PDA

View Full Version : One Last Kick From Unity

orionsrise
12-17-2015, 10:23 PM
I'm not sure where to post this so if I'm mistaken, please move to appropriate place. Looking through the game badges on the ubisoft club site, I noticed I'm missing one Badge for Unity. It happens to be a standard badge that all the games have called obtain all club rewards. The problem with obtaining Unity's badge is the ONLY way to get all the ubisoft club rewards is to purchase Helix Credits and buy those ridiculous boost packages. So to sum up, to be done with Unity entirely, you'd have to spend MORE money on the broken game. Way to go Ubisoft.

SixKeys
12-17-2015, 11:14 PM
I'm not sure where to post this so if I'm mistaken, please move to appropriate place. Looking through the game badges on the ubisoft club site, I noticed I'm missing one Badge for Unity. It happens to be a standard badge that all the games have called obtain all club rewards. The problem with obtaining Unity's badge is the ONLY way to get all the ubisoft club rewards is to purchase Helix Credits and buy those ridiculous boost packages. So to sum up, to be done with Unity entirely, you'd have to spend MORE money on the broken game. Way to go Ubisoft.

I'm pretty sure it's possible to purchase one of those boosts with Uplay points. At least that's what I remember doing.

orionsrise
12-17-2015, 11:24 PM
You can get a few, but you have to buy first one, then 4 of all the boosts available. Just gripping I guess. Found it odd that Unity is the only game that can't be fully done without the micro transactions

Sesheenku
12-18-2015, 01:29 AM
They gave me a bunch of free helix credits on PC, could buy a few if I wanted.

orionsrise
12-19-2015, 07:11 AM
I only got around a thousand for free, Not nearly enough to purchase all that are needed. Just Opineing a minor problem that as far as I can recall, is a first for the series. Once you bought the main game itself, you could finis all rewards without paying for them.