PDA

View Full Version : Headshots

Scrappydappie
12-20-2015, 07:42 AM
I would just like to inform the developers of this game that the Headshots are absolutely outrageous and will most likely force me to take the game back to GameStop where it belongs unless something gets changed. I am tired of getting one-shot by others who are not even aiming at my head or are just spraying. It really ruins my experience when I start shooting someone and they turn around and spray me and get a headshot. Also, 9 times out of 10 if you are shooting someone with a sub machine gun you will lose the gun fight if they have an assault rifle no matter how much time you start shooting before them because the sub machine guns blow. But the underlying factor is the Headshots. This must be fixed because it comes in to play with almost every one of my deaths, and the majority of the time the person isn't even trying to shoot me in the head and end up getting lucky.

Scrappydappie
12-20-2015, 07:50 AM
The reason the sub machine gun vs assault rifle is a big flaw is because most defenders have sub machine guns and shotguns, while attackers have assault rifles which give the defense a heavy disadvantage because their guns are significantly weaker.

Cookiesith
12-20-2015, 07:25 PM
Get better at aiming. Problem solved. If you can't kill someone who isn't looking at you, then it's your fault.

BabriJan
12-20-2015, 08:17 PM
get a life dumbo!

Legion245
12-21-2015, 07:44 PM
Since the update, getting head shots is super easy, especially with a SMG, no real range fall off, and now you can just pretended your playing CoD and just run and gun with no issues, totally removing the majority of the tactical game play. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to just rack up kills by blasting a doorway on the run, but the game was a fun challenge, now it is pretty easy, and o where near as fun.

RSQ_kraekinn
12-28-2015, 10:57 AM
Since the update, getting head shots is super easy, especially with a SMG, no real range fall off, and now you can just pretended your playing CoD and just run and gun with no issues, totally removing the majority of the tactical game play. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to just rack up kills by blasting a doorway on the run, but the game was a fun challenge, now it is pretty easy, and o where near as fun.

What level rankeds are you playing ? If you say it's easy and you're Platinum/Diamond i tip my hat to you. If your something lower your comment is totally invalid. I agree you can basically do whatever you want in casual game mode. But this is because there's so much new and starting players. And as the game mode says _casual_ players. Tryhards can dominate in casuals and think they're gods. Come to rankeds and start grinding and i promise you your opinion will change. I'd love to take a challenge with your team of sprayers against our team of platinum level strategists. You up for it ?

POINTMANDDT
12-31-2015, 01:09 AM
No head shots aren't too easy😏 The game is still broken. Here is a video of how easy it is to get a headshot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wZb-8uC8vOE

B--L--A--C--K--
12-31-2015, 10:16 AM
The hit detection is the problem. There's been plenty of times I've lined up headshots and they didn't register as one. Takes the enemy down to like 50% health instead of killing them. It's BS.

B--L--A--C--K--
12-31-2015, 10:26 AM
Fix this ASAP please.

RSQ_kraekinn
12-31-2015, 10:42 AM
Although i have many problems with this game currently as does many others i've never had an problem hitting where im aiming.

And that Youtube video proves me 2 things.
1. I watched it and zoomed it in. You clearly aim to the head and hit it. Just how it should be. You hit where you aim.
2. Pistols range is way too long. Try shooting a pistol in real-life like i've done multiple times due to former service in the army. Pistols are made for close ranges. Effective range is somewhere around 25-40 meters. Although the bullet for example when fired from M9 9mm pistol is lethal for up to 1800 meters you just can't effectively aim and fire pistol to long ranges. One reason for this is the short barrel compared to rifles. Revolver with a longer barrel can be effective with a scope attached to it maybe little over 100 meters.

B--L--A--C--K--
01-05-2016, 04:12 AM
When all you can see is a players head, you shoot it and blood flies off and the player doesn't die, there's a problem. Happens damn near every game. The blood splatter all over the wall behind the enemy is more proof of the headshot hitting it's mark, yet the enemy is still alive and ends up killing me. Tired of that BS frequently happening.

gunmaster95
01-05-2016, 04:33 AM
I believe this is caused by blood sprays not being server confirmed, but client based. If your local game thinks you hit, it spawns appropriate blood. This means if you hit, but the server does not believe so, you get blood sprays but deal no damage. It is indeed incredibly frustrating.

I submitted a ticket about this and support told me they would pass the suggestion/request to the devs. Hopefully they actually do and they end up making blood server confirmed. Otherwise this is a HUGE red flag that shows off networking disparity really strongly.

VirexPUBG
01-08-2016, 08:05 PM
Get better at aiming. Problem solved. If you can't kill someone who isn't looking at you, then it's your fault.
True stuff, but there are instances where the server will not respond to where you hit the player, giving them an upper hand.:confused:

Snowdog2000
01-09-2016, 03:27 PM
Hit detection can be poor at the moment. On a few occasions lately I've been close to an opponent and seen him being hit by several of my bullets with no apparent effect, only for him to turn round and kill with a short burst. A friend sent me a clip where he is Tachanka. An opponent walks in to the room and he unleashes a whole mag from his mg at close range into him. Nothing happens at all until the opponent turns round and kills him. Either something wrong with the game or its evidence of a cheat at work.

Anarchy.THG
01-09-2016, 04:04 PM
The AR vs. SMG battle. reason for the Nerf is due to the rooks Armor specialty. you wouldn't create a DEF AR team with armor vests would you? when would you ever surpass that?

The reason the sub machine gun vs assault rifle is a big flaw is because most defenders have sub machine guns and shotguns, while attackers have assault rifles which give the defense a heavy disadvantage because their guns are significantly weaker.

Anarchy.THG
01-09-2016, 04:08 PM
Headshots as described by you are chance. but when you go into your operators loadouts and look at each gun specifically you wil see a recoil pattern. some people study all tactics a game may bring. That is why in some killcams you will see them not aiming at your head but due to the recoil pattern and the amount of spray from said AR or SMG or even a Pistol, they will be able to pull off that "unrealistic" headshot. Until I myself studied the Recoil Pattern did I understand the easy headshot game. if you need a better explanation to the recoil pattern. ADD me on Xbox 1. AaronxAutopsy. thank you.

When all you can see is a players head, you shoot it and blood flies off and the player doesn't die, there's a problem. Happens damn near every game. The blood splatter all over the wall behind the enemy is more proof of the headshot hitting it's mark, yet the enemy is still alive and ends up killing me. Tired of that BS frequently happening.

Zacsyd
01-09-2016, 10:16 PM
I have a hard time taking any "constructive" feedback seriously regarding this game. People whine about gameplay features not being realistic enough and at the same time whining about realistic features not being funny gameplaywise...it's all a mess...

TidalSpiral
01-13-2016, 08:07 PM
I'm hoping this update improves it, as I was thinking it was hit detection problems since I would seemingly hit someone five to six times in the chest and they would spin for an instant headshot. I noticed they updated how many times the game registers your exact position per second so maybe that will affect the situation. I'll see how it feels tonight.

N4VYS34L
02-21-2016, 11:21 PM
The problem with that logic is soldiers are really never taught to aim for the head. A shot center mass is a one shot kill. You will either die instantly from your heart exploding or bleed out within seconds. I feel the one shot head shot would fit better in the game if the ttk for chest shots weren't so long. I definitely feel that chest shots should do more damage.