PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Game Not Working

TarohStorm
12-18-2015, 04:18 PM
This is very strange and frustrating.

I own an Xbox One and purchased Rainbow Six digital copy on that platform and it works fine.

For Christmas I just purchased a PS4 as well as a disc copy of Rainbow Six Siege and Multiplayer, Terrorist Hunt, Operators, Shop, and Live are all unavailable. It looks like I;m connected to the servers, but these features are locked/unavailable. I have been able to link Uplay accounts so I can see Renown changes and rank changes.

The game seems to be fine but for some unknown reason, I'm not getting an error code or even showing that it's trying to connect (it appears as if I am connected to the servers), multiplayer is completely unavailable/locked.

Any help?

Thanks.

Ubi-Pickles
12-23-2015, 05:50 PM
This is very strange and frustrating.

I own an Xbox One and purchased Rainbow Six digital copy on that platform and it works fine.

For Christmas I just purchased a PS4 as well as a disc copy of Rainbow Six Siege and Multiplayer, Terrorist Hunt, Operators, Shop, and Live are all unavailable. It looks like I;m connected to the servers, but these features are locked/unavailable. I have been able to link Uplay accounts so I can see Renown changes and rank changes.

The game seems to be fine but for some unknown reason, I'm not getting an error code or even showing that it's trying to connect (it appears as if I am connected to the servers), multiplayer is completely unavailable/locked.

Any help?

Thanks.

Hi TarohStorm. I am sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing with R6S on PS4. Please click the link below for troubleshooting steps that should resolve the issue. If the issue is not resolved please contact Ubisoft Support via Facebook or Twitter.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and I thank you for your patience.

https://goo.gl/Oze2Me