PDA

View Full Version : UK - FGFxShawny - Looking for R6 players.

FGFxShawny
12-18-2015, 12:18 AM
Hey there,

I'm looking for a group or individuals to play R6S with more competitively, or simply in a more tactical manner, my skill level on Rainbow Six: Siege is still somewhat lacking, but with guidance, I'm a fast learner and can be relied upon.

I have experience with tactical shooters, such as; CS:GO, ArmA 2, Insurgency and ArmA 3.

I can play well when prepared, but I need to brush up on tactics and play-styles, hopefully I can attain a good level of play on the PS4. Shoot me a message on PSN if you want to play.

PSN: FGFxShawny

WarCriminal_954
12-18-2015, 05:52 PM
ello, good sir.

check us out: www.the55s.com

active, established, international & always fun! we value teamwork & tactics to get the win! loads of UK members including one of our founders. we will have competitive events held internally and externally in the near future.

not one trick ponies...we play it all.

FGFxShawny
12-18-2015, 07:46 PM
Bump.

Evad_1981
12-20-2015, 01:03 PM
Hi FGFxShawny,

I'm part of a UK/US clan called Task Force 88. We are a mature group that uses microphones, are aged between 20 and 60, don't focus or care about levels or K/D ratios and we all play regularly.

We are mostly made up of people with military experience and enjoy communicating and playing tactically. If you like the sound of this, check us out in the thread below and also on our site.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-R6S-Operators!

www.taskforce88.org

All the best.

David (a.k.a Evad_1981)