refuse to try those parting of the guards scenarios. How they could pass this through KB/M play testing is beyond me. It's like they didn't even test for KB/M.

All they really had to do is make kidnap walk pace adjustable via Mouse scroll wheel like it used to be in Splinter Cell, another Ubisoft series.Stop making cheap PC ports Ubi. You're pretty much biasing ALL your control schemes toward gamepads anymore. News flash, a LOT of people on PC still play on KB/M.

Going4Quests
12-20-2015, 10:04 PM
Sorry but to be honest, I think you are just bad at it. Not being able to work as slow on PlayStation didnt make it any harder for me. Kidnapping is one of the easiest things in the game imo.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-20-2015, 10:54 PM
I
All they really had to do is make kidnap walk pace adjustable via Mouse scroll wheel like it used to be in Splinter Cell, another Ubisoft series.Stop making cheap PC ports Ubi. You're pretty much biasing ALL your control schemes toward gamepads anymore. News flash, a LOT of people on PC still play on KB/M.

that ^

DazKRaptorSquad
12-20-2015, 11:59 PM
Yes, just another stupid game mechanic that lacks realism and that is not precise enough on KB&M. Your all alone in Buckingham Palace surrounded by tons of guards yet you can walk up to one, punch him and twist his arm, lead him through a crowd and yet when you do this on the streets everyone comments but not in Buckingham Palace??? He even offers voluntary responses to get past his mates (if you can keep the circle small enough) and he is supposed to be protecting the Queen no less.

Jdeadevil
12-21-2015, 12:57 AM
. Kidnapping is one of the easiest things in the game imo.

I don't like it as much as just hunting templars and having the freedom to assassinate all the enemies in a zone. I hate it when you spend a load of time slowly picking off everyone surrounding the templar so you can hone in on them without any disturbance, only to find out the templars buggered off. What does the game expect me to do, hang onto the templar and zoom off onto the roof like something from Spider-Man?

Edit: So with Jacob I just shoved a templar into a carriage and she yelled "Help me, I'm being taken!" Confirmed death by Liam Neeson

Locopells
12-21-2015, 04:14 PM
Dunno why they don't do it lilke the old Splinter Cell's - the mouse wheel could be used for the same function.

D.I.D.
12-21-2015, 09:08 PM
I now this isn't what you want to hear, but get an XBox controller. I have the XBox 360 one and it's great, but the XBox One is even better. I just looked for a rough price on eBay and they're 17 brand new so I just put in an order for a new one for myself.

There are so many games that are immeasurably better on controller. You miss out gameplay where you can creep and reduce your walking speed to the precise point where your footsteps are no longer audible, and you miss out on the subtle work of animators to translate the motions from a standing start into a run. You miss out on games like Rocket League, where it's possible to play it with kb/m but it's not remotely natural.

There's no solution possible with kb/m. You'd think that the constant complaints of kb/m diehards about so many games might clue them in that the problem is them, not the games. Walking speed on the mouse wheel would be a goofy disaster as well. The best you could possibly have would be a walking speed that responds to the speed of forward taps, but do you really want to be tapping to walk? If keyboards were velocity-sensitive as standard, maybe then the input method could compete.

Frag_Maniac
12-21-2015, 09:27 PM
I can't believe some of the naive comments here.

Newsflash, if mice are impractical for shooting, why is it a lot of console and PC games STILL have auto aim only for gamepads, but not mice? I think it's more the case that some never bothered even trying to hone mouse skills, which is easy as cake. You don't see mice having response and speed limitations like analog sticks do.

And I already mentioned a well known title, Ubi made in fact, that already successfully used the mouse scroll wheel to adjust walk/run speed, and it was extremely easy to do on the fly. Have you seriously never played the older Splinter Cell games with a mouse? Clearly not it appears.

When I read comments like this, it's easy to see why Sony, MS, Ubi, etc, can get away with force feeding their crap controllers and control schemes onto the gaming industry.

RVSage
12-21-2015, 09:29 PM
They need to be smart about setting kb mouse controls, or they should patch this, it can be annoying. I feel this is one of the best mechanics in game. Having this limitation on kb /m can be hindering to many. Hope they fix it

D.I.D.
12-21-2015, 11:27 PM
I can't believe some of the naive comments here.

Newsflash, if mice are impractical for shooting, why is it a lot of console and PC games STILL have auto aim only for gamepads, but not mice? I think it's more the case that some never bothered even trying to hone mouse skills, which is easy as cake. You don't see mice having response and speed limitations like analog sticks do.

And I already mentioned a well known title, Ubi made in fact, that already successfully used the mouse scroll wheel to adjust walk/run speed, and it was extremely easy to do on the fly. Have you seriously never played the older Splinter Cell games with a mouse? Clearly not it appears.

When I read comments like this, it's easy to see why Sony, MS, Ubi, etc, can get away with force feeding there crap controllers and control schemes onto the gaming industry.

No contest that kb/m is better for FPS games and for RTS. I'll still use kb/m for the games it handles best. But for 3rd person action games and many others, it's simply not.

I was playing kb/m from the beginning of proper mouse aim shooters, and then on LAN and online gaming as soon as that was a thing. This isn't about a lack of mouse skills, and mouse skills are totally unnecessary for AC anyway.

If some games have managed to handle walk speed on the mouse wheel, that's great for this particular situation. Maybe they should add mouse wheel walk now that Kidnap is a feature. The fact that it's not a feature yet is no failing though, since it's not really been needed until now. It's still better and more natural with analogue sticks rather than a notching wheel, and you still don't get the gradation of movement from a standing start into a direction on a mouse. I played the first three ACs on kb/m, and it was clunky as hell compared to how it felt after switching to controller permanently. It also changed the types of games I'd consider playing and changed my buying habits for the better.

DazKRaptorSquad
12-22-2015, 12:07 AM
There are also some of us that cannot use a controller. I had an arm injury in which the nerve to my right thumb was crushed and I can no longer lift my thumb so using a controller is very difficult.

ex.Villain
12-22-2015, 01:40 AM
https://youtu.be/y0K4jes8BK0

watch this video I made to answer some people claiming they never had problem adjusting the detection diameter with Keyboard.
this is impossible situation using keyboard, which I run into frequently, where the guards are blocking the exits and I'm force to plug in my xbox pad to sneak pass through.

a single key bind to walk slower would fix this.
I can't believe ubisoft didn't even bother to add that in the first place.

strigoi1958
12-22-2015, 03:12 AM
I usually take out every single enemy before kidnapping the target but you can easily knock out the target after kidnapping him/ her and then clear the guards in the way then pick up the target and take them to the carriage...

SixKeys
12-22-2015, 05:30 AM
I haven't had problems with it on KB. You just have to tap the keys carefully, one step at a time, when trying to squeeze between guards. Annoying, perhaps, but by no means impossible. If a spot looks impossible to squeeze through, it probably is and you're supposed to look for another route.

While there may be some games that work best with a controller, I've never felt so about AC. The parkour is much more precise with KB+M, especially in the older games. With KB you know exactly which direction key you pressed, so if the character climbs something he/she shouldn't, you know it was the game and not you. With a controller stick you can accidentally shift the stick just a few millimeters, so you can't always tell if you simply pressed too far or if the game is imprecise with aiming. (Hint: it's always the latter.)

You wanna talk about an AC game with impossible KB controls? Chronicles: China. The only way to make that game playable at all was to manually edit an .ini file because the game itself didn't give you the option to change controls (which were utterly baffling).

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-22-2015, 10:12 AM
I haven't had problems with it on KB. You just have to tap the keys carefully, one step at a time, when trying to squeeze between guards. Annoying, perhaps, but by no means impossible. If a spot looks impossible to squeeze through, it probably is and you're supposed to look for another route.

yeah, i didn't pay for broken game that needs me to tap vigorously until i reach the cart, that is't fun, that's torture.

people on this thread asking me to get a controller, it's not happening, sorry, if ubisoft messed up controller, i wouldn't ask you to get a M/K either, besides the fact you cant even rebind controls on a controller.

stop suggesting people to get a controller to play a game they bought on PC, if you want to play on one, that is your preference, saying you can just get a controller is the dumbest excuse to be had.

ask the devs to fix it, don't tell the customers to get used to it, AC in this state for the same reason you people are so forgiving..

gajraj-TFG
12-22-2015, 11:05 AM
They should a control like in GTA San Andreas which makes us slower.like alt.Would be helpful.

Come on Ubisoft.

Crimsomrider
12-22-2015, 02:32 PM
I'm totally with the OP on this one. Infact, why not call in the officials and request a function to WALK SLOWER. I for one like to roleplay, I like walking or moving slow. I find it disappointing that I cannot move slowly while kidnapping or at a normal walking speed with carriages to blend in with the traffic just because I'm playing with KBM. I am not comfortable with controllers... if I was, I'd play on consoles.

And I agree with him, tapping one button a gazillion times to walk slowly is freaking torture. All in all, I love the kidnapping feature and I would like to infiltrate enemy territory without killing everyone.

I would do it like this :

[ALT KEY] = Toggle Slow Walk

NAVIGATION
-Move slower than normal speed
DRIVING
-Move at a normal speed instead of galloping (speed of traffic)

ex.Villain
12-22-2015, 09:52 PM

While there may be some games that work best with a controller, I've never felt so about AC. The parkour is much more precise with KB+M, especially in the older games. With KB you know exactly which direction key you pressed, so if the character climbs something he/she shouldn't, you know it was the game and not you. With a controller stick you can accidentally shift the stick just a few millimeters, so you can't always tell if you simply pressed too far or if the game is imprecise with aiming. (Hint: it's always the latter.)

You wanna talk about an AC game with impossible KB controls? Chronicles: China. The only way to make that game playable at all was to manually edit an .ini file because the game itself didn't give you the option to change controls (which were utterly baffling).

watch my video above, you cannot reduce the detection ring with Keyboard like you can with controller pad. no, tapping WASD doesn't reduce the diameter all the way. you can literally just walk pass any guard as long as you keep the detection ring to minimum and this game mechanic is broken when using a keyboard/mouse because there is no option to walk slower.

Frag_Maniac
12-22-2015, 10:09 PM
No contest that kb/m is better for FPS games and for RTS. I'll still use kb/m for the games it handles best. But for 3rd person action games and many others, it's simply not.

I was playing kb/m from the beginning of proper mouse aim shooters, and then on LAN and online gaming as soon as that was a thing. This isn't about a lack of mouse skills, and mouse skills are totally unnecessary for AC anyway.

1. I was responding to the blanket statement "Why the hell would I use a freaking mouse to shoot a gun. Doesn't even make sense", which makes it sound a lot like mice are actually harder to aim with in general.

2. You as well are making a blanket statement that gamepads are better in general for 3rd person games, which is not really true at all. Even in the many games that don't support mice as well as they should, many are going to feel more comfortable with one.

3. It actually DOES matter quite a lot how much skill one has with a mouse or gamepad, making blanket statements as to which is more appropriate for given games somewhat irrelevant.

4. There's a HUGE difference in a control scheme that gives equal quality and play testing to each control it supports, vs one that is heavily biased toward gamepads. It's not the fault of the mouse and keyboard when devs drop the ball.

What is not irrelevant and cannot be refuted though are the well known facts that A), many games STILL use auto aim options for gamepads, but not for mice, B) analog toggles still are more limited in response and speed than mice, and C), it matters a LOT how the game control scheme is coded.

I really don't think poor mouse support in PC titles is just lazy, cheap development either. I think it's also an underlying agenda for devs to get PC players more comfortable with inferior controllers so they are more inclined to eventually add consoles to their repertoire, or maybe even convert over.

We ALL know consoles are WAY easier to develop for and higher profit margin for publishers, including of course, and especially both Sony and MS. They've been trying to force feed us an easy way out for themselves for many many years now, and they don't care if that means inferior controls, graphics, maps, settings, etc.

I am not fooled at all by Sony's new partnership with Kojima including an eventual PC port. That is no doubt something Kojima insisted on. If Sony, MS, Ubi, and other like minded publishers had their way, everyone would be playing on console, because it's an easy, inferior cash cow for them.

If some games have managed to handle walk speed on the mouse wheel, that's great for this particular situation. Maybe they should add mouse wheel walk now that Kidnap is a feature. The fact that it's not a feature yet is no failing though, since it's not really been needed until now. It's still better and more natural with analogue sticks rather than a notching wheel...

^This makes it obvious you know nothing about scroll wheel controlled walk/run speed, so why you're pretending to know analog sticks are smoother for it is nonsense. You start out saying "If some games have managed to handle walk speed on the mouse wheel", making it obvious you've nver even tried such a function with mouse. You never say in those times of using KB/M back with older AC titles, if you've ever played older SC with them. If you had, you'd know instead of this blatant and very inaccurate speculation you're indulging in. It also seems clear you're unaware that many mice have very light scroll wheel clicks now, and many can be set to freewheel without clicking.

G.I.Frag
12-23-2015, 05:21 AM
lol, I was under the impression it was supposed to get bigger the faster you moved. Never really had any problem kidnapping even when the circle was as big as it got. I just ended up going a way out where I had already taken out the guards before hand, so never was a big deal for me.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-23-2015, 07:09 AM
lol, I was under the impression it was supposed to get bigger the faster you moved. Never really had any problem kidnapping even when the circle was as big as it got. I just ended up going a way out where I had already taken out the guards before hand, so never was a big deal for me.

that's the point, if i do all that before hand what's the point of kidnapping anyway ? it'd be easier to push him faster to the carriage, makes the whole point of this skill and feature useless. i'd rather kill him and be done with it than bare to walk him in that pace and shove him to a carriage.

SixKeys
12-23-2015, 12:41 PM
that's the point, if i do all that before hand what's the point of kidnapping anyway ? it'd be easier to push him faster to the carriage, makes the whole point of this skill and feature useless. i'd rather kill him and be done with it than bare to walk him in that pace and shove him to a carriage.

That's more of a complaint with the game mechanic itself than the controls. Like I said before, if it seems like there's no way out a certain way without bumping into some guards, then you're probably supposed to look for a different route. I've never had to kill anyone during a kidnapping mission, I just look for the best exit and watch the guards' patrol patterns.

strigoi1958
12-23-2015, 12:45 PM

So there are options but you prefer not to do them.

When there are easier paths, there is no point taking the most difficult path and asking for it to be made easier.

Crimsomrider
12-23-2015, 02:30 PM
Hey guys and OP, I've made a request on the Tech support for the Slower Movement feature. If you would like it in the game, please visit this post http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1359766-REQUEST-A-button-for-quot-Slower-Movement-quot and reply there that you'd like it implemented into the game. If we show them that we'd really like this feature, perhaps they'll implement it.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-23-2015, 02:37 PM
So there are options but you prefer not to do them.

When there are easier paths, there is no point taking the most difficult path and asking for it to be made easier.

why are always so negative ?

this is a problem that 3/4th of people here agree on what i posted in the original post and yet it's all my fault that the game is broken ?

SixKeys
12-23-2015, 05:01 PM

this is a problem that 3/4th of people here agree on what i posted in the original post and yet it's all my fault that the game is broken ?

The game would be "broken" if it was impossible to complete missions due to this mechanic. It is not. It's not even particularly difficult. You just want them to make an easy game even easier.

TR.Misterscruff
12-23-2015, 05:37 PM
Always use k/m and have not found any problems kidnapping, my plan is always take the easy way out with less confrontation. Why make it more difficult than it needs to be is a bit strange, but hey thats me.

ex.Villain
12-23-2015, 07:43 PM
The game would be "broken" if it was impossible to complete missions due to this mechanic. It is not. It's not even particularly difficult. You just want them to make an easy game even easier.

it's broken because it's missing a control option that cripples one of their intended game mechanic. tell me, how do you minimize the detection diameter all the way without slow walk option? it's not matter of making the game easier or not. there's movement key missing on keyboard that's effecting some of us who likes to play the game as designer intended.

nonamename1
12-23-2015, 08:33 PM
simple way for them to solve this, when walking the detection meter should be the smallest size and only get larger if you run. Since there is no slow walk option on keyboard, this is the best way for Ubi to solve this.

but for now, just walk/stop over and over when you are close to an enemy to avoid detection, this works fine.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-23-2015, 09:09 PM
simple way for them to solve this, when walking the detection meter should be the smallest size and only get larger if you run. Since there is no slow walk option on keyboard, this is the best way for Ubi to solve this.

but for now, just walk/stop over and over when you are close to an enemy to avoid detection, this works fine.

i'd rather kill everyone walk freely, and thus the issue, at that point kidnapping features renders useless, i know there's a mission that wants you to kidnap someone to kill a target, how the hell am i even gonna do that....

YazX_
12-23-2015, 09:16 PM
i'd rather kill everyone walk freely, and thus the issue, at that point kidnapping features renders useless, i know there's a mission that wants you to kidnap someone to kill a target, how the hell am i even gonna do that....

to be honest, i have never used kidnapping because i found it useless although in core game mechanics its one of the core things for stealth to get in and out without being detected but this thing totally breaks it, the worst part when you are doing walk and stop and a guard is coming towards you, you cannot navigate away since the circle will become very big even when you do step by step walking thus you will be just standing waiting for him to detect you.

so i totally agree, its kinda useless at its current state, for missions require kidnapping without being detected as optional objective, don't use eagle vision to find your target, first kill everyone in the path then find him, this way you will not lose optional objective.

DazKRaptorSquad
12-24-2015, 12:23 AM
I now this isn't what you want to hear, but get an XBox controller. I have the XBox 360 one and it's great, but the XBox One is even better. I just looked for a rough price on eBay and they're 17 brand new so I just put in an order for a new one for myself.

There are so many games that are immeasurably better on controller. You miss out gameplay where you can creep and reduce your walking speed to the precise point where your footsteps are no longer audible, and you miss out on the subtle work of animators to translate the motions from a standing start into a run. You miss out on games like Rocket League, where it's possible to play it with kb/m but it's not remotely natural.

There's no solution possible with kb/m. You'd think that the constant complaints of kb/m diehards about so many games might clue them in that the problem is them, not the games. Walking speed on the mouse wheel would be a goofy disaster as well. The best you could possibly have would be a walking speed that responds to the speed of forward taps, but do you really want to be tapping to walk? If keyboards were velocity-sensitive as standard, maybe then the input method could compete.

Unfortunately some of us can't use a controller, I have an injury that stops me using my thumb properly so it's only KB&M for me. And if the original kidnap missions were difficult, wait to you try the ridiculous walk of shame missions in Jack the Ripper.

Frag_Maniac
12-24-2015, 01:00 AM
How can you use the term "blanket statement" when it's as simple as being a personal option...

You just answered your own question, and it's the same way I put it. Like I said, it matters a lot which device you're more experienced with, but you left out aim.

1. YOU first made the blanket statement that using a mouse to shoot doesn't make sense. You DO understand what a blanket statement is don't you? When something is generalized. Had you said I prefer a gamepad's trigger to clicking a button because it's more like a gun's trigger, that had been more accurate, as you have now pointed out. However, that still does not account at all for aim. I could just as well say guns are not aimed via a thumb toggle, and that aiming with your entire hand moving as you would a gun is more natural. Apparently you missed the memo that most people that don't like gamepads talk about their poor aiming mechanic, not the actual taking of the shot. All the hard work is the aiming precision after all. Anyone can click a button or pull a trigger.

2. You're talking merely about a satisfactory feeling vs effectiveness of the end result of the entire process, of which taking the shot is the easiest part by far. This is a game, not real life, and while many of us like to have realism, it's almost always 2nd for most to effective control results, eg speed and accuracy.

3. Your dragging the military into this is both irrelevant and pompous. Do you seriously mean to imply that one has to have military training to be able to shoot a gun accurately? A LOT of the best marksmen IN the military were already pretty good with guns just via hunting. Chris Kyle, the best sniper the US has ever had, was a pretty decent shot via his hunting well before he was trained by the military, and he didn't really grow up planning that path in life. So please, don't degrade guys like that with a conceited attitude. He was one of the most humble marksman ever, and paid for it with his life.

And you don't have to be a stereotypical big game hunter to hone such skills. Where I grew up we had tons of empty acreage in the foothills across from us, which provided a lot of small game practice, which are obviously not large easy targets. That's all irrelevant as well though, because getting good at using a mouse or gamepad is an entirely different process for shooting a gun. To imply otherwise is foolish.

SixKeys
12-24-2015, 02:16 AM
it's broken because it's missing a control option that cripples one of their intended game mechanic. tell me, how do you minimize the detection diameter all the way without slow walk option?

By standing still until the circle condenses to its smallest size. Once you start walking again, the circle will slowly expand, not instantly, so you can walk past guards before it reaches its full diameter. The longer you stay in perpetuous motion, the more the circle will expand. If you let it shrink back to the smallest size and take small steps forward, it's really easy to do.

Again, words like "crippled", "broken" and "impossible" don't apply if a mechanic actually works. I don't want to say "git gud" but really, it's about mastering the use of a system, which is what games are all about.

ex.Villain
12-24-2015, 03:24 AM
By standing still until the circle condenses to its smallest size. Once you start walking again, the circle will slowly expand, not instantly, so you can walk past guards before it reaches its full diameter. The longer you stay in perpetuous motion, the more the circle will expand. If you let it shrink back to the smallest size and take small steps forward, it's really easy to do.

Again, words like "crippled", "broken" and "impossible" don't apply if a mechanic actually works. I don't want to say "git gud" but really, it's about mastering the use of a system, which is what games are all about.

you obviously haven't seen the smallest circle size.
standing still doesn't shrink the diameter all the way, let alone maintaining it.

https://youtu.be/y0K4jes8BK0
watch this video at around 0:37,
that's something impossible to pull it off with keyboard because of "crippled" control.

Frag_Maniac
12-24-2015, 04:11 AM
By standing still until the circle condenses to its smallest size.And you don't see that as a problem when a LOT of kidnap scenarios involve getting past guards that are moving along narrow corridors, or only making way for you and your hostage for a very short time?

You can say all day it's not crippled, but when you admit you have to stop and wait for the circle to get smaller when people on gamepads are just slowly waltzing by guards without stopping, it makes it obvious it IS crippled on KB/M.

Then Ubi forum staff tell us, no the PC version is selling quite well actually. Then support it like it is Ubi, and stop short changing us!

strigoi1958
12-24-2015, 07:12 AM

How many out of the millions of sales are 3/4 of the posters on this thread... 10 ? ;)

Every post you've ever made is completely negative... it is not in your nature to be happy without trying to find fault...
Assigning blame and trying to escalate trivialities into something bigger is such a sad waste of life, ignoring alternatives because the prevent you from complaining is somewhat sad.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-24-2015, 08:26 AM
How many out of the millions of sales are 3/4 of the posters on this thread... 10 ? ;)

Every post you've ever made is completely negative... it is not in your nature to be happy without trying to find fault...
Assigning blame and trying to escalate trivialities into something bigger is such a sad waste of life, ignoring alternatives because the prevent you from complaining is somewhat sad.

i'm not trying to find a fault, i'm posting something that's broken, and i see you're avoiding everyone and only replying to me to pick a fight on, i'm not gonna do down this path, merry christmas and happy trolling.

strigoi1958
12-24-2015, 08:56 AM
You saying something is broken doesn't make it broken you need to grow up and accept that everything you say is not right simply because that is how you see it.
Everything in the world does not need to conform to your way or else it is broken... get over yourself.

YazX_
12-24-2015, 02:59 PM
Guys please, be civil and no need for this kind of attitudes, PLEASE USE IGNORE LIST FEATURE if you don't agree with each others, problem solved. i'm sorry but next time i will start giving infractions to everyone.

Frag_Maniac
12-24-2015, 11:37 PM
Being in the military allows anyone to hold a weapon & pull a trigger when necessary. I could have said I was a cop or a thug off the streets... But I'm not any of those. I clearly said M/K is more accurate than a controller. Lol? Skill has nothing to do with it. I compare that to the trigger on a controller & you come back with Chris Kyle's life in a nutshell.

Seriously? I'm not even American. I'm Canadian. And I never even said I was a Sniper. At least have the decency & respect to ask for facts before you make thought out assumptions that I degrade anyone.

I emphasized the military part because as I said, YOU did make the blanket statement that using a mouse to shoot doesn't make sense. Now you're dodging the whole blanket thing after trying to call me out on that, because clearly you did not adequately justify saying shooting with mice makes no sense. Especially after trying to quantify it by your military training. And now you say M/K is more accurate than a controller, as if in general, when before you implied that mattered not in games like this. It matters any time you're shooting and being shot at, esp if you want more kill effectiveness instead of wasting tons of shots with the game's auto blind fire shots. Only certain guns you get later in the game pack sufficient punch to take them down quickly that way, esp at longer ranges.

And it matters not where your military training is from, and I never implied it did from my example. What matters more is acknowledging that shooting is about a LOT more than how it feels in your hand.